Mary is all powerful!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, the original communion of the Acts church was a feast, not a chalk wafer.

Correct, as was the "last supper", which was a Passover feast -- a seder -- that included lamb.

BTW, notice that Mary (Jesus mother for a while -- see Matthew 12:47-49) was not invited.

Reactions: Truther

Bob Carabbio

Aug 3, 2016
Dallas, TX
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The apostolic tradition does with the absolute authority of Christ

Correction WIth nothing but the Supposed authority od the Magisterium. Nothing to do with Jesus at all

The Bible never says anyone is a biological child of Mary accept for Jesus Christ!

Actually it does. Those are the verses mentioning Jesus brothers and sisters that the Roman Catholic Theologians have invented "Work Arounds" for, in order to maintain their artificial "Mary Thing".

Reactions: Jim B

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correction WIth nothing but the Supposed authority od the Magisterium. Nothing to do with Jesus at all

Actually it does. Those are the verses mentioning Jesus brothers and sisters that the Roman Catholic Theologians have invented "Work Arounds" for, in order to maintain their artificial "Mary Thing".

Correct once again, Bob. "Keep on truckin' "

Bob Carabbio

Aug 3, 2016
Dallas, TX
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is that the Christian faith?

The CHRISTIAN FAITH is in the SIN OFFERING of Jesus on the CROSS!!!! Jesus DIed as our sacrifice, and ROSE AGAIN as our LORD. Mary has nothing to do with that, and her present state (Alive in Heaven and physically DEAD on earth) isn't an issue.

Rev 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

CHuckle!!! and you think that's your "Mary Thing"!!!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correct, as was the "last supper", which was a Passover feast -- a seder -- that included lamb.

BTW, notice that Mary (Jesus mother for a while -- see Matthew 12:47-49) was not invited.

the whole thing from the last supper to the death is the Passover sacrifice
The high must say at the consummation of the Passover is “it is finished”!!!

John 1:29
The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Beholdthe Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

1 Corinthians 5:7
Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ ourpassover is sacrificed for us:

Jn 6:51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

where does it say quote: these are the children of Mary?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

the twelve sons of Jacob had four different mothers!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The CHRISTIAN FAITH is in the SIN OFFERING of Jesus on the CROSS!!!! Jesus DIed as our sacrifice, and ROSE AGAIN as our LORD. Mary has nothing to do with that, and her present state (Alive in Heaven and physically DEAD on earth) isn't an issue.

CHuckle!!! and you think that's your "Mary Thing"!!!

the eternal sacrifice of Christ the lamb of God yes

Mary had nothing to do with it?

lk 1:28 The Lord is with Her!
And she brought fourth our savior!
Lk 1:39 Found out salvation!
lk 1:38 consented to our salvation

Tree of life!

Jesus is this tree?
Mary is this tree?

Genesis 3:22
And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever: (Jn 6:51)

Genesis 3:24
So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

Proverbs 3:18
She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her: and happy is every one that retaineth her.

Proverbs 11:30
The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

Revelation 2:7
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Revelation 22:14
Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city

Matthew 7:18
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

The fruit of the tree of Mary is our salvation! Matt 1:21 Lk 2:30 Jesus is our salvation! This reflects the immaculate conception of Mary and the miraculous conception of Jesus!
Lk 1:30 Mary found our salvation!
Lk 1:38 consented to our salvation!

A good tree (immaculate conception) Lk 1:49 God has done this and it is marvelous in our eyes!

A Good tree cannot bear bad fruit!
A biblical principle approved by Jesus even though He knew it would be used to defend His sinless mother!

Mary is the tree of life!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

she was there lk 1:27 the Lord is with her!

Tree of life!

Jesus is this tree?
Mary is this tree?

And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever: (Jn 6:51)

So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her: and happy is every one that retaineth her.

The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city

A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

The fruit of the tree of Mary is our salvation! Matt 1:21 Lk 2:30 Jesus is our salvation! This reflects the immaculate conception of Mary and the miraculous conception of Jesus!

A good tree (immaculate conception) Lk 1:49 God has done this and it is marvelous in our eyes!

