• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
but where you err is the fact that you think it means you will never fall short of the glory of God again i

Try not to confuses status with state.

In other words, how you feel or what you think, at any time, has no effect on the Redemption that is found "in Christ".

Here is the Reality.
the Born again are "in Christ". And there is no sin found there.
Jesus, has become for the born again, their "one time Eternal sacrifice for sin".

= "The Gift of Salvation" and "The Gift of Righteousness".

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Try not to confuses status with state.

In other words, how you feel or what you think, at any time, has no effect on the Redemption that is found "in Christ".

Here is the Reality.
the Born again are "in Christ". And there is no sin found there.
Jesus, has become for the born again, their "one time Eternal sacrifice for sin".

= "The Gift of Salvation" and "The Gift of Righteousness".
I deep not confuse status with state. In my circles we call it position in Christ versus experience in daily living. IN Gods Eyes I am already perfect. Now as Scripture says He is making me into what He sees me as already!

My sinlessness is not my righteousness- Jesus is my righteousness!

I agree with all your scriptures. but when you twist them to support a sinless perfection doctrine- you promote a false gospel.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no sin found "in Christ'.
So that is the status of those "born again" that you believe are not "made righteous">
Yes we are in Christ so we are dead top sin. but that does not mean that whilst we are still in this body, we never sin. That is your error and false gospel.

You seem not to understand status and state or position/experience. that is because you are a shallow reader of the Scriptures.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Yes we are in Christ so we are dead top sin. but that does not mean that whilst we are still in this body, we never sin.

There is no sin "in Christ'.

Where is it? = its In your bad Theology.

Look.... read Paul's epistles....>He never confessed a sin, and he never told us to confess sin, not once.
This is because the born again are "not under the Law, but Under Grace". "NOW made free from sin"

Let me give you an example.

Read the story of the young Christian male who was having sex with this Father's new wife.

1 Corinthians 5 : 1-11

Paul never instructs him to confess the sin.
Go read it.

What does he do?
He make them get him out of the Church, and forbids that they fellowship with him, and he is to be "turned over to Satan for the destruction of the flesh".

No Confessing.

Read it.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no sin "in Christ'.

Where is it? = its In your bad Theology.

Look.... read Paul's epistles....>He never confessed a sin, and he never told us to confess sin, not once.
This is because the born again are "not under the Law, but Under Grace". "NOW made free from sin"

Let me give you an example.

Read the story of the young Christian male who was having sex with this Father's new wife.

1 Corinthians 5 : 1-11

Paul never instructs him to confess the sin.
Go read it.

What does he do?
He make them get him out of the Church, and forbids that they fellowship with him, and he is to be "turned over to Satan for the destruction of the flesh".

No Confessing.

Read it.
I never said there is sin in Jesus HImself, nor do we as the new man sin at all. but when we give the old man supremacy we do sin and the blood of Jesus has already removed that sin . All sins past present and future are already paid for! You say one is not saved at all if they commit one sin and that is a lie.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You say one is not saved at all if they commit one sin and that is a lie.

I have actually never said that, Ronald.
Not even once.

Its your continued misinterpretation......... of what i said.......which is....>"If you have sin, you are not born again"

So, if you have sin, you are not "in Christ" or born again, as God has to deal with your sin...... because..... He can't give you the new birth, if you have sin, as sin separates you from God....SPIRITUALLY., the same as when ADAM HAD HIS sin.
As if you have it, Jesus has not paid for them, yet. = Not saved yet.

So, where you are getting snagged, is........>"if we say we have no sin"........yet, you can't have any sin and be "In Christ".

See the issue?
The solution, is that 1 John 1:9 is not for the "in Christ" as they have no sin.

That is what 1 John 3:9 explains, as that verse is for the born again.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have actually never said that, Ronald.
Not even once.

Its your continued misinterpretation......... of what i said.......which is....>"If you have sin, you are not born again"

So, if you have sin, you are not "in Christ" or born again, as God has to deal with your sin...... because..... He can't give you the new birth, if you have sin, as sin separates you from God....SPIRITUALLY., the same as when ADAM HAD HIS sin.
As if you have it, Jesus has not paid for them, yet. = Not saved yet.

So, where you are getting snagged, is........>"if we say we have no sin"........yet, you can't have any sin and be "In Christ".

See the issue?
The solution, is that 1 John 1:9 is not for the "in Christ" as they have no sin.

That is what 1 John 3:9 explains, as that verse is for the born again.
you have said it, just in a way so you can have your "plausible deniability".

You say if you have sin. that means if you commit a sin. Stop dodging by trying to be a crafty wordsmith. You have said it many times in your sly wording so you can duck and run when cornered.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
you have said it, just in a way so you can have your "plausible deniability".

