Millions of American Believers take Authority over Covid-19 Virus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not an advocate of Faith Doctrine. We "command" things only by direct revelation of the Lord, and not by presuming certain *doctrines.* If we had the ability to command any truth we see in the Bible we would be commanding our own perfection, and we would be commanding Satan and all his demons to leave the universe.

Not going to happen. We have to rely on Christ for every prayer, for every command, for all our virtue. To take it upon ourselves to "claim things" in this way just makes the Church look weak, in my opinion. The sentiment is good, but the end result will not be good.

Let me just suggest that COVID-19 is a judgment from God. There's nothing wrong with asking God to help us through this. But He has sent it for purposes of judgment and warning of more judgment. We need to learn the lesson. If all of mankind learned the lesson, we could all ask God to remove it, and it would go.
I listened to a minister last night say that judgment and wrath are totally different...God's judgment is His way of causing us to come to repentance ...
His wrath is punishment for disobedience and rebellion against Him.
Don't be angry when He sends His judgments, be thankful He is still striving with us......His judgment is merciful compared to His wrath.

Reactions: Rita

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I listened to a minister last night say that judgment and wrath are totally different...God's judgment is His way of causing us to come to repentance ...
His wrath is punishment for disobedience and rebellion against Him.
Don't be angry when He sends His judgments, be thankful He is still striving with us......His judgment is merciful compared to His wrath.
It's all "judgment" to me--some eternal and some ephemeral, because like you say, God sees us capable of changing. He does discipline us to make us holy. He makes us holy so that we don't need to suffer judgment.

The kind of judgment that becomes eternal punishment is a matter for God to decide. But there are many examples of divine judgment in the OT as only temporal, destroying the nation of Israel, but not destroying them forever.

God's judgments are indeed hopeful of making necessary changes in us. If change does not come, however, the judgments will be eternal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Heart2Soul

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Millions of American Believers take Authority over Covid-19 Virus and command covid-19 virus die and begone in the USA today--Thank and praise God-Amen!!
That was back on March 11th, so what is wrong with millions of American Believers faith? They demonstrated that they have no authority, and even less power to command anything to be gone!

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen and Giuliano

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That was back on March 11th, so what is wrong with millions of American Believers faith? They demonstrated that they have no authority, and even less power to command anything to be gone!

DID Millions of American Believers take Authority over Covid-19 Virus and command covid-19 virus die and begone in the USA ?

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The virus is a hoax. The Left wing media thrives on lying and drama!

That is an asinine stupid statement ... keep you mouth shut and you wont looks quite such a fool and so idiotic :rolleyes:
And try telling that to the very sick and dying ...

Reactions: Giuliano

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God says He hates mockers and scoffers!!! and you????
He also doesn't like people who follow false prophets.
Copeland did his part! and you??
Copeland proved he's full of hot air that doesn't kill viruses.

If people want to choose the satanic, my prayers won't change that. The world has chosen poorly for a long time. They are reaping as they have sown. Why would I pray against God's judgment and His laws which govern such things?

I am more concerned at the moment about the potential hurricanes that could bring more destruction. There, my prayers might matter. Are you praying about the uncoming hurricane season, or will you wait until the hurricanes show up and are about to hit before you pray?

Last edited:

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan is on earth to kill and destroy NOT God!
If people choose to serve Satan and not God, they can cross a line where prayers no longer matter. All you can do is weep. If people choose to serve Satan, God allows Satan to rule over them. Who am I to tell God He is wrong?

Matthew 23:37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

Reactions: Waiting on him

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see so much unbelief in the responses to @GISMYS_7's OP.

For those who have unbelief, the coronavirus will continue to impact them.

But for those who have faith, Psalms 91 will be in application.