Ministering Spirits ignored

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am suggesting that the verse is left open to interpretation by assumption.

Yes, God did make clothes for them of animal skins for them to wear, but it doesn't literally say that HE Himself clothed them, or that anyone else clothed them.

Your interpretation would [read]:
Genesis 3:21 The Lord God made garments from skin for Adam and his wife, and [HE] [put] clothes [on] them.

KJV Gen. 3[21] Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and [HE] [put] clothes [on] them.
You're joking right?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're joking right?

The local news report said: "The next door neighbor was so distraught over the fire, that destroyed their home and all their belongings, he clothed them all.
Now, did that good neighbor provide the new clothing only, or did he literally put the clothing on them also.

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The local news report said: "The next door neighbor was so distraught over the fire, that destroyed their home and all their belongings, he clothed them all.
Now, did that good neighbor provide the new clothing only, or did he literally put the clothing on them also.
Are you able to see how you are constantly wresting the text in favour of your false doctrine. Surely you have enough insight and intelligence to see that.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you able to see how you are constantly wresting the text in favour of your false doctrine. Surely you have enough insight and intelligence to see that.
For all of your struggle to prove that God and/or angels literally put the clothes on A&E, you are unable to rescue the text from interpretation by assumption.

No where in the text is there the personal pronouns of either "he, she, or they", that put clothes on A&E.
Therefore the text, having no specific description of who it was that actually did put clothes on A&E, all anyone can do is assume who it was.

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
For all of your struggle to prove that God and/or angels literally put the clothes on A&E, you are unable to rescue the text from interpretation by assumption.

No where in the text is there the personal pronouns of either "he, she, or they", that put clothes on A&E.
Therefore the text, having no specific description of who it was that actually did put clothes on A&E, all anyone can do is assume who it was.
So who clothed them?

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Let's see now, A&E managed to sew up a few fig leaves, and put them on themselves. So it's not hard to assume that the clothes God made for them, they put on themselves.
Clearly you dont understand the import of the situation...somehow I get the impression you wouldn't want to know.

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Genesis 3:21 is a critical verse especially when considering the important principles of John 1:29 - a real teaching moment for the first pair. The killing of an animal - shedding of blood principle (covering principle) which they later taught their children though one rebelled!

Earburner believes these coats magically appear out of thin air with instructions! I know right, because it's clear their trinity surely didn't clothe them. It's laughable how far from truth a Christian will go to uphold false teaching. So obvious also!

I note not one person has defended this position...hard to do so with integrity.

F2F

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No offense intended at all, but there are so many out there like yourself who intend to defend the trinity while actually supporting all opposition to it.

I totally agree with you that Jesus is God, but the official definition of the trinity is 3 separate, different persons.

"3 separate, different persons."

There is absolutely no way that those kinds of attributes can be made into a singular.

If they were 3 aspects of one person, then ok.

3 characteristics of one person, sure.

No matter who you have heard claim this, or how many times, there is just no way to make this True.
"Name" is singular. And the Name is Jesus.
Matthew 28
19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the NAME of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's see now, A&E managed to sew up a few fig leaves, and put them on themselves. So it's not hard to assume that the clothes God made for them, they put on themselves.

Genesis 3:21 is a critical verse especially when considering the important principles of John 1:29 - a real teaching moment for the first pair. The killing of an animal - shedding of blood principle (covering principle) which they later taught their children though one rebelled!

Earburner believes these coats magically appear out of thin air with instructions! I know right, because it's clear their trinity surely didn't clothe them. It's laughable how far from truth a Christian will go to uphold false teaching. So obvious also!

I note not one person has defended this position...hard to do so with integrity.

F2F
Gen 2:15 - And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.

Many do not understand that in the garden, natural death was already upon every living thing, from insects to A&E. The opportunity for eternal life was only made available to A&E. So then, while Adam was dressing and keeping the garden, I'm sure he killed off a few plants/weeds, and stepped on/killed a few bugs.
Nothing physical in the Garden had eternal existence of any kind.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Many do not understand that in the garden, natural death was already upon every living thing, from insects to A&E. The opportunity for eternal life was only made available to A&E. So then, while Adam was dressing and keeping the garden, I'm sure he killed off a few plants/weeds, and stepped on/killed a few bugs.
Nothing physical in the Garden had eternal existence of any kind.
You do know that this is all PURE CONJECTURE. And it has nothing to do with angels (ministering spirits).

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do know that this is all PURE CONJECTURE. And it has nothing to do with angels (ministering spirits).
Actually, it's a literal FACT.
A&E were living souls, just like all air (oxygen) breathing animals (soul-nephesh-animal life), aka "the breath of life".
KJV Gen. 2:7, 6:17, 7:22.

