Madku Dweep

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
@My Dreams I see you and your family are visiting Madku Dweep. Can you please tell us about this fair?

It would be interesting to know about what all happens there. Thanks.
In this madku deep, every year they conduct a 4-5 days prayer meeting. Lot of people from this state and out of this state visit here. Outside the prayer halls there are tents for people to stay, there are temporary shops to eat and buy or sell items related to Gospel literature. There are two crosses where people light candles and there is a boat riding facility on the river.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In this madku deep, every year they conduct a 4-5 days prayer meeting. Lot of people from this state and out of this state visit here. Outside the prayer halls there are tents for people to stay, there are temporary shops to eat and buy or sell items related to Gospel literature. There are two crosses where people light candles and there is a boat riding facility on the river.
Thanks, that's interesting. And the river is very scenic.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds fun!

Reactions: Nancy and My Dreams