• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I prefer how God describes his word much better:

“The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple. The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.” (Psalms 19:7-8)

“Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word.” (Psalms 119:9)

“Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.” (Psalms 119:105)

“…when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.” (Isaiah 26:9)

“Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?” (Jeremiah 23:29)

“And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.” (2 Timothy 3:15-17)

“…the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.” (Hebrews 4:12)
And what is the new covenant all about . I WILL WRITE MY LAW not on the stones , BUT ON THEIR HEART .
GOD was always looking for OBEDIANCE . SO HE MADE THE WAY IN CHRIST .
I WILL write my laws upon their hearts and in their minds . I will be their GOD and they shall be my people .
SEE , for finding fault with them . NOTICE PAUL SAID WITH THEM . HE DIDNT say GOD found fault with HIS law or HIS WORDS .
IT WAS WITH THEM .
FOR Finding fault with them HE SAYS i will make a NEW COVENANT .
AND it didnt say I WILL OMIT MY WORDS MY LAW and they will walk in SIN and i will be their GOD and they my people either .
GOD was tired of all that . IT SAYS I WILL WRITE MY LAW UPON THEIR HEARTS .
GOD desires TRUE WORSHIP . WORSHIP IN SPIRIT and IN TRUTH . SO HE MADE THE WAY FOR THE PEOPLES TO DO SO .
IN CHRIST JESUS .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All the born again are "in Christ'. 'Made Righteous".

If you SIN, then you would not be "not under the law, but under Grace"

The reason that 2 Corinthians 5:19 says that God does not charge sin to the born again, is because Jesus has died for them all.
So then you do believe a born again believer (that means all believers) can and do commit sin?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont teach that "phrase".

Nor does Paul.

What he teaches is '"Being NOW made free from Sin".. "you become the servants of Righteousness".

= All the born again
YOu do not teach that phrase, but you most certainly teach what the phrase means. You know it, I know it, and all who read this thread know it!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It means that Jesus has died for all your sin, (if you are born again) and that by His shed blood and death, the curse of the Law is removed from the born again.

"Christ has redeemed us from the CURSE of the Law".

The Curse of the law was that it defined us as a sinner, sinning.

That's gone now....because...>"Christ is the END OF THE LAW......for Righteousness.....to/for = everyone who Believes".
You didn't answer teh question! You just pontificated in evasive language.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 8:9 - But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His.

Galatians 4:6 - And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying out, "Abba, Father!"

1 John 4:13 - By this we know that we abide in Him, and He in us, because He has given us of His Spirit.

Praise God!
If you dont mind could you please also post ten and eleven of chapter eight of romans .
I just want folks to really understand something . So the next time a man or a woman is leaping up
in church and holding a rainbow flag honoring their sin , folks will understand THEY DONT KNOW OR FOLLOW CHRIST .
And if we HAVE THE SPIRIT then the BODY IS DEAD because OF SIN .
Lets go back a few chapters and read something else .
SHALL we continue in SIN so that grace might abound . GOD FORBID . HOW shall we that are DEAD TO SIN
live any longer therein . OR Dont ye know that whom ye yield yourselves servants to OBEY , HIS SERVANTS YOU ARE .
Now peek at that for a bit . Whether of sin unto death or of obediance unto righteouness .
TOO many are loving their sins and following their own lusts , YET THE CHURCH SAYS and sadly APPROVES OF THEIR SIN
and says YE ARE SAVED BABY . WELL their fruits tell me THEY AINT . JUST LIKE I WASNT .
CANT LOVE THAT SIN and GOD TOO . AND where on earth is the HOLY GHOST IN THEM .
I mean even when a bad thought pops into my head , I GET CONVICTED .
YET THEY HOLLER GOD IS LOVE AND JUST JUSTIFY THEIR SIN and THEIR SINS . SO WHERE IS THE CONVICTION .
WHY are they STILL JUSTIFYING SIN . WHY , CAUSE THEY DONT KNOW HIM and follow another jesus
into greater darkness .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So then you do believe a born again believer (that means all believers) can and do commit sin?
I am afraid it might be worse than that . How i pray he dont believe this other teaching i am about to say .
Some teach that if say a christain were to commit adultery , ITS NOW LAWFUL , wont be counted against them
just cause they holler the name JESUS . I truly hope this is not what he is saying .
HE aint preaching sinless perfection as though one wont sin , I worry he is preaching something else .
I could be wrong though . But i have seen this ever growing movement which says
ALL THINGS ARE LAWFUL FOR ME , and they apply that not to the meats drinks and days
BUT TO SIN ITSELF . NOT A GOOD SIGN at all . THOUGH i dont know if he believes that or not .
Whether or not he does , THIS I DO KNOW
MOST FOLKS ARE USING JESUS AS A MEANS TO CONTINUE IN SIN . AND THAT IS TOTAL BAD NEWS THAT LEADETH TO and HAS LED TO ONLY GREATER DARKNESS . GOD wont be mocked . HE WONT be mocked .

