China will attack US and Japan as it takes Taiwan in a war coming before end of this decade

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Supposedly a military purge is ongoing to eliminate resistance to this potential war. Xi Jinping
has made taking back Taiwan somewhat existential for China. Any Chinese attack on the US mainland is going to be nuclear.

What do the people in the US want to do with such a nuclear war over Taiwan? Do they go all the way down that path? OR do they say let China have Taiwan versus a nuclear missile exchange.

Where do they sense the risk-reward ratio in such a thing.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Supposedly a military purge is ongoing to eliminate resistance to this potential war. Xi Jinping
has made taking back Taiwan somewhat existential for China. Any Chinese attack on the US mainland is going to be nuclear.

What do the people in the US want to do with such a nuclear war over Taiwan? Do they go all the way down that path? OR do they say let China have Taiwan versus a nuclear missile exchange.

China isn't going to take Taiwan by brute military force, if so the UN and EU nations will put immediate sanctions on China and they will lose $Trillions$

They will most likely infiltrate the Taiwainese government, and work from within

We should be focused on Israel and what's going on with the Arab/Muslim nations, the Bible teaches Jerusalem will be surrounded by armies, will they be Muslim armies in the near future?

The Bible teaches at this time the bad guy the antichrist will be revealed as a peace maker, proclaiming to be God Messiah on this earth?

If a nuclear attack took place in this present world it would be lights out, once the button is pushed by a major nuclear player, it will be the domino effect quickly, with thousands of warheads launched?

The Bible doesn't allow for the scenario of world nuclear devastation, it will be focused around Jerusalem and a world leader (The Beast) he will be given power for 3.5 years, then the Lord returns in the earth's destruction

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why would China kill the US where it sells nearly everything? Including most of our prescription drugs?

Last edited:
Reactions: Truth7t7

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That's in the article, my feeling is similar to yours. But the threat of a nuclear war will convince the US public they don't want one over Taiwan.

Reactions: Gabriel _Arch

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Because if China just wanted Taiwan mayube we would. but it is in the china charter to rule the World. They commit theft of intellectual property and military secrets and cyber attacks against us.

Neville Chamberlain had the same feelings as you with HItler when He said He wanted just what he took. Shortly afterwards, the world was thrust in the most bloodiest war in history.

Tyrants should never be appeased, but stopped.

If nations do not help their "friends" it is only a question of time before etthey come aftert us.

Remember the old story of the WW 2 christian:

First they came for the Jews and I did nothing for I wasn't a Jew
Then they came for the JW's and I did nothing for I wasn't a JW,
Then they came for the Baptists and protestants and I di dnothing for I wasn't either.

Then they came for me, and no one was left to help me.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Because if China just wanted Taiwan mayube we would. but it is in the china charter to rule the World. They commit theft of intellectual property and military secrets and cyber attacks against us.

Neville Chamberlain had the same feelings as you with HItler when He said He wanted just what he took. Shortly afterwards, the world was thrust in the most bloodiest war in history.

If nations do not help their "friends" it is only a question of time before etthey come aftert us.

Then they came for the Baptists and protestants and I di dnothing for I wasn't either.

You can only live on ideology for so long, then reality takes over.
People won't give up Chinese produced goods since otherwise their cost of ownership will rise way higher. And China is a large powerful country that engages in so much US trade and that creates that quality of life as many know it now, so they won't want to rock that boat too hard.
US People are also not looking to engage in such a massive war fight, that quoted saying is commonly known of but not real life for a very large, very wealthy country like the US. People here don't feel it as Britain would have, a small island country being bombed comes up with that idea for their own self-preservation, convince others to help them out of the mess they are in. The US people were not desirous to enter WW2, but only did so when actually attacked as at Pearl Harbor by Japan an ally of Germany.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It was not our war until Japan made it our war.

US won't enter a World War unless attacked.

On December 11, 1941, the United States Congress declared war on Germany (Pub. L.Tooltip Public Law (United States) 77–331, Sess. 1, ch. 564, 55 Stat. 796), hours after Germany declared war on the United States after the attack on Pearl Harbor by the Empire of Japan.[1] The vote was 88–0 in the Senate and 393–0 in the House

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If nukes fly there is no hope, only Jesus. Would insane, suicidal MONSTER Muslims nuke? You betcha, for Allah / Satan! They think they will be in paradise!

