mercury detox ; ocd/anxiety,love

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bibliocentrist

Mar 15, 2008
Australasia
I have had 4 filings since about 9 years old. I have long known/suspected that they/it is harmful but didn't know/realise really how much harmful mercury really is (i just found out from a site the other day). Perhaps this is a major contributor/easerpator of my OCD/anxiety which I have been battling against (aside from being abused as child + multiple foster placements/shifts/primary schools + no love). So i am asking for prayer/(fasting?) (of 2 or 3/more) for God's/Jesus' help in getting rid of this whether miracl or dentist. I also would welcome any helpful suggestions regarding safest (& easiest) way to have fillings removed, and best ways to get mercury out of body/system (& not just what but where/how/who). I plan to try find & get to a dentist but ocd makes hugely difficult & i'm really scared they might accidentally/purposely poison me (brain) more in removing.Recently i've caught on to taking herbs & spices (& multivits) from Dr Breverman which is possibly helping somewhat. But I think/feel that is not much compared to how toxic/poisonous mercury is.I was/am on verge of giving up on Jesus / absolutely no hope:-still stuck in life-long: hardship, suffering, force, fear, disability, bondage, loneliness, wasted/lost life, persecution, isolation, etc.-one thing still lacking: love, joy, hope, free, deliverance, etc.( The only very brief times in last ~14+ years i was miraculously "happy" was when -(after a 3 day fast &/or) had hopes of girlfriend , but turned out to be scammers (wasn't fooled other than initial hopes, didnt loose any money other than wasted time/effort/hopes replying emails).-stayed with my mother.-had hopes of better accomdation situation. )The biggest problem is probably my OCD/anxiety/paranoia/people-noise-hyper-sensitivity-intolerance &/or lack of Love. There has been no ("easy") solution/help, e.g. mental health service are a load of trouble/difficulties, etc.

Rich Mckee

Mar 30, 2009
QUOTE (Bibliocentrist @ Dec 4 2008, 07:53 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=65239
I have had 4 filings since about 9 years old. I have long known/suspected that they/it is harmful but didn't know/realise really how much harmful mercury really is (i just found out from a site the other day). Perhaps this is a major contributor/easerpator of my OCD/anxiety which I have been battling against (aside from being abused as child + multiple foster placements/shifts/primary schools + no love). So i am asking for prayer/(fasting?) (of 2 or 3/more) for God's/Jesus' help in getting rid of this whether miracl or dentist. I also would welcome any helpful suggestions regarding safest (& easiest) way to have fillings removed, and best ways to get mercury out of body/system (& not just what but where/how/who). I plan to try find & get to a dentist but ocd makes hugely difficult & i'm really scared they might accidentally/purposely poison me (brain) more in removing.Recently i've caught on to taking herbs & spices (& multivits) from Dr Breverman which is possibly helping somewhat. But I think/feel that is not much compared to how toxic/poisonous mercury is.I was/am on verge of giving up on Jesus / absolutely no hope:-still stuck in life-long: hardship, suffering, force, fear, disability, bondage, loneliness, wasted/lost life, persecution, isolation, etc.-one thing still lacking: love, joy, hope, free, deliverance, etc.( The only very brief times in last ~14+ years i was miraculously "happy" was when -(after a 3 day fast &/or) had hopes of girlfriend , but turned out to be scammers (wasn't fooled other than initial hopes, didnt loose any money other than wasted time/effort/hopes replying emails).-stayed with my mother.-had hopes of better accomdation situation. )The biggest problem is probably my OCD/anxiety/paranoia/people-noise-hyper-sensitivity-intolerance &/or lack of Love. There has been no ("easy") solution/help, e.g. mental health service are a load of trouble/difficulties, etc.
First thing you need to do is get them pulled, and replaced, by a dentist who uses Bio-compatible fillings. Yes mercury fillings cause a host of problems! Send me a PM, or email me [email protected]. if you'd like to discuss this further and I also may be able to locate a dentist if your area who specializes in that. I can also give you some tips on detoxifying (getting the mercury out of your body). I am NOT a DR. a nutritionist, so you need to also have a DR. monitor your mineral levels etc. to make sure you don't lose to many good ones while detoxing. It mostly is not dangerous UNLESS you over do it!!!

