Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fortunately, as more people become aware of the deeper strands of what is taking place, the energy to break the lockdowns, resist other limitations on our rights and freedoms (such as contact tracing, COVID-19 testing/temperature checks, mask-wearing and vaccinations) as well as resist the coup itself will gather pace. As I have previously outlined, using a locally relevant focus, or perhaps several, for which many people would traditionally be together – a cultural, religious or sporting event, a nonviolent action, a community activity such as working to establish a community garden to increase local self-reliance, a celebration and/or a return to work – we can mobilize people to collectively resist.

If you wish to focus on powerfully resisting one of the primary threats to human existence – nuclear war, the deployment of 5G, the collapse of biodiversity and/or the climate catastrophe – you can read about nonviolent strategy, including strategic goals to focus your campaigns, from here: Campaign Strategic Aims.

You might also consider joining those who are powerful enough to recognize the critical importance of reduced consumption and greater self-reliance as essential elements of these strategies by participating in ‘The Flame Tree Project to Save Life on Earth’. While you over-consume or are dependent on the elite for your survival, in any way, you are vulnerable.

In addition, you are welcome to consider signing the online pledge of ‘The People’s Charter to Create a Nonviolent World’.

Or, if you want something simpler, consider committing to:

The Earth Pledge

Out of love for the Earth and all of its creatures, and my respect for their needs, from this day onwards I pledge that:

1. I will listen deeply to children. See ‘Nisteling: The Art of Deep Listening’.
  2. I will not travel by plane
  3. I will not travel by car
  4. I will not eat meat and fish
  5. I will only eat organically/biodynamically grown food
  6. I will minimize the amount of fresh water I use, including by minimizing my ownership and use of electronic devices
  7. I will not own or use a mobile (cell) phone
  8. I will not buy rainforest timber
  9. I will not buy or use single-use plastic, such as bags, bottles, containers, cups and straws
  10. I will not use banks, superannuation (pension) funds or insurance companies that provide any service to corporations involved in fossil fuels, nuclear power and/or weapons
  11. I will not accept employment from, or invest in, any organization that supports or participates in the exploitation of fellow human beings or profits from killing and/or destruction of the biosphere
  12. I will not get news from the corporate media (mainstream newspapers, television, radio, Google, Facebook, Twitter…)
  13. I will make the effort to learn a skill, such as food gardening or sewing, that makes me more self-reliant
  14. I will gently encourage my family and friends to consider signing this pledge.

..contd

Reactions: Bobby Jo

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Conclusion

Under cover of a ‘virus’ that does not exist, the global elite is social engineering a massive restructuring of world society to suit their own ends. If they achieve their aim, your existence as any sort of individual with meaningful rights and freedoms will have been terminated.

Apart from these ongoing disastrous outcomes, the elite coup is also unwittingly accelerating four paths to human extinction: nuclear war, the climate catastrophe, the deployment of 5G and biodiversity collapse.

To have any chance of defeating the elite coup and fighting effectively to avert our own extinction, we must fight strategically.

---contd

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fundamentally, this means recognizing that lobbying (that is, begging) elite agents, such as governments, simply reinforces the power of the elite to control us. It is only when we take action ourselves to both build our own power (which includes that of our children and those with whom we work) while campaigning strategically to undermine the power of the global elite itself that we take crucial steps to liberate ourselves from its violence, in all of the forms that this violence takes.

Given that the elite coup is jeopardizing our individuality, our liberty and our future, it is time for us to decide whether we are human beings or a planet of sheep.

-----------end of the article-------------------------

Need to see the Proof....the elite/deep state/ technocrats want to control your every move---------this false flag is working for them thus far------

APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Back in May, this British NHS doctor says the COVID-19 virus does not exist.

wconsky

Bless you,

APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are making up the so-called virus cases.......they are now using a script or print out of these # of cases and then given to many States/Governors/local government aired on the TV all in unison....see this video... this it is not made up...they are ready a script....

Also, the CDC removed the error today that this so-called virus is now NOT airborne.....!!

War Room

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
They are making up the so-called virus cases.......they are now using a script or print out of these # of cases and then given to many States/Governors/local government aired on the TV all in unison....see this video... this it is not made up...they are ready a script.... Also, the CDC removed the error today that this so-called virus is now NOT airborne.....!!
War Room
What really bothers me is that of all the millions of business owners and CEOs of large corporations worldwide -- who are losing tons of business -- not a single one has been able to mobilize business owners either worldwide (or at least in the USA) to get to the bottom of this SCAM. They could have created a special fund to investigate the truth, and if there are one million businesses and each one contributes only $10, that is already $10 million to break this bondage.

