Mental Disorder of LGBT: Analysis - Spiritual, Political and Scientific

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wait, on 2nd thought, I'll play.

They were wolves, if you must know, and wolf families should have parades, their own celebratory month,
Are wolf families lied about? Attacked? Discriminated against? Do people try to deny that wolf families are families? Are children's books that talk about wolf families maligned? Have wolves had to hide for generations just to be safe?

if so then maybe they do need parades and celbrations.
health insurance, and tax breaks.
You mean like everyone else has?
And if you don't agree, you're an evil hater/hypocrite—especially if you're a vegan.
What is not being agreed with. The right for wolves to exist? To have families? To not have to hide? TO be treated the same as everyone else?

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You expressed personal prejudice but that is about it.

See, you don't understand the way the devil marshals this game.

We get each other to repeat and expand what we've already made plain enough so that eventually someone gets mad or frustrated and overstates or misstates something, causing the other to perform the AHA!!! move. Then, everything spirals. It doesn't behoove you or me for me to cooperate in that vein.

Its actually a sociological definition. It is the cultural ideas of gender that have nothing to do with biology.

A distinction without a difference. Very nice.

Did you ever hear of "science falsely-so-called?"

It's in the Bible.

As for your "my truth" statement isn't that exactly what your implications that not all families are families or at least not worthy of being considered families is?

Maybe it's time you looked up "straw man fallacy." You have an uncanny propensity for misrepresenting what I say and believe.

Are wolf families lied about? Attacked? Discriminated against? Do people try to deny that wolf families are not families? Are children's books that talk about wolf families maligned? Have wolves had to hide for generations just to be safe?

if so then maybe they do need parades and celbrations.

You mean like everyone else has?

What is not being agreed with. The right for wolves to exist? To have families? To not have to hide? TO be treated the same as everyone else?

And now I quit, because it's plain to see that I lost you right after the word "Wait."

Sadly, I'm typing this up ready-to-go for when you reply.

-Save Draft- :waves:

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See, you don't understand the way the devil marshals this game.

We get each other to repeat and expand what we've already made plain enough so that eventually someone gets mad or frustrated and overstates or misstates something, causing the other to perform the AHA!!! move. Then, everything spirals. It doesn't behoove you or me for me to cooperate in that vein.

A distinction without a difference. Very nice.

Did you ever hear of "science falsely-so-called?"

It's in the Bible.

Maybe it's time you looked up "straw man fallacy." You have an uncanny propensity for misrepresenting what I say and believe.
A strawman would be if i declared you think X. Please note I asked if what you are accusing me of isn't what you yourself are doing.
And now I quit, because it's plain to see that I lost you right after the word "Wait."

Sadly, I'm typing this up ready-to-go for when you reply.

-Save Draft- :waves:
Sadly I didn't think you would actually respond to the question of just what is being disagreed with

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
still waiting for you to explain why statements made based on fake research are not lies.
Because your wrong, in denial. The statements made are based on genuine, actual research. Homosexuality is as evil as anything is and it should not be surprising that there are bad NATURAL consequences.

Instant

Sep 17, 2020
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see.

If it's the 7th commandment we're CORRECTING others about it's righteous, but if it's the 4th we're warning others to take just as it reads, it's "CONDEMNING/JUDGING THE HECK out of you," even though the same Paul who said to disregard judgments over ceremonial law ("Meats drinks and days barney") that were distinguished from the Sabbath of the LORD (Leviticus 23:37-38) also said that even circumcision was distinct from the commandments of God (1 Corinthians 7:19).

Remember, as usual, you pulled my chain—not the other way around.
Remember the Sabbath to keep it holy would be just as important as any of the commandments if the New Testament didn't make it clear that it was just pointing us to the rest we enter into when we accept Jesus, and our sins are forgiven. At that point, we enter into His rest. Nobody is ignoring that commandment any more than I would ignore the kosher laws. They were symbolic to show Israel was separate from the sinful and idolatrous Gentile nations around them, but now that the Gentiles have received the gospel, the symbolism has changed and now being able to eat anything sold in the marketplace shows the Gentiles are included in God's plan of salvation.

