Misunderstandings about hearing the Lord

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

12question

Dec 9, 2023
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I bet if we asked 1000 people how they hear the Lord, we'd get 1000 different answers!
You are probably right. Our God is so personal hey. He gave us all individual unique fingerprints and maybe ways in which He communicates with us. He is absolutely amazing.

I'm so looking forward to spending time, lots and lots of time sitting before Him and listening to every word that comes from Him.

What a hope and joy we have MA2444 set before us. Just like Jesus did which enabled Him to endure a painful death by crucifixion.

Reactions: Karl Peters

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are probably right. Our God is so personal hey. He gave us all individual unique fingerprints and maybe ways in which He communicates with us.

Which is pretty much what I have been saying.

Now, if a certain other person would come to that understanding, that would be great!

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I appreciate and I'm encouraged by your expressed desire KP. I think the part of the communication that is under emphasised and practiced to a lesser degree is the listening, hearing and understanding.

Math 13:13 This is why I speak to them in parables:

“Though seeing, they do not see;
though hearing, they do not hear or understand.

14 In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah:

“‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding;
you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.
15 For this people’s heart has become calloused;
they hardly hear with their ears,
and they have closed their eyes.
Otherwise they might see with their eyes,
hear with their ears,
understand with their hearts
and turn, and I would heal them.’

And I like this a lot,

16 But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear. 17 For truly I tell you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it.

Isn't it so good that today, right now, we can hear and understand what our Master is saying to us. Blessed are our ears because they hear and our heart because they understand what they have heard.

It's one thing to hear. It's another to perceive and understand. Yet another to act on what we have learnt. All this by the same Person, the present Spirit of Truth.

Glory to God in the highest because does all things very well, in fact, perfectly.

Not surprisingly I like the above post!!!! - and sadly we (Christians) do practice listening and hearing to a lesser degree!!!

Indeed, often to such a lesser degree that it can be written, like mentioned in the above post, that often Christians "hardly hear with their ears, and they have closed their eyes."!!

So nice post,

So then, reading the Bible is not God speaking to you!! God spoke to people like Moses, Isaiah, John, and Paul, and had them write! And not every word they wrote was God's words. Did we not read where Satan spoke, where Job and his friends spoke, and about many other conversations. Indeed we read over and over how His people did not listen and the things that happen from them "not" hearing God.

We read about how the Scriptures do not save us, but we are saved by faith and that in Jesus Christ. And we read about who He is the Word, He took on flesh, He spoke to His disciples personally.

So, if I am talking about God being personal, I am not talking about my fingerprints, right?

And if I am talking about Him speaking to me personally, I am telling people I hear from Him and listen to Him, and not that I read about Him!!!

So, I testify over and over on this site, different things that I heard from Him! Yet those are not a significant percent of what I hear from HIm personally. They are often sayings, He teaches me, and are not the very personal things we also talk about. Yet I also have testified about how He talks to me about my son, daughter, and wife. Now we are talking about personal things. He also speaks to me about those things, and they are personal.

Now I don't testify about any of this to brag or boast, as some wish to accuse me. But I do it to help explain that our personal relationship with actually and truly involves Him speaking to us personally, and not things like us reading the Bible or having different finger prints than other people! So if a person has indeed been listening to Him, they must have things He personally told them!!

Maybe they are not always that personal, like a saying and teaching that can apply to anyone, like when He told me, ""To believe me for more you must first believe me for what I've already given you."

Do we not know that He has already given us His Son, Jesus Christ, and that He is named "The Word of God" because He was given the very words that God has for us personally?

Yet I read, and read, and somethings seem to be on the right track, and some here actually writing about hearing from Him - but they have no testimony or words that actually says the got from Him - what is with that?

Instead, they write that their reading the Bible is God talking to them - and they don't have a testimony. Did not God put a testimony in them?

