• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I quoted Paul.

Let me quote him for you again.

"Being NOW..... made free from sin...... you are become the Slaves of Righteousness"

"""""Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God. """"

"As JESUS IS........so are the born again.......In This World"""
no matter how many different ways you write and try to quote Scripture, you are preaching a gospel of sinless perfection or you are not a Christian and that is another Gospel according to Galatians 1.

Reactions: Keturah

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I said if you sin, then you have your sin.....

In other words.....to have your sin, is to be a sinner.

Do sinners, still SINNING.... = exist in Heaven? as "seated in Heavenly Places" "In Christ'.

NO.

Can sin exist "in Christ", as "made righteous".

NO.

Are the born again "In Christ"

YES.

Is there any sin "In Christ", where the born again exist?

NO.

Also.... Its the Law that defines you and your carnal deed as a SIN.

A.) Christ has redeemed us from the Curst of the LAW

B.) The born again, """are not under the Law, but Under Grace"""".

See, the born again Spiritually and Eternally exist in the Kingdom of God, and there is no Law of Moses or 10 Commandments in the KOG that cn define you anymore.

The born again are '""" NOT under the LAW.......but UNDER GRACE". = For ETERNITY.
The last four lines I agree with 100%

but if you see a pretty woman and secretly lust- you have sinned. Not to lose salvation or relationship, but fellowship until you use 1 JOhn 1:9.

but anyway you cut it, when we walk in the spirit we cannot sin, but when believers stumbel and walk in the flesh we can do nothing but sin until we practice 1 John 1:9

anyway you wish to word it, you are teaching one has to live sinlessly perfectr in order to be saved and that is a false gospel.

Try expalining that to a brand new believer who knows little to nothing of Wcxripture, that is you sin, you still have your sin and are not a Christian.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
no matter how many different ways you write and try to quote Scripture, you are preaching a gospel of sinless perfection o

The born again are "made righteous".

If we had sin, we could not be born again.

Listen, Jesus went to the Cross to deal with your sin.
Did He yet?

IF not, go to 1 John 1:9 and CONFESS .

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
but if you see a pretty woman and secretly lust- you have sinned. Not to lose salvation or relationship, but fellowship until you use 1 JOhn 1:9.

The only reason a person goes to Heaven, is because the Blood and Death of Jesus has redeemed them from their Sin.

When this happens, they become a "new Creation in Christ" = SINLESS.

1 John 3:9

See, you could not be joined to God "in the SPIRIT" if you had SIN.
God does not join Himself to SIN.
You can not become "IN CHRIST" and every have sin.

= "new CREATION in CHRIST"....."made Righteous".

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The born again are "made righteous".

If we had sin, we could not be born again.

Listen, Jesus went to the Cross to deal with your sin.
Did He yet?

IF not, go to 1 John 1:9 and CONFESS .
YOu are still guilty of preaching another gospel and should carefully read this:

Galatians 1:6-12

King James Version

6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

YOu are very immature when it comes to knowing the word of God, though you pretend to be some kind of real deep thinker of the Word!

I advise you to get Blue letter Bible and Bible Huib as apps and look at all the verbs in all your verses you are misusing to preach your false gospel.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
YOu are still guilty of preaching another gospel and should carefully read this:

There is only one TRUE Gospel.

Its the CROSS OF CHRIST.

I find it in nearly all my Posts, and in all my Threads.
Its not in yours unless you are on my Threads that are talking about the Cross, that is our Redemption from our SIN, and our access into God's Righteousness.

All the Born again are made righteous and remain so.
This isn't going to change as you can't undo the BLood of Jesus once its been applied, and even if you can't stand this Ronald, its not going to change the Blood Atonement.

I suggest you accept it, believe it, and not fight against it.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is only one TRUE Gospel.

Its the CROSS OF CHRIST.

I find it in nearly all my Posts, and in all my Threads.
Its not in yours unless you are on my Threads that are talking about the Cross, that is our Redemption from our SIN, and our access into God's Righteousness.