In the case of fornication of all kinds, it still matters today. In addition to that, Romans chapter 1 and 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 makes it clear homosexuality is still a sin that will keep those practicing it out of heaven.

Instant

Sep 17, 2020
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So the only reason you got married was because of your lust.
I just said it was not relevant, because it isn't. Nothing you said changes the fact that the Bible makes it clear in the New Testament and Old Testament that homosexuality is a sin that will prevent those that practice it from having any inheritance in the Kingdom of Heaven. What is your excuse for opposing God?

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Instant

Sep 17, 2020
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not the topic, it is the reason it is being brought up. There is a difference between having a conversation about a passage and using that passage to condemn or to justify prejudice.
That shouldn't make any difference. God's Word forbids gay sex, and you claim to be a Christian and you defend it. My motives and other motives are not relevant to whether or not God approves of homosexuality and the LGBTQ agenda. There is no need to address any argument beside what the Bible says, because this is a Christian message board, and you claim to be Christian. What makes it okay for a Christian to stand in opposition with God about anything?

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They were symbolic to show Israel was separate from the sinful and idolatrous Gentile nations around them, but now that the Gentiles have received the gospel, the symbolism has changed and now being able to eat anything sold in the marketplace shows the Gentiles are included in God's plan of salvation.

They also showed what not to eat if we didn't want the emerging infectious diseases that have killed countless millions over the last several hundred years.

And 50 years ago, no one was saying that the 4th commandment was classed with the ceremonial laws that prefigured Christ's life, death, and resurrection—no one.

Instant

Sep 17, 2020
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They also showed what not to eat if we didn't want the emerging infectious diseases that have killed countless millions over the last several hundred years.

And 50 years ago, no one was saying that the 4th commandment was classed with the ceremonial laws that prefigured Christ's life, death, and resurrection—no one.
Perhaps, but nearly everyone was claiming Sunday as the Christian Sabbath. It was a manipulation tool to get people to honor the Lord's Day. It wasn't because they believed it, because they had to know Sunday is the first day of the week. I figured that out fairly early on.

I do have something I want to ask you if you are 7Th Day Adventist. We have a 7Th Day Adventist Church close to my home, and I don't work Saturday anyway so I had thought about visiting it, but I have one issue, and it is not about the Sabbath Day. I knew Sunday was never the Sabbath and I overlooked that when I attended other churches. I am strongly pro-life, and unless I was told wrong, the 7Th Day Adventist Church is pretty liberal on abortion and their hospitals perform abortions. If not for that, I would have checked them out. What do you know about that?

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because your wrong, in denial. The statements made are based on genuine, actual research.
The citations of who ever produced the meme show otherwise. The claim about lesbians for example comes directly from Paul Cameron and is ISIS survey. The man lost his job and his license and his reputation when it was found out he made up the research.
It was genuine research. or actual research. It wasn't research at all.
Homosexuality is as evil as anything is and it should not be surprising that there are bad NATURAL consequences.
Being lied about is a natural consequence?

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just said it was not relevant, because it isn't.
It was relevant enough when you asserted that Lust was the only reasons LGBT people have relationships. It's interesting that racists say almost the exact same thing. It's just as disgusting and hateful no matter if it is said about blacks or gays

Instant

Sep 17, 2020
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was relevant enough when you asserted that Lust was the only reasons LGBT people have relationships. It's interesting that racists say almost the exact same thing. It's just as disgusting and hateful no matter if it is said about blacks or gays
I don't care if homosexuals are deeply in love with someone of the same sex. That relationship is forbidden in scripture. Nothing changes that and everything you are saying are smoke screen arguments. You claim you are Christian, yet you are arguing against God's position.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo