Luke 14:15-24 Rapture Before Great Tribulation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 1:9 I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.

We are in the tribulations of the latter days where false Christs and false prophets are residing to seduce and lead believers away from the faith.

That is why God is judging His House first at that rapture to deal with those astray in casting them behind to restore them to the path of righteousness for His name's sake.

The pre great trib rapture happens before the calamity of fire comes on the earth from which it will serve as a catalyst for the coming great tribulation.

John 16:33These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

The warning to churches is to avoid being cast into the great tribulation.

Revelation 2:21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not. 22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. 23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.
As I said, even though you quoted it, you still didn't even see what John said. That's OK, few people do.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once they believe in Him, they are saved.

...have received,them gave he power.

ReceivED.

have obtained, trusted, after ye heard, believed, were sealed...[/QUOTE]

ReceivED
Have obtainED
TrustED
AFTER ye hearED
Ye believED
ReceivED
ObtainED
Were sealED

Ephesians 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

AFTER...Hearing
IF...."one BELIEVES"......"WHERE" ?

Already Established "WHERE'...

Rom 10:9
"IF" thou shalt "CONFESS".
AND
"IF" thou shalt "BELIEVE" "IN THINE HEART".

HEARING...."IS" How one "BEGINS" learning.
HEARING...."IS" receiving into a mans EARS.

What the natural EARS HEAR...
The THOUGHTS of the CARNAL MIND processes...what the EARS have HEARD.

A man WHO "KEEPS" Hearing / Reading the Word of God....

The POWER OF GOD, "GIFTS" the mans "HEART", with "FAITH" FROM GOD.

KEEP Hearing....KEEP Receiving FAITH from God.

STOP Hearing....LOSE Receiving FAITH from God.

KEEP Hearing....FAITH from God IS INCREASED "IN" the mans natural spirit IN his NATURAL HEART.

It "IS" "BY" and "THOUGH" the GIFT of FAITH to a Natural mans heart.....

THAT, a natural man "BECOMES" "ABLE" "TO" BELIEVE "IN HIS HEART"....AND....PREPARED "TO" MAKE a "CONFESSION OF his HEARTFELT" BELIEF!!!

That is why Jesus commanded His disciples to teach others

Yes. Teach others.

The ORDER of HOW TO LEARN TO BELIEVE;
"IN ONES HEART"!!!!
Hear, Hear, Hear and KEEP Hearing the Word of God.
Then Hear, Hear, Hear SOME MORE.

The More and More one HEARS...
The More and More God INCREASES their
Gift or FAITH "IN THEIR HEART".

The ... RECEIVING of "FAITH" "IN" ones "HEART"........."IS a gift from God".....

That "GIFT" is GIVEN...."BECAUSE" the man has "FREELY" chosen "TO HEAR THE WORD OF GOD".

If the man "FREELY" chooses TO STOP "hearing"....the man STOPS receiving Gods Gift of "FAITH".

"ONCE" the NATURAL Heart of a man "HAS" received "FAITH" from God....

The man has ANOTHER "FREEWILL" choice TO MAKE.....OR NOT.

And the mans "FREEWILL" Choice "IS" to "CONFESS" FROM the thoughts of his HEART;
TO Christ....the mans TRUE HEARTFELT BELIEVE "IN" Christ.

"THEN"....COMES "OTHER" Gifts FROM GOD.

The "OTHER" Gifts?????

"CONVERSION"...of "MAKING" the natural man...DEAD...and the NEW MAN "WHOLE".

UNTIL the "CONVERSION" "IS" Accomplished.......

THE "SAVING"
THE "TRUSTING"
THE "spirit QUICKENING"
THE "forever" "FAITH-fullness"
THE "forever" "BELIEF"
THE "forever" "SEALING"
The "forever" "INDWELLING" Holy Spirit
The "forever" "WITH" the Lord

"IS" "NOT" "Accomplished!!!

is still by faith in Jesus Christ as

TEACHING "ABOUT" what "TO EXPECT"...
"A" "CONVERSION" to "accomplish"....
DOES NOT MEAN...the Student, ie the listeners.... HAVE ACCOMPLISHED.

REMEMBER....the crowds, the listeners....
WERE MIXED...
SOME were Accomplished...Converted..
SOME were NOT...Converted.

The Apostles "WERE"....Converted.
And when they spoke to a CROWD...saying ..
"WE" this, and "WE" that...
They were speaking ONLY of themselves...
And MEN who were "CONVERTED".
They were NOT speaking OF those hearing for the FIRST TIME....

If you place being saved as being converted as separate from believing in Him, then I have to disagree.

Then We disagree.

Because ANYONE hearing, can believe with their MIND, what they hear, AND REJECT what they Believe with their MIND, AT ANY TIME.
IOW...one day they can BELIEVE, then CHANGE their MIND another day, and NOT BELIEVE.

But not EVERYONE can BELIEVE with THEIR HEART, "UNTIL" they have been "GIFTED" with "FAITH FROM GOD".

And that man, CAN ALSO STOP receiving FAITH from GOD, and STOP BELIEVING..

It IS NOT UNTIL, a man "CONFESSES" BELIEF IN HIS HEART, "TO" the Lord....THAT A man BECOMES "CONVERTED".

WHY DOES a man "HAVE" TO CONFESS "TO" the Lord?

Why can't a man CALL on his neighbors NAME, CALL on his mothers NAME and CONFESS?

Because the Gift of Salvation, and Conversion is a GIFT "FROM" the Lord, not his neighbor or mother!

Calling on the Lords NAME...is directly "TO" Him that HAS THE GIFT to GIVE a man.

A man CAN CALL on the Lords NAME, "TO" ASK FOR the GIFT of SALVATION....

THREE WAYS....
1) eh, logically (mindfully), sounds good. Other option sounds like hell....so okay, I'll confess and avoid hell "IF" there is such a thing.
2) eh, monkey see, monkey do....observing an "ALTER" call. My friend walked down the aisle, and said they believed, eh, so will I.
3) Belief in ones Heart, and desires Gods gifts to FOREVER be IN and WITH God.

Guess WHICH "CONFESSION" the Lord IS LISTENING TO?

