Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Leaving the TRAP set, while the culprit is still roaming the neighbor hood, doesn't mean the culprit won't get CAUGHT. It's only when the TRAP is SPRUNG that we KNOW!

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo & ELAM

Sure you can Catch the big rat, sure you can know (you conspiracy theorist...lol) but there is always a "patsie" in the wings to eliminate and Splash the Headlines, "culprit dead", case closed. Public appeased...True Facts hidden under the "guize" of Top Secret. The game is nothing new.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Beginning, Middle and Ending of every BAR CODE printed on the label of every product bought and sold in the US...
HAS
A beginning Code that represents 6
A middle Code that represents 6
An ending Code that represents 6

Codes are fun...sort of like in your face but you do not know it...:eek:

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, those sixes are weird aren’t they? They don’t have the number 6 under them but they’re always there, beginning, middle and end.

Reactions: Taken

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Well I think of a few things

1. buying and selling has nothing to do with a vaccine for a virus
2. The mark will be given in the forhead or hand. Not as an intramuscular injection in the shoulder thighs or upper hip
3 the mark will be instituted by a world leader out or Europe. Who has gained control of all financial institutions worldwide
4 the mark will be some number like a bank account number and will also have the number if a man 666

so if anyone who knows the word and is fooled into taking the mark of the beast they have no one to claim but themselves

this vaccine bears no resemblance to the mark in how it is administered or what it is for. So why would we claim it is?
Forbidding buying or selling without the mark is a way of forcing people to get the mark. The mark may be tied to boosters, to show who is up to date on their gene therapy regimen. The gene therapy regimen could secretly turn people into Nephilim like the Ship of Theseus. Nephilim are ineligible for salvation, and they become demons when their body dies.

I don't see much resistance to globalization right now.

For the 666 prophecy to be fulfilled it need only match some new name with numerology.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is going to become a regimen, isn’t it?

A little freaked out about those selfassembling things and where they might attach themselves inside a person. And what the heck they’re for, made of aluminum…

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian

A little freaked out about those selfassembling things and where they might attach themselves inside a person. And what the heck they’re for, made of aluminum…

I think there is a lot of disinformation being tossed in to mess with skeptic's credibility.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian

For a gene therapy regimen using RNA to disseminate genetic information to every cell would take 7 years. As RNA does not modify DNA except when a new cell is created. All cells in your body are replaced over 7 years.

Reactions: APAK

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Forbidding buying or selling without the mark is a way of forcing people to get the mark. The mark may be tied to boosters, to show who is up to date on their gene therapy regimen. The gene therapy regimen could secretly turn people into Nephilim like the Ship of Theseus. Nephilim are ineligible for salvation, and they become demons when their body dies.

I don't see much resistance to globalization right now.

For the 666 prophecy to be fulfilled it need only match some new name with numerology.
Oh Boy

Well thanks for the conversation.

All I can say is wow.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Adelaide businesses BAN covid vaxed.
(Youtube)

Have personally seen...
"Our business, Our rules, No Masks Allowed".
!!!

Signs are fun. LOL

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think there is a lot of disinformation being tossed in to mess with skeptic's credibility.

I agree. And honestly, I thought the selfassembling things were nonsense at first but I’ve seen too many videos of different people finding them. At a certain magnification, they look like hydras, which would be impossible since freshwater things wouldn’t survive in a saline solution. At a more helpful magnification, they appear to be little pieces of wire that break out of the bubble things and begin assembling themselves to each other.
It sounds so unbelievable to me, but I’ve pored over many videos and no “fact-checker” has even tried to tackle it, maybe they haven’t even seen the videos and slides. Or if they have, maybe they just laughed at them. I mean, it all seems so crazy…

Reactions: lforrest

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For a gene therapy regimen using RNA to disseminate genetic information to every cell would take 7 years. As RNA does not modify DNA except when a new cell is created. All cells in your body are replaced over 7 years.
You have a point here, although the clear effects of DNA/cell modification can occur in less time, even before half of the cells are renewed

Reactions: lforrest

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I kind of look at it maybe further developing along the same lines as all medicine has over the last few decades - take this to treat that, then take this to counteract the side effects and ill effects of that, and so on until you’re a dang mess and need to go in hospital to be weaned off everything and start again.

