Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In short, after a massive drop of receipts proved that Fauci, and his boss Francis Collins, lied, the NIH itself has finally acknowledged funding Gain-of-Function research.

I think back to the old TV show "Gomer Pyle", Surprise, Surprise, Surprise; and we really aren't surprised. We simply NOW have the EVIDENCE for what we've suspected and known all along to take to COURT (Military Tribunal) to CONVICT these Criminals for the Crimes Against Humanity.

I'll bet the Deep State feels like Captain Hook hearing the Tick Tock when the crocodile is near. -- Tick Tock, Tick Tock ...
Bobby Jo & ELAM :rolleyes:

Reactions: Taken

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But, it is really no 'trick'! We simply always need to have our "ears" open to hear what He is saying!

It's not so cut and dried for me. I most often have to go along just trusting Him. He doesn't speak to me clearly like, go up and talk to that person or...go to a street called Straight. But...maybe one day.

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not so cut and dried for me. I most often have to go along just trusting Him. He doesn't speak to me clearly like, go up and talk to that person or...go to a street called Straight. But...maybe one day.
Don't try to change a single thing, sister. Leave it in God's hands. He is able in every situation His wonders to perform and His will to communicate.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't try to change a single thing, sister. Leave it in God's hands. He is able in every situation His wonders to perform and His will to communicate.

No, I wouldn't try to change anything. He asks one thing of me, to trust Him unwaveringly, in any and all circumstances I find myself in. And that's what I've been consumed with, giving to Him the one thing He asks for, the obedience of trust.

Reactions: amadeus

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My advise is not medical, but spiritual. If you want to live, at least a while longer than the others, then you should get the vaccine. And when it comes the mark of the beast as well.

Persecution and death await those who fail to receive the mark. You will live longer if you do get it... even if you wish that you could die but can not. But at the time you got what you wanted and saved your life, rather than losing it.
What does this have to do with a vaccine against a virus?

Just asking. It seems out of place

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My advise is not medical, but spiritual. If you want to live, at least a while longer than the others, then you should get the vaccine. And when it comes the mark of the beast as well.

Persecution and death await those who fail to receive the mark. You will live longer if you do get it... even if you wish that you could die but can not. But at the time you got what you wanted and saved your life, rather than losing it.

An INTERESTING and FOUNDATIONAL OBSERVATION, -- but it's not a "given" that ALL will be Martyred. MANY (MOST) will NOT be martyred.

So our FUTURE actually seems to be more in line with the following:

Get the Vax:
1. You will be able to eat, but may die or be maimed.
2. You might CONTINUE to receive "Boosters" so that you can eat, but most likely will die or be maimed.
3. If you CONTINUE to conform to Additional Requirements (One-World-Monetary-System) you can eat, but will die when Jesus Returns.
4. If you don't conform to Additional Requirements (O-W-M-S), you may still die or be maimed, and still go hungry.

Don't Get the Vax:
1. You may not be able to eat but will be healthy, and if you catch the "Covid" have a 99.7% chance of recovery, and will get better FASTER if you take the "horse de-wormer" available at "Tractor Supply".
2. When the (O-W-M-S) comes you will still go hungry.​

Note: Being able to "eat" suggests being able to keep your Shelter, Food, Fuel, and Cable TV.​

So in the final analysis, I've decided to PREPARE my household so that I will MOST LIKELY be able to have Shelter, Food, and Fuel, -- but will probably lose my Cable TV.

Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An INTERESTING and FOUNDATIONAL OBSERVATION, -- but it's not a "given" that ALL will be Martyred. MANY (MOST) will NOT be martyred.

So our FUTURE actually seems to be more in line with the following:

Get the Vax:
1. You will be able to eat, but may die or be maimed.
2. You might CONTINUE to receive "Boosters" so that you can eat, but most likely will die or be maimed.
3. If you CONTINUE to conform to Additional Requirements (One-World-Monetary-System) you can eat, but will die when Jesus Returns.
4. If you don't conform to Additional Requirements (O-W-M-S), you may still die or be maimed, and still go hungry.