All the Born again are made righteous and remain so.
This isn't going to change as you can't undo the BLood of Jesus once its been applied, and even if you can't stand this Ronald, its not going to change the Blood Atonement.

I suggest you accept it, believe it, and not fight against it.
I accepted it 49 years ago and rejoice in it daily! I know whom I serve and know of the nail prints. It is not the cross but HIs blood shed that bought our redemption1 and His resurrection secured our justification.

but you have added sinless perfection as necesary for salvation, so you are preaching another gospel. I don't care how many times you reword it. A skunk by any other name still stinks!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
but you have added sinless perfection as necesary for salvation,

You, came to me with your "sinless perfection", phrase.
That's not my quote, .....that is your obsession,
I dont use that phrase, as an unbeliever created it.
They also created "OSAS".

Listen, the only sinless perfection we should discuss is...

1.) Jesus

2.) The Gift of Righteousness.

And when we are "in Christ" having received the "Gift of Righteousness" = we are born again, as "made righteous".

The born again exist "in Christ"....>"One with God", and there is no sin found there.

So, you are not understanding this at all because its spiritual, as is Christianity. = Christianity is ALL Spiritual..

Let me give you these 2 to think about.

1.) When a person is born again in Christ, they now exist in the Kingdom of God.
Sure, your body is down here, and your mind is working in your body, but, the SON/Daughter of God, is "In Christ', "One with God" and there is no sin found there.
That is not your body or your mind.

and Lets try it this way for you.

2.) IN Heaven, where God and Christ are watching you,.... there is no Moses Law there, and there are no 10 commandments there.
There is no law or 10 commandments in the KOG, as the KOG has no sinners or sin in it., it only has God, Christ, The Host of Heaven, and the born again in it.
The Law and Commandments are made for SINNERS down here, and the BORN AGAIN, are In Christ, One with God, "seated in heavenly places".

Your entire theological issue, your false reasoning, is simply that you do not see yourself as God has recreated you to be, and WHERE that is.....that you as the born again "New Creation " now exist.
Once you see this, then you will know that you have no sin, if you are born again "IN Christ".
If you're still a sinner, then go to 1 John 1:9 and confess, and repent, and Believe, and be saved.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You, came to me with your "sinless perfection", phrase.
That's not my quote, .....that is your obsession,
I dont use that phrase, as an unbeliever created it.
They also created "OSAS".

Listen, the only sinless perfection we should discuss is...

1.) Jesus

2.) The Gift of Righteousness.

And when we are "in Christ" having received the "Gift of Righteousness" = we are born again, as "made righteous".

The born again exist "in Christ"....>"One with God", and there is no sin found there.

So, you are not understanding this at all because its spiritual, as is Christianity. = Christianity is ALL Spiritual..

Let me give you these 2 to think about.

1.) When a person is born again in Christ, they now exist in the Kingdom of God.
Sure, your body is down here, and your mind is working in your body, but, the SON/Daughter of God, is "In Christ', "One with God" and there is no sin found there.
That is not your body or your mind.

and Lets try it this way for you.

2.) IN Heaven, where God and Christ are watching you,.... there is no Moses Law there, and there are no 10 commandments there.
There is no law or 10 commandments in the KOG, as the KOG has no sinners or sin in it., it only has God, Christ, The Host of Heaven, and the born again in it.
The Law and Commandments are made for SINNERS down here, and the BORN AGAIN, are In Christ, One with God, "seated in heavenly places".

Your entire theological issue, your false reasoning, is simply that you do not see yourself as God has recreated you to be, and WHERE that is.....that you as the born again "New Creation " now exist.
Once you see this, then you will know that you have no sin, if you are born again "IN Christ".
If you're still a sinner, then go to 1 John 1:9 and confess, and repent, and Believe, and be saved.
All nice sounding words to hide again from your false gospel.

You said if a person sins they are not a Christian- call it what you will but Galatians one calls it a false gospel and subject to being accursed!