So I look for…continual tweaking of the manmade mRNA to fix what the previous manmade mRNA did to you.
But as yet, they haven’t tweaked it and just want to give you more of the same, which is curious…considering that at this point it’s pretty much a failed experiment…

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It must be nice to have little problems. I have 6 major problems. Sigh! Pray for me, if you think about it.
My dad had diabetes. I've been checked for it. Perhaps I should be checked again. I've been feeling really weird for some time.
Truman , you just lift those hands up and praise the glorious Lord . You are prayed for my friend .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But, it is really no 'trick'! We simply always need to have our "ears" open to hear what He is saying!
I wonder if anyone else is hearing this same thing i keep hearing .
Trust only in GOD . And so long as we are in this world its only gonna get more deceptive and worse .
The system all over the world is leading all right unto the prince of darkness and his coming ruler and rulers .
We must simply trust in GOD and be prepared for the world to hate us . IT hated JESUS first , its gonna hate true lambs .
But we simply must continue in the faith being faithful unto HE who has given us such great hope .
Pointing to Christ , to all he did teach and say and all sound doctrine. Heeding the Spirit and not the flesh .
We must not heed mushroom theology but rather JESUS Himself and stay refreshed in the pure doctrine .
In case you might be wondering what mushroom theology is , Its where they keep ya in the dark and feeds lots of dung .
We simply cannot trust in man , ONLY in GOD . Test all things , cling to that which is good , abstain from all appearance of evil .
THE LORD is with the lambs and HE is our helper . Let the GLORIOUS KING BE PRAISED .

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder if anyone else is hearing this same thing i keep hearing .
Trust only in GOD . And so long as we are in this world its only gonna get more deceptive and worse .
The system all over the world is leading all right unto the prince of darkness and his coming ruler and rulers .
We must simply trust in GOD and be prepared for the world to hate us . IT hated JESUS first , its gonna hate true lambs .
But we simply must continue in the faith being faithful unto HE who has given us such great hope .
Pointing to Christ , to all he did teach and say and all sound doctrine. Heeding the Spirit and not the flesh .
We must not heed mushroom theology but rather JESUS Himself and stay refreshed in the pure doctrine .
In case you might be wondering what mushroom theology is , Its where they keep ya in the dark and feeds lots of dung .
We simply cannot trust in man , ONLY in GOD . Test all things , cling to that which is good , abstain from all appearance of evil .
THE LORD is with the lambs and HE is our helper . Let the GLORIOUS KING BE PRAISED .
We serve a mighty God my friend. If we trust in Him where can we go wrong? My own mortality is upon me especially apparently to me through the anguish of my wife, but we refuse to let go of God. No matter what if we are on His side, what man can be against us?

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You know how it works...
Fauci will not be charge or tried.
He will be given an honor accolade and another billion dollars to facilitate another "crisis".
Fauci was one of the Mob who could of stoped AIDS in it's tracks, but they could see all the huge money in this New business venture.

What Smart people, willing to take the public for fools.

But that's how this world works in fact and I have seen such things are true, if one can make money out of anything they will do it regardless on every level you can think of.

Their workings all hide behind smoke and mirrors, creating delusions for you to be deceived. it's everywhere !

Just that most people are to ignorant to bother to look and if they did, they would just deny such because they can not handle the truth in fact.

Look at any TV advertisement etc it's all gimmicks to sell there product, they spend millions on creating such for you to be taken for a ride.
They play on deceptions tactics that people want to believe.
I am a master in my trade and I point out the facts to them and i have seen such reject my position because they want to believe the advertisement or Brochure because they are under the delusion of what is truly being advertised. How can you win by being honest :rolleyes:. you get smashed down for such.
If one was in power politically and you came out with the 100% truth all the time, such a one would not last long I can assure you. their would be people within your own Party that would be out for you and the opposition as well and the deluded public as well would want you destroyed, Hang on that comes across much like why Jesus was killed for.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hows it going? Just got back... LoL
Well first I'm glad you are back...some new natives and an older one are a bit restless on this thread lately if you have not noticed. Other than that, I'm kept busy at home and on here....writing a couple of books and reading a bit since I quit work several years ago.

How about you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cristo Rei
Status
Not open for further replies.