Lol on your “Christian only” take

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
iu

HUGS
Hi Ziggy.

Reactions: Ziggy

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was insufficient. Then you resorted to name calling.
I said you “sounded” like a troll. I did not officially call you a troll. Your response “that’s it” and “insufficient” to my sincere Biblical answer to your question were neither edifying or fruitful. I’m not interested in silly games or insults.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
I said you “sounded” like a troll. I did not officially call you a troll. Your response “that’s it” and “insufficient” to my sincere Biblical answer to your question were neither edifying or fruitful. I’m not interested in silly games or insults.
For me, your answer was insufficient.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Where does knowing God spring from? Holy books? Written by man who tells us it comes from God.

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where does knowing God spring from? Holy books? Written by man who tells us it comes from God.
That's a fair question.
I hear all the time lately we should trust science.
Do you have trust in anyone, anything?

Hugs

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Knowing God is real springs from merely walking outside. When you go outside, and look around, dont you ever wonder how everything was created??
Yeah I do. But I don't think that whatever or whoever created the universe is giving me direct orders to believe anything.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
That's a fair question.
I hear all the time lately we should trust science.
Do you have trust in anyone, anything?

Hugs
When people tell me (That I can trust them) I tell them that I don't even trust myself 100% So why would I trust you?

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
About science. I use a scientific approach when determining fact from fiction.
That's funny, because the question I was going to ask you is:
I hear so often trust the science.
Is science trustable?

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
That's funny, because the question I was going to ask you is:
I hear so often trust the science.
Is science trustable?
More so than the other method's we used for determining fact's.

However trusting a human belief over data that a scientific tool clearly shows the human belief being flawed, would be detrimental in the long-run. If we didn't need or use science, we would still be believing we live on a flat planet.

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah I do. But I don't think that whatever or whoever created the universe is giving me direct orders to believe anything.

so God created you, but you dont think He has the right to tell you what to do?? Do you listen to your earthly father?? If so, dont you think you should listen to our Heavenly Father??

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
so, fwiw, the fool has said in his heart "there is no God" is a commentary on the fool, at least as much as the lack of "existence" of Yah, i think
that would surely come under the heading of "eating the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil"