Luckily for you there's no hell:

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dhh712

Jun 12, 2022
Gettysburg
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
. A new church state union is forming... An image to medieval papal oppression that will become global. Then we are all in trouble.
Yes, it is very similar to the dark ages; the truth of God's word is being phenomenally obscured by the propaganda of the devil and his league.

Reactions: Taken and Brakelite

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Best medication is Jesus..:)
If people mindmeld with him to get him into their head, he'll flush out the nasties and be a bouncer to keep them out..:)-
"On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you" (John 14:20)

View attachment 26934
No. That is not right. I have to dismiss all believing as a form of knowledge to remain psychotic free.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Not quite accurate. History reveals a geopolitical and religious fulfillment of Christ's parable about the wheat and the tares. There was much genuine wheat, real Christians escaping persecution and political tyranny in the form of church state union on many levels, seeking a new land in which to practise their faith without papal or political oversight. Among them were tares. Greedy land developers, thieves and murderers you spoke of. Same as took place here in Australia, and in NZ. In time, the tares far outnumbered the wheat. Some managed to infiltrate government, but there were some very good astute individuals in the US particularly that created a constitution and bill of rights intended as a hedge of protection around religious and political freedom. Sure, it didn't always work, and many suffered. Today however is a different story. And I fear for the future for America... And here. A new church state union is forming... An image to medieval papal oppression that will become global. Then we are all in trouble.
As much as I remember about the parable of the tares and wheat, the separation was not appointed to humankind, but at the end by certain elected Angelic beings.

Reactions: Brakelite

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Since you claim to be an agnostic, your knowledge of my God is little and so everything about who He is, is superficial and therefore mysterious and uncertain.
Faith comes by the Word. So approach God in humility, pray and ask for Him to reveal Himself to you. Prayer is just talking to God. Something simple like, "God, I don't believe in you because I don't know you. If you are real, show me.
I am willing to open the door of my heart and invite you in, read your Word, so please enlighten me." Amen (so let it be).
Who really knows the King of King's? We don't even know one percent of this whole universe, still so many people believe they know the living God who created it.

Reactions: bbyrd009

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Prove it..:)
Alright. I have my own offspring who I do love in a faulty human sense (Compared to a perfect loving father God) I couldn't make myself believe she would ever deserve eternal punishment by this father God. However people would say that's because she is my daughter and I have a vested interested about her. In a defense of my position I also think that way for Hitler, and Richard Dawkins.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Alright. I have my own offspring who I do love in a faulty human sense (Compared to a perfect loving father God) I couldn't make myself believe she would ever deserve eternal punishment by this father God. However people would say that's because she is my daughter and I have a vested interested about her. In a defense of my position I also think that way for Hitler, and Richard Dawkins.

Mate, if your daughter or anybody else is a christian they've got a free entry pass to here..:)-

Heaven gates.jpg

But if any Jesus-rejecters try to get in the bouncer will tell 'em-

"On yer bikes!"
bouncer-pointing.jpg

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You're a creep. I don't say that lightly.

Steady on mate, we christians civilised your Australia so if it wasn't for us you'd still be playing with your didgeridoos and boomerangs and look like this..:)-

austral1.jpg

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Steady on mate, we christians civilised your Australia so if it wasn't for us you'd still be playing with your didgeridoos and boomerangs and look like this..:)-

View attachment 27059
I can’t believe you said that. :doldrums: Murdering people in order to steal their land is hardly civilising them.....nor is it a civilised thing to do.
Greed for power and wealth can never justify what Britain (or any other conquering nation) has done to the world. But now it seems as if their past sins have come back to haunt them....all their “chickens” have come home to roost. :hmhehm

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If you Ozzies feel sorry for the aborigines you can always stop squatting on their land and give it back to 'em..:p
Where have you been Dropship? We have already done that......we even have news broadcasts now that acknowledge the traditional owners of the land. We said “sorry” a long time ago. All government occasions include ceremonies by the original inhabitants of this land. What else can we do to acknowledge what was done to them?

Reactions: Nancy

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
..What else can we do to acknowledge what was done to them?..

Well you could stop speaking English (which you pinched off the Brits) and start talking aborigine and make it the official language of Oz..:)
Also you could switch to worshipping their gods, but good luck with that, Marmoo looks like something that's crawled out of Qatermass and the Pit..:)

rel-Aborigine-gods.jpg

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well you could stop speaking English (which you pinched off the Brits) and start talking aborigine and make it the official language of Oz..:)
The Aboriginals are trying to reintroduce their languages to their own people.....most of the white fellas here are Brits in origin so its their mother tongue anyway. Being bi-lingual is an asset......English is spoken as a second language in many western countries.

Also you could switch to worshipping their gods, but good luck with that, Marmoo looks like something that's crawled out of Qatermass and the Pit..:)
No thanks.....I am happy with the God I worship alredy....