Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Really Josho. Believe and think as you wish. Are you going to at least look behind why he says this, what you quoted here? Are you at least interested that he does not have an agenda or not? Or you dare not question him because of his holy title? Religious folks are also politically biased, they are not immune to this human condition.

Just saying...APAK

Well some people care about keeping each other safe. Let me give you a list of nations where a majority see the reality and seriousness of this global pandemic.

Australia, New Zealand, Every pacific island Nation, all countries in the UK, India, Italy, even the Vatican, Spain, France, Canada, Mexico, Belgium, Germany, Israel, Malaysia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Japan..... And maybe you can go and ask some New Yorkers in your own country, they surely saw that it wasn't a hoax and some of your Floridans would agree that the pandemic is real too, Greg Abbott of Texas didn't see it as a joke in the end did he?

You get the idea, surely it must not be a hoax, otherwise there wouldn't have been mass graves that were dug in Brazil or way more people than usual dying in India....

What I hear from the anti-maskers is a lot of whinging and complaining and trying to come up with any excuse they can use not to obey the health and safety guidelines.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I guess I can leave this question here.

Are some anti-maskers supporting and practicing lawlessness?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess I can leave this question here.

Are some pro-maskers supporting and practicing lawlessness? -- After all, IT IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL in the United States to FORCE someone who's not SICK to DO SOMETHING like wear a MASK, or be QUARANTINED, or SHUT DOWN THEIR BUSINESS.

:)
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well some people care about keeping each other safe. Let me give you a list of nations where a majority see the reality and seriousness of this global pandemic.

Australia, New Zealand, Every pacific island Nation, all countries in the UK, India, Italy, even the Vatican, Spain, France, Canada, Mexico, Belgium, Germany, Israel, Malaysia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Japan..... And maybe you can go and ask some New Yorkers in your own country, they surely saw that it wasn't a hoax and some of your Floridans would agree that the pandemic is real too, Greg Abbott of Texas didn't see it as a joke in the end did he?

You get the idea, surely it must not be a hoax, otherwise there wouldn't have been mass graves that were dug in Brazil or way more people than usual dying in India....

What I hear from the anti-maskers is a lot of whinging and complaining and trying to come up with any excuse they can use not to obey the health and safety guidelines.

Ok Josho, I see you do not want to answer my query. So why present me with a world view as its replacement; a view driven by politically motivated individuals, and most are Godless? I know a bit about you by now, and I know you not suggesting that you side with the worldview and on this virus topic, automatically, and especially without doing any first cut analysis.

IMO you have been reading and listening to much propaganda without presenting any healthy criticism to yourself. Further, you have drank the cool aide and believe the virus, the deaths, the case etc without question. Is this not a little naive? It is dangerous. Are you now a foot soldier of this evil world?

No, those that do not want masks for example are not whiners at all. It is to stop the absurdity and the lies been told about their effectiveness. It is all about control and domination if you have not figured it out by now. These brain dead leaders are stupid people. The mental patients are now running the ward today - these types of leaders and the so-called lying medical experts. I just cannot believe you do not see an ounce of this in your life today. It's really unbelievable to me.

I just hope the truth comes out in the end.

Forgetting this particular subject for now, have you ever considered human nature and its works? You must know that this natural carnal human nature is the enemy and rebellious against God and his Spirit. It is healthy for a believer to discern and search and know the truth in all matters that may affect their life. I guess you get my drift.

APAK

Last edited:

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anglican Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby tweets

"Wearing a mask is loving your neighbour. Keeping your distance is loving your neighbour. Washing your hands is loving your neighbourm," he tweeted.

"Let's keep loving our neighbours."

'Wearing a mask is loving your neighbour' - Justin Welby

And good on him for encouraging Christians to follow the health and safety guidelines. ;)
images
I'll tweet that not letting your friends and family be part of the Episcopal Church is "loving your neighbor."

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are some pro-maskers supporting and practicing lawlessness? -- After all, IT IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL in the United States to FORCE someone who's not SICK to DO SOMETHING like wear a MASK, or be QUARANTINED, or SHUT DOWN THEIR BUSINESS.

Bobby Jo
Arresting people outside while they worship God is now a crime in some places. Surely, their petty little mask ordinance is used by those who hate God.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Arresting people outside while they worship God is now a crime in some places. Surely, their petty little mask ordinance is used by those who hate God.

Yeah, I've expressed my Concern to the County Sheriff's Department, to the Police Department, to the Mayor's Office, and even to the Governor's Office. -- Apparently this is NOT a State Wide Mandate, but simply a Local Ordinance as passed by the City Council, and EVERY ONE OF THEM should be run out of town on a RAIL, - preferably with some tar and feathers ... :)

Bobby Jo

Reactions: Candidus and APAK

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We have a Charismatic Pentecostal Spirit-filled Christian Prime Minister Scott Morrison and he doesn't think it's a hoax.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have a Charismatic Pentecostal Spirit-filled Christian Prime Minister Scott Morrison and he doesn't think it's a hoax.
That's all well and good. Personal and public titles can blind one from the truth..

Although even for him, The PM, I would still check him out on this mostly political issue and find out what he actually means when he says it is not a hoax. I'm eager to get the scoop on him and get back with you...might not. I'll see...

