Made of Show of Them Openly

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's crude the way you frame it Marks.
Jesus had a nature which was corrupting, the same as yours - that's the whole point of him being born of a woman born under the Law.
How can we prove Jesus had a nature which was dying naturally while alive, and could corrupt when dead?
Can you think of any verses to prove this?
F2F
Don't you believe me? I've told you I'm not discussing doctrine with you.

Much love!

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Here's an example of my real answer, one of my reasons why I'm not interested in engaging with you, if you must know . . .

Just like above, you post presumptuously, and I've lately had my fill of that. Projection, presumption, I'm not interested.

You don't speak for me, no matter how much you think you. Neither do you know me. You try try to fill in my answers for me, to myself, and to others.

You are completely off base about me, and I'm not desiring to go through the perturbations to try to "set you straight".

Much love!
From where I stand you are overly sensitive and that's okay - I respect that. What I don’t respect is a person engaging and disengaging in the whimsical manner you are doing in this thread. Either step right away as you said, or take part.
F2F

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Did Jesus require saving because his nature was condemned to die!

Who died on the Cross to Save Jesus?
You?
Your Cult?

There is only One Cross, and one Savior.
Jesus is "GOD manifested in THE FLESH">....so, is GOD a sinner, needed to be saved?
So, what you are teaching is crazy. Its beyond just horrible theology, as you are attacking Christ's Righteousness, by defining him as no better then you, face2face. And so.... you dont want to die and be face to face with God, having abused His Son in Public like you have been programmed to do.
Bad idea.
He can't be a sinner, "Adamic"....as if he's a sinner, then His sacrifice is like you hanging on the Cross

He can't die for the sin of the Word unless He's sinless, an offering, a holy Sacrifice., that is "acceptable to God" and no "Adamic" sinner's sacrifice can ever be acceptable to GOD.
Your theology is trying to prove that Jesus Himself, was a sinner needing to be saved.

"Well behold, Christ came out of a virgin's womb"...
Yes, but it was not a "Adamic" SINNER that produced the Christ SEED that IS the Baby God Man.

"By one man, Adam, sin came into humanity, and by one SINLESS Man, Christ the 2nd Adam, we can be made righteous".

Jesus went to His death with sin on Him, but not sin in Him.

Last edited:

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It's crude the way you frame it Marks.
Jesus had a nature which was corrupting, the same as yours - that's the whole point of him being born of a woman born under the Law.
How can we prove Jesus had a nature which was dying naturally while alive, and could corrupt when dead?
Can you think of any verses to prove this?
F2F
Acts 2:31 is what you were looking for:

he foresaw and spoke about the resurrection of the Christ, that he was not abandoned to Hades (grave), nor did his flesh see corruption.

Jesus was raised before his body would start to decay.

F2F

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Where does it speak of his nature Johann?
We all know Jesus "shall" be called the Son of God but also the Son of Man!
We already established from Romans 1 this took place when he was appointed so!

1st concerning his Son, who was descended from David according to the flesh
2nd and was declared to be the Son of God in power according to the Spirit of holiness BY his resurrection from the dead, Jesus Christ our Lord,

Couldn't be clearer Johann?

I'm curious why it is you stay away from all those verses that speak to his nature?

I need more time to think on this.

F2F
@face2face I don't shun any verses that speaks of Jesus' nature, we are not communicating WITH each other, but past each other.
Late here 1:08 AM.

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Who died on the Cross to Save Jesus?
You?
Your Cult?

There is only One Cross, and one Savior.
Jesus is "GOD manifested in THE FLESH">....so, is GOD a sinner, needed to be saved?
So, what you are teaching is crazy. Its beyond just horrible theology, as you are attacking Christ's Righteousness, by defining him as no better then you, face2face, as you dont want to die and be face to face with God, having abuses His Son in Public like you have been programmed to do.
Bad idea.
He can't be a sinner, as if he's a sinner, then His sacrifice is like you hanging on the Cross

He can't die for the sin of the Word unless He's sinless, an offering, a holy Sacrifice.
Your theology is trying to prove that Jesus Himself, was a sinner needing to be saved.

"Well behold, Christ came out of a virgin's womb"...
Yes, but it was not a SINNER that produced the Christ SEED that IS the Baby God Man.

"By one man, Adam, sin came into humanity, and by one SINLESS Man, Christ the 2nd Adam, we can be made righteous".

Jesus went to His death with sin on Him, but not sin in Him.
You didn't deal with Hebrews 5:7 - I'm not able to communicate with you about the true nature of Christ, if you are not willing to discuss Pauls teaching on the subject.

F2F

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You didn't deal with Hebrews 5:7 - I'm not able to communicate with you about the true nature of Christ, if you are not willing to discuss Pauls teaching on the subject.

F2F

Jesus's death, is 2 fold.

Its "why has tho forsaken me", and "thine holy one will not see corruption".

"why has tho forsaken me" is that moment that Jesus paid for our sin, like this...>"God hath made Jesus to be sin for us".
Notice that Jesus became our sin, but didn't have his own.
Yet, this separated Him from His Father.....And that is a death.
God rescued Him from that, by raising Christ from the DEAD.

And the other "death", is to physically die.
He did., and God raised Him From the physical Death.

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No, Jesus did not "crucify his flesh" as if it were corrupted by sin.
Yes, he did crucify his flesh because it was corrupted by the Law of sin & death - that's the whole point of God making a show of it publicly and powerfully. The Law of Sin and Death was represented in his condemned body which NOW has been removed.

There is therefore NOW no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.

He was the first to walk by the Spirit but in doing so that Spirit led him to the cross that the flesh might be taken out of the way.

