Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But it's a world wide problem, not just America....

Yes it is, and was in the works for a very long time. Just think everything was going their way, they thought their people were going to win all over the world but then a miracle Brexit and Boris Johnson and other good leaders like President Trump and your leader. All of a sudden they were losing big because people were waking up and caring. Something had to be done so the experiments that started in North Carolina by Dr. Fauci was transferred to China and was "accidentally" released. No conspiracy Facui took bats to China.

What effect did it have? We all gave into fear, literally stopped trusting in God and trusted in man, we al hate each other now and at each others throat, depression and suicide is up and many places much higher than covid. The biggest effect we are no longer concerned with our freedoms but now do what they say. That was not enough so they stoked the fires when the fear started subsiding and partnered with of BLM, an admitted Marxist organization, and got them to help riot over a man who was killing himself with 5 times the amount of drugs what it takes to die. (Yes the officer was wrong but Floyd was going to die anyway) This happened all over i places it shouldn't have and it was to organized and not a coincidence that the whole world all of a sudden had BLM everywhere.

Many of us have been completely in fear since March with it not letting up. The evil side is stoking that fear and loving that we are afraid of our own shadow. Many places we can't show our support of good things like in America if you support President Trump right now you can be killed by Marxist. I wear a mask were I have to but not at Church because we don't have to and of course we only have 6 people so.

No one can tell me that all this stuff just happened at all. There is Satan behind it as sure as I am breathing.

I thought finally that people were finally becoming strong and throwing off the shackles of the oppression of the liberal leftist governments but then we all gave into fear and started loving the governments. It's like my sister in law who need weight loss surgery to stay healthy and alive. Everyone was concerned for her and kept urging her to get the surgery from her husband, children to other people and relatives. All of a sudden she decided to separate from her husband. The effect? No one has talked about the surgery anymore. The reason I bring this up is because there is always a reason things happen and nothing happens by chance.

You can believe me or not, I am old enough to see patterns and there are many to find if you want to.

On Edit: I am persecuting no one, if you want to wear a mask every where go ahead and I will honor you and wear some if you come close to me. I am sick of the fear and I want others to understand that not everything is kosher here and not to accept everything one reads and hears.

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@APAK

Well what this thread seems to be about is about verbally persecuting Christians who wear masks and believe that covid-19 is a real pandemic.

Which is a lot of Christians living outside your bubble, I'm sure you are wishing if only they could all think like "Far Right America."

The only agenda I see here is we got a faction of anti-maskers trying force their conspiracies upon every Christian. No offense but all these conspiracies seem to originate from one place Redneck America, some good music does come out of Redneck America, but you can keep your conspiracies.

Someone from Alabama once told me that everyone who works in the government, national security service, army, police force is part of Illuminati. That's complete nonsense.

But I just wished you left it at Illuminati conspiracy theories..... Because the lie of "covid-19 being a hoax" has led to people dying from covid-19.

Well I'm not into the original Illuminati group of the late 1600s and early 1700s these days although they do exist today and are very influential and work under different labels.

And I'm not into conspiracy theories as well. I'm a conspiracy realist. Did you know that the CIA coined this phrase 'conspiracy theory.' They did it to defend off folks spying (ironic aye?) into their black projects, initially. So do you think I just made this up as a new conspiracy theory? Check it out!

I think that Alabamian did feed you a load of manure. It must have given you a good laugh and so it should..I would not only have smirked at him I would have also asked him if they get to wear different colored robes and perform weekly rituals...

No, not a redneck, although I do get a little red at the back of my neck once in a while, when I'm outdoors, swimming or fishing...a redneck I am then..

And no I do not believe in your conspiracy theory that I'm now separating Christendom via masks, muzzle or face diapers...I want all of them to come off now...freedom at last, fresh air at last.

If you want to believe in a super-intelligent flu-like virus and man-made at that, then you are free to believe it.

I'm just pointing out some of the serious errors of thinking this way and because of this thinking we are now seeing petty dictators arise out of nowhere upon their self-created thrones, as Lords of their Manors, to wield their illegal and unconstitutional powers against their peoples. And this has all caused fractures and even permanent damage to society within the scope of their people they are meant to justly govern. They are now suffering needlessly.

