Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who here has taken any vaccine as a sacrifice for any nation?

The stuff people say just...... I wish they could see what people see..

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We serve a mighty God my friend. If we trust in Him where can we go wrong? My own mortality is upon me especially apparently to me through the anguish of my wife, but we refuse to let go of God. No matter what if we are on His side, what man can be against us?
You are loved my dear friend . What do you mean by aguish of your wife . FEEL free to PM me about this in case you dont feel free to talk about
it here . I will also pray for your wife and you and all the lambs .

Reactions: amadeus

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maine Hospital Forced to Close ICU Due to Firing So Many Unvaccinated Employees

by daniel_g2 hours ago2 hours ago
icu.jpg

Healthcare workers were praised as heroes during 2020.

They operated the frontlines during the COVID-19 outbreak and many acquired natural immunity by contracting the virus.

Fast forward to 2021 and healthcare workers across the country have become the unemployed.

Because a significant portion of medical professionals refuse the COVID-19 jab, they’re tossed aside like yesterday’s trash.

Trending: WATCH: Australian Premier Admits on Camera Quarantine Camps for ‘Unvaccinated’

And the ones who praised them in 2020 now cheer for their firing in 2021.

Unfortunately, firing qualified healthcare workers is having disastrous results on hospital systems.

Staffing shortages have already impacted New York and shut down critical services.

This story comes from Maine, which currently has one of America’s largest COVID-19 outbreaks.

Circling back. Here are today’s case rates per 100,000 according to the CDC:

Vermont – 236
Maine – 209
Florida – 75

https://t.co/YeTwuA2P52

— Christina Pushaw (@ChristinaPushaw) October 22, 2021

Maine has fully vaccinated 69.9% of its population (4th highest in America).

Follow on Telegram @WeLoveTrumpNoah
The state also has strict COVID-19 jab mandates for healthcare workers and fired unvaccinated employees.

Unsurprisingly, the COVID-19 outbreak and staffing shortage has put tremendous pressure on the healthcare system.

One hospital had to shut down its ICU due to lack of employees.

pic.twitter.com/ERLxkpIr6C

— Amanda Hill (@amanduhill) October 12, 2021

Maine Hospital Fired So Many Unvaxed Employees They Had to Close the ICU ⋆ A hospital in Maine fired so many of its employees for being unvaccinated that the place was forced to close its ICU. ⋆ Flag And Cross Maine Hospital Fired So Many Unvaxed Employees They Had to Close the ICU ⋆ A hospital in Maine fired so many of its employees for being unvaccinated that the place was forced to close its ICU. ⋆ Flag And Cross

— Dian (@Dian5) October 13, 2021

Maine hospital fired so many unvaccinated employees they had to close the ICU Maine hospital fired so many unvaccinated employees they had to close the ICU

— Jeff Lee (@Jeff2020Lee) October 22, 2021

Flag & Cross reported:

The administrators of Central Maine Healthcare in Lewiston, Maine, enacted a vax policy demanding all employees to take the vaccine. But more than 250 employees refused to comply before the deadline. These employees were subsequently fired.

Unfortunately for patients, about 170 of those employees were needed to staff the intensive care unit. Consequently, the hospital had to shut down its ICU because of the firings.

Because it lost so many employees, the hospital plans on cutting intensive care beds by 50% and reducing the number of medical surgical beds by 40%, the Bangor Daily News reported.

Other healthcare companies in Maine have also quit their jobs.

MaineHealth said 69 staffers resigned, Central Maine Healthcare reported 70 resignations at the time and 500 open positions at the hospital, and another 89 staffers left at Northern Light Health over their refusal to take the vax.

Many have called for a repeal of the COVID-19 jab mandate in favor of a testing option for unvaccinated employees.

Bangor Daily News provided additional details:

The plan at Central Maine Medical Center is spurring local lawmakers to call on Mills to provide a testing opt-out to the mandate, something the Democratic governor has resisted so far. The hospital confirmed the worst-case scenario on Friday, saying 250 employees have no vaccination record with the hospital and 170 of them deal directly with patients.

The situation is one of the most dire outlined at a Maine hospital during the COVID-19 pandemic. It also presents a dire situation in Androscoggin County, where 58 percent of the population has had its final COVID-19 dose, according to state data. The hospital is in Maine’s second-largest city and caters to most of the region.

“We continue to work very closely with our as yet unvaccinated team members by giving them all the information they need to make an affirmative decision to receive the vaccine,” said Ann Kim, a spokesperson for Central Maine Healthcare, the hospital’s parent.

Maine Senate Minority Leader Jeff Timberlake, R-Turner, and Sen. Ned Claxton, D-Auburn, who were on a Friday call with hospital leaders, said members of the regional delegation are planning to petition Mills to consider a testing option for unvaccinated workers and to explore ways to provide aid to the hospital ahead of the deadline. They are also likely to ask Mills to consider deploying the Maine National Guard to bolster staffing.

