Ministering Spirits ignored

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This has to be of the being the soul not the actual body. No way I can see God creating deformed babies a whole array of birth defects some quite disturbing.
You and most Christians misunderstand that ONLY Adam & Eve were literally created by God. We, who are their descendants, were/are generated by their "seed".

God Himself is not directly involved with the pro-creation of anyone of us. Man BECAME a living soul, and is NOT given "a soul".
Although, I think that you are saying something similar to how I am thinking.:)

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I said your lose comments and tragic diversions from the text reveal a not so hidden darkness. Numerous times you have been caught out and every time you have made some lame reason why the Word doesn't read that way. I've called for honesty on this many times.
As I have shown, the angels were created by God. *The angels of God do not have the ability to create or pro-create any living thing.*
Until you can scripturally prove that angels have that power, the entirety of your proposal is flushed out as being nothing more than fictitious fabrications of a skewed imagination.
(*edited*)

Last edited:

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
As I have shown, the angels were created by God. No creation of God has the ability to create any living thing. Until you can scripturally prove that angels have that power, the entirety of your proposal is flushed out as being nothing more than fictitious fabrications of a skewed imagination.
....where is your evidence?
Special pleading at best.
You say God can't give that power to his Angels?
Are you so sure? You know His mind and what He is capable of?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who does the Bible indicate created the world in Gen. 1:1?
"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."

Who does the Bible indicate created the world in John 1:1 & 3?
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with (in/part of, etc.) God, and the Word was God. ... All things were made by Him (The Word/Jesus); and without Him was not anything made that was made." (Note: verse 10 & 14 clearly identify The Word as Jesus Christ)

Who does Jesus say will come to live inside of us in John 14:21?
(Jesus Speaking) "He that hath My Commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth Me: and he that loveth Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will manifest Myself (Jesus) to him."

Who does Jesus say will come to live inside of us in John 14:23?
(Jesus Speaking) "... If a man love Me, he will keep My words: and My Father will love him, and We (Jesus and the Father) will come unto him, and make our abode with him."

Who does Paul say the Holy Spirit is in Romans 8:9?
"... if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, ..."

Who does Paul say the Holy Spirit is in Romans 8:11?
"... if the Spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, He that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by His Spirit that dwelleth in you."

Here's a hint: None of these verses are only mentioning one part of a duo and forgetting to mention the other. And each and every verse is 100% accurate on its own; each verse stands completely alone in its accuracy - not waiting for, or needing, any other verse to complete its statement or translate what it actually means.
You are speaking to a person who adheres to the Amillennial-Binitarian view.
I AGREE with your post 100%.

You outlined EXACTLY what Binitarians believe, as opposed to the Trinitarian concept, or any other fabrication, that is now attempting to corrupt "the truth" even further.
God the Father WITHIN the Son, are together Holy Spirit. Therefore, when we invite the literal Spirit of Christ to reside within us, the Father, who is within Jesus, comes with Him, thereby both being Holy Spirit AS ONE, dwelling together within us, aka being born again by Holy Spirit.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
....where is your evidence?
Special pleading at best.
You say God can't give that power to his Angels?
Are you so sure? You know His mind and what He is capable of?
I am absolutely sure!
1 Cor. 2
[12] Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
[13] Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
[14] But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
[15] But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
[16] For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we  HAVE the mind of Christ.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are speaking to a person who adheres to the Amillennial-Binitarian view.
I AGREE with your post 100%.

You outlined EXACTLY what Binitarians believe, as opposed to the Trinitarian concept, or any other fabrication, that is now attempting to corrupt "the truth" even further.
God the Father WITHIN the Son, are together Holy Spirit. Therefore, when we invite the literal Spirit of Christ to reside within us, the Father, who is within Jesus, comes with Him, thereby both being Holy Spirit AS ONE, dwell together within us, aka being born again by Holy Spirit.
The Bible indicates they are ONE person.

Not two.

That's why I said each verse is complete at the end of the verse.

John 14:21 makes clear that Christ is the Holy Spirit. ALONE.

Romans 8:9 makes clear that Christ is the Holy Spirit. ALONE.

The Spirit that animated Jesus Christ in the flesh WAS God. It wasn't a piece of God, it wasn't very similar to God. It WAS God. John 4:24

That doesn't make them two individual persons. It makes them ONE.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible indicates they are ONE person.

Not two.

That's why I said each verse is complete at the end of the verse.

John 14:21 makes clear that Christ is the Holy Spirit. ALONE.

Romans 8:9 makes clear that Christ is the Holy Spirit. ALONE.