Also you have now sinned in that you are deciding who is and who is not a Christian when you cannot know that unless one confesses so publicly. You have placed yourself above God and thus are guilty of idolatry.

That either makes you a non -Christian (in your warped view) or a believer saved by Grace like all of us and is growing in hoiliness every day.

I will let you decide.

Reactions: Episkopos

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You said if a person sins they are not a Christian-

I said a Christian is in Christ, and there is no sin found there.

= Zero

Then, I showed you this verse by : 1 John 4

= "As JESUS IS.....so are the BORN AGAIN....in this world".

And i asked you, "is Jesus a sinner".??????....as the verse says the born again are "AS Jesus Is".

You can't respond, because that omits your desire to talk about your sinning, and claim that im just like you.

Im not like you.
Im not better then you, Ronald, but i understand The Grace of God.
You lack this, revelation.

Also, I showed you that SIN is defined by the LAW.....and the born again are "not under the LAW, but under Grace"

If you study Paul, he defines deeds of carnality, as "works of the flesh".

Paul tells us that we are not to use our "liberty in Christ for an occasion to the Flesh"..

"Occasion to the Flesh" is a to choose to do a carnal deed.

Why does He not say..>>"occasion to sin"?

Its because :

The born again are "Made Righteous", and that is the """"LIBERTY we have 'in Christ"

"Jesus is the one time eternal sacrifice for Sin".....

"Christ is the END of the LAW for Righteousness, to everyone who believes"...... = "Not under the Law, but under Grace".

Ronald, the born again, are not saved sinners.........they are "of the Household of God", and that is "without sin".

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I said if you sin, then you have your sin.....

In other words.....to have your sin, is to be a sinner.

Do sinners, still SINNING.... = exist in Heaven? as "seated in Heavenly Places" "In Christ'.

NO.

Can sin exist "in Christ", as "made righteous".

NO.

Are the born again "In Christ"

YES.

Is there any sin "In Christ", where the born again exist?

NO.

Also.... Its the Law that defines you and your carnal deed as a SIN.

A.) Christ has redeemed us from the Curst of the LAW

B.) The born again, """are not under the Law, but Under Grace"""".

See, the born again Spiritually and Eternally exist in the Kingdom of God, and there is no Law of Moses or 10 Commandments in the KOG that cn define you anymore.

The born again are '""" NOT under the LAW.......but UNDER GRACE". = For ETERNITY.
As false a false can be. Jesus doesn't take away responsibility for sin. Quite the opposite. Your scheme is just sinning without penalty...since God...in your ideology...just looks away.

It would be better to not claim anything than store up that kind of judgment against yourself.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
As false a false can be. Jesus doesn't take away responsibility for sin.

I never said that sinners are not responsible for their free will choices.
Going to Hell proves a person has to deal with the responsibility.
Jesus said, "if you dont believe in me, you will die in your SINS".

But there is good news....
Its "The Gospel of the Grace of God'.
IN that...God sent His Son, to take the judgement do us all, for our sin.
God sent Jesus to the Cross, so that by this one time Sacrifice, we can be forgiven all our sin, and become eternally reunited Spiritually with God.....as Born Again....Spiritually. "In Christ". "One with God"... "made righteous".. .as "The righteousness of God, in Christ".

2nd Adam, who is Christ, by His shed blood, death, and resurrection, restores all who will believe and are born again, into the exact spiritual relationship, Spiritual union with God... that 1st Adam had, before he sinned and lost spiritual union with God.

Jesus, came to restore to us, what Adam lost.

Welcome To : Salvation

Its a "Gift'"

Last edited:

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never said that sinners are not responsible for their free will choices.
Going to Hell proves a person has to deal with the responsibility.
Jesus said, "if you dont believe in me, you will die in your SINS".

