Ministering Spirits ignored

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Jesus is God ...
Jesus Himself revealed it himself, in His prayer to His Father in the Garden of Gethsemane:
John 17
[5] And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
Thanks for finally answering the question.

Very, very difficult for you, I can see.

Appreciate all the hard work.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't you understand symbolism, of which God used to keep His plan of salvation SECRET, until the first appearance of His Son's coming in the flesh?
John 5
[39] Search the scriptures [OT]; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
By referring to His Son as She and Her?

Not likely.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for finally answering the question.

Very, very difficult for you, I can see.

Appreciate all the hard work.
??
Not hard at all. The Binitarian way of understanding is very simple and completely scriptural and spiritual.
God the Father dwelling within the Son, they are Holy Spirit together, being One God.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By referring to His Son as She and Her?

Not likely.
Rom.16
[25] Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

You are not discerning "the mystery" of Christ being revealed through symbolism in the OT.
Jesus is not an angel either, but there he is incognito as "Michael the archangel", and in other manifestations, being simply called "The angel of the LORD".

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you don't believe Christ is God.

Have you ever asked yourself why you spend time on a Christian website?

Ever come up with an answer?
I have the answer to what I referenced to you, with a question for you to answer, about the prophetic six works of God the Father, that God the Father, gave to His Son for Him to "finish". You went sideways to avoid the whole thing.
Why?

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have the answer to what I referenced to you, with a question for you to answer, about the prophetic six works of God the Father, that God the Father, gave to His Son for Him to "finish". You went sideways to avoid the whole thing.
Why?
Show me some Scripture about the prophetic six works of God and we'll discuss it.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Show me some Scripture about the prophetic six works of God and we'll discuss it.
KJV Daniel 9:[24] Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It appears that GEN2REV is stumped as to what Jesus meant, when He said "It is finished."
John 17
[4] I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.
John 19
[30] When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.