Millions of American Believers take Authority over Covid-19 Virus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK!! Just know you have what you say!! I say and choose God's blessings, gifts, health, joy and prosperity. and you??

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK!! Just know you have what you say!! I say and choose God's blessings, gifts, health, joy and prosperity. and you??

That's certainly not true. To confess things "into existence" is applicable only if you're a prophet or led of God. To use "confession" as a doctrine to "get things" is a false belief, and doomed to failure. Even if you get your way, it will not end good.

Remember that Israel, in the wilderness, got their way when they asked for meat? You might refer to is as "bad confession!" ;) It ended up coming out their noses!

We have to ask things in real faith, and not just based on what we justify in the Scriptures. It really has to be God's will, or we will be wanting the wrong things.

I just posted this on FB today. Maybe it will help you? Maybe it will help others? I'm not new at this, and I am a Charismatic:

Sometimes we just don't recognize that despite our sufferings in life, we are not being ignored by God. We simply need to reorient our minds to understand that this is our lot. It is God's will for our lives. The fact we suffer does not mean He is unhappy with us. In fact, He is happy that we're willing to live out our lives with a measure of suffering, without capitulating to hate and discontent.

When we pray, with these things in mind, we may see not just answers to prayer but *how* God answers prayer. It isn't always what we expect if our expectations are to use the promises of the Bible to try to get healing, blessing, and prosperity. The Bible isn't a dial-a-prayer service. It is more a recognition of the fact that what is may be precisely where God has us, warts and all. So let's orient ourselves to where we are, and accept that God is happy with us right where we are, assuming we are dedicated to the Lord's service.

Here is the right attitude to have when we pray...

James 4.1 What causes fights and quarrels among you? Don’t they come from your desires that battle within you? 2 You desire but do not have, so you kill. You covet but you cannot get what you want, so you quarrel and fight. You do not have because you do not ask God. 3 When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures...
13 Now listen, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we will go to this or that city, spend a year there, carry on business and make money.” 14 Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes. 15 Instead, you ought to say, “If it is the Lord’s will, we will live and do this or that.” 16 As it is, you boast in your arrogant schemes. All such boasting is evil. 17 If anyone, then, knows the good they ought to do and doesn’t do it, it is sin for them.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God never promised all of those things

The only thing he promised was JOY, Blessings and gifts

He never promised health. and he never promised prosperity (at least not temporal property)

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Mockers and scoffers pay a very high price as they dare and even ask for early judgment!!
Ironic disease is a judgement on men, but to disagree that the judgement is evil deserves God's early judgement.

Standing against God's moving rather than pleading mercy and forgiveness is just rebellion. God is sovereign. How selfish and greedy have we become, not preparing for disease, not caring for the weak and vulnerable, not thinking we lived on borrowed time.

We are so wealthy, so blessed, so showered with wealth and safety. A 1% death rate is a disaster, what about 30%, and death throughout ones short life, if you made it.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I choose to believe God's eternal living Word and ignore the evil, silly ideas and opinions of little men!! And ou??

Dave M

Mar 28, 2020
Eastern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

not sure if I am reading you right, so I will just ask, are you endorsing the prosperity gospel??

sometimes Gods blessing are us going through hardship to build character, no where in the bible does God promise us riches of this world, matter of fact he warns us that they always cause trouble..
Jesus tells us to loose are life to save it
Jesus tells us to take up are cross and deny ourselfs and follow him
Jesus tells us the way to eternal life is hard and few find it

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes! I am endorsing the Gospel and I choose to accept God's blessings, gifts, health, joy and prosperity. Born-again believers are sons of God and joint-heirs with Jesus and God loves to bless His family. And you??

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes! I am endorsing the Gospel and I choose to accept God's blessings, gifts, health, joy and prosperity. Born-again believers are sons of God and joint-heirs with Jesus and God loves to bless His family. And you??