Don't Get the Vax:
1. You may not be able to eat, and have a 99.7% chance of recovery.
2. When the (O-W-M-S) comes you will still go hungry.​

Note: Being able to "eat" suggests being able to keep your Shelter, Food, Fuel, and Cable TV.​

So in the final analysis, I've decided to PREPARE my household so that I will MOST LIKELY be able to have Shelter, Food, and Fuel, -- but will probably lose my Cable TV.

I cannot wait for Fauci to stand trial; the Global Minister of COVID propaganda...

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I cannot wait for Fauci to stand trial; the Global Minister of COVID propaganda...

LOL, -- You've Already Called It:

In short, after a massive drop of receipts proved that Fauci, and his boss Francis Collins, lied, the NIH itself has finally acknowledged funding Gain-of-Function research.

Tick Tock, Tick Tock,

Reactions: APAK

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I think everyone's on to the tactic and I think the ones who are being targeted just don't rile easily so it can't work. It's a difficult task when someone tries to take away Godgiven peace.

Gal 5:
For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You know how it works...
Fauci will not be charge or tried.
He will be given an honor accolade and another billion dollars to facilitate another "crisis".

Reactions: APAK and Bobby Jo

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
What does this have to do with a vaccine against a virus?

Just asking. It seems out of place

I'm looking at the lab creation of this virus, the unconventional vaccine that was prepared for it, which modifies RNA. The suppression of treatments that would otherwise reduce public acceptance of these vaccines, the mandates and lockdowns which keep people from doing business. The book of revelation, the part about not being able to buy or sell, being unable to die. The book enoch, the part about the offspring of the watchers, and that their spirits will wander the arid places. Evidence for an alien or Nephalim presence.

As yet there is no command to worship the beast, so I do not think the vaccine is the mark. However we could be a few steps removed from the mark, so I expect it is near.

What could change to make people suddenly worship the beast? There are several possibilities. Either we will come to need the genetic expertise of the Nephalim, or suffer, and die due to genetic anomalies. Which will lead to the Antichrist, worshiping the beast. Perhaps eyes will be opened to the evils of atheistic humanism/ marxism. Only for the herd to flee into the slaughterhouse.

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm looking at the lab creation of this virus, the unconventional vaccine that was prepared for it, which modifies RNA. The suppression of treatments that would otherwise reduce public acceptance of these vaccines, the mandates and lockdowns which keep people from doing business. The book of revelation, the part about not being able to buy or sell, being unable to die. The book enoch, the part about the offspring of the watchers, and that their spirits will wander the arid places. Evidence for an alien or Nephalim presence.

As yet there is no command to worship the beast, so I do not think the vaccine is the mark. However we could be a few steps removed from the mark, so I expect it is near.

What could change to make people suddenly worship the beast? There are several possibilities. Either we will come to need the genetic expertise of the Nephalim, or suffer, and die due to genetic anomalies. Which will lead to the Antichrist, worshiping the beast. Perhaps eyes will be opened to the evils of atheistic humanism/ marxism. Only for the herd to flee into the slaughterhouse.
Mark of the beast is financial.

So why do you think a vaccine which is made to try to fight a virus has anything to do with a mark

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Mark of the beast is financial.

So why do you think a vaccine which is made to try to fight a virus has anything to do with a mark

I expect the mark will be an more advanced vaccine passport equipped with antibody detection. It will be scanned at all points of sale, and tied to your accounts.

But this is speculative. I do not trust anyone but the God who made me with my DNA.

Last edited:

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I expect the mark will be an more advanced vaccine passport equipped with antibody detection. It will be scanned at all points of sale, and tied to your accounts.

But this is speculative. I do not trust anyone but the God who made me with my DNA.
Your right it is speculative. And I see no basis in scripture. But thats beside the point

So do you think because I took the vacc I am in danger of falling for the mark?