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You didn't answer teh question! You just pontificated in evasive language.

I did answer it.
I answered it according to the correct understanding of : Salvation.

See. You see yourself as a sinner who sins........and so, you believe you have to do something to redo what Christ did for you.. because you dont understand that 1 John 1:9 is NOT that verse.
You believe that you have sin, so you confess it.... because you believe that the Cross of Christ has not already dealt with all sin.
That's your religion.. that you pretend is "Christianity".
Many play that religion.
I dont play that game with God.
You believe the eternal sacrifice of Jesus..... is only as good as you are,... so, when you do something that offends your conscience....you confess your deed because you believe that is a "Salvation REDO".

"confess sin = Salvation REDO"...

That's your religion, Ronald., and you pretend its mine.

Sorry = No.

What is it actually? = Its self deception, and a total lack of understanding of the Cross of Christ, the Blood Atonement, and the New Covenant.

Reactions: Ritajanice

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did answer it.
I answered it according to the correct understanding of : Salvation.

See. You see yourself as a sinner who sins........and so, you believe you have to do something to redo what Christ did for you.. because you dont understand that 1 John 1:9 is NOT that verse.
You believe that you have sin, so you confess it.... because you believe that the Cross of Christ has not already dealt with all sin.
That's your religion.. that you pretend is "Christianity".
Many play that religion.
I dont play that game with God.
You believe the eternal sacrifice of Jesus..... is only as good as you are,... so, when you do something that offends your conscience....you confess your deed because you believe that is a "Salvation REDO".

"confess sin = Salvation REDO"...

That's your religion, Ronald., and you pretend its mine.

Sorry = No.

What is it actually? = Its self deception, and a total lack of understanding of the Cross of Christ, the Blood Atonement, and the New Covenant.
Forgive us of our trepasses . Um ..........confess ye your faults one to another and pray that ye might be healed .
If a lamb sins , it repents. And HE is faithful to forgive us our sin .
Behold you are not making sense on this one my friend .
You do realize if a lamb slips up , gets angry and speaks foolishely , that is sin right .
SIN is still sin . Its not like murder is no longer murder if one believes in Christ .
Even respect of persons is sin . And if one slips up and does it , THEY had better repent of it and make it right with who they wronged too .
Sin is still sin . Dont tell me you believe that if i walked up and shot a man , IT would not be held against me .
Like it would not be counted as murder against me . You gotta make that one make more sense . Something seems off my friend .
IF a lamb errs , or if we see any brother err from the TRUTH we correct them .

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
.confess ye your faults one to another and pray that ye might be healed .
If a lamb sins , it repents. And HE is faithful to forgive us our sin .

"faults" are not sins...they're faults. Shortcomings.....character flaws..... issues related to being an imperfect human being.

If you confess sin to people in the church they'll share it with everyone else, most of the time.
Be smart about that reality and watch what you tell people in a church.

Q.) What about sharing a testimony with the church........where you tell them all your previous dirty rotten sins.

Ummmm...

Think about that one, more.

There is a time for Testimony and even then, you have to think before you speak, as you are dealing with people, who are flawed, and often very carnal, and that is the Preacher and His wife.......perhaps.

Best tme? When you are talking to someone and God is opening their heart to Jesus, and they say..>"but im a horrible person, how can God want me".

= TESTIMONY TIME>.....>"well, i use to be"....>"i use to do that"...>" i was worse then you" and GOD LOVED ME Just like He LOVES YOU>..

See that?
Do that.

Also, God was faithful to forgive all our sin on the Cross of Christ 2000 yrs ago.

Confessing something, does not get that for you again, as Jesus has already finished it, and gone back to Heaven.

"You mean im confessing what is already washed in the blood of Jesus"....

Yes, washed, and gone........"God hath made Jesus to be SIN for us".. 2000 yrs ago.

What are we now and always?

"made righteous".

How to say it?

"I am the righteousness of God in Christ"..

When?

Now and forever.

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"faults" are not sins...they're faults. Shortcomings.....character flaws..... issues related to being an imperfect human being.

If you confess sin to people in the church they'll share it with everyone else, most of the time.
Be smart about that reality and watch what you tell people in a church.

Also, God was faithful to forgive all our sin on the Cross of Christ 2000 yrs ago.

Confessing something, does not get that for you again, as Jesus has already finished it, and gone back to Heaven.
confessing can be done to GOD alone . Though if there are faithful ones who dont gossip
you can also confess a fault and have them pray for you as well .
Ps , i aint even talking about the hail marys , ten our fathers stuff either .
That is just wrong in my eyes . But i sure do worry about that place big time , or at least for the people trapped in it .