Not that I have an answer for all angles although this Christian and Prime Minister, holding the highest visible political position in the land of OZ is biased by virtue of his two held positions - one personal and the other public. The thing is I'm always very suspicious of those dealing in worldly politics and also holding Godly spiritual personal beliefs. There has to be some non-congruence, they do not make for a happy marriage.

Let me explain it more clearly by an example of another leader. Let me use a previous President of the US, the peanut farmer, nuclear engineer, and bold witness for Christ, Jimmy Carter. He was an intelligent and mild mannered man. His appearance and mannerism was one of a Christian I thought. I also thought that this person could actually change the climate in government to the side of God. I was younger of course and a little naive. I was eventually very disappointed in the end. He compromised his faith and became a globalist and an admirer of Bill Clinton..and others like him..,,he then tried to make good and return to God after his term by being a humanitarian, a servant to humanity and volunteered many hours of his time to help others ...he helped to even build homes for the disadvantaged...IMO he tried to work out his salvation by good works. IMO. He was a compromised man and sold himself out to the world. He is today a globalist true and true...check him out if you want... he is not the bold preacher of the gospel today....he lost this zeal years ago....innocence was lost....I pray he regains his strong faith again...

APAK

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I HAVE NO IDEA WHY YOU HOLD ONE MAN BETTER THAN ANOTHER! -- Scripture says to call NO MAN "FATHER", but you seem to relish having some man tell you what to do, and this is CONTRARY to GOD Structure:

When Eve sinned, she was placed BELOW her husband, but Adam still received DIRECTLY from GOD. And so ANY MAN who subverts himself to amother man IS A WOMAN.

And having said this, MY PASTOR IS THE ONLY PERFECT MAN ALIVE WHOSE COUNCIL IS WITHOUT DISPUTE! -- Yeah, not.
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... a previous President of the US, the peanut farmer, nuclear engineer, and bold witness for Christ, Jimmy Carter. ...

YEP! I too was fooled into voting for this idiot. And the Individual I insisted was nothing more than a Carnival Barker, -- turned out to be the ABSOLUTE BEST PRESIDENT in U.S. History, who I've come to appreciate more than ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL I KNOW.

Bobby Jo

Reactions: Candidus and APAK

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@APAK

Well what this thread seems to be about is about verbally persecuting Christians who wear masks and believe that covid-19 is a real pandemic.

Which is a lot of Christians living outside your bubble, I'm sure you are wishing if only they could all think like "Far Right America."

The only agenda I see here is we got a faction of anti-maskers trying force their conspiracies upon every Christian. No offense but all these conspiracies seem to originate from one place Redneck America, some good music does come out of Redneck America, but you can keep your conspiracies.

Someone from Alabama once told me that everyone who works in the government, national security service, army, police force is part of Illuminati. That's complete nonsense.

But I just wished you left it at Illuminati conspiracy theories..... Because the lie of "covid-19 being a hoax" has led to people dying from covid-19.

Reactions: amadeus

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fauci and CDC covering up facts again..to trump up this 'virus' and fake immunity data for it...the section of this video, the exchange between the reporter and the White house doctor (Dr Atlas), has now been taken down by Twitter, FB and Google..and many folks still think this is not a hoax..

Rand & Atlas Shut Down Fauci

If you want here's just the 3 minute section that was taken down....

Dr. Atlas Battles Reporters on Covid Data

APAK

CDC can't be trusted, they are as bad as the Communist WHO

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is really very disappointing and should also be of great concern is that when Trump appointed Atlas, he did not publicly fire Fauci, and expose his fraudulent scheme to destroy America. Redfield, Fauci, and Birx (as well as the Director of FDA) should have all been fired at the same time, but not secretly and silently.

Trump has to pick his battles, he has more freedom after the reelection. America can see from what our Great President does where the truth is.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Because the lie of "covid-19 being a hoax" has led to people dying from covid-19.

Well, I for one can DISPUTE your DIRE PROGNOSTICATION; and my WIFE makes TWO out of TWO.

And to think that there's ONLY ONE version of "Science", and it's the one where the Government TAKES our RIGHTS and LIBERTIES, -- IN VIOLATION OF THE U.S. CONSTITUTION --, AND GETS AWAY WITH IT. And @Josho says: It's all a FAKE conspiracy.

Well there's SOMETHING FAKE, and @Josho has fallen for it.
Bobby Jo

PS Please call it what it is: The WUHAN VIRUS. :)

Last edited:

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No they want control. This stuff has been in the works for a long time. Fauci was caught saying "In three years Trump will have a pandemic", it wasn't until many people told Trump that he believed it and demoted Fauci

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No they want control. This stuff has been in the works for a long time. Fauci was caught saying "In three years Trump will have a pandemic", it wasn't until many people told Trump that he believed it and demoted Fauci

But it's a world wide problem, not just America....

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But it's a world wide ....

... hoax, not just America.

And satan's deceptions stretch across the face of the earth. :)

1 Peter. 5:8 Be sober, be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking some one to devour.

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Re-Post:

Quote: "Josho"

Quote: "Bobby Jo"

Bobby Jo

Status
Not open for further replies.