Mary had more children than Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Harvest 1874

Apr 1, 2018
Tampa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of late you have started quite a lot of new threads, many of them are actually on interesting topics, however is there some purpose in not merely stating all that was said in one post rather than one post for each thought or question?

It makes it appear as though your only intention is to run-up your messages so that you can appear to be one of the long standing and popular members on this forum. This is not a contest you know.

Remember the quality in ones posts (i.e. how much it aids and enlightens the understanding of others) is of much greater importance than the quantity of ones posts.

Your method of posting only makes you look desperate for approval as though you were seeking your own following.

Better to have the approval of God, rather than that of men.

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Just addressing the title of this thread, "Mary had more children than Jesus," The answer is obvious that she did. She was a woman and Jesus was a man. Mary had Jesus, and Jesus had no children as that is not the role of a man. :rolleyes: :D

Harvest 1874

Apr 1, 2018
Tampa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just addressing the title of this thread, "Mary had more children than Jesus," The answer is obvious that she did. She was a woman and Jesus was a man. Mary had Jesus, and Jesus had no children as that is not the role of a man. :rolleyes: :D

Then again we might say that because our Lord Jesus is to become the "Everlasting Father" of all mankind, by default his children will number in the billions so then we would say that Jesus has more children then Mary. :D

Reactions: Nancy and Helen

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, not the father of the Church, but the father of the world, of all who will benefit from the restitution (or restoration) of all things. The Church gave up those life rights for a higher birth.
The Bible does not say that either.

God the father is never Jesus Christ.

I understand Russell did not teach that, but he was a false prophet.

SkyWriting

May 19, 2019
Milwaukee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So Mary was not a virgin at the birth of Jesus?
All past events are matters of faith in the storyteller. Every past event.
In the case of "science" you can try to recreate the event or observation
based on any documentation you might have, but for historical events "data"
that's not even an option.

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you not accept the Bible as God's holy word. It is just a story.
Do you ever simply try to look at what a person believes and what he does rather than twisting his meaning to what you think you see?

"Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:" Matt 13:13-14

"Where there is no vision, the people perish..." Prov 29:18

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Of late you have started quite a lot of new threads, many of them are actually on interesting topics, however is there some purpose in not merely stating all that was said in one post rather than one post for each thought or question?

It makes it appear as though your only intention is to run-up your messages so that you can appear to be one of the long standing and popular members on this forum. This is not a contest you know.

Agree. He is obviously going for the title of "The Most Posts On The Site."
I came to that conclusion weeks ago when he started doing it.
It is plain to see.

I think it is called dominance. ;)

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Haha! Oh very clever.. :D

Reactions: Nancy

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you ever simply try to look at what a person believes and what he does rather than twisting his meaning to what you think you see?

"Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:" Matt 13:13-14

"Where there is no vision, the people perish..." Prov 29:18
I most assuredly look at what they believe.

Mormons are not biblical.

You reject the Trinity. That is not biblical.

What a person does is irrelevant. Why they do it is relevant.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I most assuredly look at what they believe.

Mormons are not biblical.

You reject the Trinity. That is not biblical.

What a person does is irrelevant. Why they do it is relevant.

Oh get off your high throne that only you can see.

You must be very insecure or very arrogant , or both.

*What you are saying every time you point out to us who know already.

saying = "remember she's a LDS, "
Remember he is oneness,
Remember she is JW
Remember they are Catholic...etc etc etc...

You have a thread against Mormonism
TWO threads against Calvinism
TWO threads against Catholicism
A thread against JW's and Bible Students
One against the KJV
The Seventh Day's get FOUR threads!
One against Pentecostalism
And against Amillennialism for starters..

Against , against against. Come on, you can do better than that. There is more in you than that.

Every time you post against something that someone else believes. Probably unknown to you.. You are actually stating..."I, and I alone have got everything all down perfectly RIGHT."

Let us see the spark of Jesus in you.

Because in all this, you miss it by a mile.
You miss showing anything of God's heart by a mile.

Listen to Paul. :-
"Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not Love, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not Love, I am nothing.

3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not Love, it profiteth me nothing.

4 Love suffereth long, and is kind; Love envieth not; Love vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,

5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;

6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;

7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

8 Love never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.

9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.

10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

13 And now abideth faith, hope, Love, these three; but the greatest of these is LOVE. "

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh get off your high throne that only you can see.

You must be very insecure or very arrogant , or both.

*What you are saying every time you point out to us who know already.

saying = "remember she's a LDS, "
Remember he is oneness,
Remember she is JW
Remember they are Catholic...etc etc etc...

You have a thread against Mormonism
TWO threads against Calvinism
TWO threads against Catholicism
A thread against JW's and Bible Students
One against the KJV
The Seventh Day's get FOUR threads!
One against Pentecostalism
And against Amillennialism for starters..

Against , against against. Come on, you can do better than that. There is more in you than that.

Every time you post against something that someone else believes. Probably unknown to you.. You are actually stating..."I, and I alone have got everything all down perfectly RIGHT."

Let us see the spark of Jesus in you.

Because in all this, you miss it by a mile.
You miss showing anything of God's heart by a mile.

Listen to Paul. :-
"Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not Love, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not Love, I am nothing.

3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not Love, it profiteth me nothing.

4 Love suffereth long, and is kind; Love envieth not; Love vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,

5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;

6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;

7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

8 Love never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.

9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.

10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

13 And now abideth faith, hope, Love, these three; but the greatest of these is LOVE. "
She is a Mormon. Mormons are not Christian.