Luckily for you there's no hell:

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Escape America now, before it falls into the sea.

Wait a minute, I'm a limey not a yank..:)
Anyway God's already punishing America by putting that doddery old fool Biden in charge, and also punishing Britain by putting a bleddy Hindu in Downing St..:)
Maybe God's got a sense of humour..:)

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Wait a minute, I'm a limey not a yank..:)
Anyway God's already punishing America by putting that doddery old fool Biden in charge, and also punishing Britain by putting a bleddy Hindu in Downing St..:)
Maybe God's got a sense of humour..:)
You could always acquire into becoming a Yank...:.:...:.:::.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You could always acquire into becoming a Yank...:.:...:.:::.

Yeah I could start an internet romance with an American widow then go over there and marry her and live out the rest of our lives together, a bird like this would suit me fine, she can rope me, throw me and brand me any time she likes..:)-

cattle-queen.jpg

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Or instead I could go to Oz and you could fix me up with one of these jillaroos..:)-

jillaroos.jpg

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
How can an omnipresent God exist inside anything? God lives in a place that has boundaries?

Yes you're right-
"Can anyone hide in secret places so that I cannot see him?" declares the Lord . "Do not I fill heaven and earth?" (Jeremiah 23:24)
But heaven is a special place outside the known universe where only christians are allowed in.
Others might try to gatecrash their way in but no chance..:)-

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Yes you're right-
"Can anyone hide in secret places so that I cannot see him?" declares the Lord . "Do not I fill heaven and earth?" (Jeremiah 23:24)
But heaven is a special place outside the known universe where only christians are allowed in.
Others might try to gatecrash their way in but no chance..:)-

Then if we get into heaven, we are dwelling inside God himself. Basically it is that or God lives in a gated community.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Then if we get into heaven, we are dwelling inside God himself. Basically it is that or God lives in a gated community.

Look at it another way mate- if they started letting people into heaven who don't like Jesus, it'd be a case of "oops there goes the neighbourhood"..:)
I like Jesus and I honestly can't understand why some people don't.
HIGH PRIEST- "Jesus of Nazareth alias the Messiah, the Christ and the Son of God, you stand accused of upsetting us real bad, how do you plead?"
JESUS- "On yer bike Jack!"
rel-jesus-point.jpg

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes with Jesus and his victory there is no more hell for people to enter into anymore it was done away with. God plans to resurrect every single individuals that dies in this world even this very hour. Many people go on to the heavenly realm, either inside or the outside of the Heavenly Kingdom.

Don’t think for a second God will lose having none to perish, though Satan and the beast and the false prophet and hell and the second death was overcame by the Word of God the Loed Jesus Christ, Lord God Almighty.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Look at it another way mate- if they started letting people into heaven who don't like Jesus, it'd be a case of "oops there goes the neighbourhood"..:)
I like Jesus and I honestly can't understand why some people don't.
HIGH PRIEST- "Jesus of Nazareth alias the Messiah, the Christ and the Son of God, you stand accused of upsetting us real bad, how do you plead?"
JESUS- "On yer bike Jack!"
View attachment 27212
You dodged my query. Does God dwell inside a place called heaven, that has gates you might must pass through.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Nah mate, it's just God's way of putting it into human terms..:)
O. You don't have to believe anything @Dropship Our universe only requires us to know by continually learning. I'm sure if God is real it is waiting for us to all meet at this junction point.

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You dodged my query. Does God dwell inside a place called heaven, that has gates you might must pass through.
Act 7:55
But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,

Unchecked Copy Box
Act 7:56
And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
O. You don't have to believe anything @Dropship Our universe only requires us to know by continually learning. I'm sure if God is real it is waiting for us to all meet at this junction point.

Forget that "many paths to God" stuff mate; the only path nonchristians are walking is this one..:)-

loser-lane.jpg

And as for "continually learning", there's only one dood to learn from..:)-
Jesus said- "I'll tell you things hidden since the creation of the world" (Matt 13:35)
Hey Spock is it logical to listen to Jesus?

"Affirmative, I'm all ears"
st-spock.jpg

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Forget that "many paths to God" stuff mate; the only path nonchristians are walking is this one..:)-

View attachment 27226

And as for "continually learning", there's only one dood to learn from..:)-
Jesus said- "I'll tell you things hidden since the creation of the world" (Matt 13:35)
Hey Spock is it logical to listen to Jesus?

"Affirmative, I'm all ears"
View attachment 27227
Have you ever read 1 Corinthians 4: 6-7
Please do that and come back and tell me what that means.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Act 7:55
But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,

Unchecked Copy Box
Act 7:56
And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.
:)

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mind you, it's a contradiction to claim America was ever God's country since it was founded counter what the Gospel of the Christ put forward.
Nonsense. The purpose of the Founding was to spread Christianity, in addition to trade. What’s contrary about that?

Reactions: RLT63

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can't believe there is a hell, it is something you would actually know.

Knowledge is one thing. Believing the knowledge is another thing.
Knowledge is hell exists. I believe hell exists. Your knowledge and Your belief does not affect me.