Meh

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Project Panda

Apr 23, 2018
Queensland
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Perhaps we can up the ante a little for you.......if you wind up in Hell, you will not have any Christians to mock and feel superior towards......sounds like it would be an eternity of Meh, in your case
The fact that the concept of hell can be used to intimidate others around to accepting faith of a particular God is evidence that religion and hell is a man made concept.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It became far too painful to follow Jesus, and my schizophrenia became unmanageable. It's not healthy to return to my belief's, or start talking to something I can't see or hear.
Well shouldnt be an issue, most christians dont see or hear. God will take you as you are, there is not ten steps to anything, he is happy that you just believe, which will upset teh religious who have to prove themselves.

Project Panda

Apr 23, 2018
Queensland
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Well shouldnt be an issue, most christians dont see or hear. God will take you as you are, there is not ten steps to anything, he is happy that you just believe, which will upset teh religious who have to prove themselves.
There's no them, only us.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Project Panda

Ha nah nothing like that, God is light, He is life, without Him we have no life. Like and darkness cannot be in the same space at teh same time. Just tun off the light in a room than turn it back on. You will only find darkness where teh light has not being allowed to enter, that is the curse of religion. God just loves His children, to be a part of there lives, but they are too busy trying to prove themselves instead of taking teh time to know Him. That is not His doing, it is mans.

He will love you no matter what. Gods love desnt depend on our obedience or goodness, it is who He is. Religion steals all that away.

God bless

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, well my conscience is only a guide, it doesn't force me to change. It gives me directions that I need, but if I don't take those directions it won't condemn me. It will let me learn from my own mistakes without interference.

You know what my conscience told me a few days ago?

"When you die I am the only one who's leaving, but don't worry because I'm taking the best part of you with me"

Your conscience, which you say is only your 'guide', is pretty articulate to tell you all it did.

How do you know your conscience is not lying? After all, your conscience is part of you.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe God fell into the darkness along time ago and became creation, and each of us is carrying a piece of the light of him.

Maybe God is exactly as described in the Bible. 'Maybe'...right?

Stranger

Project Panda

Apr 23, 2018
Queensland
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
@Project Panda

Ha nah nothing like that, God is light, He is life, without Him we have no life. Like and darkness cannot be in the same space at teh same time. Just tun off the light in a room than turn it back on. You will only find darkness where teh light has not being allowed to enter, that is the curse of religion. God just loves His children, to be a part of there lives, but they are too busy trying to prove themselves instead of taking teh time to know Him. That is not His doing, it is mans.

He will love you no matter what. Gods love desnt depend on our obedience or goodness, it is who He is. Religion steals all that away.

God bless
Like I've said before

"I'm a better Christian when I'm not trying to be one"

Reactions: mjrhealth

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And didn't he make creation out of the void, the darkness?

He re-created the creation which was in void and darkness. (Gen. 1:1) is original creation. (Gen. 1:2) is the creation after catastrophic judgement from God.

Stranger

Project Panda

Apr 23, 2018
Queensland
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
He re-created the creation which was in void and darkness. (Gen. 1:1) is original creation. (Gen. 1:2) is the creation after catastrophic judgement from God.

Stranger
There's nothing about some catastrophic event before Genesis 1:1

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Project Panda

I notice you have yet to respond to post #47. Did you miss it?

Stranger

Project Panda

Apr 23, 2018
Queensland
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
I didn't say before (Gen. 1:1). I said after.

Stranger
What catastrophic event?

Ah! The gap theory, but that theory is about Satan destroying Gods creation after he fell. Because he was furious about man being greater than him.