Rev 2:23
I AM HE which SEARTHETH the reins and HEARTS...

...obtain salvation by through the "Church".

Catholics 'CONFESS" sins to "their" "fathers".
Catholics "CONFESS" "FOR" their Childen.
Catholic Children participate in a Robotic Ceremony the "CHURCH" accepts as them being a "CONFIRMED" "member" of THAT Church.

Where IS THEIR genuine "INDIVIDUAL" HEARTFELT BELIEF being CONFESSED to the Lord Himself?

Supposedly, in a choreographed, Staged Ceremony.

Parents DO NOT save and quicken "spiritual" Children FOR THEM.

Churches ALLOWING a membership to "their" Church DO NOT save and quicken "spiritual" Children FOR THEM.

Ceremonies DO NOT save and quicken "spiritual" Children.

Heartfelt BELIEF and Confession TO the Lord,
Forgives, Kills the Body of SIN, Cleanses, Sanctifies, Saves, Quickens, FREES from Sin, Frees from the Consequences of Sin.......
ANYONE, BY and Through the POWER OF THE Lord.

So....IF a man HAS become FREED from sin, Freed from the consequence of sin, killed, cleansed, Sanctified, Quickened, Indwelt with the Holy Spirit, lives IN Christ's Body.....

How Does such a man CONTINUE TO SIN and Require Continual Forgiveness over and over?

Did the Lords FORGIVENESS FAIL?
Did the Lord FREEING from Sin Fail?
Does the Lord INDWELLING Power to KEEP the man FREE from SIN Fail?

Or do MEN, simply teach to NOT TRUST Gods internal Power?

Just know that because a believer is saved just by believing in Him,

JUST KNOW...men are weak, liars, crooks, thieves and corrupt.

God Provides the KNOWLEDGE....of "HIS" specific "BELIEF" requirement...FOR confession....FROM THE HEART.

The "BELIEF" scripture speaks of "according to GOD"... IS specifically "BELIEF" from a mans Heart.

Yet in scripture AND TODAY, there are many WHO CLAIM "BELIEF".... And HOW DO YOU KNOW....it it is BELIEF from their "MIND" or their "HEART" ?

"BY" what "THEY" say and DO.

My parents confessed for me...
The Church accepted me as a member...
I believed, was dipped in water...but no longer believe...
Ya, sure I "go" to Church, eat, text, visit, sing, dress the alter, recite scripture when prompted, kneel when prompted, mow the lawn, enjoy the entertainment, make great business contacts.
Pfft..!!

And HOW DO YOU KNOW....IF THEY "TRUST"
God?

"BY" what "THEY" say and DO.

Forgiven....but not really.
Saved....but not really.
Quickened....but not really.
Freed from sin...but not really.
Freed from sin consequences...but not really.
Have the HS within, and STILL SIN.
Pfft...!!

it does not mean they are followers of Him as His disciples.

"BEING" Converted PRECISELY means they have VOLUNTARILY "GIVEN" their "natural" Life "TO" the Lord, "THAT" by and through HIS POWER, "HE" has Converted their "natural" life INTO a "spiritual" LIFE FOREVER!
And "FOREVER", BY HIS "POWER" they shall FOREVER, BE FAITHFUL TO HIM ONLY...and He shall FOREVER, BE their Lord, their God.

That is why every believer will be judged by what they build on that foundation in that very day when God shall judge His House first before He comes back later on to judge the world. 1 Peter 4:17-19 & 1 Corinthians 3:10-17

Judging, Determining, IS ONGING.
Belief in the Mind....eh, the carnal mind is AGAINST GOD.
Belief in the Heart...effected BY and THROUGH Gods gift of Faith.
Confessing to the Lord...effected the Lords CONVERSION.
Thereafter WORKS that man does "TO" glorify the Lords NAME...a TALLY is Kept BY the Lord.
A TALLY, is the Lords EVIDENCE, the Lords RECORDS, of WHAT "additional" gifts/rewards the Lord SHALL give the man FOR Glorifying HIS NAME.
The "WORKS" a CONVERTED MAN DOES, that "DOES NOT GLORIFY" the Lords NAME...
No additional gifts, rewards, blessings, given.
They Receive NO Curse PUNISHMENT.
Those such WORKS are simply BURNED.

Works of AN UNCONVERTED MAN...."NIL".
"ALL" of their WORKS are BURNED.
"LIFE from their soul departed"...
....their soul burned.
"LIFE" from their body departed"...
....their body burned.
"LIFE" from their born again "spirit"...
....oh right...an Unconverted man NEVER
Received a "quickened" spirit. His "spirit" remains "natural" and is burned with his natural body.

THE WHOLE. (Body, soul, spirit) of a natural
UNCONVERTED man (and ALL of his works) shall be Destroyed By Fire, and become Eternal ASH, forever, Separated from the Lord, AND HIS people.

Simply a man CLAIMING "BELIEF"...
VOID OF
IF one does NOT "EXPRESS" precisely...
As Scripture teaches...
BELIEF in the Heart...."AND" converted..
...forgiven, saved, born again...
BUT claimed BELIEF....YET speaks AGAINST the Word of God..

A man....Just saying BELIEF....doesn't REVEAL the complete truth.

In his mind only, or in his heart?
Does he TRUST the Word of God, or Speak Against the Word of God.

To me...a man saying he BELIEVES...is revealed BY his own words...and his own "fruits"....

Saved, but not saved?
Born of God and still SINS AGAINST GOD?
Didn't confess, parents did it for him?
Rejects the Word of God?
Changes the Word of God?
Mary is the Savior?
Mary is the Intercessory?
Prayers TO dead people?
The Church Saves?
Men forgive SINS AGAINST God?
God dwells IN man while the man IS SINNING?
Eh...no.

God Bless,
Taken

Last edited:

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ReceivED.

So you agree that they have been "converted" as in "saved" when they had simply came to Him & had believed in Him?

Just asking to clarify where you are coming from now, brother.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you agree that they have been "converted" as in "saved" when they had simply came to Him & had believed in Him?

Just asking to clarify where you are coming from now, brother.

"That they have been "converted"" ?

"THEY" is to general.

"THEY" in scripture are "multitudes" of Individuals.