Ps 78:5 For He established a testimony in Jacob
And appointed a law in Israel,
Which He commanded our fathers
That they should teach them to their children,

So we have a testimony, and a law and that starts with Thou shall love the Lord our God with all our heart.... and our neighbors as ourselves, and we are to teach them to our children and if we love our neighbors do we not also point them to the Lord our God whose name is called "The Word of God", because He speaks to us, right?

So if there is not testimony, then is there a law in them, and a desire to help others by getting them to seek the voice of the Word of God, Jesus Christ?

Yet they say that all God has to say to us is in the Bible, and I know they don't know Him, because from knowing Him personally, you know that while He has you read your Bible, He also talks to you about it, and more importantly He talks to you about your life. If you like watching the NFL, then He will talk to you about it, because He talks to you about your life, because He loves you! Yet someone wrote on this thread that God would not talk to anyone about the NFL - they obviously don't know that God is indeed a personal God!!!

Then they write - oh you don't judge me, and you don't determine that: and fail to realize they wrote it about themselves and their own judgment shows who they are. If you judge that God would not talk to anyone about the NFL, then did you not clearly explain and confess, that you don't believe that God would talk to you about personal matters, like the things you enjoy! Yes you have. Just like the person who said that God speaks to them through the Bible, It might be nice that they enjoy the Bible, but He does not talk to us through the Bible but about the Bible. Just like He does not talk to us through the NFL, but He would be willing to talk to us about the NFL.

And I could talk to Him about my finger prints, but it is not that He made my finger prints different that others that is personal, but that He will even talk to me about my finger prints that make Him personal!!

This should be, and will be obvious to anyone who spends much time actually talking back and forth with the Lord, will it not!!

We - my Lord and myself - can talk about anything in my life! His first words to me were "Read Your Bible", so He did indeed start talking to me about me reading my Bible, but that meant that He was not the Bible, but the One asking me to read it! So He did not talk through the Bible but about the Bible, from the first time I heard Him!

And we talk and we talk. We talk about this and we talk about that. We talk together a dozen different times a day. He talks to me about my work. This morning He was talking to me about my social security, because I am an older person, having talked with Him over 20 years even though those words "Read Your Bible", I did not hear until I was over 40. And during that time, my personal relationship with Him was never about the Bible, though I read it like He told me. It was always about Him and I talking to each other! It was about us being friends, which we spent a bit of time discussing again just yesterday.

So it is about talking with your friend, and about talking with your Lord, and about talking with your Teacher, and talking with Him who truly loves you if you talk to Him and have a personal relationship with Him!!

So the person saying that they hear from the Lord by reading their Bible; they have confessed that with their ears they barely hear, at best!!

So it was correctly written by Isaiah, said by Jesus, written again by Mathew, and posted by "12question":

"this people’s heart has become calloused;
they hardly hear with their ears,"

And again we discuss it!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not surprisingly I like the above post!!!! - and sadly we (Christians) do practice listening and hearing to a lesser degree!!!

Indeed, often to such a lesser degree that it can be written, like mentioned in the above post, that often Christians "hardly hear with their ears, and they have closed their eyes."!!

So nice post,

So then, reading the Bible is not God speaking to you!! God spoke to people like Moses, Isaiah, John, and Paul, and had them write! And not every word they wrote was God's words. Did we not read where Satan spoke, where Job and his friends spoke, and about many other conversations. Indeed we read over and over how His people did not listen and the things that happen from them "not" hearing God.

We read about how the Scriptures do not save us, but we are saved by faith and that in Jesus Christ. And we read about who He is the Word, He took on flesh, He spoke to His disciples personally.

So, if I am talking about God being personal, I am not talking about my fingerprints, right?

And if I am talking about Him speaking to me personally, I am telling people I hear from Him and listen to Him, and not that I read about Him!!!

So, I testify over and over on this site, different things that I heard from Him! Yet those are not a significant percent of what I hear from HIm personally. They are often sayings, He teaches me, and are not the very personal things we also talk about. Yet I also have testified about how He talks to me about my son, daughter, and wife. Now we are talking about personal things. He also speaks to me about those things, and they are personal.

