Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Meanwhile... In Victoria...

View attachment 18294

Boosters may be required to retain freedoms

I never understood why ScoMo bought 150 million doses when our population is only 25 million...
Now i get it... The dirty rats had all this planned from the start

So next winter i predict they will lockdown cities and hold them for ransom again until a certain percent take their 3rd jab...
Discrimination towards us pro choicers will increase ever more and persecutions will become more frequent...

God give us the strength to carry your cross and endure this up coming suffering, ostracization and persecution
Mornin', Cristo. Good to see you.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Meanwhile... In Victoria...

View attachment 18294

Boosters may be required to retain freedoms

I never understood why ScoMo bought 150 million doses when our population is only 25 million...
Now i get it... The dirty rats had all this planned from the start

So next winter i predict they will lockdown cities and hold them for ransom again until a certain percent take their 3rd jab...
Discrimination towards us pro choicers will increase ever more and persecutions will become more frequent...

God give us the strength to carry your cross and endure this up coming suffering, ostracization and persecution
I thought you feel off a cliff...stupid idea of mine...anyway

No, the extra shots are there to stay, to be all used......also for @Backlit and @Reggie Belafonte here..

Notice how the States, OZ and NZ have the same script and moving in lock step regarding certain things? Regarding say all Service people to get the jab or be fired by the end of the year. The same schedule that rolled out a few months ago with deadlines for some until the end of the year.....

If folks think this is all just by accident, and there is no script running, they are living in another reality and need to stop drinking the kool-aide or punch....its all spiked with the a zombie compliance toxin

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

No, the extra shots are there to stay, to be all used......also for @Backlit and @Reggie Belafonte here..

Notice how the States, OZ and NZ have the same script and moving in lock step regarding certain things? Regarding say all Service people to get the jab or be fired by the end of the year. The same schedule that rolled out a few months ago with deadlines for some until the end of the year.....

If folks think this is all just by accident, and there is no script running, they are living in another reality and need to stop drinking the kool-aide or punch....its all spiked with the a zombie compliance toxin
Most are blinded by the god of this world. Some of us have been given the gift of vision...but not many.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Oh well, they're all doing so it must be serious. We have to as well...

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
How's life in the land of the low-life leaders?

I could ask you the same i think in Canada... Its pretty bad there too, right?

Down here its stressful for many people i know in Melbourne as their situation becomes dire...
They haven't been able to work for 20 months now and have been lied to again and again...
Many are jobless, homeless and have huge outstanding debts now...

For me i have to act soon... My state, where im living, wont allow anyone who is unjabbed in...
But i need to be at home for Christs birthday like i have ever year and visit my friends and family...
So im leaving Tassie and going home for a few weeks...
Then, because we can't work in Victoria now without the jab, i will move to NSW...
Spend a few months touring in my make shift camervan then find some work...

I predict that all states will have these restrictions eventually...
At least on mainland i will be more free to cross borders over dirt or gravel tracks at night
Instead of being trapped on a small island, i'll be trapped on a larger one... LoL...

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I could ask you the same i think in Canada... Its pretty bad there too, right?

Down here its stressful for many people i know in Melbourne as their situation becomes dire...
They haven't been able to work for 20 months now and have been lied to again and again...
Many are jobless, homeless and have huge outstanding debts now...

For me i have to act soon... My state, where im living, wont allow anyone who is unjabbed in...
But i need to be at home for Christs birthday like i have ever year and visit my friends and family...
So im leaving Tassie and going home for a few weeks...
Then, because we can't work in Victoria now without the jab, i will move to NSW...
Spend a few months touring in my make shift camervan then find some work...

I predict that all states will have these restrictions eventually...
At least on mainland i will be more free to cross borders over dirt or gravel tracks at night
Instead of being trapped on a small island, i'll be trapped on a larger one... LoL...
Life in Chinada is progressing along a similar track. I've been in health/church lockdown for many years so it doesn't affect me much at all.
After learning about Sukkot, I'm going to be looking at Christmas with fresh eyes. Everything is changing so fast.
Maybe this will help.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The dual citizen US-Israeli CDC Director with more loyalty to her fellow Globalist Zionists now wants to force a communist style training on the non-Federal Service folks and the Federally non-jabbed folks.
Many do not know that the CDC is a NGO that has NO POWER to enforce anything, even on medical matters...they are an advisory body and the US government has refused to make any decisions on these matters and are weak minded. They have given yet again more power to the US-Zionists holding illegitimate power over the American people and in turn most of the world by acceptance. They have given us the illusion they have power to enforce...true con artists as they have always been ....wake up!...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CDC Director: Unvaccinated Police, Government Workers To Be Sent For “Education And Counseling”

by Steve Watson
Appearing on Fox News Sunday, the CDC Director Rochelle Walensky declared that the Biden regime is planning to provide vaccine hesitant police and other government workers with “education and counseling” to make them “comfortable” about taking the shots.