Everything HINGES on the "INDIVIDUAL".

A "TEACHER" is always the FIRST "intercessory"....BETWEEN a man, of what he DOES NOT KNOW....and the teacher, of what the teacher DOES KNOW.

A man begins by hearing, what the TEACHER is saying.
A man decides to TRUST and BELIEVE in the teaching of the TEACHER....or not.

Man IS NOT the INTERCESSORY to BELIEF IN GOD.

Jesus IS the INTERCESSORY to BELIEF IN GOD.

Man IS the INTERCESSORY to teaching other men OF Gods "written" word.

Men who desire to HEAR, goes to the teacher.
Men who trust what the teacher is telling him, decides to believe or not, what the teacher is telling him.

Such a man IS "believing" and "trusting" the TEACHER.

A CONVERSION "occurs", WHEN the man, begins BELIEVING IN, and TRUSTING IN, the Lord.

The Lord thus, becomes the mans INTERCESSORY, "TO" God the Father.

The CONVERSION, effects the mans INTERCESSION, (effected BY the Lord), between the man and God the Father.

As the INERCESSION ...THE CONVERSION IS ACCOMPLISHED...that man IS FOREVER, Spiritually WITH and IN, his Lord, his God.

"THEY" in scripture are multitudes, at different stages...
Some trusting and believing the written and spoken word of God...of and by the teacher.
Some believing only for awhile, then rejecting what the teacher is teaching.
Some believing the teacher and SUBMITTING to BELIEF and TRUST "IN" the Lord.
Thus they Become Converted.

They "in Scripture" WHO HAVE become CONVERTED, ARE they who "ARE" converted; ARE forgiven, ARE sanctified, ARE saved, ARE born again, ARE forever faithful.

That does NOT apply to ALL who "heard".

Inanutshell....the Conversion is PARAMOUNT.

God Bless,
Taken

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"That they have been "converted"" ?

"THEY" is to general.

"THEY" in scripture are "multitudes" of Individuals.

Everything HINGES on the "INDIVIDUAL".

A "TEACHER" is always the FIRST "intercessory"....BETWEEN a man, of what he DOES NOT KNOW....and the teacher, of what the teacher DOES KNOW.

A man begins by hearing, what the TEACHER is saying.
A man decides to TRUST and BELIEVE in the teaching of the TEACHER....or not.

Man IS NOT the INTERCESSORY to BELIEF IN GOD.

Jesus IS the INTERCESSORY to BELIEF IN GOD.

Man IS the INTERCESSORY to teaching other men OF Gods "written" word.

Men who desire to HEAR, goes to the teacher.
Men who trust what the teacher is telling him, decides to believe or not, what the teacher is telling him.

Such a man IS "believing" and "trusting" the TEACHER.

A CONVERSION "occurs", WHEN the man, begins BELIEVING IN, and TRUSTING IN, the Lord.

The Lord thus, becomes the mans INTERCESSORY, "TO" God the Father.

The CONVERSION, effects the mans INTERCESSION, (effected BY the Lord), between the man and God the Father.

As the INERCESSION ...THE CONVERSION IS ACCOMPLISHED...that man IS FOREVER, Spiritually WITH and IN, his Lord, his God.

"THEY" in scripture are multitudes, at different stages...
Some trusting and believing the written and spoken word of God...of and by the teacher.
Some believing only for awhile, then rejecting what the teacher is teaching.
Some believing the teacher and SUBMITTING to BELIEF and TRUST "IN" the Lord.
Thus they Become Converted.

They "in Scripture" WHO HAVE become CONVERTED, ARE they who "ARE" converted; ARE forgiven, ARE sanctified, ARE saved, ARE born again, ARE forever faithful.

That does NOT apply to ALL who "heard".

Inanutshell....the Conversion is PARAMOUNT.

God Bless,
Taken

Well, in a nutshell, not every saved believer will become His disciple to inherit the firstfruits of the resurrection. Many saved believers will be left behind because of what they have built as wood, stubble, and hay on that foundation unless they repent with His help before the Bridegroom comes.

That means those saints left behind are saved since it is the works of wood, stubble, and hay that is built on that foundation that will be burned up, but the foundation which was laid by Jesus Christ remains. The consequence for defiling the temple of God is physical death; not loss of salvation. 1 Corinthians 3:10-17

That seal of adoption is never going away for why we are warned not to grieve the Holy Spirit. Ephesians 4:30

There are vessels unto honor that will be received at the pre great trib rapture event and there are saints that will become vessels unto dishonor in His House by becoming castaways. So even former believers are called to repent before the Bridegroom comes; 2 Timothy 2:18-21 & 2 Timothy 2:10-13

If you consider Paul as converted, Paul did say that even as His disciple, he was at risk of being a castaway if he did not bring his body into subjection ( 1 Corinthians 9:24-27 ) so even a disciple can be found cut off if He has come at a time when he was not looking was engaging in sin willfully.

So conversion is salvation, but remaining as His disciple by abiding in Him and His words by faith in Him as our Good Shepherd to enable us is paramount in running that race looking to Him to help us lay aside every weight & sin daily. Hebrews 12:1-2 & 2 Timothy 4:18

Okay.. not so in a nutshell, but hopefully, you will get the gist of what I am trying to convey of my faith in Jesus Christ as my Good Shepherd and not just as my Savior for having saved me when I first came to & believed in Him thereby obtaining eternal life. Ephesians 1:11-15

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thes. Rapture is about raising BODY'S.
Dead Body's of saints are buried.
....their living soul is in heaven.
....their living spirit is in Gods Hands
Jesus descends to the Clouds.
....He calls up the body's of the dead saints.
....They rise in a glorious body.
....They meet Jesus in the air.
Jesus has their reward with Him.
.....Their reward is, their
.....Living soul, in their glorified body
.....Living spirit, in their glorified body
.....Glorified body

BODY'S of "physically Alive" saints ....
....Have their living soul in their body.
....Have their living spirit in their body.
They are then Raised in their glorified body.
Their Living soul, is in their glorified body
Their Living spirit, is in their glorified body

This is what was Effected during a mans Conversion....and now manifested so mans new SPIRITUAL eyes, in his GLORIFIED body can now SEE....and also SEE their Lord, their God.....AS HE IS.