But there is good news....
Its "The Gospel of the Grace of God'.
IN that...God sent His Son, to take the judgement do us all, for our sin.
God sent Jesus to the Cross, so that by this one time Sacrifice, we can be forgiven all our sin, and become eternally reunited Spiritually, with God.....as Born Again....Spiritually. "In Christ". "One with God"... "made righteous".. .as "The righteousness of God, in Christ".

2nd Adam, who is Christ, by His shed blood, death, and resurrection, restores all who will believe and are born again, into the exact spiritual relationship, Spiritual union with God... that 1st Adam had, before he sinned and lost spiritual union with God.

Jesus, came to restore to us, what Adam lost.

Welcome To : Salvation

Its a "Gift'"
He doesn’t understand the gospel and the parables in the same way the disciples did not understand them because they were not born again and could only try with their own human reasoning .

They were all carnal men until Pentecost just like the rest of the disciples who did not understand the gospel until they were born again.

The disciples did not understand the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus which is the gospel. They did not believe it until they physically saw Jesus Resurrected from the dead.

Matthew 16:8-11
Aware of their discussion, Jesus asked, “You of little faith, why are you talking among yourselves about having no bread? 9 Do you still not understand? Don’t you remember the five loaves for the five thousand, and how many basketfuls you gathered? 10 Or the seven loaves for the four thousand, and how many basketfuls you gathered? 11 How is it you don’t understand that I was not talking to you about bread?

Mark 7:18
And he saith unto them, Are ye so without understanding also? Do ye not perceive, that whatsoever thing from without entereth into the man, it cannot defile him;

Mark 8:31-33
He then began to teach them that the Son of Man must suffer many things and be rejected by the elders, the chief priests and the teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and after three days rise again. 32 He spoke plainly about this, and Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him. 33 But when Jesus turned and looked at his disciples, he rebuked Peter. “Get behind me, Satan!” he said. “You do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.”

Luke 9:43-45
While everyone was marveling at all that Jesus did, he said to his disciples, 44 “Listen carefully to what I am about to tell you: The Son of Man is going to be delivered into the hands of men.” 45 But they did not understand what this meant. It was hidden from them, so that they did not grasp it, and they were afraid to ask him about it.

Jesus predicts His death a 3rd time

Luke 18:31-34

Jesus took the Twelve aside and told them, “We are going up to Jerusalem, and everything that is written by the prophets about the Son of Man will be fulfilled. 32 He will be delivered over to the Gentiles. They will mock him, insult him and spit on him; 33 they will flog him and kill him. On the third day he will rise again.”

34 The disciples did not understand any of this. Its meaning was hidden from them, and they did not know what he was talking about.

Luke 24:25-26

He said to them, “How foolish you are, and how slow to believe all that the prophets have spoken! 26 Did not the Messiah have to suffer these things and then enter his glory?

John 7:39
By this he meant the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were later to receive. Up to that time the Spirit had not been given, since Jesus had not yet been glorified.

John 12:16
At first His disciples did not understand these things, but after Jesus was glorified they remembered what had been done to Him, and they realized that these very things had also been written about Him.

John 13
Jesus replied, “You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand…. I am telling you now before it happens, so that when it does happen you will believe that I am who I am.”

Jesus promised the disciples He would bring to their remembrance when Pentecost came and the Holy Spirit would be in them and guide them into all truth. All the scriptures and promises by Jesus below were still future and had not been fulfilled until the Day of Pentecost.

John 14:26

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you

John 16:7
"It is expedient for you that I go away; for if I go not away the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart I will send him unto you."

John 16:13
But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.

hope this helps !!!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
He doesn’t understand the gospel and the parables in the same way the disciples did not understand them because they were not born again and could only try with their own human reasoning .

Seems so, Christophany

Also, There is a false theological island that some people cling to , so that they can shout at the world from their mountain top....
= "i know something that none of you know".

And, more than likely he'll keep posting Threads that attack the Cross of Salvation, as he enjoys mocking and watching the fires burn on His Threads.

End result? Try not to be/stay annoyed, Romans 12:18...... and hope that the Truth is able to penetrate his : 2 Corinthians 4:4

Reactions: ChristisGod

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I said a Christian is in Christ, and there is no sin found there.

