Mask Control: Prove COVID-19 exists...I dare you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No social distancing here! And for quite a long time at that. Food relief trucks are of course caught in the traffic jam.
This is called, poor planning!
CHAOS: Thousands of Trucks Stranded at UK Border Because of 'Mutant' COVID-19 Strain

Coming soon to America? Mutant Covid. The "Bill Gates" character in this video says, this pandemic will be over when I say it's over.
I don't think that was fiction. A man who isn't a scientist, has no medical background whatever, yet is deeply involved in the vaccine hunt for Covid and is one of the top go-to people by those who are scientists and physicians?

Everything else in this video is on the record related to Bill Gates. Either quotes, or personal and professional history.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
They are beginning to let the lorry’s through on the border now, that was down to France ‘ playing games ‘ , pretty sure it had nothing to do with covid and all to do with Brexit. It wasn’t anything to do with bad planning, France suddenly decided to close the borders with loads of lorry’s already at the port or on route.
They placed many of them at a run way , but many were stranded on the M25. France is an awkward country to work with !!!! Rita

Reactions: Nancy and WaterSong

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No social distancing here! And for quite a long time at that. Food relief trucks are of course caught in the traffic jam.
This is called, poor planning!
CHAOS: Thousands of Trucks Stranded at UK Border Because of 'Mutant' COVID-19 Strain

Coming soon to America? Mutant Covid. The "Bill Gates" character in this video says, this pandemic will be over when I say it's over.
I don't think that was fiction. A man who isn't a scientist, has no medical background whatever, yet is deeply involved in the vaccine hunt for Covid and is one of the top go-to people by those who are scientists and physicians?

Everything else in this video is on the record related to Bill Gates. Either quotes, or personal and professional history.

This world isn't going back to normal... Pandemics and vaccines are the new norm... Contact tracing is a feature designed to get people accustomed to being tracked... Social distancing is only so that their GPS can keep an eye on everyone much easier...
Personally, im getting ready to disconnect myself from the grid as they start to force the experimental vaccine on us...
They will have to catch me if they want to experiment with my DNA and flood my body with nanobots...

History repeats itself. Im reminded first by the Nazis who used their prisoners to experiment with their drugs...

But im also remind of Rome, it moved from being a republic to an empire through a "state of emergency" situation. Augustus was given dictatorial powers which he was supposed to return but he didn't, neither did the next emperor, or the next, or the next. In fact Rome remained an empire until its collapse some 400 years later... We are seeing the beginning of a global totalitarian empire

Anyway, this is the latest interview with Bill Gates... Full of lies as usual claiming these vaccines stop transmission when they don't... But take notice of the language he uses. He doesn't say "i think hospitality will stay close" he says "hospitality will stay closed"... His not speculating or giving an opinion, he is telling us what is going to happen... And according to him in a previous interview this is "pandemic 1", there is a "pandemic 2" ready to be released, deadlier...

And this chart is nothing. There isn't enough room one a page to illustrate all the money that has gone to and from Gates...
bandicam 2020-12-20 23-39-36-970.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy and WaterSong

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are beginning to let the lorry’s through on the border now, that was down to France ‘ playing games ‘ , pretty sure it had nothing to do with covid and all to do with Brexit. It wasn’t anything to do with bad planning, France suddenly decided to close the borders with loads of lorry’s already at the port or on route.
They placed many of them at a run way , but many were stranded on the M25. France is an awkward country to work with !!!! Rita
That's why I saw it as bad planning. France decided to close the border knowing the trouble it would make for truck traffic?
I agree this appears to be more about Brexit than anything else. All those trucks locked in place for weeks. Social Distancing going right out the window.
No bathroom facilities, no food brought in. What a mess. Then the food trucks, of course, were caught up in the traffic lock.

Reactions: Nancy and JohnDB

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This world isn't going back to normal... Pandemics and vaccines are the new norm... Contact tracing is a feature designed to get people accustomed to being tracked... Social distancing is only so that their GPS can keep an eye on everyone much easier...
Personally, im getting ready to disconnect myself from the grid as they start to force the experimental vaccine on us...
They will have to catch me if they want to experiment with my DNA and flood my body with nanobots...

History repeats itself. Im reminded first by the Nazis who used their prisoners to experiment with their drugs...