Reactions: Scott Downey

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If nukes fly there is no hope, only Jesus. Would insane, suicidal MONSTER Muslims nuke? You betcha, for Allah / Satan! They think they will be in paradise!
A good reason why we don't want Arab Islamic countries getting nuclear bombs. Bad that Pakistan has them. They have radical ideas, I think the US nuclear deterrence keeps them checkmated, and they are at the moment no threat to the US. no desire to attack us. Iran, Lebanon, Syrians, Iraq have evil intentions against us, course this is not monolithic.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Several sources, such as Jane's Intelligence Review and Defense Department reports maintain that Pakistan's motive for pursuing a nuclear weapons program is to counter the threat posed by its principal rival, India, which has superior conventional forces and nuclear weapons.

Pakistan has not signed the Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) or the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty (CTBT). According to the Defense Department report cited above, "Pakistan remains steadfast in its refusal to sign the NPT, stating that it would do so only after India joined the Treaty. Consequently, not all of Pakistan's nuclear facilities are under IAEA safeguards. Pakistani officials have stated that signature of the CTBT is in Pakistan's best interest, but that Pakistan will do so only after developing a domestic consensus on the issue, and have disavowed any connection with India's decision."

Pakistan does not abide by a no-first-use doctrine, as evidenced by President Pervez Musharraf's statements in May, 2002. Musharraf said that Pakistan did not want a conflict with India but that if it came to war between the nuclear-armed rivals, he would "respond with full might." These statements were interpreted to mean that if pressed by an overwhelming conventional attack from India, which has superior conventional forces, Pakistan might use its nuclear weapons.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A good reason why we don't want Arab Islamic countries getting nuclear bombs. Bad that Pakistan has them. They have radical ideas, I think the US nuclear deterrence keeps them checkmated, and they are at the moment no threat to the US. no desire to attack us. Iran, Lebanon, Syrians, Iraq have evil intentions against us, course this is not monolithic.
Several sources, such as Jane's Intelligence Review and Defense Department reports maintain that Pakistan's motive for pursuing a nuclear weapons program is to counter the threat posed by its principal rival, India, which has superior conventional forces and nuclear weapons.

Pakistan has not signed the Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) or the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty (CTBT). According to the Defense Department report cited above, "Pakistan remains steadfast in its refusal to sign the NPT, stating that it would do so only after India joined the Treaty. Consequently, not all of Pakistan's nuclear facilities are under IAEA safeguards. Pakistani officials have stated that signature of the CTBT is in Pakistan's best interest, but that Pakistan will do so only after developing a domestic consensus on the issue, and have disavowed any connection with India's decision."

Pakistan does not abide by a no-first-use doctrine, as evidenced by President Pervez Musharraf's statements in May, 2002. Musharraf said that Pakistan did not want a conflict with India but that if it came to war between the nuclear-armed rivals, he would "respond with full might." These statements were interpreted to mean that if pressed by an overwhelming conventional attack from India, which has superior conventional forces, Pakistan might use its nuclear weapons.
I think Obama, Uncle Joe, Tlaib and Omar are trying their best to arm Iran with nukes.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's in the article, my feeling is similar to yours. But the threat of a nuclear war will convince the US public they don't want one over Taiwan.
I disagree, we're the closest we've ever been to actual nuclear war in Ukraine?

Putin has his nuclear arsenal ready to roll, submarines deployed, Belarus is currently filled with missiles ready to roll?

The US and NATO keeps poking the Russian Bear in its cage, supplying Ukraine with weapons and intelligence "Crazy"!

A German Tiger tank recently captured with "German Soldiers" operating the tank on Ukranian soil? "Scary"!

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The greatest threat to the world is China, and it's a huge economic war

They are trying to overcome the free world through infiltration and cornering critical areas of the economy, electronics, pharmaceutical, steel, communication infrastructure, etc

Joe Biden is a prime example of this infiltration, bribery, extortion, "you name it" to gain the upper hand in control

The recent ousting of the Chinese from Texas at their embassy, as they were spying and infiltrating

FoxNews

Rubio: Chinese consulate in Houston was 'massive spy center'​

The U.S. directed the closure of the consulate on Tuesday​

Published July 22, 2020

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When the Lord comes, there will not be many people left. It may very well be by the hand of nuclear nations.