= Zero

Then, I showed you this verse by : 1 John 4

= "As JESUS IS.....so are the BORN AGAIN....in this world".

And i asked you, "is Jesus a sinner".??????....as the verse says the born again are "AS Jesus Is".

You can't respond, because that omits your desire to talk about your sinning, and claim that im just like you.

Im not like you.
Im not better then you, Ronald, but i understand The Grace of God.
You lack this, revelation.

Also, I showed you that SIN is defined by the LAW.....and the born again are "not under the LAW, but under Grace"

If you study Paul, he defines deeds of carnality, as "works of the flesh".

Paul tells us that we are not to use our "liberty in Christ for an occasion to the Flesh"..

"Occasion to the Flesh" is a to choose to do a carnal deed.

Why does He not say..>>"occasion to sin"?

Its because :

The born again are "Made Righteous", and that is the """"LIBERTY we have 'in Christ"

"Jesus is the one time eternal sacrifice for Sin".....

"Christ is the END of the LAW for Righteousness, to everyone who believes"...... = "Not under the Law, but under Grace".

Ronald, the born again, are not saved sinners.........they are "of the Household of God", and that is "without sin".
Your mind reading skills and pseudo-discernment both suck!

Once again no matter how flowery and misuse of applying biblical principles you do, you are preaching that in order to be saved one must live sinlessly perfect! I don't care a whit if you do not like that phrase- it is correct and appropriate.

You are [preaching a false gospel.

I would love to see you tell one who just received Christ as Savior with little knowledge of sin- to live sinlessly perfect!

I explained once the difference between living in the Spirit and the flesh. I do not like talking about sinning, anymore than I like talking about going to the bathroom, but both are facts of life!

Galatians 1

King James Version

1 Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead;)
2 And all the brethren which are with me, unto the churches of Galatia:
3 Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,
4 Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:
5 To whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Reactions: Episkopos

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

Here is "Paul's Gospel, as i told Episkopos earlier today.

A.) The Cross of Christ.

18 """"For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God."""

"""""For I determined not to know anything among you, save Jesus Christ and Him crucified."""""

Now, let me 'Cut and Paste" from one of my recent Threads, that explains How Christ redeems us.....the effect of it.

I want you to learn this Ronald, and one day, maybe you can share it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im going to show you how to understand "Redemption" : that is the "simplicity that is IN Christ"

I'll post it 2X for you, #1 & #2.... i'll explain it twice for you, so that it'll stick in your head and in your heart, is the idea.

It could be that you are asked to explain this, at some point, and you dont want to be caught in the dark, in the "Ummmm, ummmmm", position.

It could be that you may become a Mod of a Forum, a Sunday School Teacher, Deacon or Deaconess, or maybe God will Call you to into the Call.

So, you need get this information, down, pat., as its the most most important Doctrine in the entire word of God.

Get it., .....and yes i know some of you know it, but some of you dont, and either way, its good to hear it and hear it and hear it, and REPEAT it.

1.)

God made Adam, and Adam was "one with God".

This means that Adam and God ("God is A Spirit") were joined Spiritually as "one", exactly as Jesus said.. "I and my Father are One""".
When Adam sinned, their spiritual union, was broken.. and death entered.
And because of this, all of humanity has become the same "Adamic" spiritual situation, because we are all sinners, separated from God, Spiritually.

Jesus, is the 2nd Adam, = came to restore us back to God, Spiritually.
The term for being rejoined/restored to God, Spiritually, is : Born Again

Jesus said. "You must be Born Again", or you can't be restored into Born Again Spiritual Union with God who is "A Spirit".

Now, what is stopping all of humanity from being instantly restored into spiritual union with God?

A.) The same thing that ended Adam's spiritual union with God.

= SIN

Sin, having sin, because you have sinned...... denies restored Spiritual Union with God.