There’s a simple solution to this self-imposed dilemma.

Don’t fire your qualified healthcare workers and let them make their own medical decisions.

Considering the COVID-19 jab doesn’t stop transmission, these mandates make zero sense and only put patients in harm.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Reread your last line . I hope what i say next helps . I wish folks could see what GOD desires men to see .
That i said not concerning the shot . but concering the TRUTH . most folks are lost . I aint hated by anyone i know
for saying what i do about the shot . I might be , but i dont KNOW IT . what i am hated for is speaking bible truth .
WHEN i remind them of what version of JESUS they do follow . yeah , mark that well . ITS THE BIBLICAL ONE not the one
many men of many denominations preached , but the BIBLICAL ONE .

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reread your last line . I hope what i say next helps . I wish folks could see what GOD desires men to see .
That i said not concerning the shot . but concering the TRUTH . most folks are lost . I aint hated by anyone i know
for saying what i do about the shot . I might be , but i dont KNOW IT . what i am hated for is speaking bible truth .
WHEN i remind them of what version of JESUS they do follow . yeah , mark that well . ITS THE BIBLICAL ONE not the one
many men of many denominations preached , but the BIBLICAL ONE .
Show me in scripture where it says do
Not take the covid shot?

Reactions: Truman

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Show me in scripture where it says do
Not take the covid shot?
i was not talking about the shot . I made that very clear . Most folks dont hate me cause i warn not to take it .
They hate me cause i stick to bible doctrine . I said very clearly this had nothing to do with said shot .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unless Elohim Him/them/self tells me, I'm not taking that jab! For all I know, it could turn one into a Jabberwocky.
jabberwockybr-1000x600.jpg
Well allow me to say it anyway . My advice to all , for your health , DONT TOUCH that shot . I did research it .
WHEN i say research i dont mean i took the advice of the wacked out ones . I did REAL research .
And i remind us all , DONT TOUCH IT . Its not the mark of the beast , but it can and it did in animal trials lead to problems .
YET THEY PUSHED IT ON US ANYWAY . Nor do i say that everyone that took it will develope said problems . Not all animals did .
BUT ..............YEAH DONT Touch it . WE got GOD , we GOT CHRIST . I NEED NOTHING ELSE , BUT HIM .
I TRUST ONLY IN THE LORD . Does that make me evil and or fearful , cause i trust ONLY IN GOD .
Of course you know it dont my friend . Nor does it make me evil or fearful to warn those who have not yet taken it
TO NOT touch it . I am just warn out of love .

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Prove you had jab. Card.
Black market for cards.
Proof of jab to enter businesses.
Government, others won't do business with unvaxxed.
Mark, tattoo, chip in easy-to-scan place will stop black-market.
Combine financial info with mark to stop card loss.
Do away with cost, virus transfer, and cash.
Public and Government will have little patience for ancient religious superstition, all must get mark for the well-being of mankind.
It would only make sense. And it would, except for one thing...
I won't take the jab and I won't take the mark.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Forbidding buying or selling without the mark is a way of forcing people to get the mark. The mark may be tied to boosters, to show who is up to date on their gene therapy regimen. The gene therapy regimen could secretly turn people into Nephilim like the Ship of Theseus. Nephilim are ineligible for salvation, and they become demons when their body dies.

I don't see much resistance to globalization right now.

For the 666 prophecy to be fulfilled it need only match some new name with numerology.
We're talking possible fallen-angel technology here.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
US Government Could Mandate Social Credit Score & Tracking App To Implement Forced Covid Vaccinations – Patent Already Approved
HAF-Logo.png
HAFOctober 22, 2021

A U.S. patent approved August 31, 2021, reveals technology used to track people in order to pinpoint those allegedly more likely to spread Covid-19 and to identify unvaccinated individuals so they can be injected with the experimental shots.

The patent was filed by Israeli patent attorneys Dr. Gal Ehrlich and Maier Fenster of Ehrlich & Fenster.

Patent-Approved-US-Government-Could-Mandate-Social-Credit-Score-Tracking-App-To-Implement-Forced-Covid-Vaccinations.jpeg

The technology used in the patent analyzes data collected by smartphones, government-mandated phone apps, intelligence agencies, public cameras, ATM cameras, private business cameras and other sources.

Essentially, people will be given “scores” based on vaccination status, mask-wearing, behavior, movement, socialization and other factors.

Electronic devices communicating with each other will determine whether or not someone is a “super spreader” or a “non-super spreader” based on the various elements.

01-US-patent-social-credit-score-covid-19.png

As seen in the diagram below, the collection of surveillance technologies will send data to be analyzed in order to determine a “score” that places the person into a group.

Each group is ranked so the government can prioritize who to vaccinate next.

02-US-patent.png

Another diagram shows a web of individuals being tracked while in public.

03-US-Patent.png

According to the document, “the government may order the citizens to install a dedicated application on their smartphones (or other smart devices like tablets, smartwatches, smart glasses, etc.) to help the government with the logistics of the vaccination procedures.”

