• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
then you brought that old heresy that one must lead a sinlessly perfect life or he is a failed disciple.

Thank you for posting the paragraph.
as....Its difficult for me to respond to your misunderstanding, if i can't read where you didnt understand.

So.....

"discipleship failure" as i explained, is the opposite of Paul's teaching....its this.>"Christ Always gives me the Victory".

"Always".

Now, you have issues with Paul's teaching, but, He wrote it, not me. I just teach how to become "the fullness of the stature of Christ" as "as many as be perfect".

This is all Paul's verses, and Paul's theology.

Also, LISTEN......"discipleship failure" is not to have a bad day, or to have a carnal flair up, or to do something that stings your conscience.
Christianity does not stop you from feeling, or from having emotional responses based on situations.

See, I think you are trying to connect "sinless perfection" with "discipleship failure" yet, ive never used the term "sinless perfection" in my Threads.
I dont teach that concept, as it was created by a Religious Heretic who is probably not a born again Christian.
Exactly as "OSAS", this idea, was not created by a Born Again Christian..

So, that is in YOUR HEAD, (sinless perfection).... and you connect your idea of that, into what i'm teaching, and you think its the same, because you make it the same, not me.
However, sinless perfection if i wanted to explain it......, is the Spirit that is "made righteous".... 1 John 3:9
That is not our Discipleship......that is our Salvation., and it is sinless perfection because Jesus is our Salvation, and He is indeed "sinless perfection".
Absolutely.

Our Discipleship, is..."Christ always gives me the Victory"...... "i can do all things through Christ"..... and that is to become.. "The fullness of the Stature of Christ", and "as many as be perfect"......as the renewed mind...on Earth.
And THAT empowers the revelation Knowledge regarding what it means to have become "a new Creation in Christ".. "Made righteous"..."one with God", "In Christ".. as "the righteousness of God, in Christ".

We are to become this.......= ."The fullness of the Stature of Christ" on earth. = Because we are already born again as this.....
. = "As Christ is..... so are the born again........in THIS World".

And to do all that as discipleship is strictly based on us renewing our mind so that we only see ourselves as God sees us.

="" Born again, made righteous, in Christ"

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for posting the paragraph.
as....Its difficult for me to respond to your misunderstanding, if i can't read where you didnt understand.

So.....

"discipleship failure" as i explained, is the opposite of Paul's teaching....its this.>"Christ Always gives me the Victory".

"Always".

Now, you have issues with Paul's teaching, but, He wrote it, not me. I just teach how to become "the fullness of the stature of Christ" as "as many as be perfect".

This is all Paul's verses, and Paul's theology.

Also, LISTEN......"discipleship failure" is not to have a bad day, or to have a carnal flair up, or to do something that stings your conscience.
Christianity does not stop you from feeling, or from having emotional responses based on situations.

See, I think you are trying to connect "sinless perfection" with "discipleship failure" yet, ive never used the term "sinless perfection" in my Threads.
I dont teach that concept, as it was created by a Religious Heretic who is probably not a born again Christian.
Exactly as "OSAS", this idea, was not created by a Born Again Christian..

So, that is in YOUR HEAD, (sinless perfection).... and you connect your idea of that, into what i'm teaching, and you think its the same, because you make it the same, not me.
However, sinless perfection if i wanted to explain it......, is the Spirit that is "made righteous".... 1 John 3:9
That is not our Discipleship......that is our Salvation., and it is sinless perfection because Jesus is our Salvation, and He is indeed "sinless perfection".
Absolutely.

Our Discipleship, is..."Christ always gives me the Victory"...... "i can do all things through Christ"..... and that is to become.. "The fullness of the Stature of Christ", and "as many as be perfect"......as the renewed mind...on Earth.
And THAT empowers the revelation Knowledge regarding what it means to have become "a new Creation in Christ".. "Made righteous"..."one with God", "In Christ".. as "the righteousness of God, in Christ".

We are to become this.......= ."The fullness of the Stature of Christ" on earth. = Because we are already born again as this.....
. = "As Christ is..... so are the born again........in THIS World".

And to do all that as discipleship is strictly based on us renewing our mind so that we only see ourselves as God sees us.

="" Born again, made righteous, in Christ"
I love Pauls teachings. the y are inspirational, motivational and move deeply. However while it is possible to live a sinlessly perfect life, the simple fact is that none have attained that- not even Paul and not even you!

I am growing in grace and as I grow in grace, God reveals more areas in my life that are not conformed to the image of Jesus (aka sin) and I learn to acknowledge, be experientially forgiven and grow! You on the other hand see no need for this grace for you have believed you no longer sin at all in thought, word, deed or omission. Sad really and Michal with his laugh emoji shows his ignorance of how deceptive his own flesh is.

All believers are growing in the stature of Christ and we will reach that when we stand before HIm who loves us unconditionally. God sees us a s perfect and like as written in Hebrews, He is making us more holy day by day. I feel sad for you that you miss that glorious experience.