The Chinese virologist who has blown the whistle on the true source of Wuhan virus (which was created as a bio-weapon by Chinese military intelligence) is now a fugitive in the USA. She could have been asked to go through all so-called deaths due to COVID with a fine tooth comb, and sort out the GENUINE VIRAL DEATHS vs all the bogus data. Then the business owners would have had a solid medical expert's report on the true state of this scam, and all businesses could demand a TOTAL SHUT DOWN of all COVID restrictions from all governments, and get back to conditions prior to January 1, 2020.

Chances are that only 5-6% of reported deaths are actually from coronavirus. Even less than seasonal flu. And for this small number, the economies of the world are in shambles.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What really bothers me is that of all the millions of business owners and CEOs of large corporations worldwide -- who are losing tons of business -- not a single one has been able to mobilize business owners either worldwide (or at least in the USA) to get to the bottom of this SCAM. They could have created a special fund to investigate the truth, and if there are one million businesses and each one contributes only $10, that is already $10 million to break this bondage.

The Chinese virologist who has blown the whistle on the true source of Wuhan virus (which was created as a bio-weapon by Chinese military intelligence) is now a fugitive in the USA. She could have been asked to go through all so-called deaths due to COVID with a fine tooth comb, and sort out the GENUINE VIRAL DEATHS vs all the bogus data. Then the business owners would have had a solid medical expert's report on the true state of this scam, and all businesses could demand a TOTAL SHUT DOWN of all COVID restrictions from all governments, and get back to conditions prior to January 1, 2020.

Chances are that only 5-6% of reported deaths are actually from coronavirus. Even less than seasonal flu. And for this small number, the economies of the world are in shambles.
Shambles is right...you are asking some very reasonable and demanding questions....how can we resurrect the dead businesses or stop the destruction of more of them...how can we stop these lock-downs when the people seemingly have no voice..even the media does not speak for us as if they did anyway...what are we to do when we have no leader that speaks to all this for us..are they all in on it?.....even in other countries, they are feeling the same pain, in the same way.....will the elections change anything...for the better or for the worse ...I see many more economies slowly and winding down and being restructured and fashioned according to the elites...middle classes diminished to nothing...as we still have to wear the muzzle masks even though I personally have had never bought one yet....wait until they change the method of exchange to crypto currency...what then happens to one's savings in the bank..

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gary Barnett: Freedom Starts by Not Wearing a Mask
September 22, 2020

protest-masks-kb-main-200707_d6250b458ab22115a02e9e604c92260a.fit-760w.jpg

"As bad as the ruling and political class's totalitarian response to this so-called emergency has been, it pales in comparison to the pathetic reaction by the people of this country....Complacency and conformity are useless and will lead only to servitude. The time for action is now or never."

How could the very people that have had their lives purposely destroyed by the state they sanction and support, ignore all the lies that have been exposed over and over again about this pandemic hoax? How could any thinking human not be able to see the absurd nature of this scam called Covid-19? How does any population in mass get to this sorry state of ignorance?

Mandatory Mask Wearing Is Silent Terrorism Meant for Psychological Submission
By Gary D. Barnett
(henrymakow.com)
Since when is depriving the body and mind of oxygen,
and breathing in expelled carbon dioxide (CO2) good for the health of humans?

Since when is wearing a partial face covering that is multiple times more porous than can protect against any virus penetration helpful?

Since when is hiding all expression from others not psychologically damaging?

Since when is it legitimate and not hypocritical for the state to outlaw Muslim women from wearing head and face coverings that are part of their culture, and in the same breath force all Americans to cover their faces with a mask?

Since when does any politician have any right to dictate to an entire population that they have to wear masks or any other type of clothing?

Since when in this day and age did absolute slavery of all become a mainstay of American society?

Forced mask-wearing due to political control over people is a major aspect of the tyrannical response to this fraudulent virus 'pandemic.'
Social distancing, forced testing, quarantines, mandated business closings, temperature checks, mass surveillance, and any number of other atrocious invasions of privacy are all demeaning and oppressive, but the state and local orders supported by the national political and 'health' organizations to wear masks, is especially instructive of the real agenda sought.

That agenda is as clear as day, and is being implemented not only as a test of mass societal compliance, but also to force people apart and to remove closeness, expression, and emotion from the human psyche. This is a purposeful state exercise with the intent of destroying the spirit of the American public, leaving only a society of unfeeling and obedient drones awaiting the next order handed down from on high.

As bad as the ruling and political class's totalitarian response to this so-called emergency has been, it pales in comparison to the pathetic reaction by the people of this country.

