Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And now we're in another snap lock down...7 days where the economy and individual finances are once again cut off at the knees. And you have not yet figured out the long term agenda?

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And now we're in another snap lock down...7 days where the economy and individual finances are once again cut off at the knees. And you have not yet figured out the long term agenda?

Ye I heard.

There's still a powerful vestige of our Father's creative genius... Enough to give hope for the future.

I'm feeling disheartened again coming to terms with a few things...
I will never be able to go to Europe or the America's and visit my extended family like I had planned...
I'm never going to be able to visit my home state, see my friends and family in the flesh...
I'm never going to be able to attend a funeral, weddings, birthdays and other celebrations...
I'm never going to be able to have a drink with my friends on grand final day or eat with my family on Xmas day or any day...
I'm never going to kiss or hug my parents or be kissed or hugged by them...
I'm here now alone in Tasmania and I miss all that already...:(:(:(

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ye I heard.

I'm feeling disheartened again coming to terms with a few things...
I will never be able to go to Europe or the America's and visit my extended family like I had planned...
I'm never going to be able to visit my home state, see my friends and family in the flesh...
I'm never going to be able to attend a funeral, weddings, birthdays and other celebrations...
I'm never going to be able to have a drink with my friends on grand final day or eat with my family on Xmas day or any day...
I'm never going to kiss or hug my parents or be kissed or hugged by them...
I'm here now alone in Tasmania and I miss all that already...:(:(:(

Never say never.

We only see what's on the surface. You ever get a scratch and there is blood dripping everywhere, such a mess, and it looks scary?
But after you rinse it off with some water and a clean cloth, it's this little scratch that heals in a day.
Things look real messy right now. And certain people in different industries are telling us that that little scratch is so overwhelming, that we're all going to die. All we need to do is put some gasoline on it and it will go away.
And if we don't do what they say everything will just get worse and worse until you buckle under their superiority, because they're proffesionals and they know what's best.
These are the same people that say trust science not a figment of your imagination you call God.
They are wolves in sheeps clothing, they are worse than Pharisees.
They are criminals who will say and do anything for power and money no matter who gets in the way.
But they need to persuade the masses that they are gods and we must obey them or they will punish us.
They will take away your freedoms, destroy your food industry, your water, your air, your mind... they want your soul.

God's Spirit is moving in the world. There are these little eruptions taking place all over saying NO.
We will not put gasoline on a scratch, we know all it takes is a little water and a clean cloth and it will heal.
And people are pushing back. Some get arrested for breathing the air, going to church, visiting their family.
But you notice that it only happens to those they want to control, it doesn't apply to them.
That's how you know it's all a lie.
If it was real like they say, then all their recommendations they would listen to themselves.

This isn't going to last forever. I don't even think they have a year left. Too many people aren't listening to them anymore.
They've lost their hypnotic power over the masses. People are awake and see the deception.
This makes them angry, they got caught. And so they will turn up the fire and it will get hotter.
But eventually they will burn themselves out. And life will go back to some form of normalcy.
Hopefully better than what it was before the satanic invasion.
But that's up to us.
How we raise our children.
How we treat each other.

God created the world for man to keep it and dress it. He gave him the shovel, the plough, the seeds, and the knowledge and will to work it.
God supplies the earth, the water, and the air. And we need to take care of all these things.
good gifts...

Luk 16:10 He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much.

I hear a lot of people say we don't need to worry about the world we live in because we are looking forward to a better one.
God entrusted this one to man.. if we can't take care of this one, how can we expect to take care of the one to come?
And there is a punishment due for those who hurt the earth..
That would be creating things that have no reason for being here. Manmade viruses, water and air pollution, experiments and torture.
Poisoned food that has no nutritional value. Bad education that teaches you nothing but how to get ahead and be better than the next guy.
Or shame you if you have trouble keeping up.

We have a chance to make this world the garden God intended it to be, until the next one is prepared and ready for us.
Hopefully when this all ends, and it will, we can begin again with a better understanding of what life should be.

Never say never... anything is possible.
:)
HUGS

Reactions: Cristo Rei and APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I despise this world

Not what God created, that is wonderful...
I despise what man has created
Hey Cristo. You know I share and believe many things as you do, as many others even here on this site; that things will get worse before they get better. This is what is given to all peoples, even for a Christians today. It has a purpose indeed, and God only really knows what for..

