Mark of the Beast

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
I know Obama is not the beast king - Antichrist - pseudo messiah, that's coming.

Christ already showed who that beast king will be per His Revelation, the 2nd beast of Rev.13 and coming beast king of Rev.17. It's the Devil himself, not a flesh-born man. Those who don't understand God's Word about what Satan did in the time of old when he first rebelled against God will not understand that.

There is no Scriptured evidence linking Satan's Mark must be like any mark God used for any reason, any link is is conjured by the person wanting it to be so.

In a foundation I used to arrive at my personal understanding... I realized that Satan's method of gaining control is through science as a basis. He cannot do his work to man, but rather through man. (of course this is a generalization) As example.. if it were possible for Satan as fter losing at Armageddon to utterly destroy the earth and all on it... he would need the weapons man has developed. Science is his ways to a end, and is why he will not destroy the internet that people can get informed. Instead he wants all this communication abilities and so.. we have ipods iphones computers smart phones cable tv and such.Imagine Satan stripped of God's main frame computer system, when Satan is cast unto the earth... and then w/o this information highway... him trying to controi every person on earth. Once you arrive at his desire to use science why would you think he will want to emulate God's way of marking people? When you arrive at the depth of what I had just written you will see the light.

Well, yes there is Biblical evidence of a literal mark for the buying and selling per the end of Rev.13. But that's not the spiritual mark of the beast that is in contrast to God's mark of sealing (the cross).

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Although there may or may not be a spiritual,, and that spiritual may or may not be limited to simple whole-hearted agreement/belief in the comming Beast... it certianly does show necessity for a physical mark of the Beast. A whole-hearted acceptance OF the Beast should take place, so in that it could be considered a valid spiritual acceptance even unto a "mark"

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Although there may or may not be a spiritual,, and that spiritual may or may not be limited to simple whole-hearted agreement/belief in the comming Beast... it certianly does show necessity for a physical mark of the Beast. A whole-hearted acceptance OF the Beast should take place, so in that it could be considered a valid spiritual acceptance even unto a "mark"

I think we're saying the same thing, maybe. I believe the Scripture is pointing to two marks, one spiritual and another literal-outward on the person. Satan has a mark in contrast to God's mark, which is the spiritual mark. Someone willing to bow in false worship to the coming Antichrist will be taking the spiritual mark. And their next step is to accept the one for buying and selling.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Agreed Veteran...

I thought I posted this here... or else where but I think it did not post... so...

The Beast considered as THE anti-christ is famed by the mortal woud he suffers and is healed of. Does this mean he can not already be well known as say a president... like Obama? No.. but certainly he should not have world fame, until the healing. This means he could come from any postion in life and achieve his postition after healing, but I do expect he will have already achieved financial power and possibly significant position to become so well known after a wound is healed and I expect that a physician does not do the healing. Once that is done, he could propel his personal fame by claiming when Jesus said "physician heal thyself" as though he rose above that script, meaning he desires the world to think he can rise above Jesus... Does this disclude Obama as th Beast... no, not really, but his current postion is one known world wide so I suspect not. Imagine the subtleness of being able to claim: " I rose above... Physician heal thyself "

As far as Obama being the Beast...
Though i have been told by several people... personally, I have no proof that voters were shipped in by the bus load to Ohio or that certain districts has more than 100% votes for Obama, but if these are true, then i certainly wonder what will happen before the next election. Does anyone have a way of vaidating these, or at least certain knowledge? My brother a devout patriot admantly persued the need for everyone to go out and vote... using any influence he had to cause pressure, only to discover voting in Florida was useless and Obama achieved another term anyway.

I wonder.... world wide.. How many other Christians, or followers of Revelation prophecies in those other countries are certain the leader of THEIR country is the Beast? Everyone is looking for him, but it is the Two Witnesses that will reveal him and they do not yet know. How is it that their revealing of the Beast is to be over-shadowed by people already knowing who the Beast is? Now if.. and there will be a falling away of the churches (this has already begun ) then surely we could see less understanding ofprophecy as well. Yet another aspect of un-learning of prophecy is likened unto what happened before the birth of Jesus... the estute learnered men of scripture were so historically in-grained in their understanding being right, that when Jesus was born, they could not see it. Are many here going to do that too? Personally I think just the English language barriers cause as many road blocks and hurdles as does attempting to understand the ancient scriptures and bringing their meaning to light. Not tjhat I am trying to claim they do not have a place here, just that I think wisdom is greater than language study.

Next we have the seals..
Which one of you think they can certainly understand what is contained inside the seals before the seals are opened? If that was possible.. then why the seals to begin with?

While traveling from Florida to Ohio and back this month.. I noticed farmers had done something relatively new... They were bailling corn stalks after harvesting the corn. This is being donee to feed the catttle because of the low harvest due to drought. What I noticed was; it seems the drought has not done enough damages to constitute a plauge.. at least at this time.

This month, we drove to Ohio and then drove back to Florida, then Flew to Ohio then flew back. So we got to see a great deal of country side, at least on this side of the country. My brother a OTR ( Over the Road ) truck driver has made several trips recently to the west coast and he told me it is the same that way as well. So next harvest season will provide us more information I guess. I did notice the corn stalks appeared a little smaller this year. - I live alone on a ranch, and tend it and did so on a farm long ago.

The way to best champion a campaign improving you personal power is to create a dilema after you have developed a resolve.

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
Marta said:
Hi guys. Does anyone know if the Mark of the Beast is going to be a microchip, (or some kind of physical mark) ? Or is it spiritual (I saw http://www.markofbeast.net/ ) ? I always thought it was going to be a physical mark.

And how could it be spiritual really, b/c the Bible says people will need the mark to buy and sell. ??

Haha, as always, I'm thoroughly confused here. :unsure:
Cain was given a mark and we understand from scripture that he was the offspring of Satan. If the image of Christ means having the attributes of the Word being of the Seed of God who is His Word aka Christ Jesus, then to be in the image of the devil means to have his attributes, obeying his unclean words, making one a son of the devil.
We see that in these days business practices are of unbalanced scales, full of false advertising, self centered, greed, lies and deception, murder, slander. These people have the mark of the beast in their foreheads/minds, and works of their hands for the world has corrupted their ways.

Jesus says that there are many anti-christs in the world and we know that they are not of God. For you can not be Against- The Word and know God. For God and His Word/Christ are one in the same. Every man is revealed by His Word. As we all know, a man's word is his equal to the man and a man is only as good as his word. So it is with our Father and His Word and Spirit they are one God. The seed of the father of a child gives the child his bloodline, not the mother. The spirit of a man lives in their bloodline. So it is with the Spirit of God that indwells us when we are born again from above by the Seed receiving also the Spirit of adoption for we are spiritual children of God. That is why God says that the life of a man is in the blood. The Spirit and Word of Life are our birthright being made into the image of the FIRSTBORN SON in Christ.
The Seed is the Word of God implanted in our hearts, mind and actions to bring forth good fruit as a child of God.

Blessings

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Afaithfukone4u wrote: " ... The seed of the father of a child gives the child his bloodline, not the mother. The spirit of a man lives in their bloodline. So it is with the Spirit of God that indwells us when we are born again from above by the Seed receiving also the Spirit of adoption for we are spiritual children of God... "

This seems to be a very good arguement for abortion when the pregnancy is a product of rape. I cannot abide with it and sure hope others can assist it its demise.