Man killed after entering lions den

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
There are some very silly people in the world. Either that or he couldn't read and kne nothing about the ferocity of lions.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are some very silly people in the world. Either that or he couldn't read and kne nothing about the ferocity of lions.
Ya, I often have nightmares of big cats chasing me. I'm not sure what he was thinking.

Reactions: Debp

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He wasn’t killed dev? not in the video I just watched, he managed to beat the Lion off, the Lion attacked his trainer and the trainer explained why he thought the Lion attacked him.
Ya that's the video that was on Fox's story website, but the story is of a man killed by a lion entering an enclosure at the zoo. Sorry it's confusing, but they inject videos into the written story that are related. Let me see if I can find the news video...

Reactions: Debp

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A few details....

A man from Rajistann..... he was inebriated-- 32 years old--- not named Daniel.
Ya wanted to take a selfie with the Lion apparently. Like they were old chummie chums or something.

• Wow
Reactions: Lambano

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here ya go:
Oh, they said he was drunk. I hope they won't do anything to the lion....

There were a few other stories like this... in one of them the person went past two barriers. Can't remember what animal or if the person died or just injured.

Another incident...mother not watching her child. He fell into the gorilla enclosure.

I'll look for a video. Here's one that covers three kids falling into gorilla pits! The last incident ended with the gorilla being killed (not shown on video).

A lady on another video said that kid kept telling his mom he was going into the gorilla enclosure....and she kept saying no you're not...then she turned around to her other kids. And he fell in!

• Wow
Reactions: dev553344