Mary is the tree of life!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
How keen are you to discuss this? Are you willing to learn?

Have you ever gone down to the "lowest room"?
so, just like in almost all cases, the reply one ignores = the one they prolly need the most

dunno why i came in here, i guess bc i feel for you theefaith…i mean even your screen name screams “programmed,” yet you are obviously an earnest seeker person. sometimes it is beneficial to forget everything you think you know and start over, even if you return to your previous beliefs, you kinda return at a different level of understanding

Reactions: amadeus

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Mary is the Tree of life!

Our life! Our sweetness! And Our hope!

Anti-Mary is Anti-Christ cos He is source of all grace that she received!
And Mary received all the graces that are given to men!
Lk 1:28

Tree of life!

Jesus is this tree?
Mary is this tree?

Genesis 3:22
And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever: (Jn 6:51)

Genesis 3:24
So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

Proverbs 3:18
She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her: and happy is every one that retaineth her.

Proverbs 11:30
The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

Revelation 2:7
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Revelation 22:14
Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city

Matthew 7:18
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

The fruit of the tree of Mary is our salvation! Matt 1:21 Lk 2:30 Jesus is our salvation! This reflects the immaculate conception of Mary and the miraculous conception of Jesus!
Lk 1:30 Mary found our salvation!
Lk 1:38 consented to our salvation!

A good tree (immaculate conception) Lk 1:49 God has done this and it is marvelous in our eyes!

A Good tree cannot bear bad fruit!
A biblical principle approved by Jesus even though He knew it would be used to defend His sinless mother!

i mean bc right now you are putting out bad fruit, ok, and im sure you dont mean to. But you are warping Scripture completely out of context, at least imo. Now maybe i am completely wrong, since i am deceived too, but it is up to you to find out i guess!

Virgin worship is hardly new, and i am surely worshipping something other than Yah myself so dont get me wrong here, but a virgin worshipper is what that post makes you ok. I guess you’ll still be judged the same way as everyone else—by your works—so you might either embrace that, or take steps to change that, or keep denying it, and the choice is solely yours, but it will also define you

Last edited:

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those words are not in my Bible. Is your Mary a tree?

Lk 1:42
42 And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.

In you’re Bible yes!

it’s a biblical principle not a literal tree

Jesus is the life! Yes Jn 14:6

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
a) The Bible does not say that Mary was/is "ever virgin". We've been over this before. Jesus had brothers. Not half brothers, full brothers. That's what the Bible says in several places.

b) Why are you jumping all over the place, quoting Scripture from here and there, OT and NT? Example...

1) 2 Sam 6:11 And the ark of the Lord continued in the house of Obededom the Gittite three months: and the Lord blessed Obededom, and all his household.

2) Lk 1:56 And Mary abode with her about three months, and returned to her own house.

Is Mary made of wood? (Aside from the idols in Catholic churches.)

the new covenant fulfillment of ot types and figures

Queen of Heaven!

Son of David the king: royalty!

Matt 1:1 The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

Matt 1:20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

Matthew 9:27
And when Jesus departed thence, two blind men followed him, crying, and saying, Thou son of David, have mercy on us.

Matt 12:23
Matt 15:22
Matt 20:30
Matt 20:31
Matt 21:9-15 etc.

Romans 1:3
Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;

House of David the king:

Lk 1:27 To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.

Received the kingdom of David:

Lk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Rev 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

Christ is King, Mary must be queen!

Only a queen can bear a king!

A Royal greeting!

Lk 1:28 is the only place in the Bible where such a greeting takes place!
Mary is of the tribe of Judah and the royal house of David the king!

God himself is greeting Mary thru the instrument of the angel Gabriel!

This is a Royal greeting of the queen of heaven and earth! Queen of the angels and saints! Mary is of the house of king David!

In the line of king David the mother of the king is the queen, as Jesus Christ is the king of heaven and earth and the angels and saints so Mary is the queen of the same! Lk 1:32-33

The mother of any king is automatically queen and rules half the kingdom!
The queen mother!