For a population that has long claimed superiority status over all others on earth, thinking that they were exceptional, most all bowed down to false state authority as if they were slaves bowing to a master. This is akin to a religious reaction that could only be possible if the people now believe that the state is God. Why else would so many voluntarily allow themselves and their families to be destroyed by complying with orders to not work to sustain their livelihoods? Why would so many be humiliated at every turn because they were too frightened to question such draconian measures being implemented without even a trace of truth evident?

How could the very people that have had their lives purposely destroyed by the state they sanction and support, ignore all the lies that have been exposed over and over again about this pandemic hoax? How could any thinking human not be able to see the absurd nature of this scam called Covid-19? How does any population in mass get to this sorry state of ignorance?

The state's gaining compliance of mandatory mask-wearing is the ultimate test of herd acquiescence to rule, and will be used as the gauge by the claimed elite ruling authority to see just how far the state can go in its efforts to subdue the American public. It will also act as a guide for all future atrocities planned by the monsters at the top of the control pyramid. This will include the timing of the release of the coming poisonous and deadly COVID vaccine. When most everyone is more frightened of this fake virus than losing all freedoms, the vaccine will magically appear. That will happen in the next few months unless it is made available right before the farcical presidential election to enhance the chances of the incumbent. Regardless of when it is released, it will be based on a political decision, not on any impossible efficacy of the tainted concoction designed to harm in order to advance a particular agenda.

This entire fiasco and long-planned manufactured pandemic has been staged in order to initiate and perpetuate a global reset that will include cataclysmic changes to all humanity.

This requires economic destruction worldwide, total population conformity, a new and restructured monetary system, mass tracking and tracing to gain a total surveillance state worldwide, and a controlled technocratic infrastructure buildup beginning in all large cities, with expansion outward over time. The U.S. is the head of the snake, and when the U.S. power elites gain total control of this population, the rest of the world will fall in line.

That is why Americans are the best chance the world has at this time to avoid this oligarchic global dictatorial overthrow, but currently, this is one of the least resistant and weakest populations on earth. This dynamic will have to change before any successful dissent can take shape.

The first order of business should be the elimination of all mandated mask-wearing. This could be easily accomplished if large numbers of people simply quit wearing masks. In any free society, wearing or not wearing a mask for faux protection would be up to each and every individual. If any real private business chose to require it or not, that would be their choice, but no one would be required by the government at any level to wear or not wear any face covering. In other words, no one should comply with any government order issued by any threat of force.

Since the government does unfortunately exist, it could legitimately suggest ideas for the public, but without any assigned requirements whatsoever. That would leave the governing system emasculated, as it should be. In the far distant past, when the people of this country understood the necessity and sanctity of freedom, the government in areas of restriction of the people was left impotent.

As I wrote recently in this article:
"Power and control are the underlying aspects and core convictions of all government action. The government, even though the more powerful ruling class of banking, corporate, and wealthy claimed elites control it, is the enforcement arm of the real power. The government therefore, is the closest to the people, and by tearing down government power, the top tier of the ruling class becomes exposed and vulnerable, and more unprotected. So mass resistance against the government can lead to tearing down the system of power and control, and help to lead us back to more freedom and less oppression."

Complacency and conformity are useless and will lead only to servitude. The time for action is now or never.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BELGIUM TO SCRAP FACE MASK RULES
‘No point in imposing it everywhere all the time,’ PM says
Deutsche Welle - SEPTEMBER 24, 2020

Belgian Prime Minister Sophie Wilmes has said that wearing face masks will no longer be compulsory from October 1.

“Wearing a mask is very important in the management of the epidemic. However, there is no point in imposing it everywhere all the time,” Wilmes told journalists in Brussels. Several Belgian cities, including the capital Brussels, had made the coverings obligatory, except when practicing sport.

Masks will still have to be worn in crowded public spaces where social distancing cannot be adhered to.

She said Belgians will need to learn to live with the virus but warned against a “widespread slackening” of basic social-distancing rules. “We are a risk management phase,” Wilmes said, adding that people who have had contact with an infected person would only have to quarantine for seven days.

Europe

Elsewhere in Europe, German officials said their coronavirus tracing app had succeeded in transmitting over 1 million test results from labs to users in its first 100 days.

The Corona-Warn-App has been downloaded more than 18 million times since June. Berlin believes it has been a key tool in helping contain the spread of the virus.

The NHS COVID-19 app was launched in England and Wales on Thursday, as the region braces for a second wave of infections. The app was to be launched in May, but faced multiple issues.