We keep the faith and pray and always consider our loved ones in mind especially. I have a sister-in-law that is literally dying from cancer. My wife and I just left her as she travelled down with all her mob, two of her kids in their 40s and great grand children. They leave on a plane today to go up North to Salt Lake City Utah.

Our relatives in the past felt the 'great' depression. They slugged it out and we can now today with this chaotic and evil world. Chin up, prep, clean body and mind and face the day with true hope. Never give way, or give quarter to spiritual evil that can attack your person and soul.

We are on the same boat in life here Cristo....let me row a bit if you are getting tired....;):)

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This quack is quacking again...the preacher of more scary stuff ahead....Is anyone still listening to this joker?

HERE WE GO: Fauci Fears Variant Worse Than Delta is on the Horizon Because of Unvaccinated Americans

By Cristina Laila
Published August 4, 2021 at 8:55pm

HERE WE GO: Fauci Fears Variant Worse Than Delta is on the Horizon Because of Unvaccinated Americans

Via McClatchy:

Coronavirus cases driven by the delta variant are rising in a “very steep fashion” across the United States and may double in the coming weeks to 200,000 cases a day, Dr. Anthony Fauci said Wednesday.

Despite the extraordinary contagiousness of the delta variant, it can still get worse, Fauci said.

He fears the virus is being given “ample” opportunity to morph even further into a deadlier strain that could diminish the effectiveness of vaccines. Continued spread provides the virus more opportunities to mutate, he said.

“If we don’t crush the outbreak to the point of getting the overwhelming proportion of the population vaccinated, then what will happen is the virus will continue to smolder through the fall into the winter, giving it ample chance to get a variant which, quite frankly, we’re very lucky that the vaccines that we have now do very well against the variants — particularly against severe illness,” Fauci said. “We’re very fortunate that that’s the case. There could be a variant that’s lingering out there that can push aside delta.

“If another one comes along that has an equally high capability of transmitting but also is much more severe, then we could really be in trouble,” he said. “People who are not getting vaccinated mistakenly think it’s only about them. But it isn’t. It’s about everybody else, also.”

Reactions: Cristo Rei

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are really desperate to maim and kill.......

Here We Go… Moderna Calls for 3rd Shot of Vaccine to Protect Against New Strains
By Jim Hoft
Published August 5, 2021 at 10:05am
T
moderna-3-shot.jpg

Yahoo reported:

Moderna said Thursday that people will likely need a COVID-19 vaccine booster dose to protect against future mutations of the coronavirus, touting the “robust” antibody response generated by the additional shot.

Vaccine developers at Moderna “are looking forward towards our vision of a single dose annual booster that provides protection against COVID-19, flu and [respiratory syncytial virus] for adults. … We believe this is just the beginning,” CEO Stephane Bancel said.

The company has conducted studies to determine the benefits of administering a third “booster” shot of its two-dose vaccine to protect against the highly contagious delta variant that accounts for a majority of COVID-19 cases, as well as any future strains of the virus that develop.

Moderna’s Phase 2 trial of a 50-microgram booster dose generated a strong immune response against the delta, gamma, and beta variants — all of which seem to spread more easily and quickly than other variants, which could lead to more COVID-19 outbreaks. The third dose produced an antibody response nearly as strong as the response generated in previously unvaccinated people who received the first two doses of the vaccine.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well here's another sport I will stop watching..

NASCAR: Masks Required in Enclosed Areas Despite Vaccination Status
NASCAR-masks-640x480.jpg

Chris Graythen/Getty
SIMON KENT5 Aug 20210
1:32

NASCAR announced Wednesday it is adjusting its health protocols to meet coronavirus threats it deems a threat to competitors and their support crews.

Beginning with this weekend’s events at Watkins Glen International, all personnel must wear a face mask in enclosed areas at all times, regardless of vaccination status.

According to AP, enclosed areas include haulers and buildings, restrooms, the infield care center, race control and suites.

The restrictions are a follow-up to those introduced last year at the height of the coronavirus pandemic.

A vendor adjusts his face mask as a customer shops for souvenirs prior to the NASCAR Cup Series All-Star Race at Bristol Motor Speedway on July 15, 2020 in Bristol, Tennessee. The event was moved from Charlotte Motor Speedway due to the coronavirus pandemic. (Patrick Smith/Getty)

NASCAR said it is acting on the advice of its consulting physicians and recently issued medical guidance. Masks will not be required outdoors at NASCAR events, but individuals must refrain from sustained close contact.