Bibliocentrist

Mar 15, 2008
Australasia
Sorry I didn't know someone had replied in the last # of months, thanks.For a reply and an update in one:I got the mercury fillings taken out in January. However I wasn't happy the way they did it and I never actually saw the fillings outside of me (they sucked them up a vacuum) for all I know they could've splattered the mercury in mouth/down throat; tho I did have my request to see my teeth with a camera to see not any mercury left in them (tho i saw a couple of brownish spots (normal?) i wasnt able to ask about).The only detox i've been able or known of to take has been vit C and zinc (and garlc/onion), but from what i've heard that may not be enough (need some sort of "clay" or something but I don't know what & where it is?)I haven't had any remarkable improvements. I don't know whether its because mercury still in body/brain (or damage from 30 yrs long/ago)?Otherwise I have seen that the biggest problem is total lack of love (all my life not just now) and of hope, and loneliness and isolation from positive (but not from negative). I'm now 36 and I've never had even a girlfriend ever! Though I don't just mean that kind of "love", I mean all: God/Jesus, friends, family, church, self. Also even christians have treated me just as uncaringly as everyone else.For the last 12 months I stuck at some sort of relationship with God/Jesus more than any other time in my life, but it just never gets any better other than a very few tantalising tiny slow possible "changes".I've just had to go back to taking medication as my only option. But I don't trust medication. (The people that push it should have to take it them selves, like we do to anyone who offers something that might be poison.) Of course I know I should trust God, but ....Its just so frustrating not knowing for sure what the problem is and/or what the solution(s) is.I'm not the only one among my scattered relatives that has similar problems.I was abused as a young child, and have never had love esp the last 20 yrs.I had the fillings for 30 yrs, they were put in about 10 yrs old.I've tried praying, fasting, reading bible, exercise, sunlight, diet, not talking out loud negative to myself, etc.Someone gave me a couple of free c.b.t. lessons on "prefer thinking" (annoyed vs angry, concerned vs anxious, etc) and physical force-relaxing (tensing-relaxing body parts, breathing in 5 out 6), but it doesn't work for me.One thing that could be exasperpating the ocd/anxiety is having to wear ear plugs all the time 24/7 because I can't tolerate noisy neighbours, but as with the other problem(s) no one ever did anything to help work out and fix the problem whatever it is. (Noise sensitivity/intolerance is something people are very un-sympathetic with.) [The last ~6yrs a neighbours dog etc, 7yrs before that small airplanes every day all day (& half night), 1 yr before that neighbours hotrod car every after noon all afternoon....)I hate feeling like its my fault (tho I am a fallen sinner like everyone else).I don't know whether I should try find out about a neurologist or hormone treatment?Another thing is that physically I seem to be quite healthy esp since taking the herbs/spices, garlic etc, but still not much better mentally/psychologically.What are "bio-compatible fillings"? I had to choose out of amalagm/mercury, gold, procelain, ceramic, silorane/plastic. I wasn't happy with any but I had to choose the silorane.Most of the people I've been acquainted with about amalgam fillings either say they're not harmful or its not something they really seriously considered.http://www.thephora.net/forum/showthread.php?t=46337&highlight=mercuryhttp://whatisyourbeef.multiply.com/notes/item/56http://www.thechristadelphians.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=8394&hl=seanbam

gumby

May 29, 2009
Dont worry gods going to take care of you, your one of gods children and hes not going to allow you to be tested more than you are able to handle. I will pray that evrything goes well
happy.gif

Bibliocentrist

Mar 15, 2008
Australasia
thanks for praying, it's possible it helped with a partial answer:after another desperate fast I caught on to an idea that copper in water could be a/the problem due to blue stain on white, etc. It further developed into general idea of water (and heavy metals) as a cause or contributor. (The water is soft/acidic, and the twits at city council here also put sodium, chloride, etc in the water.) I've had to start chucking the first jug of water from tap after not being used for hours/night each time, and I've had some slight improvement.However I'm still not any where near enough being delivered or healed (from being housebound).I started reading the bible and praying again for weeks/month(s) but have given up again. I'm angry/depressed at being 36 and have never ever even had a kiss/date/girlfriend (and if I can't get out it will soon be too late if it isn't already unless I settle for someone who has already been in a relationship or old(er) (=miss out).) Plus I haven't been able to do my studies at all for months. I'm so mad, bad and sad or sick....I am shocked at the disgraceful/shameful way most people (here in NZ) have (or haven't!) treated me including christians/churches.

