Mary is all powerful!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There has been a feast of the assumption of the blessed Mary ever
Virgin on august 15 for more than 1400 years and goes back to apostolic times, fundamentalism on the other hand is a new religion / another gospel

Galatians 1:7
Which is not another, only there are some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

2 Timothy 4:3
For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears:

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How many times must you be shown? It has been shown over and over and over from Scripture that Jesus had brothers. Your spiritual blindness is tragic!

simple question?

Is Joses a biological child of Mary?

scripture says no

Mark 6:3
Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon?

Joses, Simon Salome are children of another Mary!

Mk 15:40 There were also women looking on afar off: among whom was Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James the less and of Joses, and Salome;

matt 10:3 James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother, Philip and Bartholomew, Thomas and Matthew the publican, and James the son of Alpheus, and Thaddeus, not Joseph!

Acts 4:36 And Joses, who by the apostles was surnamed Barnabas, (which is, being interpreted, The son of consolation,) a Levite, and of the country of Cyprus,

(Cannot be Mary’s child, Mary was of the tribe of Judah and the royal house of David the king!)

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is the matter with you? Can't you even understand what Scripture clearly says? Are you that "blind"?

"But you are not to be called ‘Rabbi,’ for you have one Teacher and you are all brothers. And call no one your ‘father’ on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven. Nor are you to be called ‘teacher,’ for you have one teacher, the Christ. The greatest among you will be your servant. And whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted." Matthew 23:8-12, NET

then please explain scripture;

John 4:20 Our fathers adored on this mountain, and you say, that at Jerusalem is the place where men must adore.

why does Jesus not rebuke her?

does not John come after Mathew?

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@theefaith Was yesterday not the 105th anniversary of the Miracle of Fatima, in Portugal where the blessed Mother appeared to the three Shepard children?

Last edited:

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@theefaith Was yesterday not the 105th anniversary of the Miracle of Fatima, in Portugal where the blessed Mother appeared to the three Shepard children?

Yes may 13th when she prophesied the miracle that would happen in October of that year!

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes may 13th when she prophesied the miracle that would happen in October of that year!
Was it on a Friday? I notice all of her appearances were on the 13th of each month, M is the 13th letter of the alphabet, would that be a coincidence?

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There has been a feast of the assumption of the blessed Mary ever
Virgin on august 15 for more than 1400 years and goes back to apostolic times, fundamentalism on the other hand is a new religion / another gospel

Galatians 1:7
Which is not another, only there are some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

2 Timothy 4:3
For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears:

Who cares if there has been a feast of the assumption of the blessed Mary ever Virgin [not!] on August 15 for more than 1400 years? BTW, apostolic times didn't start in 600 AD; they started about 550 years before that.

Fundamentalism on the other hand is not a new religion. It started with the beginning of the Lord Jesus Christ's ministry, about 50 CE. And it is the pure Gospel.

Galatians 1:6-8, "I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you by the grace of Christ and are following a different gospel— not that there really is another gospel, but there are some who are disturbing you and wanting to distort the gospel of Christ. But even if we (or an angel from heaven) should preach a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be condemned to hell!" Sola scriptura!

1 Timothy 4:2-4, "Preach the message, be ready whether it is convenient or not, reprove, rebuke, exhort with complete patience and instruction. For there will be a time when people will not tolerate sound teaching. Instead, following their own desires, they will accumulate teachers for themselves, because they have an insatiable curiosity to hear new things. And they will turn away from hearing the truth, but on the other hand they will turn aside to myths." Sola scriptura!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
then please explain scripture;

John 4:20 Our fathers adored on this mountain, and you say, that at Jerusalem is the place where men must adore.

why does Jesus not rebuke her?

does not John come after Mathew?