But im also remind of Rome, it moved from being a republic to an empire through a "state of emergency" situation. Augustus was given dictatorial powers which he was supposed to return but he didn't, neither did the next emperor, or the next, or the next. In fact Rome remained an empire until its collapse some 400 years later... We are seeing the beginning of a global totalitarian empire

Anyway, this is the latest interview with Bill Gates... Full of lies as usual claiming these vaccines stop transmission when they don't... But take notice of the language he uses. He doesn't say "i think hospitality will stay close" he says "hospitality will stay closed"... His not speculating or giving an opinion, he is telling us what is going to happen... And according to him in a previous interview this is "pandemic 1", there is a "pandemic 2" ready to be released, deadlier...

And this chart is nothing. There isn't enough room one a page to illustrate all the money that has gone to and from Gates...
View attachment 12227
Great post.
This is going to be an interesting time in history. Global domination via virus. Maybe that's the mark of the beast? The vaccination mark.
Then if you don't get the vaccine there comes laws world wide prohibiting buying or selling, leaving your home, etc... "Papers! Where are your papers?" showing you did have the vaccine.
Pull out an ID card that has the vaccination date added when asked. Or worse, an implant that lets one pass through special doors in stores. Whereas without that there is no entry.
Fear paradigms have been used to change the world for centuries. This century is no different.

Reactions: Nancy

Rene Loup

Dec 24, 2020
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
While I am late to the party, better late than never. NEVER rely on memes for information because ANYONE can make them. They amount to nothing more than propaganda posters that anyone using Google Images and image editing software can create.

compliance.jpg

What are the purposes behind these different kinds of masks?

Punishment masks (like other forms of physical restraint) in medical environments are used to prevent severely mentally ill patients from hurting themselves and others.[4] Even then, these images do not provide much context and could have been staged for things like cinema or stock images.

Slave masks really are about control and making it harder for slaves to resist. However, the 13th Amendment of the American Constitution[1] and Article 4 of the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights[2] both forbid this. If the United Nations is met with skepticism but not the US Constitution, then during the current COVID-19 situation in the USA, the Constitution either matters to the current US President (Donald Trump) or not. So which is it?

The point of these medical masks during COVID-19 is to help prevent further spread. They are not perfect, nothing we make ever is... But to put others at risk of infection and possibly DEATH for the sake of one's own personal pride and convenience is extreme selfishness.[3]
  1. Our Documents - 13th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution: Abolition of Slavery (1865)
  2. OHCHR | Universal Declaration of Human Rights at 70: 30 Articles on 30 Articles - Article 4
  3. 1 John 4:7-21, Matthew 25:31-46, Philippians 2:1-11, Proverbs 16:1-33
  4. Use of restraints: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

The articles I can find on the first page of Google Search (as of December 25, 2020) were all published either in June or July 2020.[1] Rates of Covid-19 has increased since then.[2] Interestingly enough, Red States tend to have the highest infection rates.[3][4][5]

This meme from an anonymous source is using emotionally charged rhetoric in an attempt to discredit their political opponents, and doing so by capitalizing on their impulsive act of rage during a pandemic. The Bible says to be above this kind of child's play and to use respectful, fact-based logic in our discussions and debates.[6] Otherwise, we are no better than the world. We're in the world, but not of it.[7]
  1. spike on covid-19 after riots and protests - Google Search
  2. COVID-19 United States Cases by County - Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center
  3. PolitiFact - Yes, coronavirus deaths in red states add up to second-highest in the world
  4. Coronavirus Is Surging: How Severe Is Your State's Outbreak?
  5. As Election Day nears, COVID-19 spreads further into red America
  6. Exodus 20:16, James 4:1-12, Matthew 10:14-17, 12:22-37, 2 Timothy 2:14-26, 4:1-8, Titus 3:9-11, 1 Peter 3:8-22, Proverbs 6:16-19, 10:6-14, 12:17-19, 26:4-12
  7. John 14:15-31, 15:18-25, Romans 12:1-21

Reactions: atpollard

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The point of these medical masks during COVID-19 is to help prevent further spread. They are not perfect, nothing we make ever is... But to put others at risk of infection and possibly DEATH for the sake of one's own personal pride and convenience is extreme selfishness
Respected epidemiologists have publicly stated that (a) masks are harmful to your heath and (b) masks do not reduce the spread of COVID. In fact, they are useless. Even scheming public health officials like Fauci have flip-flopped over masks, since none of this is based on facts, but purely on politics.

Rene Loup

Dec 24, 2020
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Respected epidemiologists have publicly stated that (a) masks are harmful to your heath and (b) masks do not reduce the spread of COVID. In fact, they are useless. Even scheming public health officials like Fauci have flip-flopped over masks, since none of this is based on facts, but purely on politics.