Lk 1:28 And the angel entered to her, and said, Hail, full of grace; the Lord is with thee; blessed be thou among women.

29 And when she had heard, she was troubled in his word, and thought what manner salutation this was.

30 And the angel said to her, Fear not, Mary, for thou hast found favor with God.

Mary is mother of mercy and the throne of grace!
heb 4:16

A good tree!

A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

The fruit of the tree of Mary is our salvation! Lk 2:30 Jesus is our salvation!

Queen of heaven
In the line of david’s kingdom the mother of the king is always queen!
Jesus is king Lk 1:32-33
And Jesus is the king of heaven & earth & all the angels & saints, so Mary is queen of heaven & earth & all the angels & saints!

so Mary too is the fruit of the merits, virtues, & graces provided by Christ! Lk 1:47 Mary also saved by God

2 Tim 2:8 Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:

2 Tim 2: 21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work. How much more Mary who was prepared by God thru the immaculate conception! Lk 1:49

Heb 2:7

Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands

Rev12:1 woman clothed with the sun.
Crown of stars = queen Mary

David the king carried the ark to the earthly Jerusalem.
2 Sam 6:15-16

Jesus the new king carried His ark to the heavenly Jerusalem! Rev 12:1
(Assumption of Mary into heaven and crowned with glory!)
Inaugurating the kingdom!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting that you cite John 14:6. "Jesus replied, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." Notice that this says nothing about Mary!

there is only one savior!

Jesus is the fruit of Mary!

Salvation the fruit of her fiat!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A good tree!

The fruit of the tree of Mary is our salvation! Matt 1:21 Lk 2:30 Jesus is our salvation! This reflects the immaculate conception of Mary and the miraculous conception of Jesus!

A good tree (immaculate conception) Lk 1:49 God has done this and it is marvelous in our eyes!

Isa 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Matt 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

A sinner would be an evil tree with evil fruit, but the fruit of Mary is salvation!

Mary brings in the good fruits of our redemption and salvation!

So Mary CANNOT be a sinner or a bad tree!

Tree of life!

The tree of life on the garden is a type of Mary!

And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever: (Jn 6:51)

So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her: and happy is every one that retaineth her.

The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city

A biblical principle approved by Jesus even though He knew it would be used to defend His sinless mother!

Sacred womb of Mary!

Isa 7:14 Theotokos the “God bearer”!

Sacred womb!
Blessed fruit of her womb!

Matt 1:16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.

Matt 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Lk 1:42 And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.

A sinner cannot have a sacred womb and be blessed and have a blessed fruit of her womb!

Only a good tree, a holy & immaculate tree can bear the good fruit who is God and our redemption and salvation!

atpollard

Jun 30, 2019
Port Richey, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
not talking about cows sorry!

does chocolate milk come from chocolate cows?

ever hear of cow that gives buttermilk?

what can a cow give but her milk!
utter
adjective
ut·ter | \ ˈə-tər \

Definition of utter
: carried to the utmost point or highest degree : ABSOLUTE, TOTAL
utter darkness
utter strangers

udder
noun
ud·der | \ ˈə-dər \

Definition of udder
1: a large pendulous organ consisting of two or more mammary glands enclosed in a common envelope and each provided with a single nipple
2: MAMMARY GLAND

Posting utter nonsense appears to be your specialty.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A good tree!

Isa 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Matt 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

A sinner would be an evil tree with evil fruit, but the fruit of Mary is salvation!

Mary brings in the good fruits of our redemption and salvation!

So Mary CANNOT be a sinner or a bad tree!

Tree of life!

The tree of life on the garden is a type of Mary!

Sacred womb of Mary!

Isa 7:14 Theotokos the “God bearer”!

Sacred womb!
Blessed fruit of her womb!

Matt 1:16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.

Matt 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Lk 1:42 And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.

A sinner cannot have a sacred womb and be blessed and have a blessed fruit of her womb!

