Transgender

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tell US now DO YOU BELIE
You ignore a MOUNTAIN of scripture that demonstrates that all will live with God in his kingdom.

From 1 Corinthians 15:

Behold! I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed. 53 For this perishable body must put on the imperishable, and this mortal body must put on immortality. 54 When the perishable puts on the imperishable, and the mortal puts on immortality, then shall come to pass the saying that is written:

“Death is swallowed up in victory.”
55 “O death, where is your victory?
O death, where is your sting?”

56 The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. 57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
Here is what you disallow, and you probably will get to find out that it is the TRUTH.

Matthew 13:41-42 (NJB)
41 The Son of man will send his angels and they will gather out of his kingdom all causes of falling and all who do evil,
42 and throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and grinding of teeth.
{Bitterness towards GOD.}

Matthew 25:46 (ISV)
46 These people will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous will go into eternal life."

1680149383871.png

QUOTE:
Jesus uses the same word (aiōnios, eternal) to describe salvation and condemnation. If believers will be in heaven with God forever, the lost will be in hell with the devil forever.

Since the millennial kingdom will be worldwide, there will be no place on earth for the accursed to go. They will be slain on the spot and go immediately into the eternal punishment of hell, suffering permanent, everlasting crystallization of their state of spiritual death. At the end of the thousand years their bodies will be raised (cf. John 5:28-29), and they will again stand before God for final sentencing and final condemnation in bodies suited for hell's torments.
MacArthur New Testament Commentary, The - MacArthur New Testament Commentary – Matthew 24-28.
END QUOTE:

I ask again: DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE HOLY TRINITY ? ? ?
And: Define what you mean by BORN AGAIN ? ? ?

NOW, before you answer, in the USA, most of us, we define those who do not Believe in the HOLY TRINITY, AND/OR Give an improper Definition of BORN AGAIN,
as belonging to a Pseudo Christian Cult or a Pretend Christian. So you may want to Not answer, if to my first question, the answer is NO, or you do not know the definition of Born Again.

YES I am a non-charismatic BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN. And I Believe wholeheartedly in the HOLY TRINITY, FATHER, SON, and HOLY SPIRIT, three Personages, three Functions, YET only one GOD. We believe Only TRULY Born Again Believers will be invited to Heaven to attend the Wedding of the Lamb, and to Be with HIM forever.

1680152720195.png Ready or Not, JESUS IS COMING!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God works on us in AGES. The end of this age will occur with Christ's return and then we will enter a new age. Various verses discuss some people being saved from death and damnation in this age but it's understood that they will also be resurrected when Christ returns while others will remain in the ground. The second resurrection will occur on the LAST day, after Jesus has put everyone and everything under his feet (1 Corinthians 15) and then Jesus, having completed his mission, will then give the kingdom, which includes every person that has ever existed, to God the Father. And that will conclude the ages and then we will live for eternity with God on the new Earth.
All that an no answer to my simple question. Your whole idea here is refuted in the answer to my question.

Much love!

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Transgender is what GOD CALLS EFFEMINATE.
Let's hope and Pray they do not to have surgery.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 (NASB)
9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, {Effeminate tendencies can be cured, it is called being truly BORN AGAIN.}
10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, {Effeminate tendencies can be cured, it is called being truly BORN AGAIN.}
10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.
We must preach the TRUE CHRIST to all that has breath . Using all sound doctrine as means for correction
instruction in righteousness . The churches are under attack , from within . From within
wolves have crept in to transform the church from within .
We must learn those bibles well and contend and defend for the one true faith .
Let all who name the name of Christ , depart from inquity .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We must preach the TRUE CHRIST to all that has breath . Using all sound doctrine as means for correction
instruction in righteousness . The churches are under attack , from within . From within

I guess you did not read the comment that I put there on purpose to verse 9. True repentance involves a Remorse, and a Forsaking of the sinful lifestyle, and a Complete surrender to Christ, giving HIM the authority to CHANGE you anyways HE wants, which will cure the effeminate tendencies. That is What BORN AGAIN is all about, a willing surrender to the LORD, giving HIM complete Control. Anything less is just trying to keep self in control of your lifestyle.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Total garbage!!!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The usual self-righteous, judgmental garbage!!! You are the wolf who preys on the innocent lambs!!!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I guess you did not read the comment that I put there on purpose to verse 9. True repentance involves a Remorse, and a Forsaking of the sinful lifestyle, and a Complete surrender to Christ, giving HIM the authority to CHANGE you anyways HE wants, which will cure the effeminate tendencies. That is What BORN AGAIN is all about, a willing surrender to the LORD, giving HIM complete Control. Anything less is just trying to keep self in control of your lifestyle.
"True repentance involves a Remorse, and a Forsaking of the sinful lifestyle, and a Complete surrender to Christ, giving HIM the authority to CHANGE you anyways HE wants" applies 100% to you.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

the word you are now saying means transgender in the passages is malakos which translates literally as soft, soft to the touch which is how ti is translated every other time it appears in the gospels. In contemporary writings it was generally used to describe a lack of self-control, weakness, cowardice, and laziness. In the rare times malakos was used in a sexual context, it was used to describe men who were seen as lacking self-control in their love for women specifically with prostitutes.

As for the translation of homosexuals the Greek word used is androkoites, when has no translation and over the centuries has been said to mean anything from slave traders, to men who pay women for sex to masturbation. No one knows what the word means and it has only become popular to translate as homosexual in the last few decades.