I and all believers are righteous. Because Jesus is my righteousness.

And a reminder JOhns epistles are written to believers only- not to an unbeliever. Not one of the books were written to unbelievers. That would be casting our pearls before swine.

• Love
Reactions: Keturah

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
then you brought that old heresy that one must lead a sinlessly perfect life or he is a failed disciple.

It shows you know little of who Jesus is, mercy and grace. We are to live hily loves. We are tro flee sin and pursue righteousness, and we can do all this through Jesus!

But God also gave provision for all believers in 1 John 1:9.

I don't think you know by experience the power of Jesus' blood and how we can live in faith - which is obedience and trust.

1 John 1:9 is to receive the Holy Spirit just like Acts 2:38. How many times do you need to receive the Holy Spirit in order to be empowered to not sin?

cc: @Behold

Who taught you what you believe? Was it Calvinism? Or reformed doctrine? That would explain it.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I However while it is possible to live a sinlessly perfect life, the simple fact is that none have attained that- not even Paul and not even you!

""""""""" However while it is possible to live a sinlessly perfect life, """"""""

Well to have Eternal life, is to have a sinless life, as that Life we have become "in Christ" is sinless.
1 John 3:9
The born again, have Eternal Life ALREADY, and one day get a new body that is made for our eternal life, and our eternal life is sinless.

Perhaps one day you can tell us why you feel so good about trying to believe that you are a sinner.
I can tell that you enjoy letting us know that you sin.
Not sure why, but people like you, love to talk about sin, sinning, and being a sinner on a Christian forum.
They can't wait to talk about their, sin, sinning, and being a sinner.

Listen,

Sin does not exit in Heaven or in the Kingdom of God, or "in Christ", and that is where the born again exist.

= "being Translated from DARKNESS ...To Light".

No born again person is a Sinner.
No born again person has their sin. As if you have it, you are not born again and you are not a Christian.
So, take your sin, and go and Trust in Christ and Let the Cross deal with all your sin.

Welcome To : Salvation.

= "being NOW, made free from sin, you are become the servant's of Righteousness"

So, a person is "Now made free from sin" as Paul Teaches, as being "born again"
or,
They have their sin, as you say you "sin", and so, you can't be "made free from sin" if you have it, Ronald.

All the born again are "In Christ"..."One with God" "in the KOG", and "in Heaven".
If the Born again had "sin" , then then they could not be there.

The born again eternally exist where Moses Law and 10 Commandments do not.

= "IN CHRIST". "seated in Heavenly Places".. in the "KOG".

Last edited:
Reactions: Ritajanice

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Who taught you what you believe? Was it Calvinism? Or reformed doctrine? That would explain it.

Calvin despised the Cross as God delivered it as a Universal Gift : John 3:16.
I would never teach "Calvinism"., but i will expose it.

Not really a "reformed theology" teacher, as that theology can be too strong = "Sovereignty of God".

I only teach Pauline Theology.

Who taught me what i teach?

Paul and the Holy Spirit, mainly.

I had some good teachers, also.
Not all of their theology was Pauline, but they all had deep spirituality, incredible wisdom, and most of the time, were very NT theologically accurate.
Each of them was a "new birth" product of the Holy Spirit and their Denomination, so each had some denomination theology that wasn't always in line with Paul..but, not much.

Last edited:

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its not that i missed it, as i gave you a verse that says that if you don't have the Holy Spirit IN you, then you are not born again.

"Christ IS THAT Spirit"....the Holy Spirit, and "Christ in you, the Hope of Glory" is the Holy Spirit in the born again.
Romans 8:9 - But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His.

Galatians 4:6 - And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying out, "Abba, Father!"

1 John 4:13 - By this we know that we abide in Him, and He in us, because He has given us of His Spirit.

Praise God!

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Calvin despised the Cross as God delivered it as a Universal Gift : John 3:16.
I would never teach "Calvinism"., but i will expose it.

Not really a "reformed theology" teacher, as that theology can be too strong = "Sovereignty of God".

I only teach Pauline Theology.

Who taught me what i teach?

Paul and the Holy Spirit, mainly.

I had some good teachers, also.
Not all of their theology was Pauline, but they all had deep spirituality, incredible wisdom, and most of the time, were very NT theologically accurate.
Each of them was a "new birth" product of the Holy Spirit and their Denomination, so each had some denomination theology that wasn't always in line with Paul..but, not much.
I was speaking to Roland N. I know you are not Calvinist, and neither am I.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think you know by experience the power of Jesus' blood and how we can live in faith - which is obedience and trust.

1 John 1:9 is to receive the Holy Spirit just like Acts 2:38. How many times do you need to receive the Holy Spirit in order to be empowered to not sin?

cc: @Behold

It was the bible and the bible does not teach we mustr live in sinless perfection as in hyper wesleyan.