Maybe you want to start a thread that proves me otherwise.

And there is no persecution of fellow believers on this thread, or none intended anyway. It must be another conspiracy theory of yours.

I have to agree with you that there are many folks that believe (in public anyway.. they might really believe otherwise in their thoughts and have many doubts over time) as you do, on this virus and it has caused a so-called pandemic of itself around the globe.

They believe for various reasons and conditions: out of fear and even panic, lack or incapable of critical thinking, because their truth is derived from the tellie only, monetary incentives, political gain, weak or cowardice personalities, insecurities of various shades..and more.

I am not a part of these mask-wearing, unsocial distancing, and cleaning with alcohol to the point of killing off necessary natural germs needed for ones natural immune system groups.

APAK

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Re-Post:

Quote: "Josho"
Are some anti-maskers supporting and practicing lawlessness?

Quote: "Bobby Jo"
Are some pro-maskers supporting and practicing lawlessness? -- After all, IT IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL in the United States to FORCE someone who's not SICK to DO SOMETHING like wear a MASK, or be QUARANTINED, or SHUT DOWN THEIR BUSINESS.

:)
Bobby Jo​

Trump supporters could have died from arson by Biden supporters

By
M. Dowling
September 24, 2020

A family with Trump flags on two of their vehicles were under assault last night. Fires were set and their house could have burned down if they had not woken up. They are saying they are sorry they put their children’s’ lives at risk by sporting two Trump flags on their cars.

Isn’t that sad?

Their garage was spray-painted with ‘Biden 220, BLM, and the Anarchy symbol.

I don't think it's "SAD", -- I'd argue it's indicative of VIOLENT LIBERAL POLITICS.

In fact yesterday a neighbor was holding a "TRUMP / PENCE" sign while her young child was bringing in trash barrels for the neighbors, (one is on oxygen), and when I complimented her on the sign, she said a friend gave it to her for FREE after it had been posted in their yard, and the yard had been completely vandalized. -- She said she didn't want it for her yard, and neither do I.

So much for the "loving" liberals that burn down Cities, Homes, and Possessions.
Bobby Jo

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Josho , I do tend to agree with the ex-PM of Australia, who was ousted out by the 'far-right' of the liberal party. A 'far-right' I would not associate with.

In the UK Mirror a few days ago he made a speech in London. I do think he is bucking for a job there, in a trade ambassadorial role? Might have made his speech a little biased?

Anyway, Tony Abbott does speak as if he is from the Florida, like our current Governor (Premier) Ron DeSantis, over here. And I seem to like him. DeSantis just laid down the law again yesterday and wrote a directive to ban/prohibit anyone from citing and fining individuals found without masks outdoors. Sounds like a responsible and sound edict...we are not Communist you know. Can you imagine anyone on a lake, fishing all day, kms from anyone, and getting cited and fined as they packed up for the day for not wearing a mask.

These are some of Abbott's words on this virus...from the news source...

---------------------------------

Former Australian PM Tony Abbott blasted ‘unaccountable experts’ and ‘virus hysteria’ today, describing lockdown rules as “virtual house arrest” in a speech in London.

Mr Abbott claimed that in his home country, the cost to the economy of each life saved was more than £2 million. He said officials should act less like "trauma doctors" willing to save life at any cost, and more like "health economists".

He said: "Shouldn't we have started to ask whether the cure was proportionate to the disease."

And he said officials have a tendency of getting stuck in "crisis mode" longer than necessary, especially if the crisis "increases their authority or boosts their standing."

Mr Abbott said governments had justified the shift from "herd immunity" to reducing transmission as "following the expert advice, as if this has always been clear or as if we should be ruled, rather than merely guided, by unaccountable experts."

He added: "Inevitably, much of the media has spread 'virus hysteria', with the occasional virus-linked death of a youngster highlighted to show that deadly threat isn't confined to the very old or the very sick or those exposed to massive viral loads."

He warned that “for much more than a mere moment, we let fear of getting sick stop us from being fully alive.”

