Meh

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Same reason Jesus went into all the synagogue's in the land. To put an end to all the hypocrisy, and throw out the money lenders.
I think you still love the truth, and are looking for some lie or contradiction to expose. This is good. It is what I see that gives me hope that you will come back to Jesus.

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.John 14:6

Project Panda

Apr 23, 2018
Queensland
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
It was asked why you were here. You answered. I questioned your answer. Now you say you really didn't answer. So, you either lied the first time or you lie now.

This seems to me to be a common trait of those who reject Jesus Christ and lean to their own 'reason' and 'science'. They become the biggest liars of all. And, why not, they have bought into the lie of Satan hook, line, and sinker.

Stranger
I just woke up to this delightful post.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
It's what good vultures do.
a point hopefully being that you should not reject the Bible or Christ just bc the wolves have arrived at an interpretation that suits them, and not you. This is discussed in several passages even. Leave them; they are blind guides.
i see you got judged by S, huh, join the club :D

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It became far too painful to follow Jesus, and my schizophrenia became unmanageable. It's not healthy to return to my belief's, or start talking to something I can't see or hear.
My friend if ever you saw the Way then what you are saying indicates that you have certainly now lost it. How can you or anyone be a follower of Christ, [a Christian if you want to use the word], without having faith in a God you cannot see with the physical and without talking to Him?

This talking to God is not just with your natural mouth of flesh but with your heart. Then we must see something [but not necessarily with the natural eye] in order to move forward toward Him. What do we see? We see the vision that He gives to each person who really is hungry and thirsty for His kingdom and His righteousness. Without the vision?:

"Where there is no vision, the people perish:" Prov 29:18

Reactions: pia

Project Panda

Apr 23, 2018
Queensland
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
a point hopefully being that you should not reject the Bible or Christ just bc the wolves have arrived at an interpretation that suits them, and not you. This is discussed in several passages even. Leave them; they are blind guides.
i see you got judged by S, huh, join the club :D
The club of "No Homers"

Project Panda

Apr 23, 2018
Queensland
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
My friend if ever you saw the Way then what you are saying indicates that you have certainly now lost it. How can you or anyone be a follower of Christ, [a Christian if you want to use the word], without having faith in a God you cannot see with the physical and without talking to Him?

This talking to God is not just with your natural mouth of flesh but with your heart. Then we must see something [but not necessarily with the natural eye] in order to move forward toward Him. What do we see? We see the vision that He gives to each person who really is hungry and thirsty for His kingdom and His righteousness. Without the vision?:

"Where there is no vision, the people perish:" Prov 29:18
I talked to God for 14 long year's, it became a mental illness for me. I ended up in a mental institution numerous time's because I believed God was talking to me.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I talked to God for 14 long year's, it became a mental illness for me. I ended up in a mental institution numerous time's because I believed God was talking to me.
So then again the question others have asked: Why are you here?

We certainly are not all in agreement here on everything, but most of us believe in God and He does talk to all of us and many of us hear His voice. If you don't want to hear from Him...?

We are certainly not going to criticize you for listening God. Neither are we likely to advise NOT to listen when He speaks.

Project Panda

Apr 23, 2018
Queensland
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
So then again the question others have asked: Why are you here?

We certainly are not all in agreement here on everything, but most of us believe in God and He does talk to all of us and many of us hear His voice. If you don't want to hear from Him...?

We are certainly not going to criticize you for listening God. Neither are we likely to advise NOT to listen when He speaks.
I have a voice that talks to me too, it's called a conscience.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So what are you doing here exactly?

Yes I wondered.
It seems just another opportunity to air her moans and dislike of all things God.
Personally...I am 'opting out' of giving that any more attention.
We have all tried to be friendly...and even helpful...it is so obviously not wanted.

Here we all are ...again...just dancing around her while she says the same thing over and over about how much Jesus and God have let her down.
She is enjoying all the attention she is getting.

But I for one will no longer listen to her repetitive ramblings.

.......H

Reactions: bbyrd009

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a voice that talks to me too, it's called a conscience.

Everyone has a conscience. Your conscience didn't affect your lying as I pointed out in #19. So, what is your conscience supposedly telling you now?

Stranger

Project Panda

Apr 23, 2018
Queensland
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Everyone has a conscience. Your conscience didn't affect your lying as I pointed out in #19. So, what is your conscience supposedly telling you now?

Stranger
No, well my conscience is only a guide, it doesn't force me to change. It gives me directions that I need, but if I don't take those directions it won't condemn me. It will let me learn from my own mistakes without interference.

You know what my conscience told me a few days ago?

"When you die I am the only one who's leaving, but don't worry because I'm taking the best part of you with me"

Project Panda

Apr 23, 2018
Queensland
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Yes I wondered.
It seems just another opportunity to air her moans and dislike of all things God.
Personally...I am 'opting out' of giving that any more attention.
We have all tried to be friendly...and even helpful...it is so obviously not wanted.

Here we all are ...again...just dancing around her while she says the same thing over and over about how much Jesus and God have let her down.
She is enjoying all the attention she is getting.

But I for one will no longer listen to her repetitive ramblings.

.......H

Her? I am a he. Mr He.

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
because I believed God was talking to me
While I won't discount that there are some people who really are suffering schizophrenia in this world, I would guess that all the so called professionals, would call just about any believer schizophrenic lol.......They simply just do not have a clue....I don't know you and therefore won't try to tell you what's what...However I can pass on a story to you about a Christian lady in the USA who got locked up in an institution because of her beliefs...the reason the judge gave was 'Excessive joy' ......This whole world is set up against anyone having an actual relationship with our Lord God, even a lot who claim to be Christians do this......Mind you, anyone who claims God is telling them to kill or hurt anyone are most certainly not hearing from God, but that doesn't mean they're not hearing it....Just means that it could be from the opposition to God......I sincerely hope you can find peace in His loving arms...All the best :)

Project Panda

Apr 23, 2018
Queensland
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
While I won't discount that there are some people who really are suffering schizophrenia in this world, I would guess that all the so called professionals, would call just about any believer schizophrenic lol.......They simply just do not have a clue....I don't know you and therefore won't try to tell you what's what...However I can pass on a story to you about a Christian lady in the USA who got locked up in an institution because of her beliefs...the reason the judge gave was 'Excessive joy' ......This whole world is set up against anyone having an actual relationship with our Lord God, even a lot who claim to be Christians do this......Mind you, anyone who claims God is telling them to kill or hurt anyone are most certainly not hearing from God, but that doesn't mean they're not hearing it....Just means that it could be from the opposition to God......I sincerely hope you can find peace in His loving arms...All the best :)
Manic Joy? Yeah I know how snakey some of these health professionals are. Recently I kicked a whole team of them out of my life and went to a GP for treatment, because they were not helping me improve my quality of life.

Reactions: pia

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When a Christian tells me that Jesus wants to save me, and from hell itself, I think to myself "Meh"

When a Christian warns or threatens me with eternal damnation, I think to myself "Meh"

The fact that anyone could use what their God said was for his ultimate justice on the wicked, and try to frighten other's with it makes me think to myself "Meh"

Meh indeed.

Perhaps we can up the ante a little for you.......if you wind up in Hell, you will not have any Christians to mock and feel superior towards......sounds like it would be an eternity of Meh, in your case