Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
WoW... They closed the equivalent of this thread on another Christian forum... How long before this forum follows in this wave of censorship

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WoW... They closed the equivalent of this thread on another Christian forum... How long before this forum follows in this wave of censorship
Well Cristo, if that happens here for no sane and considerate reason, I'm outa here. We then can say with confidence we have CINO Christians in control, aye.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well Cristo, if that happens here for no sane and considerate reason, I'm outa here. We then can say with confidence we have CINO Christians in control, aye.
In the meantime, APAK's title to this thread has just been confirmed by the CDC (but they still will not back off, apologize, or compensate anyone). COVID-19 indeed DOES NOT EXIST!
CDC/FDA Confess They Had No Virus They Created The Test For
CDC/FDA confess they had no virus they created the test for | Principia Scientific Intl.

We have all been vindicated in calling this Plandemic a Scamdemic. Will there be any arrests, prosecutions, and executions? Not likely. The world's governments do not see themselves as COVID Nazis.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
But they're getting sloppy, and stupid, and careless.
No. They're none of those things. They are being bold, brazen, and in your face arrogant. They don't care whether you believe them or not. They don't care if you think they are lying. They will all either retire, be promoted, or transferred or voted out with a thick wallet. They don't care. And the vast majority, if not all of them, are taking orders from superiors.
And all the apparently blind alley ways, biways, highways, express ways, streets and roads lead to Roman roads which lead to Rome.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

It's already happened... LoL...
One of my threads called "Australia leading the race to force vaccinate" got closed down a while back...

Either way, don't disappear pls...
I'll still make noise until they block me... :)
The truth is being ostracised now but, like a martyr, I won't shut up about it... Never

Reactions: Truman

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just an FYI:

Source: America’s Frontline Doctors – Print this letter out to your employer or your children’s principals, superintendents, department of education officials, managers, corporate officers, etc. You can edit out parts that do not pertain to your situation but do not add anything new.

Here is an excerpt from the letter:

Date: April 12, 2021
To: Whom It May Concern:
Re: Covid-19 Experimental Vaccine Candidates

Any compulsory Covid-19 vaccination requirement is a violation of federal law. I urge you to advise all students that they have the right to refuse or to take any COVID-19 vaccine. Any other action is contrary to federal law.

Covid-19 Vaccines are Experimental.

Covid-19 vaccines are not approved by the FDA. The Covid-19 vaccines are only approved under an Emergency Use Authorization, for investigational use only. Covid-19 vaccines lack requisite studies and are not approved medical treatment. The FDA’s guidance on emergency use authorization of medical products requires the FDA to “ensure that recipients are informed to the extent practicable given the applicable circumstances … That they have the option to accept or refuse the EUA product …”

Title 21, Section 360bbb-3 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (the “FD&C Act”) vests the Secretary of Health and Human Services with the permissive authority to grant Emergency Use Authorizations (“EUAs”) providing that appropriate conditions designed to ensure that individuals to whom the product is administered are informed: [emphasis added]

1. that the Secretary has authorized the emergency use of the product;

2. of the significant known and potential benefits and risks of such use, and of the extent to which such benefits and risks are unknown; and

3. of the option to accept or refuse administration of the product, of the consequences, if any, of refusing administration of the product, and of the alternatives to the product that are available and of their benefits and risks. [emphasis added]

The right to avoid the imposition of human experimentation is fundamental, rooted in the Nuremberg Code of 1947, has been ratified by the 1964 Declaration of Helsinki, and further codified in the United States Code of Federal Regulations. In addition to the United States regarding itself as bound by these provisions, these principles were adopted by the FDA in its regulations requiring the informed consent of human subjects for medical research. It is unlawful to conduct medical research, even in the case of an emergency, it take unless steps to secure informed consent of all participants.

The letter given in the link above is written for you to sign and give to whatever authority is trying to force you or your children to get vaccinated for COVID-19 against your will.

CDC Director Panics After Discovering She’s Likely Breaking Federal Laws

Reactions: APAK and Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My neighbor has Covid. He said it feels like a cold and is already on the mend after a few days of it. He is unvaccinated. He thinks if you have a good immune system it is just like any other cold/virus.

Thank you for your testimony...
Covid is a flu like virus that only kills people that are already older than life expectancy...

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
not transmitted to humans
masks not necessary
no worse then the common flu
came from bats in wet market

that was then
this is now

vaccines will protect you 100%
no masks required for fully vaccinated
all businesses except for large corporations must close down
No socializing for funerals, churches, rally's (protesters are immune)
American tax dollars paid for gain of function process to convert animal diseases to humans
America paid NIH who paid Wuhan lab to produce the virus
Americans pay to produce vaccine
Fully vaxxed people are capable of spreading delta variant
Hydroxychloroquin doesn't work
Vitamin D doesn't work
Only masks needed for frontline workers
everyone must wear masks
children not susceptable
children must get vaxxed
hospitals filled to capacity
empty hospitals

Flu cured
Pneumonia cured
all respiratory diseases cured

booster shots needed
more variants coming to a theatre near you
more vaccines coming to a theatre near you

got your popcorn?
:)
Hugs

Yea I know... The list is actually too long to document unless u have heaps of time on your hands.:)

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Those are the current rules here in Victoria... With a 7 day average of 5 new cases and 2 deaths in the last month. That is the perfect definition of draconian.

I heard all Victorian's must wear masks inside and out... Is that true?

Also big news in Oz are the vaccine passports coming out without any consultation with the public or any debate whatsoever...