So, God sent Christ to the Cross, to die for our SIN, which removes the spiritual barrier between our spirit and God's.
And by Jesus's Cross, we are "made free from sin", = forgiven, and God is then able to birth us into Spiritual Union with Himself, = Born Again, Spiritually as "IN Christ", and "one with God".

If this never happens to you, then you will not go to Heaven when you die.

2.)

Salvation is the "simplicity that is in Christ".

Its so simple....

= Adam lost Spiritual union with God. because he sinned , And we are born with that 'Adamic" situation...
Now, you have sinned, Reader....we have all sinned..."" and if we say we have not sinned, then the Truth is not in us""".. And Some of us more than others, and some of us less than others.
And that SIN, is keeping God from having us as His Spiritual Son/Daughter...., = as Sin separates us from God, until its all forgiven.

See that?

Christ came here to deal with ALL our SIN< so that God can take us into His Spiritual Family, for eternity.
Salvation is literally that simple.
Jesus pays for all our SIN, and then God can birth us Spiritually into Himself, by the Holy Spirit.... and That is to be Born Again Spiritually.

"SAVED"

When we believe in our heart that we are a sinner, needing salvation, and we open our Heart to Christ, giving God our Faith in His Son, God accepts our FAITH...and then applies (imputes) Christ's shed blood and death unto us, and this becomes our redemption from all our sin.
"Jesus is the one time ETERNAL Sacrifice for our sin"
"God hath made Jesus to be sin for us".
We are now made CLEAN, "made righteous"= by the Blood of Jesus and the Death of Christ.
And now being "made free from sin", God gives us a BIRTH in our Spirit, .= we are Born Again into the Spirit of God, by God's Holy Spirit.

This is to become "IN Christ"... "one with God".

= A CHRISTian

.There is no other way to go to Heaven, and God wants us all to go to Heaven.

Last edited: Yesterday at 10:51 AM

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is "Paul's Gospel, as i told Episkopos earlier today.

A.) The Cross of Christ.

18 """"For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God."""

"""""For I determined not to know anything among you, save Jesus Christ and Him crucified."""""

Now, let me 'Cut and Paste" from one of my recent Threads, that explains How Christ redeems us.....the effect of it.

I want you to learn this Ronald, and one day, maybe you can share it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im going to show you how to understand "Redemption" : that is the "simplicity that is IN Christ"

I'll post it 2X for you, #1 & #2.... i'll explain it twice for you, so that it'll stick in your head and in your heart, is the idea.

It could be that you are asked to explain this, at some point, and you dont want to be caught in the dark, in the "Ummmm, ummmmm", position.

It could be that you may become a Mod of a Forum, a Sunday School Teacher, Deacon or Deaconess, or maybe God will Call you to into the Call.

So, you need get this information, down, pat., as its the most most important Doctrine in the entire word of God.

Get it., .....and yes i know some of you know it, but some of you dont, and either way, its good to hear it and hear it and hear it, and REPEAT it.

1.)

God made Adam, and Adam was "one with God".

This means that Adam and God ("God is A Spirit") were joined Spiritually as "one", exactly as Jesus said.. "I and my Father are One""".
When Adam sinned, their spiritual union, was broken.. and death entered.
And because of this, all of humanity has become the same "Adamic" spiritual situation, because we are all sinners, separated from God, Spiritually.

Jesus, is the 2nd Adam, = came to restore us back to God, Spiritually.
The term for being rejoined/restored to God, Spiritually, is : Born Again

Jesus said. "You must be Born Again", or you can't be restored into Born Again Spiritual Union with God who is "A Spirit".

Now, what is stopping all of humanity from being instantly restored into spiritual union with God?

A.) The same thing that ended Adam's spiritual union with God.

= SIN

Sin, having sin, because you have sinned...... denies restored Spiritual Union with God.

So, God sent Christ to the Cross, to die for our SIN, which removes the spiritual barrier between our spirit and God's.
And by Jesus's Cross, we are "made free from sin", = forgiven, and God is then able to birth us into Spiritual Union with Himself, = Born Again, Spiritually as "IN Christ", and "one with God".