The Spirit that animated Jesus Christ in the flesh WAS God. It wasn't a piece of God, it wasn't very similar to God. It WAS God. John 4:24

That doesn't make them two individual persons. It makes them ONE.
Then you don't know much about what really happened at Jesus' baptism, who it really was that called Him "the Lamb of God, that taketh away the sin of the world", how it is that His Father is greater than He, why the veil of Jesus flesh is all so important for God the Father, as well as it is for us, and when the Father Himself IS IN Jesus.
Mat. 3:16
John 1:29:36
John 14:28
Heb. 10:19-20
Mat. 3:16, John 10:38

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am absolutely sure!
1 Cor. 2
[12] Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
[13] Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
[14] But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
[15] But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
[16] For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we  HAVE the mind of Christ.
Yet again you provide no evidence to your angels dont have power theory. What's the point of trying to have a conversation with someone who simply makes stuff up?

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then you don't know much about what really happened at Jesus' baptism, who it really was that called Him "the Lamb of God, that taketh away the sin of the world", how it is that His Father is greater than He, why the veil of Jesus flesh is all so important for God the Father, as well as it is for us, and when the Father Himself IS IN Jesus.
Mat. 3:16
John 1:29:36
John 14:28
Heb. 10:19-20
Mat. 3:16, John 10:38
The Bible is equally clear that they cannot both be God, with equal power, if they are two persons.

So go ahead and tell us which one is God in your opinion since you believe in Father-Son-Only doctrine.

Let me guess: You don't believe Christ is God.

Did I nail it?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
^ Oh, and BTW, what does the following verse mean to you?
Heb. 10
[5] Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast THOU prepared ME:
[6] In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.
[7] Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

Do you know where the six works of God are prophesied of, that Jesus was to "finish"?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet again you provide no evidence to your angels dont have power theory. What's the point of trying to have a conversation with someone who simply makes stuff up?
"There can always be more than one lie, but there can never be more than one truth." - Earburner

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
^ Oh, and BTW, what does the following verse mean to you?
Heb. 10
[5] Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast THOU prepared ME:
[6] In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.
[7] Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

Do you know where the six works of God are prophesied of, that Jesus was to "finish"?
So you don't believe Christ is God.

Have you ever asked yourself why you spend time on a Christian website?

Ever come up with an answer?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible is equally clear that they cannot both be God, with equal power, if they are two persons.

So go ahead and tell us which one is God in your opinion since you believe in Father-Son-Only doctrine.

Let me guess: You don't believe Christ is God.

Did I nail it?
WRONG! Proverbs 8:
[23] I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.
[24] When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.
[25] Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You and most Christians misunderstand that ONLY Adam & Eve were literally created by God. We, who are their descendants, were/are generated by their "seed".

God Himself is not directly involved with the pro-creation of anyone of us. Man BECAME a living soul, and is NOT given "a soul".
Although, I think that you are saying something similar to how I am thinking.:)
Some what but the soul part. a soul is light can be seen at conception zinc flesh. Seperate from the physical life cells of the flesh. All that life that was or to be is stored in stem cells libraries ages old rather physical or spiritual. It's a book of life.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WRONG! Proverbs 8:
[23] I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.
[24] When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.
[25] Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:
That entire chapter, and many others in Proverbs, is speaking of Wisdom as a character. Not only does it never indicate that it is referring to God or Jesus, but it also refers to Wisdom as a HER.

Why don't you believe Jesus Christ is God?

Where, and by whom, was that idea forced into you?

Are you another Jewish Monotheist here posing as a Christian?

Are you an Atheist here mocking Christians?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And Christ Almighty is that one and only Truth.

John 14:6
Amen! THY word is truth....Psalms 119:105.

And before you chomp on your bit, John 1
[1] In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was WITH God, and the Word WAS God.
[2] The SAME was in the beginning with God.
[3] All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
[4] In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

"Almighty Christ"?? I don't see such a claim by Jesus, or by any other person in the NT.
However Paul did quote the following prophetic words from the OT:
2 Cor. 6
"....as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
[17] Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
[18] And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.
> And indeed the Lord God, the Father Almighty does dwell within us, and has become a Father unto us, but ONLY IN and THROUGH the veil if His Son's flesh.
Only Christ is resurrected, being the Firstborn from the dead, the very first creature of God's New immortal CREATION.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That entire chapter, and many others in Proverbs, is speaking of Wisdom as a character. Not only does it never indicate that it is referring to God or Jesus, but it also refers to Wisdom as a HER.

Why don't you believe Jesus Christ is God?

Where, and by whom, was that idea forced into you?

Are you another Jewish Monotheist here posing as a Christian?

Are you an Atheist here mocking Christians?
What?? Jesus is God, but not God the Father!!
Jesus Himself revealed it himself, in His prayer to His Father in the Garden of Gethsemane:
John 17
[5] And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't you understand symbolism, of which God used to keep His plan of salvation SECRET, until the first appearance of His Son's coming in the flesh?
John 5
[39] Search the scriptures [OT]; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.