Now I don't testify about any of this to brag or boast, as some wish to accuse me. But I do it to help explain that our personal relationship with actually and truly involves Him speaking to us personally, and not things like us reading the Bible or having different finger prints than other people! So if a person has indeed been listening to Him, they must have things He personally told them!!

Maybe they are not always that personal, like a saying and teaching that can apply to anyone, like when He told me, ""To believe me for more you must first believe me for what I've already given you."

Do we not know that He has already given us His Son, Jesus Christ, and that He is named "The Word of God" because He was given the very words that God has for us personally?

Yet I read, and read, and somethings seem to be on the right track, and some here actually writing about hearing from Him - but they have no testimony or words that actually says the got from Him - what is with that?

Instead, they write that their reading the Bible is God talking to them - and they don't have a testimony. Did not God put a testimony in them?

Ps 78:5 For He established a testimony in Jacob
And appointed a law in Israel,
Which He commanded our fathers
That they should teach them to their children,

So we have a testimony, and a law and that starts with Thou shall love the Lord our God with all our heart.... and our neighbors as ourselves, and we are to teach them to our children and if we love our neighbors do we not also point them to the Lord our God whose name is called "The Word of God", because He speaks to us, right?

So if there is not testimony, then is there a law in them, and a desire to help others by getting them to seek the voice of the Word of God, Jesus Christ?

Yet they say that all God has to say to us is in the Bible, and I know they don't know Him, because from knowing Him personally, you know that while He has you read your Bible, He also talks to you about it, and more importantly He talks to you about your life. If you like watching the NFL, then He will talk to you about it, because He talks to you about your life, because He loves you! Yet someone wrote on this thread that God would not talk to anyone about the NFL - they obviously don't know that God is indeed a personal God!!!

Then they write - oh you don't judge me, and you don't determine that: and fail to realize they wrote it about themselves and their own judgment shows who they are. If you judge that God would not talk to anyone about the NFL, then did you not clearly explain and confess, that you don't believe that God would talk to you about personal matters, like the things you enjoy! Yes you have. Just like the person who said that God speaks to them through the Bible, It might be nice that they enjoy the Bible, but He does not talk to us through the Bible but about the Bible. Just like He does not talk to us through the NFL, but He would be willing to talk to us about the NFL.

And I could talk to Him about my finger prints, but it is not that He made my finger prints different that others that is personal, but that He will even talk to me about my finger prints that make Him personal!!

This should be, and will be obvious to anyone who spends much time actually talking back and forth with the Lord, will it not!!

We - my Lord and myself - can talk about anything in my life! His first words to me were "Read Your Bible", so He did indeed start talking to me about me reading my Bible, but that meant that He was not the Bible, but the One asking me to read it! So He did not talk through the Bible but about the Bible, from the first time I heard Him!

And we talk and we talk. We talk about this and we talk about that. We talk together a dozen different times a day. He talks to me about my work. This morning He was talking to me about my social security, because I am an older person, having talked with Him over 20 years even though those words "Read Your Bible", I did not hear until I was over 40. And during that time, my personal relationship with Him was never about the Bible, though I read it like He told me. It was always about Him and I talking to each other! It was about us being friends, which we spent a bit of time discussing again just yesterday.

So it is about talking with your friend, and about talking with your Lord, and about talking with your Teacher, and talking with Him who truly loves you if you talk to Him and have a personal relationship with Him!!

So the person saying that they hear from the Lord by reading their Bible; they have confessed that with their ears they barely hear, at best!!

So it was correctly written by Isaiah, said by Jesus, written again by Mathew, and posted by "12question":

"this people’s heart has become calloused;
they hardly hear with their ears,"

And again we discuss it!

You still don't seem to understand what others have told you.

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Your soooo silly--

I even quoted them, point back to things they wrote!

So you make unsupported claims over and over and over -

It reminds me of elementary and Jr High when a little kid wanting to defend their position would just say "No you don't" over and over and over without ever reasoning.