1 John 1:9 is not to receive the Holy spirit but to receive experiential day to day forgiveness for when we fall short.

To live a perfectly sinless life, one would have to be completely dead to self forever, never give in to the deceptive of the flesh or the demons and to know the entrire Worsd of god in and out so one knows every jot and tittle of things god calls sin. Neither you nor I nor behold or michal have attained that no matter how much one declares they have.

I received the Holy Spirit one time forever, the moment I became a blood bought believer.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
""""""""" However while it is possible to live a sinlessly perfect life, """"""""

Well to have Eternal life, is to have a sinless life, as that Life we have become "in Christ" is sinless.
1 John 3:9
The born again, have Eternal Life ALREADY, and one day get a new body that is made for our eternal life, and our eternal life is sinless.

Perhaps one day you can tell us why you feel so good about trying to believe that you are a sinner.
Not sure why, but people like you, love to talk about sin, sinning, and being a sinner on a Christian forum.

Listen,

Sin does not exit in Heaven or in the Kingdom of God, or "in Christ", and that is where the born again exist.

= "being Translated from DARKNESS ...To Light".

No born again person has their sin. As if you have it, you are not born again and you are not a Christian.
So, take your sin, and go and Trust in Christ and Let the Cross deal with all your sin.

Welcome To : Salvation.

= "being NOW, made free from sin, you are become the servant's of Righteousness"

So, a person is "Now made free from sin" as Paul Teaches, as being "born again"
or,
They have their sin, as you say you "sin", and so, you can't be "made free from sin" if you have it, Ronald.

All the born again are "In Christ"..."One with God" "in the KOG", and "in Heaven".
If the Born again had "sin" , then then they could not be there.

The born again eternally exist where Moses Law and 10 Commandments do not.

= "IN CHRIST". "seated in Heavenly Places".. in the "KOG".
Well you just confirmed that you are preaching another gospel other than the one the Lord Jesus handed down!

I am no longer a sinner, though I still sin and fall short.

YOu do not understand what the Bible teaches because you only study very shallowly.

In order to be a real christian one has to confess the Lord jesus Christ and believe in their heart god raised them from the dead! that is what teh Word of God teaches.

You however are now preaching your own gospel and Paul had severe warnings about preaching any other gospel!

Galatians 1:6-9

King James Version

6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

I now have grown from pitying you to be being terrified for your very immortal soul

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Well you just confirmed that you are preaching another gospel other than the one the Lord Jesus handed down!

The quote of mine you posted, is me explaining our "new Creation in Christ", as "already having eternal life".

I was not giving you Paul's Gospel regarding "how to be born again".

So, i think it would be best for you, Ronald, to just ask me a question, vs staying so confused.

Just ask a question, and i can answer the question, so that you are not again confused by my Thread.

Ask.<

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
It was the bible and the bible does not teach we mustr live in sinless perfection as in hyper wesleyan.

You you have some circular reasoning issue with the "sinless perfection'" cult teaching.

Listen, 1stCenturyLady is not teaching that idea, that cult teaching, and im certainly not teaching it.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You you have some circular reasoning issue with the "sinless perfection'" cult teaching.

Listen, 1stCenturyLady is not teaching that idea, that cult teaching, and im certainly not teaching it.
Well you say you sin no more! That is sinless perfection by another name!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now you are simply lying about how and what I feel. You just sinned!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is your false gospel.

My sins have been forever removed from me.

God sees me as perfect.

I am already seated in heavenly places.

But to say that if a person sins, they are not born again is to deny the faith and the fedemption (past, present and future) that teh blood of Jesus bought for His children.

You need to read your bible carefully, it appears you are a very shallow reader, and have been hoodwinked by some "sinless perfection cult" teachers.

Reactions: Keturah

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Well you say you sin no more! That is sinless perfection by another name!

I quoted Paul.

Let me quote him for you again.

"Being NOW..... made free from sin...... you are become the Slaves of Righteousness"

"""""Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God. """"

"As JESUS IS........so are the born again.......In This World"""

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
But to say that if a person sins, they are not born again

I said if you sin, then you have your sin.....

In other words.....to have your sin, is to be a sinner.

Do sinners, still SINNING.... = exist in Heaven? as "seated in Heavenly Places" "In Christ'.

NO.

Can sin exist "in Christ", as "made righteous".

NO.

Are the born again "In Christ"

YES.

Is there any sin "In Christ", where the born again exist?

NO.

Also.... Its the Law that defines you and your carnal deed as a SIN.

A.) Christ has redeemed us from the Curst of the LAW

B.) The born again, """are not under the Law, but Under Grace"""".

See, the born again Spiritually and Eternally exist in the Kingdom of God, and there is no Law of Moses or 10 Commandments in the KOG that cn define you anymore.

The born again are '""" NOT under the LAW.......but UNDER GRACE". = For ETERNITY.

Reactions: 1stCenturyLady