Developers eventually decided to forego homegrown technology for Apple and Google’s models.

In Switzerland, some 2,500 students at the prestigious EHL hotel management school in Lausanne have been told to stay in quarantine until September 28. One or more private student parties have been blamed for the spread.

In Geneva, hoteliers told the AFP news agency that their establishments were in “intensive care”. High-paying customers are staying away because of the pandemic, they say.

And, a lawyer has taken up legal action against the Austrian government, saying that the over 1,000 people who claimed to have gotten ill in the ski resort of Ischgl were not happy with the government’s response.

The outbreak in the alpine town is believed to be one of the first major outbreaks in Austria in March.

Middle East

Iraqi President Barhem Saleh told the UN his country needs international help to stop the spread of coronavirus.

“Developed nations must provide assistance to developing nations to create an environment to fight the pandemic and limit its harmful effects,” he said via video link.” He said Iraq’s poor infrastructure and a sharp drop in oil revenues were taking their toll.

Americas

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said the second wave was already underway in the country, warning that autumn may be much worse than spring.

Trudeau also unveiled a fiscal plan to address social inequalities highlighted by the pandemic. The plan extends emergency measures for a second wave, and also promises 1 million jobs during the recovery.

The Brazilian city of Manaus, which was hard-hit by the coronavirus, may have achieved herd immunity. A study published on the website medRxiv said that 66% of the population had developed antibodies, which means that enough members of the community are immune so that the disease cannot spread effectively.

The death rates in the city have fallen drastically, to an average of 3.6 per day, over the last two weeks.

New York’s Metropolitan Opera’s entire season, which was set to start Wednesday, has been canceled for the first time in its 140-year history. Staff has temporarily been laid off, but management says they will be back next September. The comeback show is set to be Terence Blanchard’s “Fire Shut Up In My Bones.”

Asia-Pacific

The Australian state of Victoria reported two deaths and 12 new cases on Thursday. Victoria is on an extended lockdown till Sunday, and may consider easing restrictions sooner than expected, due to the lower infection rates.

India reported more than 83,000 new coronavirus cases on Wednesday. The country has now confirmed more than 5.6 million cases. Experts believe it could become the worst-hit country in terms of infections within weeks, surpassing the United States, where nearly 6.9 million people have been infected by the virus.

-----------------------------------------------

----the lockdowns, the masks and the tracing apps are in full swing in Europe and Australasia.....as if we did not know they would generate sufficient cases to call a 2nd wave of this hoax - so-called predicting back in May.....lol..

..they won't stop with this fraud until the vaccines and then the nano-bio-chips get implanted to monitor, report and affect/change all body chemistry at will, even brain functions....all tied to a currency personal bank account to permit or deny funds, add or decease funds as they classify...so be good citizens now... and obey your benevolent quasi-technocratic-ran- government that the Bible does not address at all....the technocrats run 'empty' governments these days....there are no traditional governments to speak of

APAK

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
COVID 19 is Pretext for Global Police State
September 24, 2020

passport.jpg

Every aspect of your life will be monitored and controlled, as we move towards the ultimate surveillance state. Your ability to work, to socialize, to travel, conduct business, access public services, and to purchase essential goods and services will be dictated to you, and restricted, by the State, based upon your biosecurity or immunity status.

We went from innocent bystanders to implicated biosecurity risks, by their sorcery, their schemes, just like that....and we have not made a dent against them yet..!
and they will define who is immune or not....what a laugh

This war is definitely not against flesh and blood...demons, sorcerer, satanists...the DARK side and the devil in some foolish men

....more...contd

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By Iain
(abridged by henrymakow.com)

COVID 19 is being used to create a global fascist dictatorship.
From New Zealand to the U.S, so-called western democracies have adopted & developed the Chinese model of technocracy to create a single biosecurity State. This globalist corporate State is to be centrally controlled and administered by a distant global governance cartel of appointed bureaucrats. Tasked only to serve the interests of a tiny, disproportionately wealthy group we can call the parasite class.

Every aspect of your life will be monitored and controlled, as we move towards the ultimate surveillance state. Your ability to work, to socialize, to travel, conduct business, access public services, and to purchase essential goods and services will be dictated to you, and restricted, by the State, based upon your biosecurity or immunity status.
masked-ones.jpg

This transformation process is well underway. You are no longer a human being, you are a biosecurity risk. As such you may be removed to a military-controlled quarantine camp as and when the State sees fit. Detention without trial will be the norm. All protests will be outlawed unless the protest suits the agenda of the parasite class.
You will not leave home without it. Your children will no longer be your own. They will belong to the State. Parental consent for medical procedures will be presumed or, in the case of mandatory procedures, not required. Once the biosecurity State is firmly established consent will be a distant memory.

