• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Becoming a Christian is instant, (Born again) but learning to exist in God's Grace ......., according to Salvation, is the process of understanding who we have become, "in Christ".
I know being BORN again is instant . But most folks aint been born again . Sadly that is a fact . ITS not jugment , its just truth .
You can see a real conversion , Ye will know them by their fruits .
Believe me . You should have seen what i once was . YET BAM , BORN again and a whole new heart with whole new desires .
GOD , HIS GRACE . DID THAT . Yep .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One more reminder .
And it comes from the letter that john wrote to the church .
These things i write unto you do BELIEVE that you may KNOW , KNOW that you have eternal life
and that ye may BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST . POINT to CHRIST till the last breath my friends .
Cause budda , atheism and any other ism aint gonna save one single soul .
yeah i know the hinuds got a lot of , well what they THINK are gods . But yeah they cant save them either .
TIME TO BELIEVE ON THE ONE WHO CAN SAVE . BELIEVE YE IN CHRIST JESUS .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Becoming a Christian is instant, (Born again) but learning to exist in God's Grace ......., according to Salvation, is the process of understanding who we have become, "in Christ".
100%....Excellent!!....Amen!!

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some folks just  beg to be ignored by all their self- glorying grandiose, self righteousness fracturing & false interpretations of God's Holy Writ, & their MANY THREADS, POSTS.

Go & learn of the Spirit of God what a TEACHER is !

Dear readers of this " Christian" forum, be not deceived for God will not be mocked.....for whatsoever a man soweth that shall he also reap....

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Romans 8:7-9 King James Version (KJV)
So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God. But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Edit to add, the flesh is very evident in man/ woman when they speak, imo/ belief....

Works of the FleshEdit

Paul lists the works of the flesh (verses 19–21) as the behaviors that would prevent individuals from inheriting the kingdom of God.[10]
English Standard Version

Last edited:

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
May we BE & SEE the light in the word of God; for it will shine & lighten the path of those that seek, ask & knock!
icons-1151_256.gif

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some folks just  beg to be ignored by all their self- glorying grandiose, self righteousness fracturing & false interpretations of God's Holy Writ, & their MANY THREADS, POSTS.

Go & learn of the Spirit of God what a TEACHER is !

Dear readers of this " Christian" forum, be not deceived for God will not be mocked.....for whatsoever a man soweth that shall he also reap....
Truly there is a dire need for reading the bible daily .
If we would embrace all reminders , warnings , it will work for our good .
God is not going to be mocked . You are correct my friend . And if Christ and the true apostels
all reminded the church about the dire need to Continue in Him . So should we .
There is a reason why they did and spoke all those things . We need the reminders . WE need the true
and pure exhortations and so much the more as we see the day approaching .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 8:7-9 King James Version (KJV)
So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God. But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Edit to add, the flesh is very evident in man/ woman when they speak, imo/ belief....

Works of the FleshEdit

Paul lists the works of the flesh (verses 19–21) as the behaviors that would prevent individuals from inheriting the kingdom of God.[10]
English Standard Version
Yet many follow the flesh as though its no big deal at all . They even honor and embrace those very sins .
Celebrating the wrong rainbow , or the love of money .
Today the mantra has become God is love and they say this often when one tries to correct the wicked sinful behavoir .
We cannot sit at both tables . We cannot love the world and GOD . WE cannot love the flesh and the Spirit .
We cannot love both the wisdom of the world and the wisdom of GOD . Darkness and light do not COEXIST
together as one under this false banner of love .
There is a love that cometh of the world and its for the world , it will embrace deeds of the flesh
BUT THIS IS NOT OF GOD . It is earthly devil and sensual . We really need to be in those bibles and in prayer
being hearers and doers of the Word . Heeding the Spirit and not the flesh .
Many would accuse paul , CHRIST , james and others of heeding the flesh , just cause they so often CORRECTED sin
rebuked error . We would be amazed at how many that are seated within christendom
that would not and DO not recognize CHRIST , the apostels , the pure TRUTH in the scripture .
This could so easily have been cleared up . IF one would but read that bible daily and often .
But as long as we read , maybe a daily verse , or at best we read a little through the views of men ,
IT WONT GET CLEARED up . And that is because for far too long many have adopted in
views about scripture that just flat out aint true .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
May we BE & SEE the light in the word of God; for it will shine & lighten the path of those that seek, ask & knock!
View attachment 33361
Its an all out battle for the souls of men in these last days .
The lambs shall follow the SPIRIT , learning well the words IN THE BIBLE .
That pattern must be kept and taught . Cause anything that contradicts it , DONT WORK and only DESTROYS .

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am afraid it might be worse than that . How i pray he dont believe this other teaching i am about to say .
Some teach that if say a christain were to commit adultery , ITS NOW LAWFUL , wont be counted against them
just cause they holler the name JESUS . I truly hope this is not what he is saying .
HE aint preaching sinless perfection as though one wont sin , I worry he is preaching something else .
I could be wrong though . But i have seen this ever growing movement which says
ALL THINGS ARE LAWFUL FOR ME , and they apply that not to the meats drinks and days
BUT TO SIN ITSELF . NOT A GOOD SIGN at all . THOUGH i dont know if he believes that or not .
Whether or not he does , THIS I DO KNOW
MOST FOLKS ARE USING JESUS AS A MEANS TO CONTINUE IN SIN . AND THAT IS TOTAL BAD NEWS THAT LEADETH TO and HAS LED TO ONLY GREATER DARKNESS . GOD wont be mocked . HE WONT be mocked .
Well you describe the other extreme. The biblical truth is somewhere between Beholds position and the extreme you just posted.