Why should Jesus rebuke her? Instead, He taught her: " Jesus said to her, “Believe me, woman, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem. You people worship what you do not know. We worship what we know, because salvation is from the Jews. But a time is coming—and now is here—when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father seeks such people to be his worshipers. God is spirit, and the people who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.” The woman said to him, “I know that Messiah is coming” (the one called Christ); “whenever he comes, he will tell us everything.” Jesus said to her, “I, the one speaking to you, am he.

He was the ultimate teacher and the bringer of the Good News. And she understood and ran to tell everyone the Good News. John 4:39, "Now many Samaritans from that town believed in him because of the report of the woman who testified, “He told me everything I ever did.” Only a Catholic would think that it was the time to rebuke her.

I don't even understand what "does not John come after Mathew [sic]" means. The order of the Gospels in the New Testament? Chronologically?

Reactions: Cassandra

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Was it on a Friday? I notice all of her appearances were on the 13th of each month, M is the 13th letter of the alphabet, would that be a coincidence?

I don’t anything about the numerology

but the prophesy came true and only God could work a miracle involving the sun!

it was witnessed by 70,000 people including atheists and journalists from the atheists news

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t anything about the numerology

but the prophesy came true and only God could work a miracle involving the sun!

it was witnessed by 70,000 people including atheists and journalists from the atheists news
Has to be a reason all her apparitions happened on the 13th of the month?

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mary is the temple of God, God consecrated and dwelt in this temple for 9 months and it cannot be used for a ordinary purpose, and it is God who glorified his dwelling!

We are all temples of God

1 Cor 3:16 "Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?"

Reactions: Jim B and Pearl

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who cares if there has been a feast of the assumption of the blessed Mary ever Virgin [not!] on August 15 for more than 1400 years? BTW, apostolic times didn't start in 600 AD; they started about 550 years before that.

Fundamentalism on the other hand is not a new religion. It started with the beginning of the Lord Jesus Christ's ministry, about 50 CE. And it is the pure Gospel.

Galatians 1:6-8, "I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you by the grace of Christ and are following a different gospel— not that there really is another gospel, but there are some who are disturbing you and wanting to distort the gospel of Christ. But even if we (or an angel from heaven) should preach a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be condemned to hell!" Sola scriptura!

1 Timothy 4:2-4, "Preach the message, be ready whether it is convenient or not, reprove, rebuke, exhort with complete patience and instruction. For there will be a time when people will not tolerate sound teaching. Instead, following their own desires, they will accumulate teachers for themselves, because they have an insatiable curiosity to hear new things. And they will turn away from hearing the truth, but on the other hand they will turn aside to myths." Sola scriptura!

no one ever heard of the heretical five solas till the 16th century

novelty! New doctrine!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why should Jesus rebuke her? Instead, He taught her: " Jesus said to her, “Believe me, woman, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem. You people worship what you do not know. We worship what we know, because salvation is from the Jews. But a time is coming—and now is here—when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father seeks such people to be his worshipers. God is spirit, and the people who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.” The woman said to him, “I know that Messiah is coming” (the one called Christ); “whenever he comes, he will tell us everything.” Jesus said to her, “I, the one speaking to you, am he.

He was the ultimate teacher and the bringer of the Good News. And she understood and ran to tell everyone the Good News. John 4:39, "Now many Samaritans from that town believed in him because of the report of the woman who testified, “He told me everything I ever did.” Only a Catholic would think that it was the time to rebuke her.

I don't even understand what "does not John come after Mathew [sic]" means. The order of the Gospels in the New Testament? Chronologically?

he should have rebuked her for calling men father

like he did the Pharisees in matt

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are all temples of God

1 Cor 3:16 "Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?"

only cos she was first!

and brought our savior who was obtained all graces for us!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And he was only condemning the Pharisees for their pride and not condemning calling men father or spiritual fatherhood

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no one ever heard of the heretical five solas till the 16th century

novelty! New doctrine!

Novelty? New doctrine? You're joking. The RCC has been inventing new and false doctrine since its origin. For starters, show me anywhere in the Bible that the word "Catholic" appears in Scripture.