Of course that is how people are deep down and why the Lord had Isaiah write:

Is 1:18 “Come now, and let us reason together,”
Says the LORD,
“Though your sins are as scarlet,
They will be as white as snow;
Though they are red like crimson,
They will be like wool.

And if you do this with people are you then trying to say you "reason together" with the Lord. Of course you are not, because that is your personality. And let us just look at your recent post to me:

You don't get to make that call about someone.

This is why I say there is a spirit of pride behind your posts.

All those words and not a lick of understanding from you.

My relationship with Him is just fine without having the same relationship and walk with him that you do.

Still no understanding from you.

You say so much, but never understand what we're telling you.

There is not reason, no backing up what you write, no logic provided, but just a bunch of "No it's not" type of statement like a child makes.

And what I have been trying to get across is that you need to go and actually talk back and forth with the Lord - meaning reason with Him and listen to His reasons!!

And you will find that He reproves you!!

But isn't that why you don't want to listen!! You would be proven wrong, because He reproves those He loves!!

Rev 3:19 ‘Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline; therefore be zealous and repent.

So I write that we need to understand that we have to seek Him and actually listen to Him.

He is Understanding - and that is where you are wrong.

If you would have Understanding you would already understand that you have to reason with Him. Then you would reason with others, backing up what you have to write.

Now your best reasoning with me was:

And you still do not understand.

Can God speak to all like He speaks to you? Yes. Does He, no. He doesn't speak to me the same He speaks to you. He speaks to me through what I read in the Bible.

But the Bible is not Him speaking to you!! It was Him speaking to a person some thousands of years ago, and they wrote it down - and yet He is with us Today and He speaks, and His sheep hear His voice (all statements supported in the Bible)!!

So, because I know Him and reason back and forth with Him, even about the Bible, I would never write "He speaks to me through what I read in the Bible." I might write He talks to me ABOUT what I read in the Bible, and He does do that at times. But our lives are not just made up of reading the Bible, but most or our lives are taken up with work, with personal relationships, with shopping, driving, or walking, or maybe a person like skipping stones on a river? He is there to talk to you about everything and at all times!! You would know that if you indeed knew Him, right?

And yes He has a voice by which He speaks words to us. Those words come through His Spirit, and that for everyone, because it is written:

Jn 6:63 “It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life.

And it is those word, not the words we read in the Bible, but His words He speaks to us via His Holy Spirit, which give us life!!!

The Pharisees, Sadducees, and the Jews in general did not understand that - which is why He told them:

Jn 5:39,40 You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; it is these that testify about Me;
and you are unwilling to come to Me so that you may have life.

And don't think I am spending my time telling you just to get on to you or make you fell bad. I am preaching the Word of God which is near you, even found in your heart and mouth, so that you might actually come to know Him - like He had written:

Jn 10: 3,4 “To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice, and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
“When he puts forth all his own, he goes ahead of them, and the sheep follow him because they know his voice.

And I tell you truly, He is easy to hear from Today - but it is sometimes hard to believe that!

Because it is hard for some to believe that He is indeed there to talk to them, I recommend starting by talking to Him about something that would be easy to believe you can get a response for!!

Pray - "Jesus Christ, how do you feel about me?" or perhaps "Jesus Christ, is there anyone I need to forgive?"

In ministry that is often how we lead people to pray to get them listening to the Lord because most people find those things easier to believe for. Those are not the only things, so even in ministry I would ask the Lord how He wanted it handled, and then listen to Him!!

A couple of time He had me put a person up against the wall and pray, "Jesus Christ, tell me what step to take next?" And then I told them to listen for what He told them!

And I remember one man just standing there for about five minutes - while the couple who were in the prayer group I was leading started whispering to me, "Karl, he is not hearing from the Lord and will be there all night!" I told them to "wait!", because God is faithful and He can get thought to people if they will wait on Him!!

