Meh

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Project Panda

Apr 23, 2018
Queensland
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
What I have noticed in many Christian forums I visit, is that most Christians are just not interested in the person and their lives.

Philippians 2:4
4not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What I have noticed in many Christian forums I visit, is that most Christians are just not interested in the person and their lives.

Philippians 2:4
4not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others

Poor you. Sounds like you're beating the dead horse. Find another excuse.

Stranger

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What catastrophic event?

Ah! The gap theory, but that theory is about Satan destroying Gods creation after he fell. Because he was furious about man being greater than him.

It’s funny because ‘gap theory’ is applied to theists in every situation that feels convenient ...as if theists are the only folks to insert an idea into a gap in their knowledge - what a convient joke. Gap theory is an oxymoron - in can be used in place of any working theory used by scientist or the average person on a daily basis.

Last edited:

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The fact that the concept of hell can be used to intimidate others around to accepting faith of a particular God is evidence that religion and hell is a man made concept.

Not even logical. Humanity uses everything it touches to manipulate; nature, other people, etc

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s funny because ‘gap theory’ is applied to theists in every situation that feels convenient ...as if theists are the only folks to insert an idea into a gap in their knowledge - what a convient joke. Gap theory is an oxymoron - in can be used in place of any working theory used by scientist or the average person on a daily basis.

It is not a gap in knowledge. Nor is it convenient. Nor is it an oxymoron. Where in the world do you come up with those? It is a gap used in and by the Scripture for specific purpose.

Stranger

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is not a gap in knowledge. Nor is it convenient. Nor is it an oxymoron. Where in the world do you come up with those? It is a gap used in and by the Scripture for specific purpose.

Stranger

I think you need to google gap theory, Strange.

You sound like you think it is a legitimate theory

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you need to google gap theory, Strange.

You sound like you think it is a legitimate theory

Start a thread on the Gap theory. Or find one already in existence. I would be glad to discuss it with you.

Stranger

Reactions: Helen