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo lifted coronavirus restrictions in mid-June and Watkins Glen International announced three days later that its grandstands would be fully open to spectators for its NASCAR tripleheader weekend, which also includes the ARCA Menards Series on Friday.

Last year’s Cup race at Watkins Glen was switched to the road course at Daytona International Speedway because of coronavirus restrictions.

The Associated Press contributed to this report

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I am not complaining, the federal government is now helping out micro businesses, they are paying anyone who misses over 8 hours of work due to lockdown and even more to those who miss out on 20 hours or more. We are blessed to be living in Australia.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What absolute and unmitigated rubbish. Fauci should have been in jail already, with life imprisonment for mass murders. Or, if they went back to Nuremberg style executions, hanged.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am not complaining, the federal government is now helping out micro businesses, they are paying anyone who misses over 8 hours of work due to lockdown and even more to those who miss out on 20 hours or more. We are blessed to be living in Australia.
Where is that money coming from? Government the world over is doing similar... Is a controlled device in order to place all nations into greater indebtedness and thus more under the control and power of the global financial system. They then cease to be independent nations but slaves to corporate banking and the privately owned reserve banks. Rothschild and his associates, the Jesuits, now own just that much more of Australia.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So basically you are borrowing from your future self to pay for your present self, only with a nice interest rate added on you'll have to pay back.
Or your kids, or your grandkids..
Somebody is going to pay it back.
Usually in the form of very high taxes.

They got us either way. You will either suffer now or later, pick your poison.

That reminds me of David when the Lord gives him 3 choices of what punishment Israel will face for their disobedience.
By Plague, by Famine, or by War.
And David let's God decide...

just a thought..
sometimes they come out of nowhere.. just like that

Hugs

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Josho: I will be forward again...by your post I must say it's a pity you do not really understand that governments possesses no real value or currency or can generate the same for the people it represents. They never have and they never will. They gain dominance and power falsely. Their undeserved leverage and power comes from the the backs of the working class they represent and should support. Without their life blood in the system governments will either fall-away and cause national anarchy or they become more ruthless, dictatorial and communistic, period!

There must always be checks and balances in place to control the beast we call government as we the people created it in the first place.

Where does the fiat (fake) money come from that supports micro-businesses in Australia Josho? Do you think it comes from the Federal/National government of Australia? I hope you can honestly say a big fat NO!

So we never get a FREE meal from the government. It is only an illusion, a temporary feel good day in the sun. The piper must be paid in the end.

APAK

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I been listening to a lot of people who are waiting for their eviction money to kick in.
What the guberment is saying is that it is bottlenecked at the state and local level.
The moratoreum for eviction expired July 31, and the Supreme Court ruled, the only way to extend it is through the Legislative body.
The CDC said, to hell with that, we're going to extend it to October.
And yet the people haven't gotten the money they anticipated, the landlords are beginning to be foreclosed upon, and corporations like BlackRock are waiting in the wings to buy up all the property.
And when they do, rents are going to skyrocket.
Then those crumbs you might get to cover your rent from the eviction moratoreum, isn't going to be enough anyways.

I anticipate a lot of new homeless families this winter.
Not the illegal immigrants crossing the borders, no. They get to stay in motels and hotels curtesey of you the tax payer, who just became homeless.

This has to stop...
enough is enough.

Back in the 80's my husband and I owned a 3 family in Boston. It was hard finding good tenants to pay the rent on time.
The mortgage bill comes whether the rent flows or not.
And now we have the CDC telling tenants they don't need to pay the rent, and no help given to the landlords.
You have 2 choices. Sell, or get foreclosed upon. Unless you were able to save up a little nest egg and spend your retirement money on saving your rental, that you don't get rent for..
Well somewhere 89/90 there was a downturn in the economy. The company we both worked for..
It was Monday morning. We showed up to work and the doors were locked with a big sign.. out of Business.
We had taken out a second mortgage to do repairs on the house. New plumbing, electric, new bathrooms and kitchens.
Now we had over $170K in loans. The rent was under rent control. So we collected $150.00 a month per unit.
The only way to get it out from under rent control was to occupy one of the units.
We had to evict a tenant in order to do so. That was difficult. But the people that lived in one of the units were trouble. They dealt drugs, didn't pay the rent, and a lot of domestic violence. So we knew which family would have to go.
It was still difficult for me. Emotionally, and going through the courts.
When we moved in we began repairs. The the company went out of business.

We got foreclosed on, rented a U-haul, packed what we could and moved into a cheap apartment in New Hampshire.
We had to file for bankruptcy. And that follows you for a good 10 years.