When ALL eyes of those ON the earth can SEE Jesus coming in the clouds....It is the Son of man, Jesus, that they SEE.

Men in their Glorified BODY'S shall SEE what they have been WAITING "to" SEE.

Is this your understanding?

God Bless,
Taken

That's a different subject than what is meant with the word 'rapture'. You're talking about the resurrection.

The word rapture comes from the Latin translation of Greek harpazo in 1 Thess.4:17, translated as "caught up" in the KJV. Greek harpazo is applied to the saints who remain that are alive on earth at Jesus' coming. It is not applied there to the asleep saints who had already died which Jesus brings with Him.

As for receiving a new flesh body at the resurrection, that's an old Jewish belief. I do not believe that and nor did Apostle Paul:

1 Cor 15:48-50
48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.

49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

KJV

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since you are judging by what is actually written in scripture, you left out verse 15.

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

In context, it supports my belief that Paul is speaking of an event where the dead in Christ & the living disciples will be taken up together to meet the Lord in the air to be forever with the Lord.

I did cover the subject of that 15th verse, I just didn't quote that verse. See my post #103, first paragraph. I also mentioned it in my previous post also with: "It is not about the asleep saints who are resurrected first which Jesus brings with Him."

1 Thess 4:15
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
KJV

That verse only confirms what I said, because the KJV word "prevent" there is actually the Greek word for 'precede' in the Greek texts. So Paul is simply saying that we who are alive and remain on earth until Jesus' coming will not 'precede' the dead saints who are asleep. Precede to where? To Heaven, being changed to our spiritual bodies like they will have, because the dead are raised first like Paul said, remember?

The 1 Thess.4:16 & 17 verses give specifically the two separate operations of Christ gathering His saints, one group from Heaven He brings with Him, and the other group from the earth that are raptured (or "caught up").

Furthermore, Paul was teaching this event also in 1 Corinthians 15 too, because the saints being 'changed' "at the twinkling of an eye" on the "last trump" is about the alive saints on earth being "caught up" to Jesus. Those alive are changed first before they are caught up. And the body their changed to is the "spiritual body" Paul taught in that chapter, which basically is what the resurrection body is.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is judging His House first; 1 Peter 4:17-19 So ask yourself when that is being done and how.

Paul spoke that one can lose rewards of crowns and even something more dire; becoming a castaway.

1 Corinthians 9:24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain. 25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible. 26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air: 27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

Jesus warned of this cutting off of any believer not abiding in Him as His disciple in John 15:6

Jesus warned in post #5 of this thread in Luke 12:40-49 that believers can be cut off with unbelievers to face the calamity of fire on the earth

2 Peter 3rd chapter warned of this calamity of fire for why believers should be prepared and abiding in Him from the ways the world runs.

Paul taught excommunication of unrepentant brethrens as giving them over to Satan for the destruction of the flesh symbolically and yet God will do this in reality in excommunicating as in cutting off reprobates, the disqualified, from eating in fellowship with those abiding in Him as His disciples as Paul stressed in 1 Corinthians 5th chapter not to eat with. So as Paul instructed as led by the Spirit of God, so will God do.

The pre great trib rapture is NOT a happy escape for all believers in Christ because that is when God will judge His House of what each believer has built on that foundation as described in 1 Corinthians 3:10-17 wherein any who defile the temple of God will be destroyed as in physical death, unless they repent with His help before the Bridegroom comes. Hebrews 12:1-2 & 2 Timothy 4:18

So I am not following any man's theory or Hollywood's presentation of what they believe the rapture is; by the grace of God and His help, I am following His words on the subject. The warnings of Jesus's are for the times we are living in for when we would be taken to meet Him in the air; not at the end of the great tribulation when He comes back to earth to establish His reign as King of kings.

So now you go off on a tangent simply because I showed your error?

If you think the Pre-trib Rapture is not merely a doctrine of men, then you will have a very rude awakening when you find out that it was all a lie to trick the deceived into not being prepared for the coming Antichrist. You might want to study Ezekiel 13 where God reveals how He is against that doctrine of teaching the souls to fly to save their souls.

Matt 10:38-39
38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after Me, is not worthy of Me.

39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for My sake shall find it.
KJV

Notice our Lord Jesus did not say... 'he who seeks to escape to save their life shall find it,' but that's what men's doctrine of a Pre-trib Rapture says.

Reactions: Helen

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, in a nutshell, not every saved believer will become His disciple to inherit the firstfruits of the resurrection. Many saved believers will be left behind because of what they have built as wood, stubble, and hay on that foundation unless they repent with His help before the Bridegroom comes.

So inanutshell, you are saying; the Lord was FOOLED? He savED A SOUL, that that would then BE rejected BY HIM?
And...what? The Lord UN-SAVES the mans SOUL?

That means those saints left behind

WHAT "saints" left behind?

A man IS NOT become a "saint", until AFTER his soul IS saved and his spirt IS born again.

are saved since it is the works of wood, stubble, and hay that is built on that foundation that will be burned up,

ONLY WORKS that ARE performed "BY" the SAVED and BORN AGAIN..."can" Glorifiy God.

And NOT EVERY WORKS..."performed" "BY" the SAVED and BORN AGAIN...'do' Glorifiy God.

The WORKS ... "performed" "BY" the Saved and Born Again...."THAT DO" Glorify God...
Shall be "rewarded" "BY" GOD.

The WORKS...."performed" "BY" the Saved and Born Again..."THAT DO NOT" Glorify God...Shall be "burned"..."BY" God.

The consequence for defiling the temple of God is physical death; not loss of salvation. 1 Corinthians 3:10-17

Uh...EVERYONE is SUBJECT TO "Physical Death". Saved...AND...Unsaved!

That seal of adoption is never going away for why we are warned not to grieve the Holy Spirit. Ephesians 4:30

The SEAL of Adoption is a GIFT given during CONVERSION.

Conversion INCLUDES, Soul saving, Spirit Quickening.....

"YOU" have the SAVED, somehow becoming LEFT BEHIND...."BECAUSE OF THEIR WORKS".

