Mary is all powerful!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John clearly and obviously wrote Revelation as a vision, yet you extend the "woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars" as Mary? When did Mary flee "into the wilderness where a place had been prepared for her by God, so she could be taken care of for 1,260 days" (roughly 3.5 years)?
Into Egypt

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Into Egypt

And there is nothing that say that it was for 3.5 years. The verse preceding it says that "And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne" but Matthew wrote that Mary, Joseph, and Jesus fled to Egypt. The wilderness is not Egypt! Another example of your twisting Scripture.

Matthew 2:13-15, "When they had gone, an angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph in a dream. “Get up,” he said, “take the child and his mother and escape to Egypt. Stay there until I tell you, for Herod is going to search for the child to kill him.”

So he [Joseph] got up, took the child and his mother during the night and left for Egypt, where he stayed until the death of Herod. And so was fulfilled what the Lord had said through the prophet: “Out of Egypt I called my son.”

Another example of your twisting Scripture. Why do you distort the very words of God to fit your blasphemous Catholic lies?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is God incarnate. Mary is mother to the body his divinity inhabits. She is not the mother of God, lol. That's just stupid.

Not the mother of the divinity
But mother of Jesus Christ who is God so she is God-bearer and mother of God?

Mother of God
Council Of Ephesus – 431 A.D.

If anyone does not confess that Emmanuel is God in truth, and therefore that the holy virgin is the mother of God (for she bore in a fleshly way the Word of God become flesh) let him be anathema.

Lk 1:43 And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

14 times Lord appears in Luke One all refer to the Lord Hod except Lk 1:43 right? Whatever!

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jesus is God incarnate. Mary is mother to the body his divinity inhabits. She is not the mother of God, lol. That's just stupid.

The Queen of Heaven is an ancient pagan goddess worshipped by a large number of Romanists, with over 60,000 Marianist priests. These pagan priests demand consecrating one’s heart to Mary. Jeremiah mentions this cult:

“17 But we will do everything that we have vowed, make offerings to the queen of heaven and pour out drink offerings to her, as we did, both we and our fathers, our kings and our officials, in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem.” Jeremiah 7

Much of Romanism is pagan, a light sprinkling of Christianity to give it credibility to suck in and deceive the uninformed and unwary.

The real Mary was mother of at least 5 children, lived in Ephesus until age 65. She was buried in the Church of Mary, the location of the Council at Ephesus.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Queen of Heaven is an ancient pagan goddess worshipped by a large number of Romanists, with over 60,000 Marianist priests. These pagan priests demand consecrating one’s heart to Mary. Jeremiah mentions this cult:

“17 But we will do everything that we have vowed, make offerings to the queen of heaven and pour out drink offerings to her, as we did, both we and our fathers, our kings and our officials, in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem.” Jeremiah 7

Much of Romanism is pagan, a light sprinkling of Christianity to give it credibility to suck in and deceive the uninformed and unwary.

The real Mary was mother of at least 5 children, lived in Ephesus until age 65. She was buried in the Church of Mary, the location of the Council at Ephesus.

none of this is true except she went to Ephesus with John

get the facts and find some evidence for your non-sense

was Joses a biological child of Mary?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joses, Simon Salome are children of another Mary!

Mk 15:40 There were also women looking on afar off: among whom was Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James the less and of Joses, and Salome;

Acts 4:36 And Joses, who by the apostles was surnamed Barnabas, (which is, being interpreted, The son of consolation,) a Levite, and of the country of Cyprus,

(Cannot be Mary’s child, Mary was of the tribe of Judah and the royal house of David the king!)

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Joses, Simon Salome are children of another Mary!

Mk 15:40 There were also women looking on afar off: among whom was Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James the less and of Joses, and Salome;

Acts 4:36 And Joses, who by the apostles was surnamed Barnabas, (which is, being interpreted, The son of consolation,) a Levite, and of the country of Cyprus,

(Cannot be Mary’s child, Mary was of the tribe of Judah and the royal house of David the king!)

String it out and twist it any way you want. As for me, I accept the clear declaration of Scripture:

“Isn't this the carpenter's son? Isn't his mother's name Mary, and aren't his brothers James, Joseph, Simon and Judas? Matthew 13:55

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
non-sense

only Jesus is God!
Redeemer!
Savior!

mary cannot be worshiped!

Proving The jezebel spirit does not apply to Mary most holy, ever virgin mother of God!

Rev 2:20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel...
someone said Mary is this jezebel or this jezebel spirit...

Lk 1:28 Hail, Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou amounts women.

How can God full jezebel with grace?
Hail Mary full of grace!