Mr Abbott went on: “Surely it’s time to relax the rules so that individuals can take more personal responsibility and make more of their own decisions about the risks they’re prepared to run.

“For me the recent 75th anniversary of World War II, prompted this reflection. That generation, ready to risk life to preserve freedom.

“This generation, ready to risk freedom to preserve life. Yet we don’t think of our parents and our grandparents as “too brave”, do we? I wonder what judgement history will pass on us.”

----
I hope Abbott and those like him, can make a future impact on Australia, and soon

APAK

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Protesters try to drum out crowd
About 40 people gathered wearing masks, holding signs and making noise during counterprotest
  • By An Daily News staff writer
  • 6 hrs ago

Geoff Crimmins/Daily NewsPeople wearing masks and socially distancing protest against a Christ Church “psalm sing” on Friday outside Moscow City Hall.

• Geoff Crimmins/Daily News

A man wearing a sign protests against a Christ Church "psalm sing" on Friday outside Moscow City Hall.

A cacophony of beating drums and honking car horns filled the air Friday evening at Moscow City Hall as protesters tried to disrupt another singing event hosted by Christ Church.

The hundreds of people singing psalms were not wearing masks or social distancing despite the city’s order stating face coverings must be worn in indoor and outdoor public settings where 6-foot social distancing cannot be maintained with nonhousehold members.

The protesters wore masks and came with messages about keeping the community safe. Several banged on drums in an attempt to drown out the singing voices.

“We’re trying to teach Christians how to love thy neighbor,” said Vonn Walden, a protester who showed up with his own drum to add to the noise.

He said health officials recommend wearing masks to stop the spread of COVID-19. Walden said the people singing claim to be Christians but disregard the safety of others.

“We need to wear masks to protect each other,” he said.

Holli Cooper showed up with a sign that read, “Real Christians would care about their neighbors. Wear a mask.”

She called Christ Church Pastor Doug Wilson an “arrogant narcissist” who does not care about the health of other citizens.

Brad Sheets said he showed up to protest because he believes in the separation of church and state.

“This town isn’t dictated by what church does or what they want to do and I don’t condone their actions,” he said. “I want to stay safe. That’s why we’re here with masks and 6 feet apart to stop any further large groups.”

Sheets, who wore a mask, said that by being there, “that’s one less infected person that might infect a large group.”

Kayla Sloot showed up with a similar message.

“We’re not trying to spread this pandemic in our town,” she said. “These people should be wearing masks and taking the necessary precaution that the city council has set.”

Anthony Kuipers can be reached at [email protected].

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Josho , I do tend to agree with the ex-PM of Australia, who was ousted out by the 'far-right' of the liberal party. A 'far-right' I would not associate with.

In the UK Mirror a few days ago he made a speech in London. I do think he is bucking for a job there, in a trade ambassadorial role? Might have made his speech a little biased?

Anyway, Tony Abbott does speak as if he is from the Florida, like our current Governor (Premier) Ron DeSantis, over here. And I seem to like him. DeSantis just laid down the law again yesterday and wrote a directive to ban/prohibit anyone from citing and fining individuals found without masks outdoors. Sounds like a responsible and sound edict...we are not Communist you know. Can you imagine anyone on a lake, fishing all day, kms from anyone, and getting cited and fined as they packed up for the day for not wearing a mask.

These are some of Abbott's words on this virus...from the news source...

---------------------------------

Former Australian PM Tony Abbott blasted ‘unaccountable experts’ and ‘virus hysteria’ today, describing lockdown rules as “virtual house arrest” in a speech in London.

Mr Abbott claimed that in his home country, the cost to the economy of each life saved was more than £2 million. He said officials should act less like "trauma doctors" willing to save life at any cost, and more like "health economists".

He said: "Shouldn't we have started to ask whether the cure was proportionate to the disease."

And he said officials have a tendency of getting stuck in "crisis mode" longer than necessary, especially if the crisis "increases their authority or boosts their standing."

Mr Abbott said governments had justified the shift from "herd immunity" to reducing transmission as "following the expert advice, as if this has always been clear or as if we should be ruled, rather than merely guided, by unaccountable experts."