We have a diminishing window of opportunity to stop this global fascist dictatorship. Violent protest will not work. Not only are they morally indefensible, but they are also tactically naive....and at least not for the Christian to partake of...

APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fauci and CDC covering up facts again..to trump up this 'virus' and fake immunity data for it...the section of this video, the exchange between the reporter and the White house doctor (Dr Atlas), has now been taken down by Twitter, FB and Google..and many folks still think this is not a hoax..

Rand & Atlas Shut Down Fauci

If you want here's just the 3 minute section that was taken down....

Dr. Atlas Battles Reporters on Covid Data

APAK

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Fauci and CDC covering up facts again..to trump up this 'virus' and fake immunity data for it...the section of this video, the exchange between the reporter and the White house doctor (Dr Atlas), has now been taken down by Twitter, FB and Google..and many folks still think this is not a hoax..
What is really very disappointing and should also be of great concern is that when Trump appointed Atlas, he did not publicly fire Fauci, and expose his fraudulent scheme to destroy America. Redfield, Fauci, and Birx (as well as the Director of FDA) should have all been fired at the same time, but not secretly and silently.

The President owed it to America to admit (1) that he had made a very serious mistake in failing to fire these Swamp Dwellers back in 2017 and (2) that these conspirators were not only being fired, but would also be investigated for a criminal conspiracy, which included the sabotage of the HCQ package.

Also, when Atlas was appointed, Dr. Vladimir Zelenko should have been appointed with him, so that they acted as a team to expose the SCAMDEMIC and provide proper medical advice. Zelenko sent a detailed letter to Trump back in March, and had his advice been taken seriously hundreds of thousands of lives could have been saved. Instead Fauci was allowed to suppress the extremely effective treatment which had been tested by Zelenko (and others), and also allowed to continue with his false narrative and fear-mongering.

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is really very disappointing and should also be of great concern is that when Trump appointed Atlas, he did not publicly fire Fauci, and expose his fraudulent scheme to destroy America. Redfield, Fauci, and Birx (as well as the Director of FDA) should have all be fired at the same time, but not secretly and silently.

The President owed it to America to admit (1) that he had made a very serious mistake in failing to fire these Swamp Dwellers back in 2017 and (2) that these conspirators were not only being fired, but would also be investigated for a criminal conspiracy, which included the sabotage of the HCQ package.

Also, when Atlas was appointed, Dr. Vladimir Zelenko should have been appointed with him, so that they acted as a team to expose the SCAMDEMIC and provide proper medical advice. Zelenko sent a detailed letter to Trump back in March, and had his advice been taken seriously hundreds of thousands of lives could have been saved. Instead Fauci was allowed to suppress the extremely effective treatment which had been tested by Zelenko (and others), and also allowed to continue with his false narrative and fear-mongering.
What you have brought up is one clear example of why I keep revisiting many actions and what I think are miss-steps of Trump during this year. Either he is really for this scam, or he is playing a risky game by keeping his enemies close to him, until he gets re-elected. I really don't know at this point.

One thing I do know, other real experts should be challenging Fauci and the CDC on their 'science,' to stop or at least slow down the spread of this insanity.

Last edited:

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Anglican Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby tweets

"Wearing a mask is loving your neighbour. Keeping your distance is loving your neighbour. Washing your hands is loving your neighbourm," he tweeted.

"Let's keep loving our neighbours."

'Wearing a mask is loving your neighbour' - Justin Welby

And good on him for encouraging Christians to follow the health and safety guidelines. ;)
images

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anglican Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby tweets ...

The United States Constitution says OTHERWISE. And so we MUST be able to keep our businesses OPEN toward the "pursuit of happiness"; and CANNOT restrict a HEALTHY PERSON from that "pursuit of happiness".

Whew,
Bobby Jo

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anglican Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby tweets

"Wearing a mask is loving your neighbour. Keeping your distance is loving your neighbour. Washing your hands is loving your neighbourm," he tweeted.

"Let's keep loving our neighbours."

'Wearing a mask is loving your neighbour' - Justin Welby

And good on him for encouraging Christians to follow the health and safety guidelines. ;)
images
Really Josho. Believe and think as you wish. Are you going to at least look behind why he says this, what you quoted here? Are you at least interested that he does not have an agenda or not? Or you dare not question him because of his holy title? Religious folks are also politically biased, they are not immune to this human condition.

Just saying...APAK

Status
Not open for further replies.