Then finally that man took a big jump with both feet, like a frog, away from that wall - and He was all smiles because, as He explained, He had heard from the Lord!!!

Maybe you should try one or all of the above prayers and listen!! The Lord our God is faithful to answer us!! Even if you had to wait all night trying to listen to Him, and without your Bible, believe that He is faithful to answer you then you will hear Him!! And take if from there and develop that personal relationship with Him!!

You might be shocked to find out that the Lord our God, Jesus Christ, really and truly is there to talk to you at all times and for all things!! Of course, you will find out a lot more also!! You will get a better understanding over time talking and walking with Him, that His spirit is not the only spirit. There are evil dark spiritual forces, but you will also find that there are more with you than against you!! You will learn about discernment of spirits! You will find out there was always a lot going on around you, but He was always there trying to help you, if you just would have listened!!

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Says the LORD,
They will be like wool.
Really?

To whom was this addressed in Scripture?

1:2–20 Yahweh formally brings a legal suit against Judah for a breach of contract (breaking their covenant with Him). The accusation appears in Isa 1:2–3, followed by a direct address to the people outlining the charges detailed in vv. 4–20.

1:2 heavens, and listen, earth -- Heaven and earth are called to witness God’s accusation against Israel. The word pair can be read as figure of speech (a merism) invoking all of creation.
merism : An expression using contrasting parts to indicate totality, e.g. “head to toe” or “heaven and earth.”
I reared children --God is emphasizing His role as caretaker or master over Israel’s well-being; He cared for them like a father.
rebelled --The Hebrew word for “rebel” is elsewhere used to describe political rebellion (see 2Ki_3:5-7). It indicates a breach of contract—when someone has not fulfilled his or her contractual obligation.

Guess the wrong "hearing?"

Last edited:

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your soooo silly--

I even quoted them, point back to things they wrote!

So you make unsupported claims over and over and over -

It reminds me of elementary and Jr High when a little kid wanting to defend their position would just say "No you don't" over and over and over without ever reasoning.

Of course that is how people are deep down and why the Lord had Isaiah write:

Says the LORD,
They will be like wool.

And if you do this with people are you then trying to say you "reason together" with the Lord. Of course you are not, because that is your personality. And let us just look at your recent post to me:

There is not reason, no backing up what you write, no logic provided, but just a bunch of "No it's not" type of statement like a child makes.

And what I have been trying to get across is that you need to go and actually talk back and forth with the Lord - meaning reason with Him and listen to His reasons!!

And you will find that He reproves you!!

But isn't that why you don't want to listen!! You would be proven wrong, because He reproves those He loves!!

Rev 3:19 ‘Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline; therefore be zealous and repent.

So I write that we need to understand that we have to seek Him and actually listen to Him.

He is Understanding - and that is where you are wrong.

If you would have Understanding you would already understand that you have to reason with Him. Then you would reason with others, backing up what you have to write.

Now your best reasoning with me was:

But the Bible is not Him speaking to you!! It was Him speaking to a person some thousands of years ago, and they wrote it down - and yet He is with us Today and He speaks, and His sheep hear His voice (all statements supported in the Bible)!!

So, because I know Him and reason back and forth with Him, even about the Bible, I would never write "He speaks to me through what I read in the Bible." I might write He talks to me ABOUT what I read in the Bible, and He does do that at times. But our lives are not just made up of reading the Bible, but most or our lives are taken up with work, with personal relationships, with shopping, driving, or walking, or maybe a person like skipping stones on a river? He is there to talk to you about everything and at all times!! You would know that if you indeed knew Him, right?

And yes He has a voice by which He speaks words to us. Those words come through His Spirit, and that for everyone, because it is written:

Jn 6:63 “It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life.

And it is those word, not the words we read in the Bible, but His words He speaks to us via His Holy Spirit, which give us life!!!

The Pharisees, Sadducees, and the Jews in general did not understand that - which is why He told them:

Jn 5:39,40 You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; it is these that testify about Me;
and you are unwilling to come to Me so that you may have life.