If you have sin, you are not born again.
Thats what i told you 30 posts ago.

See, if you have sin, then Jesus does not have your sin.....He is not your..>>""""God hath made Jesus to be sin for us"."""

He is not your """"One Time .... Eternal Sacrifice for sin"... YET.

So, in that case, you need to get saved.......So, go to 1 John 1:9, and confess sin and receive Christ because you have sin that Christ needs to deal with for you.

Then you become .... 1 John 3:9

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You say if you have sin. that means if you commit a sin.

You can't commit what Jesus has removed 2000 yrs ago.

You can't undo the blood of Jesus by your thinking or emotions or carnal desire.

See, Jesus took the LAW away from the born again, and put us "under Grace"" = where there is no sin, defined.

This is to be "in Christ"....born again......into the Kingdom of God.

There is no Law there, no commandments there, as this is where GOD Exists.......and the born again are there also...>"seated in Heavenly places"...."In Christ".... "one with GOD".

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you have sin, you are not born again.
Thats what i told you 30 posts ago.

See, if you have sin, then Jesus does not have your sin.....He is not your..>>""""God hath made Jesus to be sin for us"."""

He is not your """"One Time .... Eternal Sacrifice for sin"... YET.

So, in that case, you need to get saved.......So, go to 1 John 1:9, and confess sin and receive Christ because you have sin that Christ needs to deal with for you.

Then you become .... 1 John 3:9
Well then let us approach it this way.

Please specifically mean when you say "If you have sin".?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can't commit what Jesus has removed 2000 yrs ago.

You can't undo the blood of Jesus by your thinking or emotions or carnal desire.

See, Jesus took the LAW away from the born again, and put us "under Grace"" = where there is no sin, defined.

This is to be "in Christ"....born again......into the Kingdom of God.

There is no Law there, no commandments there, as this is where GOD Exists.......and the born again are there also...>"seated in Heavenly places"...."In Christ".... "one with GOD".
So you do believe in sinless perfection or you are not saved! when did you reach this state of sinless perfection and now are completely sanctified?

Reactions: Keturah

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Please specifically mean when you say "If you have sin".?

If you have sin, then Jesus has not died for it yet.

"God hath made Jesus to be SIN for us"

"Jesus is the ONE TIME......Eternal Sacrifice.....for Sin".

"Eternal sacrifice" means all of your sin for all time, is gone.

If it was a "temporary sacrifice" then you'd need to confess sin, as you'd have it again, the next day, after you were saved.

Reactions: Ritajanice

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So you do believe in sinless perfection or you are not saved!

The reason we are saved is because the sin that separated us from God, is now eternally redeemed by the blood of Jesus.

See,

When Adam sinned, there was no Cross to deal with it.

We have this........forever.

The Blood of Jesus is the "one time ETERNAL Sacrifice for our sin".

2 Corinthians 5:19

"God was in Christ not counting your sins against you".

How?

"God made Jesus to be sin for us"... = 2000 yrs ago.

• Love

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you have sin, then Jesus has not died for it yet.

"God hath made Jesus to be SIN for us"

"Jesus is the ONE TIME......Eternal Sacrifice.....for Sin".

"Eternal sacrifice" means all of your sin for all time, is gone.

If it was a "temporary sacrifice" then you'd need to confess sin, as you'd have it again, the next day, after you were saved.
So does that mean you do not sin? or have had your sin nature rendered dead? Please stop this word play and just simply answer teh question.

Does your phrase "have sin" mean you commit any sin?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The reason we are saved is because the sin that separated us from God, is now eternally redeemed by the blood of Jesus.

See,

When Adam sinned, there was no Cross to deal with it.

We have this........forever.

The Blood of Jesus is the "one time ETERNAL Sacrifice for our sin".

2 Corinthians 5:19

"God was in Christ not counting your sins against you".

How?

"God made Jesus to be sin for us"... = 2000 yrs ago.
Adam is saved because of the cross! Just like all OT saints!

I agree with all the verses 100%, but your sinless perfection false doctrine you twist these Scriptures to mean is a false gospel.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So does that mean you do not sin?

All the born again are "in Christ'. 'Made Righteous".

If you SIN, then you would not be "not under the law, but under Grace"

The reason that 2 Corinthians 5:19 says that God does not charge sin to the born again, is because Jesus has died for them all.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
What do you mean by this. Does this mean if one commit sins Jesus has not died for it yet?

It means that Jesus has died for all your sin, (if you are born again) and that by His shed blood and death, the curse of the Law is removed from the born again.

"Christ has redeemed us from the CURSE of the Law".

The Curse of the law was that it defined us as a sinner, sinning.

That's gone now....because...>"Christ is the END OF THE LAW......for Righteousness.....to/for = everyone who Believes".