A biblical principle approved by Jesus even though He knew it would be used to defend His sinless mother!

found out salvation lk 1:30
Consented to our salvation lk 1:38

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
she was there lk 1:27 the Lord is with her!

Tree of life!

Jesus is this tree?
Mary is this tree?

found out salvation lk 1:30
Consented to our salvation lk 1:38

You cited Luke 1:27 -- to a virgin pledged to be married to a man named Joseph, a descendant of David. The virgin’s name was Mary. -- to show that Mary was present at the "last supper" passover dinner??? Are you okay???

BTW, Mary was not a tree.

I skipped the rest of your illogical post.

EloyCraft

Mar 17, 2022
Az
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Got news for you, Mary was a sinner just like you and me who just happened to be chosen to carry Christ. Nothing less, nothing more. She certainly has no power today.
Written with certainty.
It would be better to think this ' I can't believe it because I don't see how it can be true'.
Instead of thinking this, 'I can't believe it because it's impossible.'

Keeps error from being too sticky and creates a door for the Holy Spirit's correction.

Bob Carabbio

Aug 3, 2016
Dallas, TX
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Written with certainty.
It would be better to think this ' I can't believe it because I don't see how it can be true'.
Instead of thinking this, 'I can't believe it because it's impossible.'

Keeps error from being too sticky and creates a door for the Holy Spirit's correction.

But when there's NOTHING BIBLICALLY that contributes to the Roman Catholic FANTASY about their "Mary Thing" The Holy Spirit won't be correcting us any time soon. The ROman Catholic "Blessed Virgin thing is probably just a repurposing og the Goddess Diana. Catholics are big on incorporating PAGAN beliefs into their Theology. "Purgatory" is another blatant example, and satan's best joke on Catholics when they die, thinking that they're in Purgatory, but quickly find out that it's HELL, and they'll NEVER get out.

EloyCraft

Mar 17, 2022
Az
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You mistake the symbols of Pagan religion that now serve Christ as infiltration and contamination. It's not.
If Paul had converted the worshipers of the Unknown God in Athens, the unknown god would be holy symbol since it became an instrument that converted it's worshipers to Christ.

Moses used pagan symbols to write Genesis. Genesis uses the mythic symbols of the time. Pagans don't own symbols. If they did you might call Genesis contaminated.

EloyCraft

Mar 17, 2022
Az
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
satan's best joke on Catholics when they die, thinking that they're in Purgatory, but quickly find out that it's HELL, and they'll NEVER get out.
Well, you've read that God is surrounded by fire right? If you die a friend of God the fire burns works of wood etc. Until you are pure. If you die pure then you see God and become like Him in eternal glory.

You may be the one surprised. No getting around the fire that surrounds God. Moses knew it. Christ's Church knows it. The sacred author below did.
  1. Deuteronomy 5:25
    Now, therefore, why should we die? For this great fire will consume us. If we hear the voice of the Lord our God any more, then we will die.

2. Deuteronomy 5:26
    For who is there of all flesh who has heard the voice of the living God speaking out of the midst of the fire, as we have, and live?
  3. Deuteronomy 4:33
    Has a people ever heard the voice of God speaking out of the midst of the fire, as you have heard, and lived?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You cited Luke 1:27 -- to a virgin pledged to be married to a man named Joseph, a descendant of David. The virgin’s name was Mary. -- to show that Mary was present at the "last supper" passover dinner??? Are you okay???

BTW, Mary was not a tree.

I skipped the rest of your illogical post.

the tree of life in the garden was a type of Mary!

Jesus our salvation is the fruit of Mary and the Holy Spirit

sorry Lk 1:28

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thats no answer but a lousy wiggle!

now answer please
Do I have to show you everything?....

20 When ye come together therefore into one place, this is not to eat the Lord's supper.

21 For in eating every one taketh before other his own supper: and one is hungry, and another is drunken.

22 What? have ye not houses to eat and to drink in? or despise ye the church of God, and shame them that have not? what shall I say to you? shall I praise you in this? I praise you not.

23 For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, that the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread:

24 And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.

25 After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, this cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.

26 For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.

27 Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.

28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.

29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body....

33 Wherefore, my brethren, when ye come together to eat, tarry one for another.

.....Not a chalk wafer.