How can the Lord be with jezebel?
The lord is with thee!

How can jezebel be blessed!
Blessed art thou, and all generations shall call me blessed!

Lk 1: 43 And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

How can jezebel be the mother of God?

Lk 1: 45 And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.

How could jezebel be faithful?

Lk 1: 46 And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,

47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

How could jezebel have a savior?

Lk 1:48 For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.

How could jesebel be humble?

Lk 1:49 For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name.

How could jesebel be the immaculate conception and the have the Holy Spirit accomplish the Miraculous conception of Jesus?

Matt 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,

23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

How could jezebel be a perpetual Virgin bringing forth the savior of the world?

Jn 19:27 Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.

How could jezebel be our spiritual mother?

The real Jezebel, married to Ahab, King of Israel, has nothing to do with Mary. But the RCC was replacing the goddess and child of the pagans and superimposing Mary and Jesus onto them when paganism became illegal. The real Jezebel was a high priestess of that pagan religion with a goddess and child. Every ancient country has a set. Jesus was calling this superimposement of the veneration of Mary His mother and Himself as a child, "Jezebel." Revelation 2

Last edited:

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
String it out and twist it any way you want. As for me, I accept the clear declaration of Scripture:

“Isn't this the carpenter's son? Isn't his mother's name Mary, and aren't his brothers James, Joseph, Simon and Judas? Matthew 13:55

Mark 6:3
Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fundamentalism is spiritual blindness

call no man father for example
Is this absolute?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The real Jezebel, married to Ahab, King of Israel, has nothing to do with Mary. But the RCC was replacing the goddess and child of the pagans and superimposing Mary and Jesus onto them when paganism became illegal. The real Jezebel was a high priestess of that pagan religion with a goddess and child. Every ancient country has a set. Jesus was calling this superimposement of the veneration of Mary His mother and Himself as a child, "Jezebel." Revelation 2

mary is the mother of our salvation not a jezebel
Spirit

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I accept the clear declaration of Scripture:

Lk 1:31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name Jesus.

here is clear declaration of scripture!

Now show me other children?
One child! Period!

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
mary is the mother of our salvation not a jezebel
Spirit

Yes, that is what I said. The real Jezebel has nothing to do with Mary from 2000 years ago. But neither does the Mary in your statues have anything to do with the real Mary, the mother of Jesus' human body that could die, but His Spirit lives on in a new body. And sorry to tell you this, but the apparitions of Mary, are not her either, but the deceiving god of the goddess and child pagan religion, like Venus and Cupid and many more in different countries.

Reactions: Stan B

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Good post, except for that last sentence, which is not from any fruit of the Spirit, especially to say to any of the brethren.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

How many times must you be shown? It has been shown over and over and over from Scripture that Jesus had brothers. Your spiritual blindness is tragic!

Reactions: Stan B

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fundamentalism is spiritual blindness

call no man father for example
Is this absolute?

What is the matter with you? Can't you even understand what Scripture clearly says? Are you that "blind"?

"But you are not to be called ‘Rabbi,’ for you have one Teacher and you are all brothers. And call no one your ‘father’ on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven. Nor are you to be called ‘teacher,’ for you have one teacher, the Christ. The greatest among you will be your servant. And whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted." Matthew 23:8-12, NET

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, that is what I said. The real Jezebel has nothing to do with Mary from 2000 years ago. But neither does the Mary in your statues have anything to do with the real Mary, the mother of Jesus' human body that could die, but His Spirit lives on in a new body. And sorry to tell you this, but the apparitions of Mary, are not her either, but the deceiving god of the goddess and child pagan religion, like Venus and Cupid and many more in different countries.

I have never said Mary did not die? She died and was assumed into heaven body and soul

do we believe a fundamentalist novelty (heresy) or the 2000 year teaching of Christ in His church founded on Peter and the apostles with His authority and His Holy Spirit?

JUSTIN MARTYR
“[Jesus] became man by the Virgin so that the course which was taken by disobedience in the beginning through the agency of the serpent might be also the very course by which it would be put down. Eve, a virgin and undefiled, conceived the word of the serpent and bore disobedience and death. But the Virgin Mary received faith and joy when the angel Gabriel announced to her the glad tidings that the Spirit of the Lord would come upon her and the power of the Most High would overshadow her, for which reason the Holy One being born of her is the Son of God. And she replied ‘Be it done unto me according to your word’ [Luke 1:38]” (Dialogue with Trypho the Jew 100 [A.D. 155]).