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
An elderly gentleman working outside his house on his own with a mask restricting his breathing and access to healthful fresh air which is essential to human life and health care of preventing what?

LoL... Iv given up reasoning with such people...
I just meme them now if I'm on my laptop... LoL

Reactions: APAK

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
How many times does it have to be repeated "Masks do not work against COVID or any virus"? Check the real science. Masks are psychological weapons to subjugate the general population.

Hahahaha u make me laugh sometimes...
Blunt facts from Enoch. Respect

Hey see on that other forum they closed down that thread... That German guy Aidan has the morals of an ape...

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Since you work in the medical field, you owe it to yourself and everyone else to check the research which proves that these masks are totally useless.

German Judge Declares Mask Mandates Illegal And Harmful To Children
German Judge Declares Mask Mandates Illegal And Harmful To Children | ZeroHedge

Being forced to take COVID vaccine to keep your job would be ‘illegal’: Canadian lawyer
Being forced to take COVID vaccine to keep your job would be ‘illegal’: Canadian lawyer - LifeSite

People that are connected to the industry are very bias... It puts food on their tables and they don't want their industry tarnished so they will forever stand by it...

It's like those people that loved Stalin... Many did because they worked for the state... Communism isn't so bad if u work for the state... Everyone else suffers

Reactions: APAK and Brakelite

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I just came back from the market. I live in Maine.
The mask mandate is gone for now, however people who are not jabbed are encouraged to wear the mask.
There are some older folk wearing them, and we do ordinarily get summer colds.
Those things are hard to get rid of.
I have never had a flu shot. I haven't had the flu in over 10 years.
I only wear a mask when a store requires it.
I haven't been tested or jabbed, and I haven't had the Rona.
Now my Dad got sick back in January. He is 86 with mild underlying problems. Overweight, arthritis, gout in his toe.
The toe was removed.
He volunteered to get the pfizer as a candidate for the trial.
He got one jab in March and the 2nd in April.
He has the chills a lot, but he had that before the rona.
Before they knew it was rona, his doctor told him to put some thyme in a bowl with hot water and breathe it in to loosen the congestion in his chest.
It worked. I hear pine needle tea works too. 5 needles from a young pine tree in a cup with hot water, steep, and drink.
I smoke menthol tobacco so I have 2 advantages. Both tobacco and menthol help you cough up phlem in the chest.
Say what you want about smoking... but I haven't gotten sick in a long long time.

So anywhooo..
My dad has been over a couple times since he got jabbed. I don't see much difference other than his walking is getting harder.
But he led a strenuous life delivering and moving furniture. So that takes a toll on you when you get older.
Otherwise than that, so far so good.

I believe if a person wants to get a shot, get it. If you don't, then don't.
I don't socialize with people. I don't go out other than to food shop once or twice a month.
I'm not getting it.
The shot that is... or the rona.

I'm just tired of the mind games everyone is playing.
The fear mongering..
it is a control tactic. They want to see how many people are willing or not to comply.
You can deny this is happening, but you would pretty much have your head in the sand if you can't see what they are doing.
It's preperation time...
The whole world is their labratory..
I refuse to be a guinea pig, although even by not complying, you still become one.
They got it all figured out.
But they're getting sloppy, and stupid, and careless.

People are waking up, no matter how some people try to keep them sleeping.
Too late to go back to sleep.
wakey wakey...

Hugs

Ahahaha I laughed so much at your justification for smoking menthol tobacco... I'm a smoker too...

Good to hear things went well with your dad...
My dad has had the first AZ shot and is due for his 2nd... His only 76 and fairly healthy.

My mum has always been sceptical but is being pressured by the media and her doctor, eventually she will get it. She has some underlining conditions...

I already know that they won't be around forever and was already trying to cherish my time with them before covid... This only makes me want to value their company even more

Reactions: Ziggy

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So the WH press secretary (not Psaki) was asked the other day...
what kind of tests are they using for the delta variant?
Just get the shot, trust the science...

but..

no buts, just get the shot, trust the science...

but..

crickets..

"The science"
It's become an entity...
Their God

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Reactions: APAK and mailmandan

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"The science"
It's become an entity...
Their God
They call the Capital their Temple

Luciferianism is real.
The Spiritual War is real.

This is disturbing if you listen to the words carefully. Sacred, Temple of Democracy, Invoking the Lord's name, Prayer, Epiphany, Revelation....
Listen closely and understand the depth of each word.
Words matter.
Who is she talking to?
How many arrows does Nancy have in her quiver?
Directed at whom?
Will they succeed?
PRAY
HUGS
Nancy Pelosi Speaks After House Resumes Vote Count After Riots At U.S. Capitol | NBC News
Jan 6, 2021

Reactions: APAK

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
They call the Capital their Temple

Luciferianism is real.
The Spiritual War is real.

This is disturbing if you listen to the words carefully. Sacred, Temple of Democracy, Invoking the Lord's name, Prayer, Epiphany, Revelation....
Listen closely and understand the depth of each word.
Words matter.
Who is she talking to?
How many arrows does Nancy have in her quiver?
Directed at whom?
Will they succeed?
PRAY
HUGS
Nancy Pelosi Speaks After House Resumes Vote Count After Riots At U.S. Capitol | NBC News
Jan 6, 2021

I could only listen to the first 2 minutes before starting to feel nauseous...
Your right about the language she used... Its scary...

Reactions: APAK and mailmandan

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Oh my goodness...
Im just watching TV for the first time in 5 months and the covid vaccine commercials that are being played on our TV is on another level

Status
Not open for further replies.