Millions of American Believers take Authority over Covid-19 Virus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you have a prayer cloth offer for three easy payments of $39.99 to go along with this nonsense?
You know P4T,
It sounds so spiritual to proclaim you are taking dominion over a pandemic.

All these false people claim to bind Satan all over the place??
How does he keep getting loose????:oops::rolleyes:o_O

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You know P4T,
It sounds so spiritual to proclaim you are taking dominion over a pandemic.

All these false people claim to bind Satan all over the place??
How does he keep getting loose????:oops::rolleyes:o_O
I guess that's what happens when a kingdom is divided against itself.
Although it is clear that it cannot stand under such an instability, I imagine that in another sense, one part of the kingdoms efforts, will be innefficacious against the other's (if you know what I mean?).

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I appreciate your attempt to make sound, a very unsound statement, but your explanation was not according to what the OP stated.
He should've said what you said, ...but even then, that would've been rather redundant!

:D

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What power 30+ million believers have that take authority and command that covid-19 die and begone in Jesus's name!!! those THAT DOUBT ,mock, scoff in unbelief are satan's tool and fool!!!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What power 30+ million believers have that take authority and command that covid-19 die and begone in Jesus's name!!! those THAT DOUBT ,mock, scoff in unbelief are satan's tool and fool!!!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2Peter 3:1 This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance:

2Peter 3:2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:

2Peter 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What if COVID-19 is a judgement from God? Have you considered that? You could actually praying against God!

Reactions: Waiting on him

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Millions of American Believers take Authority over Covid-19 Virus and command covid-19 virus die and begone in the USA today--Thank and praise God-Amen!!
Works on bugs, not sure about viruses...
ortho-bug-b-gon-max-insect-killer-lawns3-granules
bugs b gon

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Millions of American Believers take Authority over Covid-19 Virus and command covid-19 virus die and begone in the USA today--Thank and praise God-Amen!!
Why ?
There's not even enough American Believers to get congress to do what is right, let alone a simple virus.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How about commanding cancer, pneumonia, birth defects...... all of it away, while your at it.
Why ?

The curse causeless shall not come. (the curse does not get brought on anyone without a reason, according to God's Word)

God has no trouble at all taking care of His sheep, does He?

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psalm 35:27 Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the LORD be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.

Psalm 35:28 And my tongue shall speak of thy righteousness and of thy praise all the day long.

onlyme17

Mar 31, 2020
Western Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

If they were believers and were divinely told to do so , as was Elijah when he stopped the rain for 3 years..maybe it would work.

If "Millions of Americans" are taking authority over it....it ain't working for them.

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If they were believers and were divinely told to do so , as was Elijah when he stopped the rain for 3 years..maybe it would work.

If "Millions of Americans" are taking authority over it....it ain't working for them.
Indeed! What God's will is for a situation is extremely important. Some people will die every day and some of them will die apparently as a result of this virus. Should we pray for God to give each and every one appointed to die an extension? Or even specifically for 15 more years. That is how long Hezekiah's time was extended...

Reactions: onlyme17

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Indeed! What God's will is for a situation is extremely important. Some people will die every day and some of them will die apparently as a result of this virus. Should we pray for God to give each and every one appointed to die an extension? Or even specifically for 15 more years. That is how long Hezekiah's time was extended...

Yes, but he had to repent first, from my memory of the story.

onlyme17

Mar 31, 2020
Western Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Interesting thoughts.
Just this morning I was dwelling on Job.
We remember God said to Satan " Have you considered my servant Job..."
Then He says, you can touch him and test him, but don't touch his life.

We often hear or see people write...if God were a real God of love He would stop 'this, that or the other' ...
So I was thinking about some beloved Christian friends who IMO died far too early , years before their 'three score years and ten'. Do you think God said to Satan then- 'do as you will', and didn't add 'touch not their life'. ?

I am one of those who does not believe that sickness comes from God, but via the Enemy. ( since the cross, )
I don't believe the Devil can do anything that God does not allow him to do.

This virus, I swing between it being 1) a vial poured out ( but they said that about Aids too) 2) The greed of man (using China sweat shops and those who eat strange things) 3) Created by the George Sorus owned virus labs.

It doesn't make any difference really anyway, because nothing can happen which is not within God's final Plan for this earth and the next. :)

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, but he had to repent first, from my memory of the story.
No, the prophet had come to him in his sickbed telling him to get ready because he was going to die. When the prophet left he turned in his bed and prayed to God asking that he be given more time. God heard his prayer and had the prophet go back and tell him that he had 15 more years. He had been one of the few good kings. After being granted 15 more years, he may have made his biggest recorded mistake. He showed visiting Babylonians everything. After than the prophet advised him that those Babylonians would conquer Judah, but it would not happen during Hezekiah's reign.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

How would you prove that at all ?

If there are millions who know how to stop it, how not to worry about it, how to remain in good health,

how would you ever find out ?

I'm not saying the OP is right - but when searching for such things historically,

I found groups who know/ who knew/ are were spared from the black plague, from yellow fever, and from malaria ,

all with no drugs. No drugs available even.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting thoughts.
Just this morning I was dwelling on Job.
We remember God said to Satan " Have you considered my servant Job..."
Then He says, you can touch him and test him, but don't touch his life.

We often hear or see people write...if God were a real God of love He would stop 'this, that or the other' ...
So I was thinking about some beloved Christian friends who IMO died far too early , years before their 'three score years and ten'. Do you think God said to Satan then- 'do as you will', and didn't add 'touch not their life'. ?

I am one of those who does not believe that sickness comes from God, but via the Enemy. ( since the cross, )
I don't believe the Devil can do anything that God does not allow him to do.

This virus, I swing between it being 1) a vial poured out ( but they said that about Aids too) 2) The greed of man (using China sweat shops and those who eat strange things) 3) Created by the George Sorus owned virus labs.

It doesn't make any difference really anyway, because nothing can happen which is not within God's final Plan for this earth and the next. :)

What does this verse mean?

"I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all." Ecc 9:11

And then what is Jesus saying here in these verses"

Lu 13:1 There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices.
Lu 13:2 And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things?
Lu 13:3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
Lu 13:4 Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem?
Lu 13:5 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

People die every day and those who die include some from the youngest infant to the oldest oldster. The cited three score and ten does not mean everyone should expect that. Each person has his allotted time, which indeed may be changed as seen with Hezekiah, but probably his extension was the except rather than the rule.

I see the results of virus as being something God will use either according to His left or His right hand... or both. But, I don't know and speculate to much about it. Simply be ready for whatever God has in store for us.

"What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?" Rom 8:31

Don't worry about this allotted life in the flesh or its length. It is in no case all that there is for those who remain on His side to the end of their course.