Only a good tree, a holy & immaculate tree can bear the good fruit who is God and our redemption and salvation!

Among all the other Catholic falsities you wrote, "So Mary CANNOT be a sinner or a bad tree!" Mary was a sinner; there is nothing in Scripture that indicates otherwise. Romans 3:23, "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" (except Jesus of course)

Mary was neither a bad tree nor a good one. She was a young woman chosen by God for a specific task. Nothing more.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i mean bc right now you are putting out bad fruit, ok, and im sure you dont mean to. But you are warping Scripture completely out of context, at least imo. Now maybe i am completely wrong, since i am deceived too, but it is up to you to find out i guess!

Virgin worship is hardly new, and i am surely worshipping something other than Yah myself so dont get me wrong here, but a virgin worshipper is what that post makes you ok. I guess you’ll still be judged the same way as everyone else—by your works—so you might either embrace that, or take steps to change that, or keep denying it, and the choice is solely yours, but it will also define you

I never said worship any but God alone!

I have no adoration!
No sacrifice to Mary!

how is it out of context
I would appreciate your biblical insight

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Or is it just fundamentalist reaction?

mary automatically means idolatry!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
utter
adjective
ut·ter | \ ˈə-tər \

Definition of utter
: carried to the utmost point or highest degree : ABSOLUTE, TOTAL
utter darkness
utter strangers

udder
noun
ud·der | \ ˈə-dər \

Definition of udder
1: a large pendulous organ consisting of two or more mammary glands enclosed in a common envelope and each provided with a single nipple
2: MAMMARY GLAND

Posting utter nonsense appears to be your specialty.

look up a play on words!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See every post that you ever made in an OP.
YOU are my proof.
YOU are my witness.
YOU worship Mary in the name of “veneration”.

honor, devotion (love and prayer), veneration are not worship or adoration

worship requires intent and consent!

is Mary blessed?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Among all the other Catholic falsities you wrote, "So Mary CANNOT be a sinner or a bad tree!" Mary was a sinner; there is nothing in Scripture that indicates otherwise. Romans 3:23, "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" (except Jesus of course)

Mary was neither a bad tree nor a good one. She was a young woman chosen by God for a specific task. Nothing more.

biblical principles need not apply???

All have sinned refers to original sin.
And is a generalization and not absolute, does not include Jesus, Mary, children, mental ill or those without the use of reason and free will!

Both Matthew and Luke leave no room for doubt on that (Mt 1:18; Lk 1:34–35, 3:23). That virginal motherhood is the guarantor of both Jesus’ divinity and Jesus’ humanity. It safeguards the truth that he was both fully God and fully man!

Proving Mary most holy, ever virgin mother of God & mother of our salvation is not a sinner!

Lk 1:28 Hail, Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou among women.

How can God fill a sinner with grace, and remain a sinner?
Hail Mary full of grace!

How can the Lord be with sinner?
The lord is with thee!

How can sinner be blessed!
Blessed art thou, and all generations shall call me blessed!

Lk 1: 43 And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

How can a sinner be the mother of God?

Lk 1: 45 And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.

How could sinner be faithful?

Lk 1: 46 And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,

How could a sinner magnify the Lord?

Lk 1:48 For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.

How could sinner be humble?

Lk 1:49 For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name.

How could sinner be the immaculate conception and the have the Holy Spirit accomplish the Miraculous conception of Jesus in Her?

22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,

23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

How could sinner be a perpetual Virgin bringing forth the savior of the world?

Jn 19:27 Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.

How could sinner be our spiritual mother?

Lk 2:30 I have seen my salvation!

How could a sinner be the mother of our salvation?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lk 2:41 Now his parents went to Jerusalem every year at the feast of the passover.

42 And when he was twelve years old, they went up to Jerusalem after the custom of the feast.

They being the family!

where are all of Mary’s children?

Jn 19:26 When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son!

where is James? Where is His brothers!

they don’t exist!

Status
Not open for further replies.