So I really feel for everyone who is impacted by this "promise" the government made in the name of Covid Relief.
Because from what I see, the cure is going to be worse than the disease.

This administration is filled with promises made/ promises broken.
And it looks like these same broken promises are contagious around the world.

You will own nothing and be happy.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I been listening to a lot of people who are waiting for their eviction money to kick in.
What the guberment is saying is that it is bottlenecked at the state and local level.
The moratoreum for eviction expired July 31, and the Supreme Court ruled, the only way to extend it is through the Legislative body.
The CDC said, to hell with that, we're going to extend it to October.
And yet the people haven't gotten the money they anticipated, the landlords are beginning to be foreclosed upon, and corporations like BlackRock are waiting in the wings to buy up all the property.
And when they do, rents are going to skyrocket.
Then those crumbs you might get to cover your rent from the eviction moratoreum, isn't going to be enough anyways.

I anticipate a lot of new homeless families this winter.
Not the illegal immigrants crossing the borders, no. They get to stay in motels and hotels curtesey of you the tax payer, who just became homeless.

This has to stop...
enough is enough.

Back in the 80's my husband and I owned a 3 family in Boston. It was hard finding good tenants to pay the rent on time.
The mortgage bill comes whether the rent flows or not.
And now we have the CDC telling tenants they don't need to pay the rent, and no help given to the landlords.
You have 2 choices. Sell, or get foreclosed upon. Unless you were able to save up a little nest egg and spend your retirement money on saving your rental, that you don't get rent for..
Well somewhere 89/90 there was a downturn in the economy. The company we both worked for..
It was Monday morning. We showed up to work and the doors were locked with a big sign.. out of Business.
We had taken out a second mortgage to do repairs on the house. New plumbing, electric, new bathrooms and kitchens.
Now we had over $170K in loans. The rent was under rent control. So we collected $150.00 a month per unit.
The only way to get it out from under rent control was to occupy one of the units.
We had to evict a tenant in order to do so. That was difficult. But the people that lived in one of the units were trouble. They dealt drugs, didn't pay the rent, and a lot of domestic violence. So we knew which family would have to go.
It was still difficult for me. Emotionally, and going through the courts.
When we moved in we began repairs. The the company went out of business.

We got foreclosed on, rented a U-haul, packed what we could and moved into a cheap apartment in New Hampshire.
We had to file for bankruptcy. And that follows you for a good 10 years.

So I really feel for everyone who is impacted by this "promise" the government made in the name of Covid Relief.
Because from what I see, the cure is going to be worse than the disease.

This administration is filled with promises made/ promises broken.
And it looks like these same broken promises are contagious around the world.

You will own nothing and be happy.
You have experienced the pain of being foreclosed on, and bankruptcy to boot. I'm sorry for that, although you are doing ok today I believe.
And I believe you are right, there are going to be many desperate people looking for a roof over their heads and food on the table in the coming months...and it won't be for a short spell either. ..years..

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just really listened to the video above and this reset..
This shot sounds more like a change in evolution..
listen to the words..
it will change actually us, our own identity.. 4:13
evolution will come at breath taking speed: 4:48

The 4th industrial revolution..

Dan 2:40 And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise.

Dan 7:23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

like a Tsunami..

2287 27-Sep-2018 11:56:59 PM EDT

RED OCTOBER>>>
MIDTERM ELECTIONS
RED WAVE OR RED TSUNAMI?
FIGHT!
FIGHT!
FIGHT!
Q

I have a feeling Red doesn't mean republican, I think it means communism.

October is when the CDC said the moratoreum for evictions will be held until.

(frankly I don't care what people say about the 17th letter... )

There are no Coincidences.
Did you know Iran just elected a new President?

94715-Mar-2018 7:36:51 PM EDT
Iran next [].
RT days after.
RT Kenya.
No coincidences.
Track.
Important.
MB.
BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!
Q

what is RT? ... have to find it, I forget.

Iran swears in new hard-line president amid regional tension
Iran has sworn in Ebrahim Raisi, a protégé of the country's supreme leader, as its new president

By AMIR VAHDAT Associated Press
August 5, 2021, 4:07 PM
Iran swears in new hard-line president amid regional tension

anywhoo...
I wonder what this 4th Industrial revolution is going to look like.
Sound pretty oppressive according to Daniel..
Just saying..
Tsunami even..

thinking.
Hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.