I do not know of any real followers of Jesus that love to sin and plan and live init. We just know that when we do stumble 1 John 1:9 is Gods wonderful provision fo r us.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See. You see yourself as a sinner who sins........and so, you believe you have to do something to redo what Christ did for you.. because you dont understand that 1 John 1:9 is NOT that verse.
Once again you bear false witness.

No I do not see my self as a sinner.

No I do not feel the need to redo what Jesus has already accompluished.

You are just an evasive slick snake opil slaesman. All you have had to do is say yes or no but you refuse so This is my last repsonse to you.

I tire of y9our evasiveness and vomiting lots of words to avoid specifically answering a question that only needs yes or no.

Bye-Bye.

• Love

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
No I do not see my self as a sinner.

No I do not feel the need to redo what Jesus has already accompluished.

If what you said, was what you believed, then you would not be "sinning and confessing".

Listen...

To confess what Christ has already died to forgive, and did.. 2000 yrs ago., is to do nothing.

See that?

= '"""Now being made free from sin, you become the servants of Righteousness".

"NOW".... right now.........and NOW is always.....it means always..

See, you are the victim of this hellish teaching.

"only your sin that you committed till the day you were saved, is forgiven, so, you have to keep yourself saved from now on by confessing you sin, as that takes care of todays, and next week's"

See that?
That is a LIE, a Cross denying LIE>... and most Christian, believe it.
How do you know its a lie?

Because "Jesus is the one time Eternal Sacrifice for sin" = 2000 yrs ago, READER.

"but behold, im not confessing sin to stay saved, or restore fellowship to God"..

Yes you are.......in your mind... as that is your Faith.

And that faith is broken.

Just realize that Jesus has your sin, and you have God's Righteousness, if you are born again.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ritajanice

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well you describe the other extreme. The biblical truth is somewhere between Beholds position and the extreme you just posted.

I do not know of any real followers of Jesus that love to sin and plan and live init. We just know that when we do stumble 1 John 1:9 is Gods wonderful provision fo r us.
There is no extreme in what i wrote . Your correct , TRUE REAL FOLLOWERS of CHRIST dont sit and wallow and love that sin .
That is my point .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So then why do the many make excuse for the reprobate . Now ponder on that for a bit
and LORD willing i will later come back and explain . WHY DO the MANY follow the carnal wisdom of men
which sayeth , THEY WERE BORN THIS Way .
And make excuse for it , saying OH they do good works , they volunteer more than most at churches
SO THEY MUST KNOW GOD .
WELL ponder on this for a bit . IF a church preaches a god that accepts their sin and calls it good .
YOU CAN REST ASSURED THEY WILL BE IN DOUBLE TIME MODE TO DO GOOD at that church .
TO SING Praises TO ITS god . Most folks got no idea what is occuring .
Preach a god that serves the flesh , and rest assured YOU WILL HAVE FOLLOWERS .
Those who were so weary of getting told IT WAS SIN , will seek to the ends of the world
to find a church that says ITS GOOD . AND GOD IS LOVE and is FINE WITH IT .
AINT a new pattern at all .
HOW MANY FOLKS SIT UNDER THE PROSPERITY HUNDRED DOLLAH BILLS YALL , JESUS
HOW many sat under the RCC JESUS
HOW MANY SIT UNDER the JW Jesus
I THINK YOU GET THE POINT . MANKIND LOVETH THE IDEA IT HAS SALVATION , AND CAN HAVE ITS LUSTS .
FOLKS better FIGURE THAT OUT FAST . as for the lambs THEY ALREADY HAVE and refuse lies .
Lambs sit under the KING , not under the Thing .

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So then why do the many make excuse for the reprobate . Now ponder on that for a bit
and LORD willing i will later come back and explain . WHY DO the MANY follow the carnal wisdom of men
which sayeth , THEY WERE BORN THIS Way .
And make excuse for it , saying OH they do good works , they volunteer more than most at churches
SO THEY MUST KNOW GOD .
WELL ponder on this for a bit . IF a church preaches a god that accepts their sin and calls it good .
YOU CAN REST ASSURED THEY WILL BE IN DOUBLE TIME MODE TO DO GOOD at that church .
TO SING Praises TO ITS god . Most folks got no idea what is occuring .
Preach a god that serves the flesh , and rest assured YOU WILL HAVE FOLLOWERS .
Those who were so weary of getting told IT WAS SIN , will seek to the ends of the world
to find a church that says ITS GOOD . AND GOD IS LOVE and is FINE WITH IT .
AINT a new pattern at all .
HOW MANY FOLKS SIT UNDER THE PROSPERITY HUNDRED DOLLAH BILLS YALL , JESUS
HOW many sat under the RCC JESUS
HOW MANY SIT UNDER the JW Jesus
I THINK YOU GET THE POINT . MANKIND LOVETH THE IDEA IT HAS SALVATION , AND CAN HAVE ITS LUSTS .
FOLKS better FIGURE THAT OUT FAST . as for the lambs THEY ALREADY HAVE and refuse lies .
Lambs sit under the KING , not under the Thing .
Well I can't speak for churches that call sin good. I have never attended one.

Prosperity gospel is a lie

I cannot be concerned with what mankind in general thinks, it is more and more heading for teh ultimate delusion of Thessalonians. I just sow seeds, water seeds sown and maybe collect a harvest or two from the world and do my best to model Christ for them.