“The government (or other body) provides the public with such dedicated smart devices,” it continues. “In some embodiments, the app and/or the smart device is configured to inform on the user’s location at all times and to communicate with adjacent smart devices (via Bluetooth for example( to assess the interactions between users, for example, vicinity between users, movement of users, etc.)”

The paper says existing technology could also be used to track people, such as Android and iPhone cell phone software.

04-iPhone-cell-phone-software.png

Geolocation data will be monitored using cellphones, social media, credit card usage, IP addresses, facial recognition technology found in surveillance cameras, ATM’s, and private surveillance cameras in stores, buildings and houses.

Big Brother Australia: You Have 15 Minutes To Take A Selfie And Send It To The Government.

05-surveillance-cameras.png

Providing examples of tracking a subject’s behavior, the patent says it could determine if a person is “wearing a mask” by “analyzing images taken during calls” or if a person is “washing his hands” by “analyzing sounds of water running or movement by a smartwatch.”

06-smartwatch-surveillance.png

Some experts, such as Dr. Robert Young and Dr. Vladimir Zev Zelenko, suggest graphene oxide put into the human body via “vaccination” could interact with satellites or cell towers in order to deliver information about the subject.

“What I’m suggesting is the inoculation is a guise to literally put in metallic materials, that are potentially magnetic, to interact with satellites or cell towers with the human body,” Dr. Robert Young said. “In other words, rather than using a cell phone you can use your body and your cell phone for remotely testing, let’s say, blood sugars or blood pressure or oxygen levels. And this is what the patent actually suggests that Pfizer took out, that was awarded just last month, 31 August of this year.”

“This was the conclusion that I came to: that it is the very first patent that shows up in a list of about 18,500 for the purpose of contact tracing of, I believe, all vaccinated humans worldwide who will be or are now connected to the Internet of Things,” he told Stew Peters in September.

Around the 40:00 minute mark in the following interview, Dr. Zelenko describes the Covid tracking system in the patent.

“It describes a technology that already exists in the vaccines to measure your internal physiological data and transmit that information with your location to a third party,” he said.

250,000 VAXXED AMERICANS DEAD? – DR. ZEV ZELENKO

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i was not talking about the shot . I made that very clear . Most folks dont hate me cause i warn not to take it .

Now come on, You just made the argument you were speaking biblical truth. But you can not show us in the bible where Got tells us this vaccine is bad? Is the mark of the beast? is poison? that we should not take it?

How can you sit there with a straight face to say you are speaking biblical truth when you admit you can't show it?

They hate me cause i stick to bible doctrine . I said very clearly this had nothing to do with said shot .
1. I don't hate anybody, I love all people as God loved me, I have no right to hate anyone because I am not perfect.
2. What bible doctrine is against the shot?
as for you clearly saying it was not about the shot. I posted about the vaccine and asked who has taken it to in the persons words "sacrifice for the nation"

see here...

And grandfathers will show their grandkids their needle marks and say to them it was a sacrifice for the nation and necessary to flatten the curve,,,,sickening

this is the post I responded to
it was not even directed to you. so why are you attacking me for judging you when the post was not even directed to you.. Guilty complex?

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now come on, You just made the argument you were speaking biblical truth. But you can not show us in the bible where Got tells us this vaccine is bad? Is the mark of the beast? is poison? that we should not take it?

How can you sit there with a straight face to say you are speaking biblical truth when you admit you can't show it?

1. I don't hate anybody, I love all people as God loved me, I have no right to hate anyone because I am not perfect.
as for you clearly saying it was not about the shot. I posted about the vaccine and asked who has taken it to in the persons words "sacrifice for the nation"

see here...

it was not even directed to you. so why are you attacking me for judging you when the post was not even directed to you.. Guilty complex?
Are you a little confused, because I am. What are you talking about here and why did you bring me into the mix here. I think you need to go back and read post #4919. YOU were never part of my conversation to Cristo.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you a little confused, because I am. What are you talking about here and why did you bring me into the mix here. I think you need to go back and read post #4919. YOU were never part of my conversation to Cristo.
I actually do not respond to much of what you say.

You made this post
And grandfathers will show their grandkids their needle marks and say to them it was a sacrifice for the nation and necessary to flatten the curve,,,,sickening

I made a general comment, without quoting you (for a reason) as the following

And his response to me was concerning this post. I guess he thought I was responding to him?

Like I said, I guess it is guilty conscience.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

see here...

I aint talking about the dumb shot . I mean when i speak biblical reminders about being hearers and doers and such .
Or reminding folks that one must believe in JESUS in order to be saved . Those kinds of things .
The all inclusive folks aint a loving on me for that . They had rather hear about this love god that honors sin
and all paths of all religoins . What a farce that pile of dung lie truly is .
ONLY faith in JESUS saves , all else is but vanity .

Reactions: Marvelloustime
Status
Not open for further replies.