He added: "Inevitably, much of the media has spread 'virus hysteria', with the occasional virus-linked death of a youngster highlighted to show that deadly threat isn't confined to the very old or the very sick or those exposed to massive viral loads."

He warned that “for much more than a mere moment, we let fear of getting sick stop us from being fully alive.”

Mr Abbott went on: “Surely it’s time to relax the rules so that individuals can take more personal responsibility and make more of their own decisions about the risks they’re prepared to run.

“For me the recent 75th anniversary of World War II, prompted this reflection. That generation, ready to risk life to preserve freedom.

“This generation, ready to risk freedom to preserve life. Yet we don’t think of our parents and our grandparents as “too brave”, do we? I wonder what judgement history will pass on us.”

----
I hope Abbott and those like him, can make a future impact on Australia, and soon

APAK

I actually want old people to be protected, because these are people's parents, and for some it's all they have.

Reactions: amadeus and APAK

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sorry if I offended any of you, I didn't get a good sleep last night and was pretty annoyed at the influence some have had on a minority in this country. Yes unfortunately there is a small minority that believe covid to be a hoax in Australia.

Even though we disagree on some matters, these topics can be discussed in a peaceful manner.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think we can all agree though, that fishing in the bush at a river or creek is a safe activity.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Protesters try to drum out crowd
About 40 people gathered wearing masks, holding signs and making noise during counterprotest
  • By An Daily News staff writer
  • 6 hrs ago
Geoff Crimmins/Daily NewsPeople wearing masks and socially distancing protest against a Christ Church “psalm sing” on Friday outside Moscow City Hall.

A man wearing a sign protests against a Christ Church "psalm sing" on Friday outside Moscow City Hall.

A cacophony of beating drums and honking car horns filled the air Friday evening at Moscow City Hall as protesters tried to disrupt another singing event hosted by Christ Church.

The hundreds of people singing psalms were not wearing masks or social distancing despite the city’s order stating face coverings must be worn in indoor and outdoor public settings where 6-foot social distancing cannot be maintained with nonhousehold members.

The protesters wore masks and came with messages about keeping the community safe. Several banged on drums in an attempt to drown out the singing voices.

“We’re trying to teach Christians how to love thy neighbor,” said Vonn Walden, a protester who showed up with his own drum to add to the noise.

He said health officials recommend wearing masks to stop the spread of COVID-19. Walden said the people singing claim to be Christians but disregard the safety of others.

“We need to wear masks to protect each other,” he said.

Holli Cooper showed up with a sign that read, “Real Christians would care about their neighbors. Wear a mask.”

She called Christ Church Pastor Doug Wilson an “arrogant narcissist” who does not care about the health of other citizens.

Brad Sheets said he showed up to protest because he believes in the separation of church and state.

“This town isn’t dictated by what church does or what they want to do and I don’t condone their actions,” he said. “I want to stay safe. That’s why we’re here with masks and 6 feet apart to stop any further large groups.”

Sheets, who wore a mask, said that by being there, “that’s one less infected person that might infect a large group.”

Kayla Sloot showed up with a similar message.

“We’re not trying to spread this pandemic in our town,” she said. “These people should be wearing masks and taking the necessary precaution that the city council has set.”

Anthony Kuipers can be reached at [email protected].

It is becoming clearer by the day...This protesting mob in Moscow ID, an example from the left of liberal parties the world over are singing the same tune today...the real song and message is, we don't want Christians in our town 'contaminating it' with their Jesus and their songs of praise for him...

We Christians should be singing and jumping with joy in these times, as they recognize us not being like them and not of their world....we are peculiar people, indeed..Amen

APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hear ye hear ye...Florida has a sane leader....is is free and open.....come on down, ye hear...we are fully open for business...

Freedom For Florida – Governor Desantis Lifts All Remaining Restrictions And Bans Mask Fines
by AND Magazine Staff September 25, 2020
0Shares

Today Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, through executive order, lifted all remaining coronavirus restrictions on restaurants and bars as well as banned the issuing of fines for those violating mask requirements or other local mandates. That order took effect immediately.

Bars and restaurants are no longer required to operate at less than full capacity. The executive order also prohibits local jurisdictions from closing businesses or collecting fines related to COVID-19 related mandates, e.g. mask requirement, limiting the size of groups, etc.

DeSantis said “We are today moving into what we initially called phase 3. And what that’ll mean for the restaurants is there will not be limitations from the state of Florida.”

“We’re also saying in the state of Florida everybody has a right to work.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
that means indoor as well as outdoors..no masks.... as I read it...

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is becoming clearer by the day...This protesting mob in Moscow ID, an example from the left of liberal parties the world over are singing the same tune today...the real song and message is, we don't want Christians in our town 'contaminating it' with their Jesus and their songs of praise for him...

We Christians should be singing and jumping with joy in these times, as they recognize us not being like them and not of their world....we are peculiar people, indeed..Amen

APAK

Good morning APAK,
It sure does seem that the liberals are much more trusting of the govt. and fearful of this covid than many of the Christians I know, how many times are we told not to fear in the Word? So many times. What of wearing masks during flu season, for as much good as they do which is really nothing at all. I wear it just out of respect for certain folks I know, and so I don't break the law going into stores and the like. It's all about fear and ushering in "Peace and Safety". Police state, Marshall law, IMO. I just hate seeing so many who are so very afraid of this thing they won't even come out of their houses, they get their food delivered each week or have their relatives leave it at their door. That is fear beyond normal. Yikes!

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

APAK
The Media scoffed at the "protesters" and called it a "stunt" for their 15 minutes of fame.

Tell me... how is dragging peaceful worshipers out in the middle of singing/worshipping not violating their Rights? Surely, wasn't this the atheists and God-haters in Moscow trying to get their 15 minutes of fame/infamy?

The Mayor and City Council that backed these arrests shows how they are godless and power-hungry to lord over the public as kings!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning APAK,
It sure does seem that the liberals are much more trusting of the govt. and fearful of this covid than many of the Christians I know, how many times are we told not to fear in the Word? So many times. What of wearing masks during flu season, for as much good as they do which is really nothing at all. I wear it just out of respect for certain folks I know, and so I don't break the law going into stores and the like. It's all about fear and ushering in "Peace and Safety". Police state, Marshall law, IMO. I just hate seeing so many who are so very afraid of this thing they won't even come out of their houses, they get their food delivered each week or have their relatives leave it at their door. That is fear beyond normal. Yikes!

It is so sad.....it goes to show what the combination of politics, power and money as used in a concoction for evil or oppression can do for the soul....I'm so happy that Florida is 'open' now....in Lake county here, we never had to wear a mask outdoors...just a few miles to my East, the next county over, the liberal democrat mayor there was beginning to cite people for not wearing masks.....now morale and good tidings should abound quickly....I'm afraid the Blue democrat States will manipulate their people to the end for politics and power as they hate Trump.....their people need to rise up...and yes as you said liberals do tend to trust their governments out of hand... a shame

Bless you Nancy...been awhile since I chattered with you....APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Media scoffed at the "protesters" and called it a "stunt" for their 15 minutes of fame.

Tell me... how is dragging peaceful worshipers out in the middle of singing/worshipping not violating their Rights? Surely, wasn't this the atheists and God-haters in Moscow trying to get their 15 minutes of fame/infamy?

The Mayor and City Council that backed these arrests shows how they are godless and power-hungry to lord over the public as kings!
We now know if we didn't know before who we are dealing with...

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We now know if we didn't know before who we are dealing with...
The abuse, violation of people's rights and freedom, and the insane power grab from the Leftist Politicians, police and prosecutors is on full display... all in the name of "public safety." They use the same argument that we cannot have guns "for public safety." That unless you submit to getting a vaccine, "in the name of Public Safety" you are marked out, or restricted from full freedom.

If voters in America are too dense to see it, this has become simply the Democrat policy of "Not letting a good crisis go to waste"!

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The abuse, violation of people's rights and freedom, and the insane power grab from the Leftist Politicians, police and prosecutors is on full display... all in the name of "public safety." They use the same argument that we cannot have guns "for public safety." That unless you submit to getting a vaccine, "in the name of Public Safety" you are marked out, or restricted from full freedom.