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
thanks for praying, it's possible it helped with a partial answer:after another desperate fast I caught on to an idea that copper in water could be a/the problem due to blue stain on white, etc. It further developed into general idea of water (and heavy metals) as a cause or contributor. (The water is soft/acidic, and the twits at city council here also put sodium, chloride, etc in the water.) I've had to start chucking the first jug of water from tap after not being used for hours/night each time, and I've had some slight improvement.However I'm still not any where near enough being delivered or healed (from being housebound).I started reading the bible and praying again for weeks/month(s) but have given up again. I'm angry/depressed at being 36 and have never ever even had a kiss/date/girlfriend (and if I can't get out it will soon be too late if it isn't already unless I settle for someone who has already been in a relationship or old(er) (=miss out).) Plus I haven't been able to do my studies at all for months. I'm so mad, bad and sad or sick....I am shocked at the disgraceful/shameful way most people (here in NZ) have (or haven't!) treated me including christians/churches.
Greetings Bibliocentrist,I have sympathy and empathy with you with regard to the challenging situation you find yourself in. I am wondering if you have heard of Asperger Syndrome which is one of the Autism Spectrum Disorders. There are so many syndromes and disorders being identified now and anxiety generally seems to feature throughout human society as a result of unpleasant experiences, painful conditions, and disasterous mistakes to name a few causes.Do you know what sort of woman you would like to meet and develop a friendship with? It is necessary to be very specific, even writing down various attributes such as hairstyle and colour, height and build, etc.and praying through these until God gives you clarity about the woman you would like to be with. Also you will need to brush up on your own qualities and examine how forgiving, patient, sensitive, prepared etc. you are.Forgiveness is a must in this life and without betraying any confidences I can say that a lot of depression, anxiety, and mental strife has been alieviated by sufferers making forgiveness a high priority in sorting through the labyrinth of issues besetting them.Forget about the people who trash you, ignore you, upset you, hurt you, mock you, scorn you and so on. "Forgive them, forget them and move on" is still good advice no matter how many times we hear it. Avoiding them can be a good strategy once we know who they are. I could have easily given up on the church because of unbelievable backstabbing and betrayal becoming intolerable but God spoke to me about His Son Jesus and what He went through for my sake and this is exactly what the author Michael Coldham-Fussell has written about in his poem called "Humiliation".HUMILIATIONWho is this who mocks me, Who is this who scorns,Who is this who makes for me, A crown of prickly thorns?Who is this who whips, Who is this who flays,Who is this who bruises me, Until I'm in a daze?Who is this who injures me, With nails through my hands,Who with spike impales my feet, While no-one understands?Who is this who wounds me, With barbs around my head,Who is this who makes me bleed, And suffer till I'm dead?Who has worn this crown, Who has known its pain,Who has died like Jesus, When He took away our shame?Tell whoever mocks, Tell whoever scorns,Tell these I forgive them all, Beneath my crown of thorns.Everyone who wounds me, And messes with my head,Everyone who makes me bleed, I bless them back instead.

Bibliocentrist

Mar 15, 2008
Australasia
Before I reply I feel I should say that I realise that this topic I started doesn't seem to be very spiritual (on my part) any more and I wonder if moderator(s) maybe wanting to shift it to prayer requests? Though I believe there is a major spiritual aspect to my situation/condition whether its spirtual as in my heart/relationship/desires, lack of the Spirit, and/or as in spirtual "possession"/bondage/persecuion/attack (which I am (half the time/on one hand) sure it is).Thanks stumpmaster. The Humiliation poem in particular gives me something to think/feel about. I really need to understand more about Jesus/cross/love/forgiveness.I didn't know whether I should comment or not. I don't want my reply to be "arguing" as usual.Yes a few have suggested autism or asperges over years. Me (and my real father) do possibly have one or two autism-like traits/symptoms.However I took the autism questionaire-test last year and they said the results show I don't have autism [unless perhaps thats only for classic and not asperges?]Also I saw in dictionary a while ago that autism has an offensive definition: "live in dream world, refuse face reality, morbid fascination with fantasy, improper response to environment".Certainly as a child I was abused and went trough multiple foster placements/primary schools/shifts.(In some ways I am also annoyed by possibility that people maybe suggesting autism partly because I'm sometimes clever/intelligent about somethings?)The ocd/anxiety all grew out of (neighbour) noise sensitivity/intolerance.However I'm "sure" my main problem (outside of spiritual/sin) is lack of love, isolation, negative environment, water/heavy metals and poor diet ("catch 22" situation). Two or three times I was briefly/almost set free when "hopes" of these things were seeming [was because like false gospel/fruit?] My want, God's want, woman's want:I prayed off and on for 13 months to God/Jesus about what "specific" sort of woman I think I would love to meet, or meeting whoever He has best for me. I think I like a sort like Katrina on "Adventures in Odyssey"?My main problem is that due to the o.c.d. I don't get out much (unless I give up my studies) to be able to meet new people etc. (I haven't been able to go out since mid-April!)Being stuck in small isolated Upper Hutt (and/or NZ) doesn't help either.And the women on dating sites including christian ones all seem to all want men who are "healthy, fit, strong, active, fun, masculine, successful, stable, (hard) working, no issues, happy, out-going, laid back, easy going, positive, clean, [etc, etc, etc]", are assuming and not willing to give someone like me a chance. I think I'm pretty accepting and I can't understand why they are not.Its not as if I have years time to spare "improving" myself first either. The (only) pro side of being so late is that (I think/feel) I am mentally prepared not to take for granted (since I know what lonely "life" without love is) and to do my best in a relationship (though thats easy to say now, and it is only possible with God/Jesus).However I'm also still struggling with a bit of a lust problem which doesn't help things.I just don't know "what God wants from me" (I thought I genuinely gave my life) and/or what's wrong with what I want. Every time I think I've been given clarity it soon got hazy.I never used to have (or think I had?) forgiveness issue(s), but it has grown over the years to the present. How can I forgive if God won't forgive me? I mean if He forgiven me then why won't he heal/deliver/restore me? It is also very hard to forgive when in situation as opposed to after, and when surrounded by negative neighbours.I think guilt and fear are equally or more issues that I am unable to deal with.What about that I am forgotten by everyone?christianity is supposed to be about:{free heal(th) faith love life joy power grace forgive resurrection hope friend peace etc},but instead all I have is:{fear force isolation lonely miserable disability guilt anger suffer curse sin bad pit prison hell lust persecution suicidal wasted lost bondage etc}."Shalom", Maranatha.