Some are indeed given a gift of business and with dilligence can obtain wealth. But to look down on those who do not have this gift, or who wish to defer to more "spiritual" pursuits falls under the condemnation of James:

James 1.10 But the rich should take pride in their humiliation—since they will pass away like a wild flower...
2.1 My brothers and sisters, believers in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ must not show favoritism. 2 Suppose a man comes into your meeting wearing a gold ring and fine clothes, and a poor man in filthy old clothes also comes in. 3 If you show special attention to the man wearing fine clothes and say, “Here’s a good seat for you,” but say to the poor man, “You stand there” or “Sit on the floor by my feet,” 4 have you not discriminated among yourselves and become judges with evil thoughts?

5 Listen, my dear brothers and sisters: Has not God chosen those who are poor in the eyes of the world to be rich in faith and to inherit the kingdom he promised those who love him? 6 But you have dishonored the poor. Is it not the rich who are exploiting you? Are they not the ones who are dragging you into court? 7 Are they not the ones who are blaspheming the noble name of him to whom you belong?

Dave M

Mar 28, 2020
Eastern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes! I am endorsing the Gospel

the prosperity gospel is not the gospel of Jesus it is of the devil. the prosperity gospel appeals the flesh and earthly desires. Jesus gospel is for the spirit and eternal life.

Jesus promises us hardship and tribulation, all apostles were killed in the name of Jesus, are you ready to die proclaiming your faith??

we are promised to suffer, trials, and hardship

1 Peter 5:10
And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you.

we are promised trials

James 1:2-4
Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

we must endure

James 1:12
Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.

Reactions: Randy Kluth

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

I am glad you have chosen to accept God's blessings, but are you equally able to accept God's suffering.
As Jesus suffered so shall we. As Jesus called to be loving, kind, gentle in the face of evil people, though they hurt and persecute us still we are to shine as loving lights to our Lord and King.

And when people are struck with cancer or covid-19 is it from the enemy so we must resist it in faith or is God soveriegn to use suffering as well as blessing to being glory to His name. Do we only love God because He blesses us, or like Job we love God in blessing and in hardship, because we know our security is safe in Him for all eternity. God bless you

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the prosperity gospel is not the gospel of Jesus it is of the devil. the prosperity gospel appeals the flesh and earthly desires. Jesus gospel is for the spirit and eternal life.

Jesus promises us hardship and tribulation, all apostles were killed in the name of Jesus, are you ready to die proclaiming your faith??

we are promised to suffer, trials, and hardship

1 Peter 5:10
And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you.

we are promised trials

James 1:2-4
Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

we must endure

James 1:12
Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.

The only thing I might disagree with is your idea that Prosperity Doctrine is devilish. It is, in my view, simply greed. In that sense, it's sort of in the devil's corner. But to say it is "Satanic," or something like that just generates more back and forth.

That being said, those were *GREAT* quotations. You make the point crystal clear, and that's what we have to do here to fight this doctrine that appeals to the flesh. People are piping out music in the marketplaces, and it appeals to men who want to portray themselves as "obedient," and having an "inside track" to God's ways.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am glad you have chosen to accept God's blessings, but are you equally able to accept God's suffering.
As Jesus suffered so shall we. As Jesus called to be loving, kind, gentle in the face of evil people, though they hurt and persecute us still we are to shine as loving lights to our Lord and King.

And when people are struck with cancer or covid-19 is it from the enemy so we must resist it in faith or is God soveriegn to use suffering as well as blessing to being glory to His name. Do we only love God because He blesses us, or like Job we love God in blessing and in hardship, because we know our security is safe in Him for all eternity. God bless you

Really good points! It reminds me of Paul here:

1 Cor 4.8 Already you have all you want! Already you have become rich! You have begun to reign—and that without us! How I wish that you really had begun to reign so that we also might reign with you! 9 For it seems to me that God has put us apostles on display at the end of the procession, like those condemned to die in the arena. We have been made a spectacle to the whole universe, to angels as well as to human beings. 10 We are fools for Christ, but you are so wise in Christ! We are weak, but you are strong! You are honored, we are dishonored! 11 To this very hour we go hungry and thirsty, we are in rags, we are brutally treated, we are homeless. 12 We work hard with our own hands. When we are cursed, we bless; when we are persecuted, we endure it; 13 when we are slandered, we answer kindly. We have become the scum of the earth, the garbage of the world—right up to this moment.
14 I am writing this not to shame you but to warn you as my dear children.

