Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the meantime, APAK's title to this thread has just been confirmed by the CDC (but they still will not back off, apologize, or compensate anyone). COVID-19 indeed DOES NOT EXIST!
CDC/FDA Confess They Had No Virus They Created The Test For
CDC/FDA confess they had no virus they created the test for | Principia Scientific Intl.

We have all been vindicated in calling this Plandemic a Scamdemic. Will there be any arrests, prosecutions, and executions? Not likely. The world's governments do not see themselves as COVID Nazis.
Great find Enoch.....this should be a centerpiece for this entire cause of calling out the (fill-in as you desire) real villains of mankind.

Edited 6 mins later...I see your link is not working now....they say they are working on the site

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's already happened... LoL...
One of my threads called "Australia leading the race to force vaccinate" got closed down a while back...

Either way, don't disappear pls...
I'll still make noise until they block me... :)
The truth is being ostracised now but, like a martyr, I won't shut up about it... Never
If need be, I'll leave my calling card and details in a 'more' private room...and if I do take time out I'll still be in an observation mode for a spell....see what happens then...

Reactions: Cristo Rei

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just an FYI:

Source: America’s Frontline Doctors – Print this letter out to your employer or your children’s principals, superintendents, department of education officials, managers, corporate officers, etc. You can edit out parts that do not pertain to your situation but do not add anything new.

Here is an excerpt from the letter:

Date: April 12, 2021
To: Whom It May Concern:
Re: Covid-19 Experimental Vaccine Candidates

Any compulsory Covid-19 vaccination requirement is a violation of federal law. I urge you to advise all students that they have the right to refuse or to take any COVID-19 vaccine. Any other action is contrary to federal law.

Covid-19 Vaccines are Experimental.

Covid-19 vaccines are not approved by the FDA. The Covid-19 vaccines are only approved under an Emergency Use Authorization, for investigational use only. Covid-19 vaccines lack requisite studies and are not approved medical treatment. The FDA’s guidance on emergency use authorization of medical products requires the FDA to “ensure that recipients are informed to the extent practicable given the applicable circumstances … That they have the option to accept or refuse the EUA product …”

Title 21, Section 360bbb-3 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (the “FD&C Act”) vests the Secretary of Health and Human Services with the permissive authority to grant Emergency Use Authorizations (“EUAs”) providing that appropriate conditions designed to ensure that individuals to whom the product is administered are informed: [emphasis added]

1. that the Secretary has authorized the emergency use of the product;

2. of the significant known and potential benefits and risks of such use, and of the extent to which such benefits and risks are unknown; and

3. of the option to accept or refuse administration of the product, of the consequences, if any, of refusing administration of the product, and of the alternatives to the product that are available and of their benefits and risks. [emphasis added]

The right to avoid the imposition of human experimentation is fundamental, rooted in the Nuremberg Code of 1947, has been ratified by the 1964 Declaration of Helsinki, and further codified in the United States Code of Federal Regulations. In addition to the United States regarding itself as bound by these provisions, these principles were adopted by the FDA in its regulations requiring the informed consent of human subjects for medical research. It is unlawful to conduct medical research, even in the case of an emergency, it take unless steps to secure informed consent of all participants.

The letter given in the link above is written for you to sign and give to whatever authority is trying to force you or your children to get vaccinated for COVID-19 against your will.

CDC Director Panics After Discovering She’s Likely Breaking Federal Laws
This text is actually close to some other official ones I've come across. Folks should use them if necessary. These words could save one's life.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I see it now.

Warning to Christians: Totally Refuse COVID Vaccines - Not open for further replies.

Yep... The German guy Aidan was like a modern vaccine nazi and many of us could not hide our disgust at his lack of morality

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I could only listen to the first 2 minutes before starting to feel nauseous...
Your right about the language she used... Its scary...
That was back on January 6th.
It's gotten much more scarier in the last 8 months.
I watch a lot of C-Span on the internet. I listen to the WH daily breifings, the hearings, the debates on the floors of Congress.
I don't listen to what the words they are saying, I hear the intention of the words and what they mean by using them.
They have their own language, their own means of communication. Kind of like lawyers.. they have different terminologies.
It's not just Pelosi, it's a lot of them, on both sides and in many different government departments.
The administration cabinet, State Dept, Health Dept, Dept of Defence.. pick any..
they all talk in code.
Code Talkers
Learn the Comms.

Hmm.. comms
2793 18-Feb-2019 3:50:20 PM EST

Chatter uptick re: how to effectively prevent cross-talk re: anti-narrative across all social media/online platforms.

Ability to prevent cross-talk narrows comms only to FAKE NEWS which provides for more control over what is released to inform the public.

A series of scenarios is currently being conducted ['game the sys'] to test response, risk, and calc results.

'Censorship' [added] layers of inserted code 'through keyword targeting' in bio, history, and comments + indiv platform mods has failed to curtail the problem.

'China-Russia-Iran' 'fake' take-down hacks of select platforms (for maintenance) is one scenario being game-played.

[Zero-Day]

Countermeasures in place.

[Example]

Think Emergency Alert System.

Think WH controlled *new* RT 'news' website

Think WH controlled *new* video stream platform

Think Here.

Should this occur, immediate steps will be taken to classify each as 'Public Utility' (essential public services) to gain appropriate gov regulation (control).

Why do we make things public?

Q

I just read about NPR which is public television paid for by the public, now being permitted to become political activists.
That cross breading public and government control.
Is this what has or will happen to RT?

NPR's Ethics Policy Now Allows Reporters to Engage in Activism

The thin veil over National Public Radio’s commitment to objective journalism has been lifted.

NPR has announced a new ethics policy that allows its journalists to “participate in activities that advocate for ‘the freedom and dignity of human beings’ on both social media and in real life.”

National Public Radio, an organization partially funded by taxpayers, will allow its supposedly straight-news reporters to engage in outright political activism.

HUGS
You won't be able to think for yourself and you will fund it too.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That was back on January 6th.
It's gotten much more scarier in the last 8 months.
I watch a lot of C-Span on the internet. I listen to the WH daily breifings, the hearings, the debates on the floors of Congress.
I don't listen to what the words they are saying, I hear the intention of the words and what they mean by using them.
They have their own language, their own means of communication. Kind of like lawyers.. they have different terminologies.
It's not just Pelosi, it's a lot of them, on both sides and in many different government departments.
The administration cabinet, State Dept, Health Dept, Dept of Defence.. pick any..
they all talk in code.
Code Talkers
Learn the Comms.

Hmm.. comms
2793 18-Feb-2019 3:50:20 PM EST

Chatter uptick re: how to effectively prevent cross-talk re: anti-narrative across all social media/online platforms.

Ability to prevent cross-talk narrows comms only to FAKE NEWS which provides for more control over what is released to inform the public.

A series of scenarios is currently being conducted ['game the sys'] to test response, risk, and calc results.

'Censorship' [added] layers of inserted code 'through keyword targeting' in bio, history, and comments + indiv platform mods has failed to curtail the problem.

'China-Russia-Iran' 'fake' take-down hacks of select platforms (for maintenance) is one scenario being game-played.

[Zero-Day]

Countermeasures in place.

[Example]

Think Emergency Alert System.

Think WH controlled *new* RT 'news' website

Think WH controlled *new* video stream platform

Think Here.

Should this occur, immediate steps will be taken to classify each as 'Public Utility' (essential public services) to gain appropriate gov regulation (control).

Why do we make things public?

Q

I just read about NPR which is public television paid for by the public, now being permitted to become political activists.
That cross breading public and government control.
Is this what has or will happen to RT?

The thin veil over National Public Radio’s commitment to objective journalism has been lifted.

NPR has announced a new ethics policy that allows its journalists to “participate in activities that advocate for ‘the freedom and dignity of human beings’ on both social media and in real life.”

National Public Radio, an organization partially funded by taxpayers, will allow its supposedly straight-news reporters to engage in outright political activism.

HUGS
You won't be able to think for yourself and you will fund it too.

One needs to be proficient in double speak... I think you've got it

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The CDC overrode the Supreme Courts decision to not extend Eviction Moratorium.

It's not about the Moratorium.

It's about the CDC overruling the Supreme Court.

THINK ABOUT THAT.
Hugs

CDC issues new eviction ban for most of US through Oct. 3

upload_2021-8-4_7-56-57.png
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention issued a new eviction moratorium that would last until Oct. 3, as the Biden administration sought to quell intensifying criticism from progressives that it was allowing vulnerable renters to lose their homes during a pandemic.

Administration officials had previously said a Supreme Court ruling stopped them from setting up a new moratorium without congressional backing. When the court allowed the eviction ban to remain in place through the end of July by a 5-4 vote, one justice in the majority, Brett Kavanaugh, wrote that Congress would have to act to extend it further.

But on Tuesday, the CDC cited the slow pace of state and local governments disbursing housing aid as justification for the new moratorium.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The CDC overrode the Supreme Courts decision to not extend Eviction Moratorium.

It's not about the Moratorium.

It's about the CDC overruling the Supreme Court.

THINK ABOUT THAT.
Hugs

View attachment 16443
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention issued a new eviction moratorium that would last until Oct. 3, as the Biden administration sought to quell intensifying criticism from progressives that it was allowing vulnerable renters to lose their homes during a pandemic.