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Thanks for your reply, Bibliocentrist.Now that we are communicating let me say that I am here for you, that I think I'm hearing you in the sense of knowing where you're coming from, and that I'm also hearing from God about some of the challenges facing you.I hope we can work through some possible solutions together and find ways to improve your quality of life. I have done a few studies and courses and have practical ministry experience in confidential rehabilitation. Obviously we are not going to share anything of a confidential nature online, but the point is that sometimes people do need help from a trusted confidant in order to receive support and counselling leading to improvements in the way they function within a given community. I'm not too keen on people being labelled according to their problems unless the person concerned is happy with the label. I know of several schizophrenic Christians who prefer to let others know that's what they are, and that they are on medication and under the care of Psychiatric Services, rather than beat around the bush feeling shame and rejection instead of being ministered to. I have spent a few years getting to know some mature Christians with Asperger Syndrome and they speak of the relief that comes with being diagnosed because it means that their support within the church can be more specific as they educate pastors, ministers and fellow Christians about their needs; and also they can interact and fellowship with other Aspergers through the Asperger Society, where relationships do form and at times become well-matched marriages. However, you are not Aspergers but to quote your own words you do experience {fear force isolation lonely miserable disability guilt anger suffer curse sin bad pit prison hell lust persecution suicidal wasted lost bondage etc} and this needs to be addressed by ongoing spiritual warfare because each and every one of these symptoms has a satanic origin over which Christ has secured the victory.Desire is king. If you want the victory you must fight for it, but you cannot do it in your own strength and you need the elements of spiritual armour mentioned in Ephesians 6.Ephesians 6:10-18(10) Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.(11) Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.(12) For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.(13) Wherefore take to you the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.(14) Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breast-plate of righteousness;(15) And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;(16) Above all, taking the shield of faith, with which you will be able to extinguish all the fiery darts of the wicked.(17) And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:(18) Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching for this purpose with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;I await your reply, Bibliocentrist, hoping you are soon able to set achieviable victory focussed goals in the love of Christ and that you find a ministry in your area that supports you in your battle with the enemy.Romans 1:11-12(11) For I long to see you, that I may impart to you some spiritual gift, to the end you may be established;(12) That is, that I may be comforted together with you, by the mutual faith both of you and me.

Bibliocentrist

Mar 15, 2008
Australasia
Oh I don't know everything always seems so impossibly hard and individualistic (even tho you did mention ministry), nothing ever easy.How come they just have easy be "educated" while we have hard "fight, desire", etc?What would Jesus say *and*/or *do* to me? (Christians are supposed to treat others like self is Jesus or other is Jesus. Doesn't bible say [albeit-"call"] elders, prayer & fasting, annoint oil, lay hands?)Well maybe I need help to find a society/ministry/fellowship/social-support like that, either asperges, autism, ocd or schzophrenic?Mental health service and "medication" have been no good for me.Okay so what is the truth, gospel, faith, etc?No they don't need to be educated, they need to have heart and love like Jesus (or good Samaritan, not like Pharisees).That last verse says "impart, with, mutual, both" not hyperindividualist self do alone like most usually treat us.