This is literally dripping with sarcasm! ;)

Reactions: FollowHim

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Proverbs 10:22 The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Proverbs 10:22 The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.

Picking and choosing how to apply Scriptures does not guarantee that you are applying it according to God's *spoken word,* or according to the *Spirit of God.* You can carve a cake out for yourself, but in eating it you will get sick.

Rev 10.9 So I went to the angel and asked him to give me the little scroll. He said to me, “Take it and eat it. It will turn your stomach sour, but ‘in your mouth it will be as sweet as honey.’”

The above demonstrates that the prophetic word has a sweetness to the life of the prophet, who enjoys complying with God's word, and delivering His message.

However, the word must bring judgment in the present age of sin, where rebellion is rampant. We must not always expect to have a "cake walk."

Num 11.18 “Tell the people: ‘Consecrate yourselves in preparation for tomorrow, when you will eat meat. The Lord heard you when you wailed, “If only we had meat to eat! We were better off in Egypt!” Now the Lord will give you meat, and you will eat it. 19 You will not eat it for just one day, or two days, or five, ten or twenty days, 20 but for a whole month—until it comes out of your nostrils and you loathe it—because you have rejected the Lord, who is among you, and have wailed before him, saying, “Why did we ever leave Egypt?”’”

Exo 16.19 Then Moses said to them, “No one is to keep any of it until morning.”

20 However, some of them paid no attention to Moses; they kept part of it until morning, but it was full of maggots and began to smell. So Moses was angry with them.

God's word, working one way on one day, may not work the same way on another day. Going to war, one time you may take the battle to the enemy. On another day, God may want you to stand back and wait for God to provide the victory.

There is no formula by which we can determine what God *must* do for us. He is not bound by the way we interpret His word. We must hear Him. Then we will do the right thing.

Last edited:

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
30+ Millions of American Believers could choose to take Authority over Covid-19 Virus and in the name of Jesus rebuke it and command covid-19 virus to die and begone in the USA today--Thank and praise God-Amen!!
Our old cobber Kenny Copeland has already done that, and according to him, the Covid-19 virus is now dead! But I wonder why he is hiding in his multi-million dollar mansion? He should be out there in the hospitals, without a gown and mask, laying hands on the virus victims and commanding total healing for them! That would be putting his money (all his billions which he has extracted from the sick, poor, and vulnerable), where his mouth is!

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Without faith man cannot please God. We need not interpret Mark 11:23 just believe the very words of Jesus.
Okay. Let's be having you. Use your faith to command the virus to die in your local hospital and then go, without a gown and mask, and lay hands on the victims there and proclaim healing for them. That would be putting your money where your mouth is.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Covid-19 The pretty wife and I were healed from that early February. PTL.

I do not doubt you recovered from covid-19, but as 1% die maybe, this is not unexpected.
It is like saying I recovered from a cold, or flu, or a broken leg. If the recovery is the same as everyone else, it is a blessing from God for all.

It is like I know one church where they were preaching to doctors early in their careers. Now they will gain large amounts of money over time, but then this is no surprise are all. Even if they were not believers this would be true.

Or a church in a country that is growing in economic power and status. The educated and successful will in general increase in wealth.
So not surprisingly churches that preach this is because they believe, must be speaking the truth.
But what happens in times in history with disasters and tragedy, hunger, famine, war. Has God now left His people and they are in sin, or is this love witnessing in the good and the bad times?

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's will is not that His family be sick and poor but those that choose to reject God's blessing will do without.