The opportunity for eternal life/existence was only provided to A&E, through the Tree of Life. It is very apparent that A&E did not partake of the ToL first, and therefore eventually died naturally, or could be killed, as was Abel by Cain.
No oxygenated air, no natural life!
Lev 17:11
- For the life of the flesh is in the blood:
EDIT: if one doesn't get the creation story correct, all else down line gets corrupted, right upto the book of Revelation.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since A&E were created as adults. We have no idea what their age would have been while in the Garden. Therefore, how long they were in the garden, in their innocence, before they had partaken of the Tree of knowledge of G&E, we really don't know.
One week, one year, ten years? All one can do is assume and speculate. To me, under a year sounds reasonable.

As for Adam being alone at first, well how long would it take for him to assign names to all of the birds and animals?? One year, maybe two?
Gen 2:19 - And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

However, some time not too long after A&E left the Garden, we read: Gen. 4:1 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.
Since A&E did not have a child until after their removal from the Garden, it is evident that they were not in the Garden long enough together to do so.
However, Adam had been in the Garden with the animals ALONE, for quite awhile.
Cont'd. >

Last edited:

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Name" is singular. And the Name is Jesus.
Matthew 28
19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the NAME of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
Ok.

And Jesus IS the Father, Son and Holy Ghost.

But He is ONE God; He is ONE person.

Are you supporting the trinity doctrine or not? Because you emphasized this in post #3.

Gen 1 God said let US make man in OUR image according to OUR likeness.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
^ cont'd-
So where am I going with all this about the birds and the animals, that Adam named BEFORE Eve was created?
The birds and the animals were pro-creating IN AND OUTSIDE of the Garden, long before Eve was created out of Adam. There was death in the Garden, and outside of it already, because NOTHING was created by God having eternal existence, even that of Adam and Eve. When God said "...thou shalt surely die.", they knew exactly what He meant.

Therefore, God and/or an angel DID NOT have to KILL any living thing, in order to make clothes of animal skins available for their covering. All that had to be done was for God to provide the dead animal skins.
Before their judgment by God, Adam and Eve already knew HOW TO SEW things together....and put them on. Gen. 3:7.

Last edited:

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Trinitarian is stuck like a rock in a hard place. @enoch why don't we have your interpretation? Who clothed them? Who drove them from the garden? Who slain the animal and made coats of skin?
It certainly wasn't Almighty God.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok.

And Jesus IS the Father, Son and Holy Ghost.

But He is ONE God; He is ONE person.

Are you supporting the trinity doctrine or not? Because you emphasized this in post #3.
Only that which is God, can create life.
Angels can't create anything, especially life.
The plurality of the word "us" and "our", is God the Father speaking to His Son (KJV Gen. 1:26), Who was brought forth from everlasting, before the world was.
KJV Proverbs 8

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only that which is God, can create life.
Angels can't create anything, especially life.
The plurality of the word "us" and "our", is God the Father speaking to His Son (KJV Gen. 1:26), Who was brought forth from everlasting, before the world was.
KJV Proverbs 8
Who does the Bible indicate created the world in Gen. 1:1?
"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."

Who does the Bible indicate created the world in John 1:1 & 3?
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with (in/part of, etc.) God, and the Word was God. ... All things were made by Him (The Word/Jesus); and without Him was not anything made that was made." (Note: verse 10 & 14 clearly identify The Word as Jesus Christ)

Who does Jesus say will come to live inside of us in John 14:21?
(Jesus Speaking) "He that hath My Commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth Me: and he that loveth Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will manifest Myself (Jesus) to him."

Who does Jesus say will come to live inside of us in John 14:23?
(Jesus Speaking) "... If a man love Me, he will keep My words: and My Father will love him, and We (Jesus and the Father) will come unto him, and make our abode with him."

Who does Paul say the Holy Spirit is in Romans 8:9?
"... if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, ..."

Who does Paul say the Holy Spirit is in Romans 8:11?
"... if the Spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, He that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by His Spirit that dwelleth in you."

Here's a hint: None of these verses are only mentioning one part of a duo and forgetting to mention the other. And each and every verse is 100% accurate on its own; each verse stands completely alone in its accuracy - not waiting for, or needing, any other verse to complete its statement or translate what it actually means.

Reactions: Earburner

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Interpretations made by assumption is no better than that which is proposed by another.
As I said your lose comments and tragic diversions from the text reveal a not so hidden darkness. Numerous times you have been caught out and every time you have made some lame reason why the Word doesn't read that way. I've called for honesty on this many times.