If this never happens to you, then you will not go to Heaven when you die.

2.)

Salvation is the "simplicity that is in Christ".

Its so simple....

= Adam lost Spiritual union with God. because he sinned , And we are born with that 'Adamic" situation...
Now, you have sinned, Reader....we have all sinned..."" and if we say we have not sinned, then the Truth is not in us""".. And Some of us more than others, and some of us less than others.
And that SIN, is keeping God from having us as His Spiritual Son/Daughter...., = as Sin separates us from God, until its all forgiven.

See that?

Christ came here to deal with ALL our SIN< so that God can take us into His Spiritual Family, for eternity.
Salvation is literally that simple.
Jesus pays for all our SIN, and then God can birth us Spiritually into Himself, by the Holy Spirit.... and That is to be Born Again Spiritually.

"SAVED"

When we believe in our heart that we are a sinner, needing salvation, and we open our Heart to Christ, giving God our Faith in His Son, God accepts our FAITH...and then applies (imputes) Christ's shed blood and death unto us, and this becomes our redemption from all our sin.
"Jesus is the one time ETERNAL Sacrifice for our sin"
"God hath made Jesus to be sin for us".
We are now made CLEAN, "made righteous"= by the Blood of Jesus and the Death of Christ.
And now being "made free from sin", God gives us a BIRTH in our Spirit, .= we are Born Again into the Spirit of God, by God's Holy Spirit.

This is to become "IN Christ"... "one with God".

= A CHRISTian

.There is no other way to go to Heaven, and God wants us all to go to Heaven.

Last edited: Yesterday at 10:51 AM
All of this and you still preach if one sin they are not a Christian.

You are still preaching a false gospel. and in danger of anathema.

Jesus paid the penalty for all my sins, not just the ones committed before I became a child of my Father in heaven.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
All of this and you still preach if one sin they are not a Christian.

I've told you before.
You're just a Troll.
And the other thing is, Ronald, i can teach you but i can't understand it for you.

So, ive not taught that if you sin, you are not a Christian. As if you are 'in Christ" = then you are born again.
I teach, as Paul taught, that "God hath made Jesus to be our sin", because "Jesus is the one time eternal sacrifice for Sin.""
Ronald, You talk about your sin, because you are sin obsessed, and deceived.
Im not.
And, being that "Jesus is the END of the LAW for Righteousness, for everyone who believes", then "Christ has redeemed us from the Curse of the Law", and being now "made free from sin" we are become (Born again) as "The righteousness of God, in Christ".

This is why.. John teaches in 1 John 4..

= "As Jesus is so are the born again = In this WORLD".

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, ive not taught that if you sin, you are not a Christian. As if you are 'in Christ" = then you are born again.
I teach, as Paul taught, that "God hath made Jesus to be our sin", because "Jesus is the one time eternal sacrifice for Sin.""
Ronald, You talk about your sin, because you are sin obsessed, and deceived.
No you have lied! which now also makes you a .......

Also pretending to know my mind makes you guilty of sorcery!

So I will ask you directly and only need a simple yes or no answer:

If a person is born again, can they and do they still sin?. Yes or No.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
No you have lied! which now also makes you a .......

Also pretending to know my mind makes you guilty of sorcery!

Sorcery.?

Not today, but if you're nice, i might do a card trick.

Also, Where is the quote by me that you are upside down about??
Quote me, and i'll show the members how you misunderstood me,

Read.: 1 John 3:9. and believe it.

If you understood Paul's doctrine and that verse, then what i write would be clear and revelatory to you.

Also, I didn't read your "Mind", ... i know your Denominational TYPE.
I know your THEOLOGY, = how you "think" theologically, because you've posted it a lot... so, I know your BELIEF System...I know were you and Paul the apostle are doctrinally and theologically disconnected.
Ive tried to bring you to that place, and help you reconnect to real faith, as Paul teaches.

Last edited: