Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a question which hopefully is not taken as offensive. God said He turns them over to a reprobate mind. Other places Paul does the same for the destruction of the flesh that the spirit may live. Or other places that they learn not to blaspheme the name of the Lord…turned over to satan. In the Revelation of Jesus Christ multiple “yet they still will not repent” of their doings. What if what we are seeing in this world is it being turned over to a reprobate mind for the destruction of the flesh that they may learn of Him and be reconciled into God? A lot mentioned of nancy pelosi, fake viruses, turmoil and toil, raging and darkness …is this being turned over to a reprobate mind? Is it not very obvious the unrest, the seas and “proud waves” roaring? Yet He walked upon the seas…a calm under His feet.

Isaiah 8:20-22 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them. [21] And they shall pass through it, hardly bestead and hungry: and it shall come to pass, that when they shall be hungry, they shall fret themselves, and curse their king and their God, and look upward. [22] And they shall look unto the earth; and behold trouble and darkness, dimness of anguish; and they shall be driven to darkness.

they shall look unto the earth; and behold trouble and darkness, dimness of anguish;
Luke 21:25-28 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; [26] Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. [27] And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. [28] And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
The works of their hands..
they would not repent of the works of their hands...
A reprobate mind reminds me of the days of Noah when the whole world had gone rogue and only Noah was found righteous.
Those who believe in God are like the body of Noah.
We call it the church.
The Body of Christ.
There is a calling out happening. Some call it the great awakening.
An awareness of right and wrong, truth and lies.
And more and more people are being able to see through the darkness.
A veil is lifting.
And yet the darkness of the world goes on.
Experiments, wars, greed... all for the sake of power and money.
But the church sees it, but many still see like the blind man who saw men walking as trees, or as Paul says, through a glass dimly.
There will be a defining moment when the haze disappears and everyone will see the Truth.
And then those which have been caught will seek to hide from those that know the truth.

3815 31-Jan-2020 12:22:57 PM EST

What happens when people learn the TRUTH?

What happens when people WAKE UP?

They will not be able to walk down the street.

THE GREAT AWAKENING.

Q

Rev 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
Rev 6:13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
Rev 6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
Rev 6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
Rev 6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
Rev 6:17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

I don't believe there's an offensive bone in your body.
:)

HUGS

Reactions: APAK and Nancy

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have a question which hopefully is not taken as offensive. God said He turns them over to a reprobate mind. Other places Paul does the same for the destruction of the flesh that the spirit may live. Or other places that they learn not to blaspheme the name of the Lord…turned over to satan.
Those mentioned in Romans 1 are unsaved idolaters. Those mentioned by Paul are Christians who sinned. Two totally different groups. "Turned over to Satan" for the ravaging of the body through disease or disability.

As to what we are seeing as this major deception of mankind through the bogus pandemic, that is simply a precursor to the even greater deception by the Antichrist after he takes control.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those mentioned in Romans 1 are unsaved idolaters. Those mentioned by Paul are Christians who sinned. Two totally different groups. "Turned over to Satan"

Ephesians 2:1-5 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins; [2] Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience: [3] Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others. [4] But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, [5] Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved

Last edited:

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those mentioned in Romans 1 are unsaved idolaters. Those mentioned by Paul are Christians who sinned. Two totally different groups.

Are you saying He only died for a righteous man or a good man? instead of “for when were yet without strength Christ died for the ungodly” sinners, the ungodly, Enemies
“for if when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of His Son.”? Romans 5:6-10

…for scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. but commended His love towards us
while we were yet sinners
the ungodly
Enemies
Yet we say no not for them …for a righteous man, for a good man.

can only think of one reason God would turn them over to a reprobate mind for the destruction of the flesh…2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
just dropping this here before it gets lost in the pile of dirty laundry building up beside me.

U.S. President Joe Biden said Tuesday the United States has sent more than 100 million vaccine doses to be distributed in poorer countries -- largely through COVAX, a program jointly operated by the WHO and other alliances.

I thought our military was doing the distributing... hmm

This article is about the W.H.O telling richer nations to give the booster shot to poorer nations before themselves.
Not the first shot or the 2nd shot or even the J&J shot.. nope.. give them the booster shot.
What is in the booster?
Anywho I read about this COVAX which is jointly operated by the WHO and other alliances...
just going to grab my shovel and pick axe and do a little anon work..
WHO chief urges wealthy nations to pause COVID-19 vaccine boosters

WORLD NEWS

AUG. 4, 2021 / 11:38 AM
WHO chief urges wealthy nations to pause COVID-19 vaccine boosters

Reactions: APAK

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
COVAX
COVID-19 Vaccines Global Access, abbreviated as COVAX, is a worldwide initiative aimed at equitable access to COVID-19 vaccines directed by Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance, the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations, and the World Health Organization.Wikipedia

Gavi:
GAVI
gavi.org
GAVI, officially Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance is a public–private global health partnership with the goal of increasing access to immunization in poor countries.Wikipedia
Type: Public–private partnership
Legal status:Active

GAVI, officially Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance[1] (previously the GAVI Alliance, and before that the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization)[2] is a public–private global health partnership with the goal of increasing access to immunization in poor countries.[3]

GAVI facilitates vaccinations in developing countries by working with donor governments, the World Health Organization,[4] UNICEF,[5] the World Bank,[6] the vaccine industry in both industrialised and developing countries, research and technical agencies, civil society, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation[7] and other private philanthropists. GAVI has observer status at the World Health Assembly.

donor governments,
do you think they are donating more than just money? I believe they are donating donors... just saying.. all these unaccompanied kids got to be going somewhere...

largely through COVAX, a program jointly operated by the WHO and other alliances.

So Bill and Melinda Gates who funds GAVI, who is allied with COVAX is helping distribute the vaccines, and ALL vaccines worldwide.
They been in business way before 2019, this vaccine isn't the first they sent around the world.. like Sars or umm Ebola or umm Zika or swine flu..
just saying, they need donors to experiment all these vaccines on.
So they pick poor countries, promise them carrots, and beat them with sticks.
Does anyone hear them? Only when there is a deadly disease outbreak.. and it's WHO to the rescue.
Just like giving a booster and then later having to rescue the deadly infected..

COVID-19 Vaccines Global Access, abbreviated as COVAX, is a worldwide initiative aimed at equitable access to COVID-19 vaccines directed by Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance (formerly the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization, or GAVI), the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI), and the World Health Organization (WHO). It is one of the three pillars of the Access to COVID-19 Tools Accelerator, an initiative begun in April 2020 by the WHO, the European Commission, and the government of France as a response to the COVID-19 pandemic. COVAX coordinates international resources to enable low-to-middle-income countries equitable access to COVID-19 tests, therapies, and vaccines.[1] By 15 July 2020, 165 countries – representing 60% of the human population – had joined COVAX.[2]

COVAX began distributing vaccines in February 2021. Though COVAX promised 100 million doses by the end of March, this goal was not reached until 6 July. At the beginning of August 2021, COVAX was a half-billion vaccines short of its goal.

Tools Accelerator.. that sounds like something you would find on a game simulator. What's in your tool box Accelerator?
You will need to reach level 4 before this becomes available... any gamers out there? lol

This gets complicated for my simple mind...
Access to COVID-19 Tools Accelerator - Wikipedia

So many hands in this pot... you know what this reminds me of?

1Sa 2:12 Now the sons of Eli were sons of Belial; they knew not the LORD.
1Sa 2:13 And the priests' custom with the people was, that, when any man offered sacrifice, the priest's servant came, while the flesh was in seething, with a fleshhook of three teeth in his hand;
1Sa 2:14 And he struck it into the pan, or kettle, or caldron, or pot; all that the fleshhook brought up the priest took for himself. So they did in Shiloh unto all the Israelites that came thither.
1Sa 2:15 Also before they burnt the fat, the priest's servant came, and said to the man that sacrificed, Give flesh to roast for the priest; for he will not have sodden flesh of thee, but raw.
1Sa 2:16 And if any man said unto him, Let them not fail to burn the fat presently, and then take as much as thy soul desireth; then he would answer him, Nay; but thou shalt give it me now: and if not, I will take it by force.
1Sa 2:17 Wherefore the sin of the young men was very great before the LORD: for men abhorred the offering of the LORD.

I'm not sure what kinds of flesh the sons of Belial was cooking as sacrifices... they didn't like what the Lord had to offer... so..?

Belial is a term occurring in the Hebrew Bible which later became personified as the devil in Jewish and Christian texts. Alternate spellings include Baalial, Balial, Belhor, Beliall, Beliar, Berial, Bylyl and Beliya'al.

Just a footnote because I mentioned gamers..LOL
Popular culture in the 20th century included many references to Belial; notably in the celebrated silent film Nosferatu (1922), Aldous Huxley's novel Ape and Essence (1948), Philip K. Dick's novel The Divine Invasion (1981), the cult horror film Basket Case (1982), Dean Koontz's novel Phantoms (1983), and Graham Masterton's novel Master of Lies (1991). Belial has also experienced a resurgence in popularity during the 21st Century in numerous mediums, with video games being the most prominent.

Tool Box Accelerator.. Belial.. and video games.
What a combo..

Reactions: APAK and Nancy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John Milton, Paradise Lost, Book I:

BELIAL came last, than whom a Spirit more lewd
Fell not from Heaven, or more gross to love
Vice for it self: To him no Temple stood
Or Altar smoak'd; yet who more oft then hee
In Temples and at Altars, when the Priest
Turns Atheist, as did ELY'S Sons, who fill'd
With lust and violence the house of God.
In Courts and Palaces he also Reigns
And in luxurious Cities, where the noyse
Of riot ascends above thir loftiest Towrs,
And injury and outrage: And when Night
Darkens the Streets, then wander forth the Sons
Of BELIAL, flown with insolence and wine.
Witness the Streets of SODOM, and that night
In GIBEAH, when hospitable Dores
Yielded thir Matrons to prevent worse rape.

So much digging and I already don't like what I find.
anywhoo..
Yeah.. who is transporting all the vaccines? The ones who created them, funded them, patenet them, and profit off them.
that's WHO.

I never heard this one:
In the Resurrection of Jesus Christ (by Bartholomew) of the New Testament apocrypha, Belial was visible along with 666 fallen angels when Michael was commanded by Jesus to show Hell to his disciples.

I have to go listen to that one.
Hugs

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well just saying, there have been Christians who have been led by God to take the vaccine as well.....
They were not led by GOD to take the vaccine . However i never said it was a SIN or not a sin to do so .
God leads us to TRUST IN HIM . Just ponder on that for a while . Now i am not saying that those who took the shot are of satan .
No way would i say that . However , GOD wants our trust in HIM . SO no way did GOD lead anyone to take the shot .
It was just a choice . To do or not to do .

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
They were not led by GOD to take the vaccine . However i never said it was a SIN or not a sin to do so .
God leads us to TRUST IN HIM . Just ponder on that for a while . Now i am not saying that those who took the shot are of satan .
No way would i say that . However , GOD wants our trust in HIM . SO no way did GOD lead anyone to take the shot .
It was just a choice . To do or not to do .

I don't agree with your claim "SO no way did GOD lead anyone to take the shot", because He did, the peace of God led my dad to get his, and he was making his decision on whether the peace of God leads him or not.

But in saying that, God may have said No to you getting the vaccine, and there probably was a reason for that, but it does not mean He said No to everyone in regards to the vaccine.

Luke was a physician.

Plenty of Christians are doctors and nurses, and are called to their jobs, some also give vaccines.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Plenty of Christians are doctors and nurses, and are called to their jobs, some also give vaccines.
You are still oblivious to the TOTAL SCAM perpetrated by the powers that be. The medical establishment has thoroughly compromised itself regarding COVID. And these are NOT vaccines (when compared to actual vaccines used in the past). The real treatments such as HCQ and ivermectin were literally sabotaged by the medics.

Josho, you had over 15 months to get up to speed on this major Satanic Deception. And God expects you to know and understand the wiles of the devil. But you failed the test, while trying to mislead others.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You are still oblivious to the TOTAL SCAM perpetrated by the powers that be. The medical establishment has thoroughly compromised itself regarding COVID. And these are NOT vaccines (when compared to actual vaccines used in the past). The real treatments such as HCQ and ivermectin were literally sabotaged by the medics.

Josho, you had over 15 months to get up to speed on this major Satanic Deception. And God expects you to know and understand the wiles of the devil. But you failed the test, while trying to mislead others.

It's not a Satanic deception. It's a real pandemic.

Christians should be leading the way in helping keep others safe during these times, we should all be setting a good example, by following the rules and restrictions, that are there for the safety of others. We shouldn't be pretending this pandemic does not exist and we shouldn't be pretending this pandemic is over, just because we want to do what ever we want right now, no, that's not the Christian way and it's not meant to be the Christian way, this is about putting others safety before ourselves in these serious times we are in.

Yes God can heal, He can protect us, but He does not want us to be foolish during a real pandemic, pastors have died from covid-19, pastors have got covid-19 seriously some of them got it as a result of rebelling against the authorities and not taking safety seriously.

The levels of Biblical heirachy are completely misunderstood by some today. We all get point one right.

Which is

God is obviously at the top.

But guess what? The government is over us, the police are over us, they have authority over us. If God does not lead us to do things against the law, we got to obey the law of the land. We do not have authority over the government or police, do the wrong thing, and you may face the consequences.

Is anyone here the Chief Commissioner of the Police? Probably not, and neither am I. So guess what? We should all be law abiding citizens as best as we can.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I don't agree with your claim "SO no way did GOD lead anyone to take the shot", because He did, the peace of God led my dad to get his, and he was making his decision on whether the peace of God leads him or not.

But in saying that, God may have said No to you getting the vaccine, and there probably was a reason for that, but it does not mean He said No to everyone in regards to the vaccine.

Luke was a physician.

Josh, I don't want to denigrate your dad. I have close friends who have opted to accept the vaccine. I disagree with them, I even mock one of them because he was so against the masks, ( you can do that with friends and stay friends) but as you said, that's their choice based on personal conviction. But I do not believe it the ideal. For some who are immune deficient, I can understand them wanting that something extra as a precaution. The ideal is that we should promote personal good health by strengthening our immune systems by natural practices.
  • Clean fresh air. (So no masks).
  • Good diet. (Supplements if necessary)
  • Exercise. (Notice how the government regulations attack the basic premise of healthful living?)
  • Proper rest. (Good sleep patterns are essential. Stress and fear affect sound sleep. The government and their partners, the media, are constantly promoting fear and a negative mindset).
  • Fresh clean water
  • Temperance
  • Sunshine. (Stay at home reduces essential vitamin D levels necessary to immunity. )
  • Faith. Trust in God. Trust in the immune system God designed that we would not succumb "to the diseases of the Egyptians". And if that system is compromised in some way, do what ever possible to get it back to efficient running order.
Remember, governments aren't here to love you. They just want your undying unconditional support and loyalty. And they will lie, cheat, and steal to keep it. And the devil controls most of what goes in in international politics today as he works toward establishing his Antichrist global government.

But I'm with Enoch and others on this. I've read and listened to a number of contributers to this topic from all over the world, professional medical people from different disciplines, who present a science and a logic with reason that can be understood by laymen like myself, that roundly refutes the propaganda of the media which behind and back of everything, is an attack on our natural health with the purpose of making is totally dependant on pharmaceuticals in order to live. We become their slaves, and we pay them for the privilege.

Reactions: Enoch111 and Ziggy

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It's a deception Josh. There is indeed a virus certainly. People are getting sick, and some are dying. And some are "leaking" reports that is a bio weapon of a nature that began as a natural virus, but enhanced to make it more spreadable... Like softening butter. I don't know about that. But there are doctors on record who swear that this is nothing more dangerous than a bad influenza. Yes, many people are "testing" positive. But it isn't from an isolated verifiable virus because no such virus exists at any lab other than at Wuhan... Or so we are told. If they haven't isolated a virus, then they cannot develop a vaccine. Nor can they isolate a variant, or a vaccine for that variant. Which leads to some questions.
So what are people getting unwell from and dying of?
How many are actually dying?
And who are dying?
And if they haven't isolated an actual virus and cannot offer samples of that virus to anyone to study and develop vaccines, then what's the real purpose of the current "vaccine"?
And what are the testing procedures actually finding of they aren't finding a real verifiable virus?

There are answers to the above questions, butt I'm not sure you'll like them

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I despise this world

Not what God created, that is wonderful...
I despise what man has created

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.