Isaiah 13:9-12 -
Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it. For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine. And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

I will make a man more precious than fine gold, even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It will be sie digital system that comes for us all . You mark those words well and remember this day .
Folks have little to no idea what is and has been going on behind the scenes . These wars and threats of war
are nothing more than to fear us all into the five g digital plan . THAT is what is coming for us all .
The all inclusive love is far more deadly and dangerous than any nation like china , russia or others .
SIE GLOBAL ELITES know exactly what they are doing . And its all allowed for one reason .
CHRISTENDOM HAS SOLD GOD , CHRIST OUT . and now evil shall reign one hour with the beast .
We should have been preaching repentance and not have had our hopes in our political men .
BOTH SIDES are infected BIG TIME with the agenda and all sides are under influence of the dragon .
What will be will be . WE better be busy correcting sin and error within them churches
and busy preaching CHRIST JESUS to all that has breath . Cause this ol world , the path its on , ITS GONNA END IN FLAMES .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

They are trying to overcome the free world through infiltration and cornering critical areas of the economy, electronics, pharmaceutical, steel, communication infrastructure, etc

Joe Biden is a prime example of this infiltration, bribery, extortion, "you name it" to gain the upper hand in control

The recent ousting of the Chinese from Texas at their embassy, as they were spying and infiltrating

FoxNews

Published July 22, 2020
Bad as china is ................
now stick me with my friend.
Bad as russia is
Bad as islam is
THERE IS ONE far deadlier and far more deceptive that has come to power in this last hour .
AND ITS DECIEVING the entire world , its religoins , christendom , and all , to merge as one under
what it calls love , what it calls the love of God . THE MOST Deceptive and most wise evil one
has been set loose to gather all not in the lambs book of life unto the lie of the delusion of the all inclusion .
THEIR END WILL Be THE SECOND DEATH . and though much blood will come against the true lambs who conformed not
OUR END IS FOREVER WITH JESUS . SO , I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE MY HOPE IS and WHO ITS IN .
A hint , it aint in these sold out preachers , it aint in the political camps , it sure as heck aint in the all inclusive love delusion
and it aint in this life or this world . ITS IN JESUS CHRIST . PERSECUTIONS WILL COME , but the LORD will be with the lambs
no matter what we suffer . MEN aint gonna save us , THEY WILL DECIEVE US . ITS TIME for the churches
to return to that bible and learn and see exactly what CHRISTENDOM has LOST and that many within it are STILL LOST .
JESUS IS THE ONLY HOPE . ITS TIME we learned HIM WELL .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

FoxNews

Published July 22, 2020
The greatest threat to humanity itself is not china . Though bad it be .
ITS THE UNIFED D TEN LIBERAL DEMOCRACIES . You would marvel if you knew how wicked even american elites truly are .
You would marvel and weep if you knew who has caused more suffering in this world . ITS BEEN THE UN NATO AMERICAN LED
evil elites . Many have starved and been threatened by this global whore force . THE NEWS AINT TALKING BOUT IT EITHER .
You should see what this so called freedom fighters for democracy so called lovers of humanity , HAS ALREADY
done to HUMANITY . listen to the cries of some in africa . As under the rainbow inclusive agenda
sanctions have been placed and no food arrives till they agree . YOU DO YOUR RESEARCH .
WE really think ol america is all about the freedom of these people . WRONG again . THEY about the OIL
they about the agenda . THEY war and make war cause they have not and they WANT . You would marvel
if you knew just who was in bed with who . WE BEING LIED TOO my friend . NOW ITS TIME we got us back in the bible
and be preaching JESUS CHRIST and correcting all sin and error within them churches . THIS WORLD is gonna IMPLODE
and EXPLODE and nothing will stop its destruction .
FOR WHEN the true lambs CRIED , the masses DENIED . WHEN the call for repentance was made
THEY WOULD NOT and worse the churches got in bed with the pipe dream and now lead so many into greater darkness
and far into total rebellion against GOD , against CHRIST and against any who dare to speak a word of truth that corrects .
THEY GOT NO IDEA that the very love they were sold and told came of GOD , CAME OF THE DEVIL
to turn the minds and hearts against GOD . and it worked . BUT NOT on the lambs it dont .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was not our war until Japan made it our war.

US won't enter a World War unless attacked.