Walensky told Chris Wallace that “We have seen that these mandates are getting more and more people vaccinated.”

“What we know from the police workforce is there have been more deaths from the coronavirus over the last year and a half than all other causes of death for that workforce combined,” she claimed, adding “So we believe it is very important to get these people vaccinated.”

Then came the kicker.

“There is a plan, should these people not want to be vaccinated, towards education and counseling to get people the information they need so that they are feeling comfortable in getting vaccinated,” Walensky declared.

Watch:

As we have continually noted, police and firefighters all over the U.S. have formed resistance groups against the vaccine mandates, and many officers have made videos of themselves signing off after being forced to resign.

Washington State trooper Robert LaMay, who infamously signed off after 22 years in the job by telling Democrat Governor Jay Inslee to “kiss my ass”, has warned that the Biden administration has “awoke the sleeping giant,” and that “extreme” numbers of police are walking off the job.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The dual citizen US-Israeli CDC Director with more loyalty to her fellow Globalist Zionists now wants to force a communist style training on the non-Federal Service folks and the Federally non-jabbed folks.
Many do not know that the CDC is a NGO that has NO POWER to enforce anything, even on medical matters...they are an advisory body and the US government has refused to make any decisions on these matters and are weak minded. They have given yet again more power to the US-Zionists holding illegitimate power over the American people and in turn most of the world by acceptance. They have given us the illusion they have power to enforce...true con artists as they have always been ....wake up!...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CDC Director: Unvaccinated Police, Government Workers To Be Sent For “Education And Counseling”

by Steve Watson
Appearing on Fox News Sunday, the CDC Director Rochelle Walensky declared that the Biden regime is planning to provide vaccine hesitant police and other government workers with “education and counseling” to make them “comfortable” about taking the shots.

Walensky told Chris Wallace that “We have seen that these mandates are getting more and more people vaccinated.”

“What we know from the police workforce is there have been more deaths from the coronavirus over the last year and a half than all other causes of death for that workforce combined,” she claimed, adding “So we believe it is very important to get these people vaccinated.”

Then came the kicker.

“There is a plan, should these people not want to be vaccinated, towards education and counseling to get people the information they need so that they are feeling comfortable in getting vaccinated,” Walensky declared.

Watch:

As we have continually noted, police and firefighters all over the U.S. have formed resistance groups against the vaccine mandates, and many officers have made videos of themselves signing off after being forced to resign.

Washington State trooper Robert LaMay, who infamously signed off after 22 years in the job by telling Democrat Governor Jay Inslee to “kiss my ass”, has warned that the Biden administration has “awoke the sleeping giant,” and that “extreme” numbers of police are walking off the job.
Sounds familiar...upload_2021-10-25_10-6-14.jpeg

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rand Paul: Fauci Will Never Stop Lying; Fire Him Now
by Steve Watson
Continuing his relentless effort to expose Anthony Fauci for lying about funding dangerous ‘civilisation ending’ gain of function research, Senator Rand Paul warned Sunday that the head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases will never stop lying about it and should immediately be fired.

In an interview with Axios, Paul urged “He’s probably never going to admit that he lied,” adding “He’s gonna continue to dissemble, and try to work around the truth, and massage the truth.”

“He [Fauci] should be fired, Paul emphasised, adding “just for lack of judgment if nothing else.”

Paul reiterated “We’re calling for an investigation and hearings on this. We’ve been calling for that for months.”

“There has been a great deal of resistance from the Democrat side. Do we not want to know the origin of the virus or to know if it came from a lab? Particularly since this research still goes on.” the Senator further urged.

Watch:

Responding to Paul, Fauci claimed in an interview with ABC News that “He’s absolutely incorrect. Neither I nor Dr. Francis Collins, the director of the NIH, lied or misled about what we’ve done.”

Fauci further claimed that it is “molecularly impossible for those viruses that were worked on to turn into SARS-CoV-2,” referring to the manipulation in the Chinese labs.

“They were distant enough molecularly that no matter what you did to them, they could never, ever become SARS-CoV-2,” Fauci claimed:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1452277591939878916

During the interview, Fauci also stated “There’s all of this concern about what’s gain of function or what’s not.”