IRENAEUS
“Consequently, then, Mary the Virgin is found to be obedient, saying, ‘Behold, O Lord, your handmaid; be it done to me according to your word.’ Eve, however, was disobedient, and, when yet a virgin, she did not obey. Just as she, who was then still a virgin although she had Adam for a husband—for in paradise they were both naked but were not ashamed; for, having been created only a short time, they had no understanding of the procreation of children, and it was necessary that they first come to maturity before beginning to multiply—having become disobedient, was made the cause of death for herself and for the whole human race; so also Mary, betrothed to a man but nevertheless still a virgin, being obedient, was made the cause of salvation for herself and for the whole human race. . . . Thus, the knot of Eve’s disobedience was loosed by the obedience of Mary. What the virgin Eve had bound in unbelief, the Virgin Mary loosed through faith” (Against Heresies 3:22:24 [A.D. 189]).

“The Lord then was manifestly coming to his own things, and was sustaining them by means of that creation that is supported by himself. He was making a recapitulation of that disobedience that had occurred in connection with a tree, through the obedience that was upon a tree [i.e., the cross]. Furthermore, the original deception was to be done away with—the deception by which that virgin Eve (who was already espoused to a man) was unhappily misled. That this was to be overturned was happily announced through means of the truth by the angel to the Virgin Mary (who was also [espoused] to a man). . . . So if Eve disobeyed God, yet Mary was persuaded to be obedient to God. In this way, the Virgin Mary might become the advocate of the virgin Eve. And thus, as the human race fell into bondage to death by means of a virgin, so it is rescued by a virgin. Virginal disobedience has been balanced in the opposite scale by virginal obedience. For in the same way, the sin of the first created man received amendment by the correction of the First-Begotten” (ibid., 5:19:1 [A.D. 189]).

AUGUSTINE

“That one woman is both mother and virgin, not in spirit only but even in body. In spirit she is mother, not of our head, who is our Savior himself—of whom all, even she herself, are rightly called children of the bridegroom—but plainly she is the mother of us who are his members, because by love she has cooperated so that the faithful, who are the members of that head, might be born in the Church. In body, indeed, she is the Mother of that very head” (Holy Virginity 6:6 [A.D. 401]).

“Having excepted the holy Virgin Mary, concerning whom, on account of the honor of the Lord, I wish to have absolutely no question when treating of sins—for how do we know what abundance of grace for the total overcoming of sin was conferred upon her, who merited to conceive and bear him in whom there was no sin?—so, I say, with the exception of the Virgin, if we could have gathered together all those holy men and women, when they were living here, and had asked them whether they were without sin, what do we suppose would have been their answer?” (Nature and Grace 36:42 [A.D. 415]).

TIMOTHY OF JERUSALEM
“Therefore the Virgin is immortal to this day, seeing that he who had dwelt in her transported her to the regions of her assumption” (Homily on Simeon and Anna [A.D. 400]).

JOHN THE THEOLOGIAN
“[T]he Lord said to his Mother, ‘Let your heart rejoice and be glad, for every favor and every gift has been given to you from my Father in heaven and from me and from the Holy Spirit. Every soul that calls upon your name shall not be ashamed, but shall find mercy and comfort and support and confidence, both in the world that now is and in that which is to come, in the presence of my Father in the heavens’” (The Falling Asleep of Mary [A.D. 400]).

“And from that time forth all knew that the spotless and precious body had been transferred to paradise” (ibid.).

GREGORY OF TOURS
“The course of this life having been completed by blessed Mary, when now she would be called from the world, all the apostles came together from their various regions to her house. And when they had heard that she was about to be taken from the world, they kept watch together with her. And behold, the Lord Jesus came with his angels, and, taking her soul, he gave it over to the angel Michael and withdrew. At daybreak, however, the apostles took up her body on a bier and placed it in a tomb, and they guarded it, expecting the Lord to come. And behold, again the Lord stood by them; the holy body having been received, he commanded that it be taken in a cloud into paradise, where now, rejoined to the soul, [Mary’s body] rejoices with the Lord’s chosen ones and is in the enjoyment of the good of an eternity that will never end” (Eight Books of Miracles 1:4 [A.D. 584]).

“But Mary, the glorious Mother of Christ, who is believed to be a virgin both before and after she bore him, has, as we said above, been translated into paradise, amid the singing of the angelic choirs, whither the Lord preceded her” (ibid., 1:8).

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Song of Solomon 8:5
Who is this that cometh up from the wilderness, leaning upon her beloved? I raised thee up under the apple tree: there thy mother brought thee forth: there she brought thee forth that bare thee.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mary is the temple of God, God consecrated and dwelt in this temple for 9 months and it cannot be used for a ordinary purpose, and it is God who glorified his dwelling!