Reactions: Jim B

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well it's time you got thoroughly acquainted with what is going on in public schools. They have reached the point where the whole system should be abolished.
Government programming institutions that have custody of our children for more hours a day,more days per week,than we do.

Now,children are telling their parents what to do. And government is passing laws that force parents to obey.

Forty plus years ago public schools told students in assemblies across the country to report their parents for abuse if they yelled at them. Or,disciplined them in any way.

The other day I was in line at the store and behind a mother teen daughter.
The store sells bags,but does not offer free grocery bags. The daughter was berating her mother for not remembering to bring bags. And going over budget on their shopping.

It would have never crossed my mind to speak to my mother using such language. Had I done so my back would have crossed the floor. And rightly so.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Government programming institutions that have custody of our children for more hours a day,more days per week,than we do.

Now,children are telling their parents what to do. And government is passing laws that force parents to obey.

Forty plus years ago public schools told students in assemblies across the country to report their parents for abuse if they yelled at them. Or,disciplined them in any way.

The other day I was in line at the store and behind a mother teen daughter.
The store sells bags,but does not offer free grocery bags. The daughter was berating her mother for not remembering to bring bags. And going over budget on their shopping.

It would have never crossed my mind to speak to my mother using such language. Had I done so my back would have crossed the floor. And rightly so.
I remember when I was a kid, my mother and I was standing in line at the grocery store.
She said something to me like hey, get over here... I don't remember,
what I do remember is saying without even thinking: Hey is for horses and you are one.

CRACK right across my mouth with the back of her hand. Right there in the store.
I never said that again.
LOL

Hugs

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I remember when I was a kid, my mother and I was standing in line at the grocery store.
what I do remember is saying without even thinking: Hey is for horses and you are one.

CRACK right across my mouth with the back of her hand. Right there in the store.
I never said that again.
LOL

Hugs
Now,you both could be followed out of the store by someone who then tells police your mom assaulted you.

Years ago,maybe 5 years now, a 19 year old girl was arguing with her mom in a department store. The girl called her mom the B word. Mom smacked her.

A Karen type witnessed this,grabbed her phone and followed as the women left the store. She got their license plate and called the cops to report the moms assault on her daughter.

Sure enough,cops arrested mom at home. Even though the daughter refused to press charges,saying she'd deserved to be disciplined for her disrespect.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now,you both could be followed out of the store by someone who then tells police your mom assaulted you.

Years ago,maybe 5 years now, a 19 year old girl was arguing with her mom in a department store. The girl called her mom the B word. Mom smacked her.

A Karen type witnessed this,grabbed her phone and followed as the women left the store. She got their license plate and called the cops to report the moms assault on her daughter.

Sure enough,cops arrested mom at home. Even though the daughter refused to press charges,saying she'd deserved to be disciplined for her disrespect.
and its getting and about to get far worse . You should see the laws a coming .
They knew what they were doing all along sister .
You see this was not about the rights of anyone , rather it was about getting society programmed
up to a point where biblical values would be the target .
They had to remove foundational biblical truth . they did it under tolerance and so called rights .
THEY had to do this to GET THE NEW SYSTEM INTO power and into place .
FOR IT IS THE SYSTEM and WORLD GOVT of the dragon . And TRUTH gets in the way .
The laws coming WILL NOT BE BIBICAL CHRISTAIN FRIENDLY . ONLY ALL INCLUSIVE FRIENDLY . WE GOT A SERIOUS CHOICE
TO MAKE .
a , folks can do as many have done and sell out for the promise of an easier life , some unity and getting along , some peace n safety
OR they can stay the course in CHRIST and be faithful even unto death .
The first choice , which is the wrong choice , WILL offer them the easier path and what appears to be the best and better life
BUT ITS END IS THE SECOND DEATH under WRATH O GOD HIMSELF
the latter path will COST and it will cost much , prison , hardships , loss of many friends , loss of incomes
even death . BUT THEIR END IS FOREVER WITH JESUS CHRIST .
PS , I ALREADY KNOW WHICH ONE I CHOOSE . ITS JESUS CHRIST no matter the cost for doing so . PRAYING ALL DO THE SAME .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I never said that again.
LOL

Hugs
Gone be them days .
Now the children lead this people women sit over them all . THE DRAGON knew how to destroy and HE DID
so from within . with womens lib , with so called tolerance and so called rights crap .
Teaching the child through education that IT KNOWS what is best for his or herself .
Saying things like LET the children choose what they think they are
and so on and so forth . BUT what blows my mind is HOW FAST THE Churches took up the mantle .
But then it aint no suprise . seeker friendly DID exactly what its creator satan knew it would
TOTALLY DESTORYED the church from within . I mean DESTROYED IT .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Sure enough had the cops come to arrest my mama , she had pulled out a belt and whipped them too . LOL .
But it wasnt like this back then . Heck back then both the school and cops encouraged child discpline .
But the problem today is , the CHILD KNOWS BEST . and THAT BE THE VERY PROBLEM .

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Gone be them days .
Now the children lead this people women sit over them all . THE DRAGON knew how to destroy and HE DID
so from within . with womens lib , with so called tolerance and so called rights crap .
Teaching the child through education that IT KNOWS what is best for his or herself .
Saying things like LET the children choose what they think they are
and so on and so forth . BUT what blows my mind is HOW FAST THE Churches took up the mantle .
But then it aint no suprise . seeker friendly DID exactly what its creator satan knew it would
TOTALLY DESTORYED the church from within . I mean DESTROYED IT .
save-image.png