Major Difference Between Men & Women: Risk Taking

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In Healing the Masculine Soul, the author properly identified Communism as a feminine ideology. This is because it is rooted in theory (of equality) that goes against reality. He further states there is no more masculine trait than having the courage to express the truth of what is real, even when it goes against prevailing theories (and jacked up emotions).

This vid on what a woman even is reveals the feminine tendency to skirt reality in favor of theory.

And this basic feminine-masculine dichotomy of theory-reality bias is clearly seen in risk taking. The woman's very survival depends on getting the man to take the risk. He is supposed to ask her on a date, to pay for dinner, to make the first move to kiss, to propose marriage, not to mention answer the unexpected knock at the door and investigate the bump in the night. Today we castigate a man in vulgar terms who does not take risk others want him to by saying, "You don't have the balls ..." Male anatomy symbolizes the risk taking differential. We do not invoke female anatomy to shame women to act per the supposed inherent virtue of her sex.

It takes a strong man to stand up to such ego manipulation in not taking the risk others want him to when he realizes there is little to no pay off, no reward for him. (The ego manipulator doubles down, condemns the strong man for being 'selfish' AS IF the manipulator is not being selfish for wanting a benefit to be paid at the risk he takes).

In the NSRV Cultural Bible, the Study Notes differentiate a full wife in ancient days from a concubine. Today men do not have full wives according to this standard. A full wife is accompanied by a dowry; a concubine is not. Insulting to pay a man to marry a woman, you say? Try being a man hoping to get married WITHOUT providing a diamond engagement ring.

You will not find feminists raging to change this unequal risk dynamic. One sided risk; A major differentiator between men and women.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Woke culture...
I'm a female. I was born a female. I have a female anatomy.
I am woman hear me roar.
haha
I think a lot of the old culture or traditions went out the window with woman's lib.
I don't have a problem paying or even cooking the meal.
Or even buing a ring, or sharing my inheritance.

On the other hand, if I need my roof fixed or something that requires a lot of strength,
I know my limitations. And men are much more capable than I am.

The Bible speaks of the virtueous woman, but what of the virtueous man?
Men go to battle to protect women and children.
Today women go into battle to protect the same.
What is the difference between men and women?

Spiritually speaking, I believe we are all the same, there is no gender, no male or female.
The need for seperation was purely physical.
or not...

Heavy.. :)
Hugs

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Spiritually speaking, I believe we are all the same, there is no gender, no male or female.

Of course, the ‘spiritually speaking’ is precisely the sort of reliance on theory the OP mentioned. And naturally, just completely disregard the point of risk taking differential.

The need for seperation was purely physical.
or not...

I was thinking about the yin yang of risk. Males seek the danger. Females retreat from danger with the off spring. This is not sexism but a survival strategy.

Indeed, it is a particular kind of survival strategy - successful.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just finished watching the video and what I want to know is how can a woman get testicular cancer when she doesn't have testicles? I can see how men can get breast cancer but this is just ridiculous. We're missing a part. :rolleyes:

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just finished watching the video and what I want to know is how can a woman get testicular cancer when she doesn't have testicles? I can see how men can get breast cancer but this is just ridiculous. We're missing a part. :rolleyes:

Because the theorists invoke a definition of women void of objective facts. They define a woman as a certain state of mind or attitude.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because the theorists invoke a definition of women void of objective facts. They define a woman as a certain state of mind or attitude.

Well what if I decided that I wanted to be defined as a cat would anybody try and prove me wrong? :rolleyes:

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It reminds me of how the Bible says they will invent ways to do evil.

We should love people too much to let them suffer the consequences that come from self-deception.

Exactly, and I hope you know that I was being sarcastic. It just never ceases to amaze me how many parents claim that their child wants to be the opposite gender of what they were born as. A child can't possibly know at seven years old if he wants to be a girl (except for maybe Halloween) anymore than if he could also want to be a policeman. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Wrangler