Scripture teaches, the CONVERTED are FOREVER WITH the Lord.

There is NO LEAVING the SAVED BEHIND.
The SAVED, are either REWARDED "FOR" their "WORKS" or NOT REWARDED "IF" they did NO WORKS.

However the SAVED "DOING" "NO" WORKS IS NOT POSSIBLE.

BECAUSE....the ONE ACCEPTABLE WORKS (service) a "saved" man HAS DONE ..IS ...
Romans 12:1
Presented His WHOLE body TO The Lord.

There are vessels unto honor that will be received at the pre great trib rapture event and there are saints that will become vessels unto dishonor in His House by becoming castaways. So even former believers are called to repent before the Bridegroom comes; 2 Timothy 2:18-21 & 2 Timothy 2:10-13

'You" are making men "saints" AND "dishonorable" .... Scripture isn't.
Scripture is speaking OF ERRONEOUS TEACHING.
A man WHO IS TEACHING what is NOT TRUE, is a "saint"..."HOW" ?

If you consider Paul as converted, Paul did say that even as His disciple, he was at risk of being a castaway if he did not bring his body into subjection ( 1 Corinthians 9:24-27 ) so even a disciple can be found cut off if He has come at a time when he was not looking was engaging in sin willfully.

Castaway, IN WHAT CONTEXT?
Paul was Converted. <-- THAT pertains exclusively TO Paul.
Paul was TEACHING. <---THAT pertains to Paul the TEACHER -and- LISTENERS.

Will the Lord EVER Cast Paul away? No.
What about the ... LISTENERS?
Can the LISTENERS CAST PAUL AWAY? Yes!

They MAY HEAR Pauls words....but then WHAT IF, they "SEE" Paul.."FIND" Paul....DOING the "OPPOSITE" of what he TEACHES?

WHY would the Listeners ... Trust Paul, Trust his Teaching....IF Paul himself says ONE thing, but DOES another?

Paul is effectively TEACHING, "HE" is in a difficult position.....a human man with human desires....yet the teacher of HOW a man is to become "spiritual"
A difficult position...AS IT IS FOR EVERY TEACHER, PASTOR, PRIEST....as WAS the Pharisees, the Rabbi's, etc.
The Listener's EYES are FOCUSED on the TEACHER....
The Listener's IS CRITICAL of Everything the TEACHER "says".......AND "DOES".

Why do you think Catholic Churches and Protestant Churches...
Are all up in a tizzy, WHEN their Priests or Pastors are "CAUGHT" "SEEN" "FOUND" DOING, the opposite of what they Teach?

Because the Church MAY BECOME Castaway, BY THE CONGREGATION!!

And THAT HAPPENS! Many times MEN will CAST AWAY the Priest, the Pastor, OR the entire Church denomination....particularly IF the Church "knows" and "tries" to "HIDE" a "Priests" indisgression or a "Pastors" Indisgression.

So conversion is salvation, but remaining as His disciple by abiding in Him

The Conversion....is effected BY the Lord.
The KEEPING.......is effected BY the Lord!!

Man CAN NOT "KEEP" himself "abiding" IN belief, faith, truth, the Lord, Salvation, Born again...
Man CAN NOT "KEEP" himself "abiding" IN
The Law.

Man can NOT "KEEP" anything....WITHOUT the Power of the Lord, IN THE MAN, DOING the KEEPING.

Okay.. not so in a nutshell, but hopefully, you will get the gist of what I am trying to convey of my faith in Jesus Christ as my Good Shepherd and not just as my Savior for having saved me when I first came to & believed in Him thereby obtaining eternal life. Ephesians 1:11-15

Inanutshell....WITHOUT the Lords POWER IN A MAN...The man IS WITHOUT Conversion.

Without Conversion...the man IS subject to FAIL.

God Bless,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a different subject than what is meant with the word 'rapture'. You're talking about the resurrection.

The word rapture comes from the Latin translation of Greek harpazo in 1 Thess.4:17, translated as "caught up" in the KJV. Greek harpazo is applied to the saints who remain that are alive on earth at Jesus' coming. It is not applied there to the asleep saints who had already died which Jesus brings with Him.

As for receiving a new flesh body at the resurrection, that's an old Jewish belief. I do not believe that and nor did Apostle Paul:

1 Cor 15:48-50
48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.

49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

KJV

I believe the RAPTURE...is precisely the Lord calling "up"....(ie being RAISED UP)
(Ie being resurrected..UP TO HIM...)
Both...
The BODY's of the dead IN Christ.
And
The BODY'S of the living IN Christ.

Effecting....the manifestation of what THOSE Body's have been Waiting FOR...
Glorification...and TO THUS ... SEE their Lord, "AS HE IS".

1 Cor 15:
42....resurrection OF THE DEAD.
43....raised in glory
43....raised in power
44....raise in a spiritual body

The DEAD "IN" Christ...
Are the Physically DEAD, 'IN" Christ.
Are the Physically living, DEAD, crucified, "IN" Christ.

We ARE ALL DEAD...PHYSICALLY AND SPIRITUALLY...
BUT SOME....ARE DEAD "IN" CHRIST, THEREFORE "ALIVE" "IN" CHRIST...AND THUS SHALL BE resurrected, called, summoned, claimed, taken, harpazo-ed, redeemed, RAISED UP IN A GLORIOUS BODY.

God Bless,
Taken

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe the RAPTURE...is precisely the Lord calling "up"....(ie being RAISED UP)
(Ie being resurrected..UP TO HIM...)
Both...
The BODY's of the dead IN Christ.
And
The BODY'S of the living IN Christ.

Effecting....the manifestation of what THOSE Body's have been Waiting FOR...
Glorification...and TO THUS ... SEE their Lord, "AS HE IS".

1 Cor 15:
42....resurrection OF THE DEAD.
43....raised in glory
43....raised in power
44....raise in a spiritual body

The DEAD "IN" Christ...
Are the Physically DEAD, 'IN" Christ.
Are the Physically living, DEAD, crucified, "IN" Christ.

