Like A poll>> Will there be Another Election For Pez In America?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unintelligible...

How very>>>> intro>> of you to>>>> say so.
default_025.gif

Reactions: Helen

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unintelligible...

MMMM >> I luv you people and venom>> I posted >> you remember??>> like a pole and you people are having a hissy fit like>>You "think" God raised him...........so at least you aren't stating it as a matter of fact.........and........what prophecies do you believe he is supposed to fulfill exactly? >>> I'm not going down the road with this!!! >> As You think will there be !! yes or No, and a few thoughts!

Yeah, what she said.....your posts are often hardly intelligible. You could at least make a response like a response is meant to be made.....you know, like I am now.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
not able to be understood; incomprehensible > With no Ghost<> Grace>> Luv the minions play!!> they play games of their father of lies >>> if you read the threads is a game yes this yes that , o but he sad this and by the way that>> Hate drives them and they just play the game of their father!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
They are Grand standing for Who??? I could care less but it makes them look like a lot of minions working for their father, and its not GodJesus Enjoy

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
not able to be understood; incomprehensible > With no Ghost<> Grace>> Luv the minions play!!> they play games of their father of lies >>> if you read the threads is a game yes this yes that , o but he sad this and by the way that>> Hate drives them and they just play the game of their father!

How intro>>>>>if you wrote>>>>>anything intro >>>that we could intro understand,>>>then maybe we could understand what you are trying to prove.

As someone already said...you either Cut and Paste other peoples work..WITHOUT even given them the credit for what they have written>>>
We are not stupid enough to think any of those long posts are from you
>>>>> I'm tired of your silly games...go and play on someones else's Forum Site.....>>>>
Goodbye Enjoy

Reactions: Job

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
We don't have a king anyway because kings aren't elected.
imo this is a very restrictive def; after all, "kings" just rep "earthly...sorry, "worldly" authority, there in that passage, don't they?
God works through his body of believers, not through government, man made institutions.
hmm

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Unintelligible...

Yeah, what she said.....your posts are often hardly intelligible. You could at least make a response like a response is meant to be made.....you know, like I am now.
He doesn't know how to respond intelligibly without cut and paste.

oh, you guys stop, none of you needs an interpreter to get his point lol. i liked the "unintelligible" post anyway though :)
ha, you stop too, i mean do you refer to yourself in the third person too or what lol
nobody here is being driven by hate, except maybe you bro. You might note how...disengaged? ya ya, disengaged, you are. See how this 3rd person jazz is a way to hate wadr

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
They are Grand standing for Who??? I could care less but it makes them look like a lot of minions working for their father, and its not GodJesus Enjoy
who is "they?" are they any different from this "we" i hear so much about? I see this big wall, between "they" and "we" being inferred here, is what i'm trying to say; and i wonder where you might be drawing the line there? ty

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
imo this is a very restrictive def; after all, "kings" just rep "earthly...sorry, "worldly" authority, there in that passage, don't they?

The whole chapter in context is about Israel, not about every single person who happens to be in a position of authority across the world. The relationship God had with Israel was a very special one. In those days, he worked through its kings and priests. Today, he works through his body of believers. People need to get their priorities straight about whats truly important, and its not Donald Trump.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 13
1 Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.

Every authority, not just kings and priests.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 13
1 Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.

Every authority, not just kings and priests.

I guess that includes North Korea than right? Is God really telling the Christians going through hell over there all for HIS testimony and glory to suddenly discard the faith and obey that square headed chump Kim Jong Un? The whole scripture in context:

(Romans 13:1-4) "Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. {2} Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation. {3} For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same: {4} For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil."

Can today's government's truly be called "minsters of God"??? NO, good Lord no, and they never will until the Lord returns to set them all straight. I sincerely hope you don't consider your government to be anything close to being "God's ministers". In every other case about obeying government authority, it only pertains to those that do good, not evil.

(Proverbs 8:13-15) "The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate. {14} Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding; I have strength. {15} By me kings reign, and princes decree justice."

(Proverbs 24:19-22) "Fret not thyself because of evil men, neither be thou envious at the wicked; {20} For there shall be no reward to the evil man; the candle of the wicked shall be put out. {21} My son, fear thou the LORD and the king: and meddle not with them that are given to change: {22} For their calamity shall rise suddenly; and who knoweth the ruin of them both?"

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
The whole chapter in context is about Israel, not about every single person who happens to be in a position of authority across the world.
you can define that as strictly as you like, ok, and i cannot disagree.
But if the Book is about the spiritual, then it is reasonable to assume that the terms inside it might be defined variously, as fits a certain context, and even that the vv might be written for different contexts.

Which we acknowledge at other vv pretty easily, but then tend to not acknowledge at vv where we have determined the definition imo, because we now have developed a belief based upon this interp, and entertaining an interp that questions our belief is avoided, rather than pursued. So, the whole chapter is about Israel then, ok.

If you are reading a history, and want to extract facts about ancient Israel, then i would agree with you, yes.
But you are aware how the term "Israel" might be used differently, too.
And the passage is not about those in authority anyway imo, it is about those who want someone in that position over them,
which to us is just the natural order of things in the world now, as natural as inflation, right. Just something that seems inevitable.