Millions of American Believers take Authority over Covid-19 Virus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He looked crazy to me, maybe possessed or something.

Praying? Why do people put off praying until disaster strikes? Why aren't we praying for the good that does exist to be preserved and for the evil to be decreased? Some disasters could be avoided.
As also curses? i.e. disaster=curse....

As Scripture verifies - the curse causeless shall not come.
i.e. Every curse has a cause.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
30+ Millions of American Believers could choose to take Authority over Covid-19 Virus and in the name of Jesus rebuke it and command covid-19 virus to die and begone in the USA today--Thank and praise God-Amen!!

R

Rita

Millions of American Believers take Authority over Covid-19 Virus and command covid-19 virus die and begone in the USA today--Thank and praise God-Amen!!
I am somewhat confused... in your OP you claim that they already had prayed, you thanked the Lord and gave praise .........so why this post ?
30+ Millions of American Believers could choose to take Authority over Covid-19 Virus and in the name of Jesus rebuke it and command covid-19 virus to die and begone in the USA today--Thank and praise God-Amen!!
Also it perhaps is wise to consider that this is not just affecting the USA - it’s world wide , perhaps that in itself reveals an issue of the heart ...........just thinking about your own country. Many pray for the whole of humanity in this ............
Rita

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I am somewhat confused... in your OP you claim that they already had prayed, you thanked the Lord and gave praise .........so why this post ?

Also it perhaps is wise to consider that this is not just affecting the USA - it’s world wide , perhaps that in itself reveals an issue of the heart ...........just thinking about your own country. Many pray for the whole of humanity in this ............
Rita
@Rita I'm frankly a bit confused by a lot of the reaction to the measures needed.

Reactions: Giuliano
R

Rita

Hi Farouk,
I guess we will see what happens when everyone in different states ignore the lockdowns. Germany is noticing an increase since it lifted its restrictions, so have other nations- still keeping an eye on Sweden though.
A third of the care homes in Sussex are now affected with the virus, one of our other homes has lost half its residents, which NEVER happens with seasonal flu ( over 25 have died in that home )
Rita x

Reactions: Giuliano

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Hi Farouk,
I guess we will see what happens when everyone in different states ignore the lockdowns. Germany is noticing an increase since it lifted its restrictions, so have other nations- still keeping an eye on Sweden though.
A third of the care homes in Sussex are now affected with the virus, one of our other homes has lost half its residents, which NEVER happens with seasonal flu ( over 25 have died in that home )
Rita x
@Rita

Half of them died?

And some ppl in the US think that by waving Bibles and guns at ppl the virus effect will just go away? :rolleyes:

R

Rita

@Rita

Half of them died?

And some ppl in the US think that by waving Bibles and guns at ppl the virus effect will just go away? :rolleyes:
Yes, that’s what drives me nuts when people on here say it is fake - we do not have Covid 19 in our care home at the moment, we have lost maybe under ten residents this winter, only a few of them have had pneumonia , others have had other health issues- that is pretty average. The care home in question locked down a week after us, in that week the virus got into the home ........
Rita

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Yes, that’s what drives me nuts when people on here say it is fake - we do not have Covid 19 in our care home at the moment, we have lost maybe under ten residents this winter, only a few of them have had pneumonia , others have had other health issues- that is pretty average. The care home in question locked down a week after us, in that week the virus got into the home ........
Rita
@Rita This is why all the denials and defiance are so sad; sinister, even...

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Millions of American Believers take Authority over Covid-19 Virus and command covid-19 virus die and begone in the USA today--Thank and praise God-Amen!!

I'm not an advocate of Faith Doctrine. We "command" things only by direct revelation of the Lord, and not by presuming certain *doctrines.* If we had the ability to command any truth we see in the Bible we would be commanding our own perfection, and we would be commanding Satan and all his demons to leave the universe.

Not going to happen. We have to rely on Christ for every prayer, for every command, for all our virtue. To take it upon ourselves to "claim things" in this way just makes the Church look weak, in my opinion. The sentiment is good, but the end result will not be good.

Let me just suggest that COVID-19 is a judgment from God. There's nothing wrong with asking God to help us through this. But He has sent it for purposes of judgment and warning of more judgment. We need to learn the lesson. If all of mankind learned the lesson, we could all ask God to remove it, and it would go.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bottomline= do you believe the very words of Jesus or little men's ideas and opinions?? Mark 11:22-23

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Think! Evil Covid -19 has killed 100's of 1000's of people and God hates all evil.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bottomline= do you believe the very words of Jesus or little men's ideas and opinions?? Mark 11:22-23

I believe that if we don't interpret the Scriptures in a mature way, we will capitulate to hype and the desire for attention. I believe in miracles, because God says they happen. I believe that the Holy Spirit controls when and where miracles take place, and through whom. Faith Doctrine is a *doctrine* that attempts to force God to conform to it. That diminishes the authority of God, and is inaccurate doctrine.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Without faith man cannot please God. We need not interpret Mark 11:23 just believe the very words of Jesus.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Without faith man cannot please God. We need not interpret Mark 11:23 just believe the very words of Jesus.
It seems a lot of churches, groups, members and people in general in religious circles

claim that very verse,

yet have no results ,

except as written: they know neither Scripture, nor the Power of God.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Think! Evil Covid -19 has killed 100's of 1000's of people and God hates all evil.
Think ....
'selah'....
THINK!

King David killed thousands , or even tens of thousands, and he is a man after God's Own Heart,

chosen by God, called by God, used by God, trained by God, verified by God, appointed by God,

... ... ... loved by God.... Given Victory by God....

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This is obviously hyperbole or symbolism. To "remove a mountain" may indicate the removal of an obstacle to doing right. Or, it may be a word from God to a prophet who is to declare the judgment of God against a kingdom.

What it is *not* is an opportunity to get anything you pray for. That happens for nobody, unless they are always guided by the Lord what to pray for. If you don't ask aright, don't think that you can just "claim it" into existence! ;)

James 4.2 You do not have because you do not ask God. 3 When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures......... 13 Now listen, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we will go to this or that city, spend a year there, carry on business and make money.” 14 Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes. 15 Instead, you ought to say, “If it is the Lord’s will, we will live and do this or that.” 16 As it is, you boast in your arrogant schemes. All such boasting is evil. 17 If anyone, then, knows the good they ought to do and doesn’t do it, it is sin for them.

Just believe the word, is what you said?