We ARE ALL DEAD...PHYSICALLY AND SPIRITUALLY...
BUT SOME....ARE DEAD "IN" CHRIST, THEREFORE "ALIVE" "IN" CHRIST...AND THUS SHALL BE resurrected, called, summoned, claimed, taken, harpazo-ed, redeemed, RAISED UP IN A GLORIOUS BODY.

God Bless,
Taken

I'm not going to argue. I believe what Apostle Paul in 1 Cor.15 and 1 Thess.4 about Jesus bringing the asleep saints with Him from Heaven, and then the saints still alive on earth being raptured ("caught up") to Him at that time also. The word rapture thus applies only to those "caught up" that were alive.

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So inanutshell, you are saying; the Lord was FOOLED? He savED A SOUL, that that would then BE rejected BY HIM?
And...what? The Lord UN-SAVES the mans SOUL?

Did not Paul had written to Timothy about how some err from the truth, thinking that the resurrection had already happened, thus overthrowing their faith in 2 Timothy 2:18-21 and yet Paul still calls those former believers to depart from iniquity because they still have their seal?

You need to ask Him what is a vessel unto honor by the description given it as gold and silver, and what is a vessel unto dishonor by the description of wood and of earth and how they can be both in His House? Indeed, in this call to depart from iniquity, is how one can hope in Him to be received as a vessel unto honor in His House at the pre great trib rapture event.

Those found in iniquity as any work that denies Him ( Titus 1:15-16 ) they will be denied, and not just former believers denying Him by unbelief, will be disqualified to attend the Marriage Supper and become castaways and that is how a saint becomes a vessel unto dishonor when God judges His House first at the pre great trib rapture event.

Those who deny Him, will be denied 2 Timothy 2:12

But even if they do not believe in Him any more, He still abides in them because He is faithful 2 Timothy 2:13

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not going to argue. I believe what Apostle Paul in 1 Cor.15 and 1 Thess.4 about Jesus bringing the asleep saints with Him from Heaven, and then the saints still alive on earth being raptured ("caught up") to Him at that time also. The word rapture thus applies only to those "caught up" that were alive.

Saints that ARE in Heaven are saved living souls and quickened spirits that occupied their physical bodys, and departed their body's when their physical body's died.

Their physical dead body's are rotting and turning to dust, which shall be raised and glorified.

God Bless,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did not Paul had written to Timothy about how some err from the truth, thinking that the resurrection had already happened, thus overthrowing their faith in 2 Timothy 2:18-21 and yet Paul still calls those former believers to depart from iniquity because they still have their seal?

You are mixing carnal and spiritual.
A man with the Lords seal, is sealed.
A man teaching what Scripture does not say, IS in err.

You need to ask Him what is a vessel unto honor by the description given it as gold and silver, and what is a vessel unto dishonor by the description of wood and of earth and how they can be both in His House?

It does not say "His" house. It says a "great house".

Indeed, in this call to depart from iniquity, is how one can hope in Him to be received as a vessel unto honor in His House at the pre great trib rapture event.

"What iniquity" ?

Those found in iniquity as any work that denies Him ( Titus 1:15-16 ) they will be denied,

Absolutely, Deny Him, He will Deny them.

and not just former believers denying Him by unbelief, will be disqualified to attend the Marriage Supper and become castaways and that is how a saint becomes a vessel unto dishonor when God judges His House first at the pre great trib rapture event.

I have already been very clear....
Non-belief, belief, and born again believer are 3 very different meanings.

Those who deny Him, will be denied 2 Timothy 2:12

Puzzled why you are telling me this twice...
I never said otherwise.

But even if they do not believe in Him any more, He still abides in them because He is faithful 2 Timothy 2:13

That scriture says He abides in HIM being faithful.

God Bless,
Taken

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Saints that ARE in Heaven are saved living souls and quickened spirits that occupied their physical bodys, and departed their body's when their physical body's died.

Their physical dead body's are rotting and turning to dust, which shall be raised and glorified.

God Bless,
Taken

Living souls and quickened spirits that are His abiding disciples as well as O.T. saints will receive a physical celestial body at the firstfruits of the resurrection which will be like the angels that never die and do not marry, and will live with the Lord forever in that city of God in Heaven. After the great tribulation, the city of God will come down with her celestial inhabitants and dwell among men.

No departed saint has a body yet. Jesus after His resurrection, did eat in that glorified celestial body. It stands to reason come the Marriage Supper where N.T. saints abiding in Him as His disciples will sit down with O.T. saints at the supper table. Luke 13:24-30

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are mixing carnal and spiritual.
A man with the Lords seal, is sealed.
A man teaching what Scripture does not say, IS in err.

Applying scripture when it does not run contrary to other scripture is not in error.

It does not say "His" house. It says a "great house".

John 14:1-3 has Jesus speaking of His Father's House. Paul referring to that great house is His House; There is no other house. In that great house, the Father's house, there are two kinds of vessels, and in regards to departing from iniquity is how one is received as a vessel unto honor in His House whereas becoming a castaway and thus damned is how an unrepentant saint even a former believer, becomes a vessel unto dishonor in His House.

"What iniquity" ?

Any iniquity.

Absolutely, Deny Him, He will Deny them.

That is how God will judge His House first at the pre great trib rapture event. Those in iniquity still, are disqualified to attend the Supper in Heaven.

I have already been very clear....
Non-belief, belief, and born again believer are 3 very different meanings.

A believer can err from the truth and have their faith overthrown and not believe in Him any more, but He still abides in that former believer because HE is faithful due to the will of the Father as stated in

John 6:39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

Puzzled why you are telling me this twice...
I never said otherwise.

Just sharing the truth by His grace & by His help.

That scriture says He abides in HIM being faithful.

God Bless,
Taken

And yet IF we, as the believers, believes not, any more.... Jesus is faithful and abides in us still

2 Timothy 2:13 If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

And so because he was a believer is why He still abides in him, because as a lost sheep, he is still His, and He will not lose one which is why those left behind those sheep that did not follow His voice, He must bring because they have His seal.

John 10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God Bless,
Taken

That's really not what will happen. Like Paul said in 1 Cor.15, flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, neither does corruption (flesh) inherit incorruption (spiritual body). That means our flesh bodies are a completely separate operation from the Heavenly order of things.

Ecclesiastes 12:5-7 verifies this idea too, as it showed at flesh death our flesh goes back to the earth where it came from, and our spirit goes back to God Who gave it, the "silver cord" having been severed. That "silver cord" mentioned there shows there's some kind of cord that connects our spirit (with soul) to our flesh bodies, and that it is severed at death. It further reveals how the flesh and the spirit are two totally separate operations distinct to themselves.

Our Lord Jesus revealed this also in John 3 when He said that which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. And in Matt.10:28, Jesus showed how our soul can exist independent of our flesh body.

But our Lord Jesus' resurrection did involve the raising of His flesh body, and it preserved the marks of His crucifixion. His flesh body was transformed to the Heavenly, which is how Jesus' body after His resurrection could appear and disappear out of nowhere among His disciples. Our flesh bodies won't be transfigured like our Lord Jesus' body. Once our "silver cord" is severed, we will cast off the flesh, forever, no longer needing it.

Did the angels which appeared on earth per God's Word need to be in a flesh body to appear in our earthly dimension? No. There is not one shred of Biblical evidence of that idea. That idea is simply a doctrine of men who can't understand the difference between this earthly dimension and the heavenly dimension. Yet those angels appear on earth in the form of man's image, and they can eat man's food, and live on the earth. So the "spiritual body" Paul taught for the resurrection body is a body like the angels, which even our Lord Jesus alluded to in Matthew 22:30. It is not... a new flesh body.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Living souls and quickened spirits that are His abiding disciples as well as O.T. saints will receive a physical celestial body at the firstfruits of the resurrection which will be like the angels that never die and do not marry, and will live with the Lord forever in that city of God in Heaven. After the great tribulation, the city of God will come down with her celestial inhabitants and dwell among men.

No departed saint has a body yet. Jesus after His resurrection, did eat in that glorified celestial body. It stands to reason come the Marriage Supper where N.T. saints abiding in Him as His disciples will sit down with O.T. saints at the supper table. Luke 13:24-30

Not sure I would have said it exactly as you have, but inanutshell, yes, I have the same basic understanding.

God Bless,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Applying scripture when it does not run contrary to other scripture is not in error.

Scripture to Scripture is not in error.
The errors occur when men attempt to apply Scripture to men, when it does not apply.

Example being;
A Scripture that applies to a born again man;
Does not apply to a man NOT born again.

John 14:1-3 has Jesus speaking of His Father's House. Paul referring to that great house is His House;

There is no other house.

But there ARE other "houses". Houses of "men". Genealogies and lineages of men.
Hebrew blood lines.
Jewish blood lines.
"Royal" blood lines, of "Lords and Ladies", dukes, earls, kings and queens.
And of course the common man, who IS "subject to" the "masters" of the "those" "houses".

We can pretend "THOSE" houses have not, do not exist.
Men historically have known and been "subject to"....the rulers OF such "masters"...

Being the point....
Considering what people were COMMONINGLY "used" to, when introducing THEE Master "Christ Lord Jesus"....Above ALL.

It is the same basic principle Moses introduced to the People.

God established relationships. Calling and identifying those involved in the relationship.
The "father" always being the "head" of the family, the clan, the tribe, etc.

It was Moses who inturn taught the people...every family, clan, tribe, etc. recognized as a "head", a "father"....were ALL "subject to" a GREATER "FATHER", "a higher MASTER"; ie.; thee Creator; thee unseen God of and in Heaven.

And thereafter, God began being called THEE God of Abraham, (whose "house") descended down, to his descendants of Isaac, of Jacob, to the "house of David"....

The "house of David", being both, a "carnal", earthly established "king", "ruler", "master"...and "spiritual", BECAUSE, his "kingship" was established both by God and the People........and HIS THRONE, was established by God, as and for ...
an Everlasting Throne....Which Jesus shall occupy, "AS" thee Earthly and Heavenly "KING"..."of" and "above" ALL kings.

Just saying Everything in Scripture is revealing what was (carnal) and what it is becoming (spiritual), bit by bit, seen and unseen.....the people, the earth, the heavens, the governments, the kingdoms, the land, the established positions.

In that great house, the Father's house, there are two kinds of vessels, and in regards to departing from iniquity is how one is received as a vessel unto honor in His House whereas becoming a castaway and thus damned is how an unrepentant saint even a former believer, becomes a vessel unto dishonor in His House.

Just saying for the BIG picture, consider what WAS (and quite visibly still IS today in some mastery governments), and what WAS (and quite visibly still IS today in SOME PEOPLE, "subject to" God, "ABOVE" "IS" their master government......and many ARE NOT).

Regarding Gods Great house....yes it is the Father's House. And in the Father's House, there "ARE" "many mansions", and IN those "mansions" are those "WHOM" "ARE", (WITH Him, and Subject to Him "ABOVE ALL" other "masters"...and those "WHO" "ARE Becoming", "SUBJECT TO HIM", "Above ALL other Masters".

That is how God will judge His House first at the pre great trib rapture event. Those in iniquity still, are disqualified to attend the Supper in Heaven.

"HIS HOUSE"....yes shall be "Judged".
"Their judgement", IS JUDGED, on "their" accomplishments" of Glorifying "HIS GREAT NAMES" "on earth"....AND rewarded accordingly.

"Their" accomplishments, that did not glorify His Names....shall be burned....to ash.

Those NOT "of" His House, shall also be judged, as NOT having glorified His great names; and the whole of "them" and "their" works, burned....to ash.

A believer can err from the truth and have their faith overthrown and not believe in Him any more,

Sure, a "believer" can....become a NON-believer. I've already established that absolutely IS possible.

However "a BORN AGAIN BELIEVER"...CAN NEVER BECOME .... A "NON-BELIEVER".
"THEY" are "FOREVER" "KEPT" "IN FAITH", precisely "BY" the "indwelling POWER OF God".

The DIFFERENCE being....ANYONE can believe, by their OWN NATURAL POWER, and STOP believing, by their OWN NATURAL POWER....

It is WHEN, a believer GIVES HIS LIFE TO THE Lord, the "POWER" for "KEEPING" the man "IN FAITH"....is precisely the man "GIVING" the Lord......"AUTHORITY" "TO KEEP" the man "IN FAITH" "FOREVER"....
And "THAT" is effected...--> BY His Power.