Blatant heresy! Jesus had control over His flesh not being corrupted.
True, he didnt allow his nature to tempt into sin....though he was tempted in every conceivable way like you are!

He was the Man fully controlled by the Holy Spirit, not a sinner in need of redemption.

Much love!
True, though as we have proved time and time again he required redemption because the grave held him until his Father raised him!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From where I stand you are overly sensitive and that's okay - I respect that.
No. Case in point, as you say. I'm simply declining because I see no fruitfulness. We are worlds apart in our understanding of Jesus Christ, and what He did, and I'm not interested in disentangling your views.

Much love!

Reactions: Johann

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jesus's death, is 2 fold.

Its "why has tho forsaken me", and "thine holy one will not see corruption".

"why has tho forsaken me" is that moment that Jesus paid for our sin, like this...>"God hath made Jesus to be sin for us".
God raised up a man who had the consequences of sin is his nature (not his sins) i.e Romans 6:23 "The wages of sin is death"

Notice that Jesus became our sin, but didn't have his own.
True. He didn't have personal sin but had a nature with all its propensities and one which would eventually die as sinners do!

Yet, this separated Him from His Father.....And that is a death.
God rescued Him from that, by raising Christ from the DEAD.
Yep, God redeemed him from death and the grave - God having now victory over sins flesh condemned sin in the flesh!

Romans 8:1-3

And the other "death", is to physically die.
He did., and God raised Him From the physical Death.
Getting closer Behold.

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No. Case in point, as you say. I'm simply declining because I see no fruitfulness. We are worlds apart in our understanding of Jesus Christ, and what He did, and I'm not interested in disentangling your views.

Much love!
Marks, you are that person who likes to throw stones from the sidelines....that much is clear.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
God raised up a man who had the consequences of sin is his nature (not his sins) i.e Romans 6:23 "The wages of sin is death"

You're Trolling.

Listen, God raised up Jesus who bore your sin on The Cross, AND by this shedding of Christ Blood and His Death, many will be made righteous.
"All who Believe".

See, no unrighteous person could pay for your sin, as SIN can't redeem sin...only a Sacrifice that is Sinless, can become Redemption for Sin.

You are abusing Jesus, in Public.
Bad idea.
Fair warning.

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You're Trolling.

Listen, God raised up Jesus who bore your sin on The Cross,
Great point!

I'll include @Johann in this reply also:

He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed. 1 Peter 2:24

How were "your" sins bore "in" his body?
What qualified him to bare our sins?

Now dont be hasty is answering this...go back over this thread - the answer is there.

Johann, you can see why the focus on the nature of Christ is so important a subject!

F2F

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
True. He didn't have personal sin but had a nature with all its propensities and one which would eventually die as sinners do!

He , Christ, "God in the Flesh".... 1 Timothy 3:16, had the "Divine Nature"

Jesus said..."i and my Father are ONE".

Jesus said..>"if you've seen me, you've SEEN the FATHER"...

He is talking to the people who are on earth with Him.

"I and my Father, are ONE"......is not Christ saying..... "im adamic", like "fallen adam" unless God is "adamic"

face2face, ....Maybe you have also been taught that God is "Adamic" like fallen Adam #1.

• Love

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Yep, God redeemed him from death and the grave - God having now victory over sins flesh condemned sin in the flesh!

You're Trolling.

Listen,
Christ never had any sin of the Flesh, as to have those you have to commit sin.

So, again, you are accusing The Son of God, of being like sinful Adam, or you.
Bad idea.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Getting closer Behold.

The verse says that The Holy one never saw "corruption"...

What is that?

That is "The body is dead because of sin".....and Jesus's body never saw this "corruption".

His body was given FOR Sin. on the Cross...but because Jesus had sin.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
How were "your" sins bore "in" his body?

"God hath made Him to be sin". "For us".

This means that the Innocent, received the Judgment, on behalf of the Guilty, so that the guilty can go free.

Let me slow that down for you., face2face.
Its like this..

Lets say you murdered your mother, and you are going to be put to death in the Gas Chamber.
The day arrives.
You are taking the walk, you are nearly to the poisoning (death) room, and someone suddenly steps in front of you and the officers and the Warden.
They say...
"""I will die in their place for their deed (for their sin)."""

The Warden says...>"ok, let the criminal go free" as we have a "substitute". = that will pay for their CRIME.

Now, did the SACRIFICE, the Substitute, ..... Murder your mother?
Yet they will be judged as the sinner, as if they did it.

See Jesus on the Cross?
He didnt do the SIN...........He only paid for them ALL.

The Sinless for the guilty, so that they can "go free".

Last edited:

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
"God hath made Him to be sin". "For us".

This means that the Innocent, received the Judgment, on behalf of the Guilty, so that the guilty can go free.

Let me slow that down for you.
Its like this..

Lets say you killed your mother and you are going to be put to death in the Gas Chamber.
The day arrives.
You are taking the walk, you are nearly to the room, and someone steps in front of you and the officers and the Warden.
They say...
I will die in their place for their deed (for their sin).

The Warden says...>"ok, let the criminal go free" as we have a "substitute". = that will pay for their CRIME.

Now did the SACRIFICE, the Substitute, ..... Murder your mother?
Yet they will be judged as the sinner, as if they did it.

See Jesus on the Cross?
He didnt do the SIN...........He only paid for them ALL.
You didn't answer my question

How are your sins represented in his body?

@Johann - can you see the issue here?

I'll keep pursuing this line of questioning as I believe Christians actually dont know the mechanics of how God overcame the Law of Sin and Death in His Son.

F2F

Status
Not open for further replies.