Do you think my daughter in law who wishes her mother had access to the vaccine so she could spend christmas with her mother instead of morning the loss of her mother because she had no access to the vaccine is in danger of falling for the mark

Do you think the people who are at high risk of of dieting from this vaccine and take this because they want to spend more time on this earth with their loved ones because of being high risk are in danger of falling for the mark?

Just asking

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know how it works...
Fauci will not be charge or tried.
He will be given an honor accolade and another billion dollars to facilitate another "crisis".

Leaving the TRAP set, while the culprit is still roaming the neighbor hood, doesn't mean the culprit won't get CAUGHT. It's only when the TRAP is SPRUNG that we KNOW!

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo & ELAM

Reactions: Taken and APAK

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your right it is speculative. And I see no basis in scripture. But thats beside the point

Do you think my daughter in law who wishes her mother had access to the vaccine so she could spend christmas with her mother instead of morning the loss of her mother because she had no access to the vaccine is in danger of falling for the mark

Do you think the people who are at high risk of of dieting from this vaccine and take this because they want to spend more time on this earth with their loved ones because of being high risk are in danger of falling for the mark?

Just asking

I think you care too much what men think of you.

Reactions: Taken and Bobby Jo

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian

Just asking

I would not visit my family again if they required I be vaccinated. I had visited them last Christmass without a vaccine.

How would one justify not getting the mark if they are vaccinated? Hopefully they come out and say, "this is the mark of the beast, now bow and worship." But I doubt they would be so direct.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think back to the old TV show "Gomer Pyle", Surprise, Surprise, Surprise; and we really aren't surprised. We simply NOW have the EVIDENCE for what we've suspected and known all along to take to COURT (Military Tribunal) to CONVICT these Criminals for the Crimes Against Humanity.

I'll bet the Deep State feels like Captain Hook hearing the Tick Tock when the crocodile is near. -- Tick Tock, Tick Tock ...

It's never been a secret, the Government allocates millions of dollars to Labs research.

It's never been a secret, that Labs collect and store and tinker with deadly Viruses.

It's never been a secret, the UN and WEF are regular bed parteners and their Agenda is Exclusive World Control, by Any means.

It has been suspect on Several Occasions of Labs unleashing Viruses to Target specific animals and humans.

So, here's the front story...a Virus has "oopsie" been released from a Lab in China...
And weeks later, the people's of the whole world should be in "Fear of death" at their door step.

China...a nation that rolls out highly technological gadgets daily.
And the Lab located in China...was so "unsecured", a deadly Virus "oopsie" slipped out to the public?
And....that's it? "Yes....shut up...we have a pandemic crisis to Orchestrate and Conduct and Release upon the public yet another Lab creation."

I am not mystified who the disgusting frauds in DC are sleeping with or their big picture intents or am blind to their orchestrated ways and means.
Neither do I think their dastardly stomach churning corruption will be punished "by men."

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would not visit my family again if they required I be vaccinated. I had visited them last Christmass without a vaccine.

How would one justify not getting the mark if they are vaccinated? Hopefully they come out and say, "this is the mark of the beast, now bow and worship." But I doubt they would be so direct.
Well I think of a few things

1. buying and selling has nothing to do with a vaccine for a virus
2. The mark will be given in the forhead or hand. Not as an intramuscular injection in the shoulder thighs or upper hip
3 the mark will be instituted by a world leader out or Europe. Who has gained control of all financial institutions worldwide
4 the mark will be some number like a bank account number and will also have the number of a man 666

You see God told us what the mark is, where it will be who will give it and why it will be given. So their should be no deed to fear that maybe you might be tricked, No one will be tricked.

so if anyone who knows the word and is fooled into taking the mark of the beast they have no one to blame but themselves

this vaccine bears no resemblance to the mark in how it is administered or what it is for. So why would we claim it is?

Last edited:
Reactions: maximum velocity
Status
Not open for further replies.