Administration officials had previously said a Supreme Court ruling stopped them from setting up a new moratorium without congressional backing. When the court allowed the eviction ban to remain in place through the end of July by a 5-4 vote, one justice in the majority, Brett Kavanaugh, wrote that Congress would have to act to extend it further.

But on Tuesday, the CDC cited the slow pace of state and local governments disbursing housing aid as justification for the new moratorium.
The CDC should have zero power. They are not a Constitutional law body, just like the FRB, the same. The CDC is really another NGO that is the lab, drug experimentation center and cover organization for the medical quacks and tyrants that are getting mighty rich. And the CDC, the NIH and FDA are all getting rich off the same racket scheme. They need to be 'torn down' and remade quite differently...

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This text is actually close to some other official ones I've come across. Folks should use them if necessary. These words could save one's life.
I believe Sidney Powell had one made up also you could print out.
I forget where..

You know what else you lose when you lose the freedom of speech?
The right to remain silent.

Some reason Gina Haspel came to mind...
Oh that was the woman accused of torturing criminals for information.. like waterboarding and probably worse.. like dogs attacking you by the guards.
And Trump made her what? Head of the ...

Gina Haspel
Gina Cheri Walker Haspel is an American intelligence officer who served as director of the Central Intelligence Agency from 2018 to 2021. She is the first woman to hold the post on a permanent basis and was previously the deputy director under Mike Pompeo during the early days of Donald Trump's presidency.Wikipedia

There is a reason for every piece on the chess board.
Could be, bringing in someone who can point out others that were in the same ideological field of gaining knowledge.
Gina had knowldge of the Dossier created by Steale. She was in the UK when she was visited by Strok and Paige.. the two lovers.
I believe Comey was there too. I forget the photo... It may have been no name McCain.. I forget.

So why bring in Haspel ?

CIA Director resigns day before Biden’s inauguration

Interesting..
Hugs

Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
DEFIANCE: CDC to IGNORE Supreme Court Ruling Over COVID Eviction Ban

by daniel10 hours ago10 hours ago
2.9kviews
Supreme-Court-768x396.jpg

Is there any question that the CDC is out of control?

Especially under Joe Biden?

No… we’re not talking about their response to COVID-19 or anything about vaccinations.

We’re talking about the CDC openly DEFYING a ruling by the Supreme Court!

Trending: Did The First Major Election Whistleblower Just Come Forward?

We all know what would happen if the Trump administration defied the Court…

Or if a Republican Governor or a Republican state defied the Court…

Yet under the leadership of Joe Biden, the CDC can openly get away with DEFYING an order from the Supreme Court!

You see, the eviction ban due to COVID-19 was set to expire.

For the last 11 months, people couldn’t be evicted from their homes because of financial hardship due to the pandemic.

However, the Supreme Court rules that the ban could NOT be extended or renewed through executive order.

Rather, the ban could ONLY be renewed through legislative action.

In other words, the ban would have to be renewed through Congress and then signed into law by Joe Biden.

Well…

In defiance of that explicitly clear ruling, the CDC has issued a federal eviction moratorium BANNING evictions!

More details below:

https://twitter.com/SenSchumer/stat...supreme-court-ruling-over-covid-eviction-ban/

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The CDC should have zero power. They are not a Constitutional law body, just like the FRB, the same. The CDC is really another NGO that is the lab, drug experimentation center and cover organization for the medical quacks and tyrants that are getting mighty rich. And the CDC, the NIH and FDA are all getting rich off the same racket scheme. They need to be 'torn down' and remade quite differently...
Who is the CDC controlled by?
The United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is the national public health agency of the United States. It is a United States federal agency, under the Department of Health and Human Services, and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.Wikipedia
Formed:July 1, 1946

Robert Kennedy Jr.: CDC Is A Privately Owned Vaccine Company
You are being redirected...

I am fortunate to have, as one of my partners in advocacy, fellow autism parent Mark Blaxill, an Intellectual Property expert who has been employed by billion dollar corporations to manage their patents. Blaxill was the man who found out that HHS, through NIH, owns patents on all HPV vaccines, and receives a percentage of the profits for each dose of Gardasil and Cervarix administered anywhere in the world. He published the stunning revelation in a detailed three part expose entitled, “A License to Kill? Part 1: How A Public-Private Partnership Made the Government Merck’s Gardasil Partner.”

More crumbs to pull together..
No matter how far down the rabbit hole you go.. it just gets deeper.

It's an endless pit of hell.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is the national public health agency of the United States. It is a United States federal agency, under the Department of Health and Human Services, and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.Wikipedia

I am fortunate to have, as one of my partners in advocacy, fellow autism parent Mark Blaxill, an Intellectual Property expert who has been employed by billion dollar corporations to manage their patents. Blaxill was the man who found out that HHS, through NIH, owns patents on all HPV vaccines, and receives a percentage of the profits for each dose of Gardasil and Cervarix administered anywhere in the world. He published the stunning revelation in a detailed three part expose entitled, “A License to Kill? Part 1: How A Public-Private Partnership Made the Government Merck’s Gardasil Partner.”

Right on Sister...expose the fraud, and still many won't believe you.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If CDC cannot and has not isolated the covid virus, then no test can prove you actually have it. Whatever it is that is making the few unwell, and the fewer dying, no-one's saying.
If there's no test that can accurately identify the original covid, how the heck are they managing to identify any variant? How could anyone possibly know that what one individual or community is catching and making them unwell, is the same variant as the town over the hill? Or the bloke next door?

In Christianity, we are counseled by scripture to test everything. Challenge angels. Check everything against scripture. Question the "prophets". Society rejects Christianity without question.
And accepts governments versions of the current health so called crisis without question, and vilifies those who do question as being "anti vaxxers". Such illogical unreasonable hypocrisy proves but one thing. The great dumb down exercise introduced into education early last century by the Rockefellers, but invented originally by the Jesuits, has been a resounding success.

Reactions: APAK and Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If CDC cannot and has not isolated the covid virus, then no test can prove you actually have it. Whatever it is that is making the few unwell, and the fewer dying, no-one's saying.
If there's no test that can accurately identify the original covid, how the heck are they managing to identify any variant? How could anyone possibly know that what one individual or community is catching and making them unwell, is the same variant as the town over the hill? Or the bloke next door?

In Christianity, we are counseled by scripture to test everything. Challenge angels. Check everything against scripture. Question the "prophets". Society rejects Christianity without question.
And accepts governments versions of the current health so called crisis without question, and vilifies those who do question as being "anti vaxxers". Such illogical unreasonable hypocrisy proves but one thing. The great dumb down exercise introduced into education early last century by the Rockefellers, but invented originally by the Jesuits, has been a resounding success.
There is a possibility that even the Wuhan explanation is a diversion of a much deeper truth.
This is respiratory. With all the chemicals they have been spraying in the atmosphere for years, called geo-engineering and cloud seeding, there is a possibility that something worldwide went wrong in it's dispersal and they need to blame it somewhere.
Why not China?
China is a good candidate just by their humanitarian record alone.
It is not unfathomable to believe that the CCP could or even would do such a thing.
But they had to have the funding, the science, and the approval in order to do it.
I believe many countries are involved and are complicit and are willing to allow China to be the ONLY fall guy.
When the Truth is much wider and much more sinister.
Look what they did with putting fluoride in the water system.
What have they been spraying in the air?
Did something get loose while spraying the atmosphere?

The first case of Covid in 2019 happened in Seattle Wahington.
Home and Labratory of none other than Bill Gates.
Who is spraying the air?
Some say it is the military using heavy metals such as aluminum and Barium to restrict cyber attcks from Sattelite systems.
What if the chemicals were contaminated?
This is not unique to the US. Geo-engineering is global.
Who pays for the chemicals?

we do.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wrote the above post before I even googled this video....
Nothing is coincidental.
There are no coincidences.
Hugs

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I have a question which hopefully is not taken as offensive. God said He turns them over to a reprobate mind. Other places Paul does the same for the destruction of the flesh that the spirit may live. Or other places that they learn not to blaspheme the name of the Lord…turned over to satan. In the Revelation of Jesus Christ multiple “yet they still will not repent” of their doings. What if what we are seeing in this world is it being turned over to a reprobate mind for the destruction of the flesh that they may learn of Him and be reconciled into God? A lot mentioned of nancy pelosi, fake viruses, turmoil and toil, raging and darkness …is this being turned over to a reprobate mind? Is it not very obvious the unrest, the seas and “proud waves” roaring? Yet He walked upon the seas…a calm under His feet.

Isaiah 8:20-22 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them. [21] And they shall pass through it, hardly bestead and hungry: and it shall come to pass, that when they shall be hungry, they shall fret themselves, and curse their king and their God, and look upward. [22] And they shall look unto the earth; and behold trouble and darkness, dimness of anguish; and they shall be driven to darkness.

they shall look unto the earth; and behold trouble and darkness, dimness of anguish;
Luke 21:25-28 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; [26] Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. [27] And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. [28] And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Last edited:

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

As the federal reserve bank is to the financial industry, so the CDC is the health. Both as crooked and corrupt as each other, and likely owned by the same people.

Status
Not open for further replies.