The Lord does not Force ANYONE to Submit to His Power. It is a mans CHOICE, to Submit to the Lords "KEEPING the man WITH HIM" forever.

but He still abides in that former believer because HE is faithful due to the will of the Father as stated in

Disagree. A disbeliever IS DEAD 'IN HIS SINS". Not Forgiven. Not restored or quickened. And the Lords Spirit doe not dwell IN the dead. He is a God of the Living.

The Lord IS FAITHFUL to His OWN WORD.
There is NO such thing as a man ...
Kind of, Sort of a MAN "WITH" the Lord, and Kind of, Sort of a MAN "WITHOUT" the Lord.
Every man "WITHOUT" "being" Born of Gods Seed......IS "WITHOUT" the Lord.

Yes, men can be in a "learning" stage. Hearing, believing.....but they can also be doubting, denying....THEY HAVE MADE NO COMMITMENT....and until they DO...the Lord IS NOT "within" them.

Matt 12:30
He that is not WITH ME, IS AGAINST ME...

God Bless,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Any iniquity.

That is a deep subject.
Because it is dependent upon the CONTEXT.

What was the INIQUITY of a Hebrew/ a Jew?
Disobedience of the LAW.

How did that APPLY to a Gentile?
It didn't.

What IS the INIQUITY of a Gentile?
To not believe IN God the Father, His Almighty Power, His Word of what it says, and IS pure Supreme Truth.

For the Jew, THEY were being TAUGHT, their SUPREME God, thee Christ Messiah came among them, to them, in the LIKENESS "AS" a man.
Many could not accept this...
"THEIR" God....walking about "like" a pauper. No riches, No kingdom, No throne, No crown, calling Himself, 'the SON", of their Great unseen God. Really? Their "unseen" Great God "reproduced" a baby......and with...A "carnal" nobody human woman? Think that wasn't a hard pill for Jews, steeped in 4,000 years of required LAWFUL Obedience...to digest? Of course it was.

And the Gentile? Steeped in Beliefs of moon gods, statue gods, love gods, men gods, women goddesses, mythical creatures gods, etc, etc., being revealed a LIVE breathing, powerful living man, claiming to have been Sent by THEE Heavenly unseen God, and revealing His WORKS, effected by the POWER of His own spoken word out of His mouth, and what He said, was Immediately Accomplished.

So yes....Gentiles were readily more accepting of Christ Jesus....and Jews were more leary.

There has for eons been division of what men believe "IN".

Hebrew was a Separatiion of men from all other men.

It was a People, believing In THEE Supreme Heavenly God, His Word, His Power....Creator of all things.

When a WORD defines "particular" men...AND the "individual" men "FAULTER" from WHAT the WORD was intended "TO DEFINE", the WORD itself becomes "faulty", when attempting to Discover the TRUTH.

In brief...

Hebrew "people" were defined as "exclusive" to the SAME beliefs.......BUT THEN, SOME Hebrew "people" began "ADOPTING" other beliefs.

Then the Tribes of Israel, were defined as "exclusive" to the SAME beliefs....BUT THEN, SOME of the Tribes "people" began "ADOPTING" other beliefs.

Then the Christians, were defined as "exclusive" to the SAME beliefs....BUT THEN SOME of the Christian "people" began "ADOPTING" other beliefs.

The LAST established "separation" of People, IS those WHO, "become BORN AGAIN of Gods SEED".
"THEY" are FOREVER a "people" separated VIA....a "NAME"..? Hebrew, Jew, Christian?
No. They are FOREVER a Separated "people" VIA "QUICKENING of their natural spirit to a spiritual spirit", VIA Gods Indwelling SEED.

They ARE ALSO .... separated "FROM" inquity.

They ARE ALSO .... KEPT "FROM" inquity, VIA, Gods POWER "WITHIN" them.

For a man TO BECOME in "the LIKENESS" of Christ.....He BECOMES in the "LIKENESS" of Jesus, WHO was WITHOUT SIN, and why a MAN IN CHRIST, becomes FORGIVEN his SIN, and SINS NO MORE.

It is thereafter The man IS FREED from Sin.
Freed from being able to COMMIT SIN.
Freed from the CONSEQUENCES of SIN.

It is thereafter The man has the POWER of God within him, TO:..... Serve and Exalt the Names of the Lord....ACCORDING TO the "precepts" OF God, that such SERVICE and WORKS.....DO Glorify Gods Names.

And the "many mansions" in heaven....
Why not "just" one big "mansion"?
Because NOT ALL "IN CHRIST" "SERVE" do works unto the Lord, and "exalt" His great name ONE, IN THE SAME MANNER,
OR WITH THE SAME EFFORTS.

Some men, spend their whole remaining life, exalting the Lords Name IN EVERYTHING they do daily.......And Some men....do so regularly, And some men....do so occasionally...

THEY ALL have their PLACE established WITH HIM, "IN" HIS HOUSE....However they DO NOT ALL ... receive the same blessings and rewards......BECAUSE their own "EFFORTS" were NOT ALL the Same.

So, yes in some sense....INIQUITY....could be seemingly applied to a man IN CHRIST, who "Glorifies" the Lords Name Less, than another.....

But once again the "term" INIQUITY, IS a term equated with the Commission of Sin.

A man "IN CHRIST", is freed from Sin.
A man "IN CHRST", can not Commit Sin.

A man "IN CHRIST", is Forever "IN" Christ.
A man "IN CHRIST", is NOT GUILTY of Commiting SIN......while he may be GUILTY of NOT being observed or known to be SERVING the Lord, Glorifying the Lords Name.......According to what MEN determine is SUFFICIENT!!

However .... the Lord has already REVEALED, what IS SUFFICIENT TO HIM, according to Him....and WHAT IS given TO HIM, is His Forever...

A man Who gives his OWN LIFE to the Lord...
IS the Lords forever. The Lord changes the man, "according to" what is acceptable to the Lord....not man.

Saying a man born again, IN CHRIST, has some dealing with "inquity", is false.

Saying a man believing, but not committed, is IN Christ, is false.

God Bless,
Taken