As requested in another COVID-19 topic, please provide evidence for your claims. Even back in the Biblical days, they still required evidence to prove guilt in legal disputes.[1] Please and thank you.
  1. Deuteronomy 19:15-21, 22:13-21, Matthew 18:15-20, Numbers 5:11-35

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
While I am late to the party, better late than never. NEVER rely on memes for information because ANYONE can make them. They amount to nothing more than propaganda posters that anyone using Google Images and image editing software can create.

What are the purposes behind these different kinds of masks?

Punishment masks (like other forms of physical restraint) in medical environments are used to prevent severely mentally ill patients from hurting themselves and others.[4] Even then, these images do not provide much context and could have been staged for things like cinema or stock images.

Slave masks really are about control and making it harder for slaves to resist. However, the 13th Amendment of the American Constitution[1] and Article 4 of the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights[2] both forbid this. If the United Nations is met with skepticism but not the US Constitution, then during the current COVID-19 situation in the USA, the Constitution either matters to the current US President (Donald Trump) or not. So which is it?

The point of these medical masks during COVID-19 is to help prevent further spread. They are not perfect, nothing we make ever is... But to put others at risk of infection and possibly DEATH for the sake of one's own personal pride and convenience is extreme selfishness.[3]
  1. Our Documents - 13th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution: Abolition of Slavery (1865)
  2. OHCHR | Universal Declaration of Human Rights at 70: 30 Articles on 30 Articles - Article 4
  3. 1 John 4:7-21, Matthew 25:31-46, Philippians 2:1-11, Proverbs 16:1-33
  4. Use of restraints: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

The articles I can find on the first page of Google Search (as of December 25, 2020) were all published either in June or July 2020.[1] Rates of Covid-19 has increased since then.[2] Interestingly enough, Red States tend to have the highest infection rates.[3][4][5]

This meme from an anonymous source is using emotionally charged rhetoric in an attempt to discredit their political opponents, and doing so by capitalizing on their impulsive act of rage during a pandemic. The Bible says to be above this kind of child's play and to use respectful, fact-based logic in our discussions and debates.[6] Otherwise, we are no better than the world. We're in the world, but not of it.[7]
  1. spike on covid-19 after riots and protests - Google Search
  2. COVID-19 United States Cases by County - Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center
  3. PolitiFact - Yes, coronavirus deaths in red states add up to second-highest in the world
  4. Coronavirus Is Surging: How Severe Is Your State's Outbreak?
  5. As Election Day nears, COVID-19 spreads further into red America
  6. Exodus 20:16, James 4:1-12, Matthew 10:14-17, 12:22-37, 2 Timothy 2:14-26, 4:1-8, Titus 3:9-11, 1 Peter 3:8-22, Proverbs 6:16-19, 10:6-14, 12:17-19, 26:4-12
  7. John 14:15-31, 15:18-25, Romans 12:1-21

Tell me, if you were diagnosed with the common seasonal flu based on physical symptoms alone, would you think and believe it would be biblically sound and also doing God's will to wear a mask? If yes, then would you be wearing it out of your deep concern and love for others around you and in believing it also would slow down the spread of the common flu virus? If not, then why would you not wear a mask for the common flu?

Rene Loup

Dec 24, 2020
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Tell me, if you were diagnosed with the common seasonal flu based on physical symptoms alone, would you think and believe it would be biblically sound and also doing God's will to wear a mask? If yes, then would you be wearing it out of your deep concern and love for others around you and in believing it also would slow down the spread of the common flu virus? If not, then why would you not wear a mask for the common flu?

Actually, this kind of scenario has happened to me before. I was at church for a weekly prayer session when the restrictions were more relaxed. After reading a poster there listing the symptoms and requesting everyone displaying any of them to go home, I did so using my own free will. At the time of reading that poster, I had one or two symptoms. I was pretty sure it was because of the pizza I ate the day before but it was better to be safe than to be sorry. I am not the gambling type.

If I have any symptoms, even if I'm sure it's only the flu, I stay home. It's simply loving others as myself,[1] counting others as more significant than myself,[2] and obeying the laws that have been established by my country's government and willingly enforced by my local church.[3]
  1. Deuteronomy 5:1-22, Exodus 20:1-17, Galatians 5:13-26, Luke 10:25-37, Mark 12:28-34, Matthew 22:34-40, Romans 13:8-10
  2. Philippians 2:1-11
  3. 1 Peter 2:11-25, Romans 13:1-7

Reactions: amadeus

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, this kind of scenario has happened to me before. I was at church for a weekly prayer session when the restrictions were more relaxed. After reading a poster there listing the symptoms and requesting everyone displaying any of them to go home, I did so using my own free will. At the time of reading that poster, I had one or two symptoms. I was pretty sure it was because of the pizza I ate the day before but it was better to be safe than to be sorry. I am not the gambling type.