On December 11, 1941, the United States Congress declared war on Germany (Pub. L.Tooltip Public Law (United States) 77–331, Sess. 1, ch. 564, 55 Stat. 796), hours after Germany declared war on the United States after the attack on Pearl Harbor by the Empire of Japan.[1] The vote was 88–0 in the Senate and 393–0 in the House
China aint gonna attack the US on our own soil . They aint that dumb .
What might happen is china does try and take tawain . but no worries
the elites will use it as an excuse to enjoy the tighter economic problems so as to TURN ON THE FALSE DIGITAL SOLUTOIN as the answer .
We got no idea what is really going on do we .........
These wars are and will help to destroy and elimnate a middle class .
Just like with covid , just like with ukraine its always this or that but WHO feels those affects . EXACTLY .
these kinds of wars do work an agenda . TO crush the heart of the peoples as they strain under the economic strains
and then sie elites arise and GIVE THEIR SOLUTION to the ills of the world . A HINT , ITS GONNA BE DIGITAL .
a sytem in which if one conforms not , THEY NO BUY , THEY NO SELL . THEY GONNA CHAMPION IT IN as though
ITS THE ONLY HOPE FOR HUMANITY . and folks are gonna lap it up as THE HOPE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can only live on ideology for so long, then reality takes over.
People won't give up Chinese produced goods since otherwise their cost of ownership will rise way higher. And China is a large powerful country that engages in so much US trade and that creates that quality of life as many know it now, so they won't want to rock that boat too hard.
US People are also not looking to engage in such a massive war fight, that quoted saying is commonly known of but not real life for a very large, very wealthy country like the US. People here don't feel it as Britain would have, a small island country being bombed comes up with that idea for their own self-preservation, convince others to help them out of the mess they are in. The US people were not desirous to enter WW2, but only did so when actually attacked as at Pearl Harbor by Japan an ally of Germany.
Whatever sie will of sie elites is , they gonna make it happen . THIS is all about BRINGING IN SIE DIGITAL SYSTEM .
And the masses of the world , the weary whose hopes were in men are gonna lap it up as tHE ONLY HOPE FOR HUMANITY .
mark these words well scott . Cause we about to see it .
SIE SOLUTION of the beast COMETH and the world will recieve it .
HOW to end terroism , how to have a safe world . TAKE CONTROL of the ENTIRE MONETARY SYSTEM .
SET IT UP , like they are now doing , and then holler to the masses , WE HAVE the soltuion .
We wont have to kill babies anymore , we can CUT THEM OUT OF THE SYSTEM ENTIRELY BY GOING DIGITAL .
YEAH ITS IN THE PLANS my friend. THE DEVIL gonna use men to GET HIS BEAST SYSTEM UP AND RUNNING . he will use
thier greedsfor power , the fear , the convinence and lusts . Satan aint been sleeping . HECK he has even taken over
much of christendom . we aint got much time at all scott . TIMES TICKING . ALL i can say is FOLKS BETTER KNOW JESUS CHRIST
and do make sure its JESUS CHRIST and not some other jesus . THUS yeah ITS BIBLE TIME ALL RIGHT .

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whatever sie will of sie elites is , they gonna make it happen . THIS is all about BRINGING IN SIE DIGITAL SYSTEM .
And the masses of the world , the weary whose hopes were in men are gonna lap it up as tHE ONLY HOPE FOR HUMANITY .
mark these words well scott . Cause we about to see it .
SIE SOLUTION of the beast COMETH and the world will recieve it .
HOW to end terroism , how to have a safe world . TAKE CONTROL of the ENTIRE MONETARY SYSTEM .
SET IT UP , like they are now doing , and then holler to the masses , WE HAVE the soltuion .
We wont have to kill babies anymore , we can CUT THEM OUT OF THE SYSTEM ENTIRELY BY GOING DIGITAL .
YEAH ITS IN THE PLANS my friend. THE DEVIL gonna use men to GET HIS BEAST SYSTEM UP AND RUNNING . he will use
thier greedsfor power , the fear , the convinence and lusts . Satan aint been sleeping . HECK he has even taken over
much of christendom . we aint got much time at all scott . TIMES TICKING . ALL i can say is FOLKS BETTER KNOW JESUS CHRIST
and do make sure its JESUS CHRIST and not some other jesus . THUS yeah ITS BIBLE TIME ALL RIGHT .
China isn't going g to attack Taiwan, it will be sanctioned by the world losing $Trillions$ in trade, ain't gonna happen