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
confessing can be done to GOD alone .

Confessing what is already forgiven 2000 yrs ago. Does not do anything for you, other than help you feel better.

The Cross has dealt with all your sin, or you still have it..

"SAVED" is not part time, or based on confessing sin.

Salvation is completed by Christ on the Cross.... and given as "the Gift of Salvation".

"God has made Jesus to be sin for us".
"Jesus is the one time ......Eternal Sacrifice....for sin"...

He does not die again for your sin, when you confess it, because He has already paid for all your sin, on the Cross, already.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Confessing what is already forgiven 2000 yrs ago.

Does not do anything for you, other then help you feel better.

Salvation is completed and given as "the Gift of Salvation".
Actually sorrowing to repetance is a good thing . Remember the man paul had to set out of the church due to HIS SIN
his fornicating with his own fathers wife and then paul had to rebuke and correct the church for not removing him .
Well by the next letter it had worked . sorrowing to repentance after a godly manner . IS REAL GOOD .

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Remember the man paul had to set out of the church due to HIS SIN
next letter it had worked . sorrowing to repentance after a godly manner . IS REAL GOOD .

He put him out of the Church......and He "turned him over to Satan for the destruction of His flesh".

What didnt Paul tell them to tell him to do.

He didnt tell him to confess the sin.

Paul never tells anyone to confess sin, in 13 Epistles.
Paul never confessed one sin in 13 epistles..that is at least 30 yrs of his Christianity.

A.) Really

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Confessing what is already forgiven 2000 yrs ago. Does not do anything for you, other than help you feel better.

Salvation is completed and given as "the Gift of Salvation".

"God has made Jesus to be sin for us".
"Jesus is the one time ......Eternal Sacrifice....for sin"...

He does not die again for your sin, when you confess it, because He has already paid for all your sin, on the Cross, already.
My advice is , Have all hope , all trust , all faith IN CHRIST JESUS . And keep that hope FIRM to the end .
Cause we got us a mega false go spell from the dragon and his men and his women fast flooding over all the place .
And , IT CANNOT SAVE THEM PEROID . But i know who can . JESUS CAN . SO time to point to HIM .
cause i promise budda aint gonna save squat . muslim god cant save them .
But JESUS can . So till my last breath , GUESS WHO i am gonna point them too . You got it , JESUS CHRIST and HE ALONE .
Cause there aint no other hope or name whereby one can be saved .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He put him out of the Church......and He "turned him over to Satan for the destruction of His flesh".

Paul never confessed one sin in 13 epistles..that is at least 30 yrs of his Christianity.

A.) Really
Correct he put him out of the church . He also delivered Hymaneus and another over unto satan
SO that , THEY COULD LEARN NOT TO BLASPHEME . They had the keys of corretion my friend .
Its so sad churches no longer try and correct squat and worse they allow folks to believe
GOD is fine with all religions and with gay marriage and , well you name it they have about claimed it .
BUT , THEN THEY FALSE now . THAT IS NO TRUE CONVERSION . Pretty delusional times indeed all over the places .

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
My advice is , Have all hope , all trust , all faith IN CHRIST JESUS . And keep that hope FIRM to the end .

Jesus will get us to heaven.....completely.....and we are already "seated in heavenly places"...>"In Christ".
Jesus is inside us and we are "in Christ", and we are going to end up with Him.
Have no doubt.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Correct he put him out of the church . He also delivered Hymaneus and another over unto satan
SO that , THEY COULD LEARN NOT TO BLASPHEME .

Becoming a Christian is instant, (Born again) but learning to exist in God's Grace ......., according to Salvation, is the process of understanding who we have become, "in Christ".

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

A.) Really
I think that is because they already KNEW their sins . I mean paul says THE MAN had his fathers wife .
HE also says Hyemeanus and the other philetus , i think , were blaspheming .
SO HE delivered those two over unto satan , FOR ONE REASON . SO they could LEARN NOT TO BLASPHEME any more .
SEE , GODLY CORRECTION works . Its why i often try and tell folks it aint a sin for the church to correct SIN
within the church . Cause you do realize even a little leaven SURELY WILL LEAVEN UP THE PLACE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus will get us to heaven.....completely.....and we are already "seated in heavenly places"...>"In Christ".
Jesus is inside us and we are "in Christ", and we are going to end up with Him.
Have no doubt.
That aint doubt my friend . Paul said the same thing , IF we continue , if we keep in memory .
ITS just me reminding . This is kinda what i am talking about though .
TODAY if i remind us , with the same reminders even CHRIST paul and others did , some folks think that is a lack of trust .
No , my friend its not at all a lack of trust . Exhorting is a good thing and quite needful to the body .