If I have any symptoms, even if I'm sure it's only the flu, I stay home. It's simply loving others as myself,[1] counting others as more significant than myself,[2] and obeying the laws that have been established by my country's government and willingly enforced by my local church.[3]
  1. Deuteronomy 5:1-22, Exodus 20:1-17, Galatians 5:13-26, Luke 10:25-37, Mark 12:28-34, Matthew 22:34-40, Romans 13:8-10
  2. Philippians 2:1-11
  3. 1 Peter 2:11-25, Romans 13:1-7
Can you just answer my post. Your answer you gave was very confusing. Let me make it simple for you. If you have the common flu today, would you wear a mask? yes or no?

Thanks

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you just answer my post. Your answer you gave was very confusing. Let me make it simple for you. If you have the common flu today, would you wear a mask? yes or no?

Thanks

Isn't is funny how they say we MUST wear a mask to cover our nose and mouth but, hello peeps! We have EYES, it can be contracted through so, why not goggles as well? Makes zero sense to me.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But this still doesn't explain why so many doctors and nurses are out sick.

We have a severe nursing shortage. We have called in the national guard to help...but it still isn't enough. We don't have enough healthy staff to staff the hospitals.

We have empty beds... because of nursing shortages.
Expect a full blown fail after Christmas.

We are currently having the hospitalization boom from the Thanksgiving boom. Next is going to be the boom from Christmas in about two weeks and then by the start of February we will have the hospitalizations break our systems.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn't is funny how they say we MUST wear a mask to cover our nose and mouth but, hello peeps! We have EYES, it can be contracted through so, why not goggles as well? Makes zero sense to me.
What you say is soon forgotten and it's so true. The eyes openings cover a relatively large area. Even the ears openings, although more sealed, are targets for any germ.

Sounds like you are spreading more uncommon sense here...need to put a muzzle on it to slow this spread......might want to stop that...might get some folks confused or upset by it....with all this COVID going arounds and of course the cases...don't forget the cases of non-infected people....lol

Blessings to you Nancy, of the snow country....

Rene Loup

Dec 24, 2020
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Thanks

Again, if I show ANY symptoms, I stay home. If I have to go outside, then yes, I will wear the mask. It's common courtesy.

Reactions: amadeus

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great post.
This is going to be an interesting time in history. Global domination via virus. Maybe that's the mark of the beast? The vaccination mark.
Then if you don't get the vaccine there comes laws world wide prohibiting buying or selling, leaving your home, etc... "Papers! Where are your papers?" showing you did have the vaccine.
Pull out an ID card that has the vaccination date added when asked. Or worse, an implant that lets one pass through special doors in stores. Whereas without that there is no entry.
Fear paradigms have been used to change the world for centuries. This century is no different.
This is where the rubber meets the road. We're crossing another prophetic threshold. Pan1 and now Pan2...getting everyone used to being compliant. Maybe they will make non vaxers wear a star of David ✡✡✡
Not sure if this is the Mark, name or number of the beast as, my impression is that one would have to swear their allegiance to the A.C., I think we will know...if we are still around for it. I see all this stuff now, as a way to gear up Marshall Law. They are doing a fine job of dividing us and instilling fear in very many. Sad...and even if this vac might be a way of now allowing some to buy or sell, we trust in a Mighty God and, I am not afraid of this thing, at all! I suppose we will see.

Reactions: WaterSong

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, if I show ANY symptoms, I stay home. If I have to go outside, then yes, I will wear the mask. It's common courtesy.
So you always wear a mask having the common flu when you go outside. I have never considered wearing a mask for the common flu before and now. I have only had it a few times in my entire life anyway. Pretty healthy I guess. I don't know of any one, or seen anyone wear a mask for the common flu myself, in my many travels, in England, NZ, OZ the States, Europe...

Thanks any way for your answer. You are a rare exception then in my view in wearing a mask for this purpose.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That's why I saw it as bad planning. France decided to close the border knowing the trouble it would make for truck traffic?
I agree this appears to be more about Brexit than anything else. All those trucks locked in place for weeks. Social Distancing going right out the window.
No bathroom facilities, no food brought in. What a mess. Then the food trucks, of course, were caught up in the traffic lock.
Just so you know, all the trucks have been cleared now. Also local people, including all kinds of churches took food to the truckers and provided them with what was needed. I agree about the bad planning on France’s
side, sorry I thought you were blaming the UK.
Rita

Reactions: WaterSong and Nancy
Status
Not open for further replies.