Which is particularly interesting since he keeps changing the definition:

https://twitter.com/JeremyRedfernFL/status/1451565600673828869/photo/2

In Major Shift, NIH Admits Funding Risky Virus Research in Wuhan

———————————————————————————————————————

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
by Steve Watson
Continuing his relentless effort to expose Anthony Fauci for lying about funding dangerous ‘civilisation ending’ gain of function research, Senator Rand Paul warned Sunday that the head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases will never stop lying about it and should immediately be fired.

In an interview with Axios, Paul urged “He’s probably never going to admit that he lied,” adding “He’s gonna continue to dissemble, and try to work around the truth, and massage the truth.”

“He [Fauci] should be fired, Paul emphasised, adding “just for lack of judgment if nothing else.”

Paul reiterated “We’re calling for an investigation and hearings on this. We’ve been calling for that for months.”

“There has been a great deal of resistance from the Democrat side. Do we not want to know the origin of the virus or to know if it came from a lab? Particularly since this research still goes on.” the Senator further urged.

Watch:

Responding to Paul, Fauci claimed in an interview with ABC News that “He’s absolutely incorrect. Neither I nor Dr. Francis Collins, the director of the NIH, lied or misled about what we’ve done.”

Fauci further claimed that it is “molecularly impossible for those viruses that were worked on to turn into SARS-CoV-2,” referring to the manipulation in the Chinese labs.

“They were distant enough molecularly that no matter what you did to them, they could never, ever become SARS-CoV-2,” Fauci claimed:

During the interview, Fauci also stated “There’s all of this concern about what’s gain of function or what’s not.”

The administration is a lie...they won't fire him.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Video: Biden Urged to Help Child Injured in Covid-19 Vaccine Research Trials
Infowars.com

A child suffering debilitating injuries as a result of participating in Covid-19 vaccine trials is calling out to the Biden administration for help.

The story of 13-year-old vaccine research volunteer Maddie is laid out in a short video put out by the Vaccine Safety Research Foundation.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1452317097200164872

“President Biden, this is Maddie. She’s 13 and wants to be a nurse,” the video states, showing pictures and video of the happy, healthy young girl.

“When the Covid vaccine became available she volunteered for the Pfizer clinical trial. She wanted to help.”

“This is her now,” the narrator says, as the video cuts to footage of Maddie sobbing in a hospital bed and asking for help taking a tube out of her nose.

“There are others across the country like her, but they are ignored by the FDA and the media.”

Other footage shows Maddie suffering convulsions and seizures.

https://t.co/hvrFKeKNz3?amp=1

“Maddie stepped up to help America. Who’s going to step up to help Maddie?” concludes the video.

The video was reportedly set to run as an ad on the Comcast cable network, however it was pulled before it could be aired, according to chatter on social media.

“Maddie’s mother will be testifying at the FDA’s VRBPAC Meeting on Pfizer Data on October 26th,” reports the Gateway Pundit.

“The public can submit public comments to the FDA for its VRBPAC meeting on Pfizer Data taking place 10/26 for Children ages 5-11. A link to submit a public comment can be found here.”

Maddie is the same girl whose mother, Stephanie, spoke out about her vaccine injuries during a hearing held by Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) earlier this year.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
by Steve Watson

Watch:

His lied time and time again and now the NIH admit that they funded Wuhan...

Where is the justice system?

Corrupted

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Cristo Rei , sorry this is off topic but is there any news about the little girl that went missing from the campsite - think her name is Chloe ? Rita

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Notice how the States, OZ and NZ have the same script and moving in lock step regarding certain things? Regarding say all Service people to get the jab or be fired by the end of the year. The same schedule that rolled out a few months ago with deadlines for some until the end of the year...

There IS HOPE:

89bd67c62bff03a6.png

Maybe those "Down Under" have a fighting chance!

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo & ELAM :rolleyes:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Cristo Rei , sorry this is off topic but is there any news about the little girl that went missing from the campsite - think her name is Chloe ? Rita

Last I saw on "brighteon.social/public" some dozen minutes ago, -- still reported as missing.

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Rita

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last I saw on "brighteon.social/public" some dozen minutes ago, -- still reported as missing.

roselocsin @[email protected]

HELP ANOTHER MISSING CHILD! TOO MANY ACROSS AUSTRALIA
Facebook
frm Tony Fioravanti posted 21 Oct 2021: I Don't normally ask people to share a photograph. BUT Cleo has been missing for 6 Days from Western Australia, she could be anywhere in AUSTRALIA if she was abducted!!! The pain and suffering of the parents is unimaginable. We need to circulate her photograph, what better way than facebook!!! I know people don't like sharing when asked.....please consider doing so. Thank you xxx

3b81c3f6c7d5d3fc.jpeg

And I also saw statistics on Missing Children from various nations, and it's horrifying numbers.

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Brakelite
Status
Not open for further replies.