If voters in America are too dense to see it, this has become simply the Democrat policy of "Not letting a good crisis go to waste"!
I was delivering homework to the kids from our school and called in at a service center to use the toilet. Hoped out if the van and went inside to the counter and the girl behind the desk backed up against the shelving to get as far away from me as possible. For a minute I was wondering what was going on, them realised I'd left the mask sitting on the seat in the van. Poor girl was terrified. And they had no public convenience.
It's sad to see people going out of their way to avoid others. At a time when physical contact and friendliness would go so far too assist immunity. The ignorance, it deliberate manipulation of the population by governments to enforce laws totally contrary to good health and common sense and I'm contradiction to normal healthy practice... Fresh air... Loving contact... Exercise... Healthy food replaced by masks.... Distancing... Home detention... And fast food delivered along with an increase in alcohol consumption. Churches closed but liquor stores essential service!!!
If those actions weren't a deliberate action against societal welfare I'll eat the carpet in my lounge.

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was delivering homework to the kids from our school and called in at a service center to use the toilet. Hoped out if the van and went inside to the counter and the girl behind the desk backed up against the shelving to get as far away from me as possible. For a minute I was wondering what was going on, them realised I'd left the mask sitting on the seat in the van. Poor girl was terrified. And they had no public convenience.
It's sad to see people going out of their way to avoid others. At a time when physical contact and friendliness would go so far too assist immunity. The ignorance, it deliberate manipulation of the population by governments to enforce laws totally contrary to good health and common sense and I'm contradiction to normal healthy practice... Fresh air... Loving contact... Exercise... Healthy food replaced by masks.... Distancing... Home detention... And fast food delivered along with an increase in alcohol consumption. Churches closed but liquor stores essential service!!!
If those actions weren't a deliberate action against societal welfare I'll eat the carpet in my lounge.
Joe Biden wants to make it mandatory that you wear a mask in your own yard, and alone in your own car! This is not "safety," it is fear-mongering! Imagine a hunter coming out of the woods without their mask on, and never getting within 100 yards of anybody for days...

Because of the sycophantic Media and Liberal Politicians, people are so gripped with so much fear that they would sacrifice all for the perceived safety of Fascism and Socialism, and the Democrats know it! The question is, what do some people gain from terrorizing and controlling the populace?

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Just went out to get my kayak life vest..and try it on..it fits....the kayak is aboard a truck I guess on its way down here from Georgia...

What can you say about uninformed folks, it is ages old...it is about time that these same folks now understand that the politics being played out at the State and National level does actually impact their lives...I don't care if they live in the sticks or not....there is a real VISIBLE push today to plant and grow world wide socialism, under the cover of clever false flags, high tech innovations, that promises creature comforts.. for all.
..just let us do it, it won't hurt, you will like it, I promise...don't you trust the 'experts' and all of your 'government'...you are a patriot right?,,,and on and on,,,

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hear ye hear ye...Florida has a sane leader....is is free and open.....come on down, ye hear...we are fully open for business...

Freedom For Florida – Governor Desantis Lifts All Remaining Restrictions And Bans Mask Fines
by AND Magazine Staff September 25, 2020
0Shares

Today Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, through executive order, lifted all remaining coronavirus restrictions on restaurants and bars as well as banned the issuing of fines for those violating mask requirements or other local mandates. That order took effect immediately.

Bars and restaurants are no longer required to operate at less than full capacity. The executive order also prohibits local jurisdictions from closing businesses or collecting fines related to COVID-19 related mandates, e.g. mask requirement, limiting the size of groups, etc.

DeSantis said “We are today moving into what we initially called phase 3. And what that’ll mean for the restaurants is there will not be limitations from the state of Florida.”

“We’re also saying in the state of Florida everybody has a right to work.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
that means indoor as well as outdoors..no masks.... as I read it...

Congrats for you all. I was so happy to hear that your Governor throw off the shackles of liberal oppression.

Reactions: APAK
Status
Not open for further replies.