And don't think I am spending my time telling you just to get on to you or make you fell bad. I am preaching the Word of God which is near you, even found in your heart and mouth, so that you might actually come to know Him - like He had written:

Jn 10: 3,4 “To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice, and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
“When he puts forth all his own, he goes ahead of them, and the sheep follow him because they know his voice.

And I tell you truly, He is easy to hear from Today - but it is sometimes hard to believe that!

Because it is hard for some to believe that He is indeed there to talk to them, I recommend starting by talking to Him about something that would be easy to believe you can get a response for!!

Pray - "Jesus Christ, how do you feel about me?" or perhaps "Jesus Christ, is there anyone I need to forgive?"

In ministry that is often how we lead people to pray to get them listening to the Lord because most people find those things easier to believe for. Those are not the only things, so even in ministry I would ask the Lord how He wanted it handled, and then listen to Him!!

A couple of time He had me put a person up against the wall and pray, "Jesus Christ, tell me what step to take next?" And then I told them to listen for what He told them!

And I remember one man just standing there for about five minutes - while the couple who were in the prayer group I was leading started whispering to me, "Karl, he is not hearing from the Lord and will be there all night!" I told them to "wait!", because God is faithful and He can get thought to people if they will wait on Him!!

Then finally that man took a big jump with both feet, like a frog, away from that wall - and He was all smiles because, as He explained, He had heard from the Lord!!!

Maybe you should try one or all of the above prayers and listen!! The Lord our God is faithful to answer us!! Even if you had to wait all night trying to listen to Him, and without your Bible, believe that He is faithful to answer you then you will hear Him!! And take if from there and develop that personal relationship with Him!!

You might be shocked to find out that the Lord our God, Jesus Christ, really and truly is there to talk to you at all times and for all things!! Of course, you will find out a lot more also!! You will get a better understanding over time talking and walking with Him, that His spirit is not the only spirit. There are evil dark spiritual forces, but you will also find that there are more with you than against you!! You will learn about discernment of spirits! You will find out there was always a lot going on around you, but He was always there trying to help you, if you just would have listened!!

Not childish what I have written. Just simple statement of fact that still stands as of your last post.

No one needs to write as much as you do to get simple facts across.

So, my simple fact is that you still don't understand what we've been telling you.

You do you and let others do them. We're all different with different walks and different ways of hearing from God.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Johann Just wanted to say that I love your profile picture! Growing up in Philadelphia, Rocky was a huge hero of mine and kind of still is.
The quote from Rocky Balboa is something I go back to quite a bit for inspiration when life has me down. I have a canvas of the quote with him on the top of the Philadelphia Art Museum steps, an iconic photo of him. I have it hanging at work in my cubicle.

This one here:

61gdQU7ukfL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Reactions: Johann

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
@Johann Just wanted to say that I love your profile picture! Growing up in Philadelphia, Rocky was a huge hero of mine and kind of still is.
The quote from Rocky Balboa is something I go back to quite a bit for inspiration when life has me down. I have a canvas of the quote with him on the top of the Philadelphia Art Museum steps, an iconic photo of him. I have it hanging at work in my cubicle.

This one here:

View attachment 41478
That's why I chose this "ugly mug" because of the quote! I was a boxer in my hayday and still gym at home.
I have the scars to prove it-Lol!
Thank you @Naomanos
Johann.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's why I chose this "ugly mug" because of the quote! I was a boxer in my hayday and still gym at home.
I have the scars to prove it-Lol!
Thank you @Naomanos
Johann.

Nice!

My fiance and I had thought about taking up boxing classes for fitness reasons. Now though I think we're just gonna take up mountain biking.

Reactions: Johann

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really?

To whom was this addressed in Scripture?

1:2–20 Yahweh formally brings a legal suit against Judah for a breach of contract (breaking their covenant with Him). The accusation appears in Isa 1:2–3, followed by a direct address to the people outlining the charges detailed in vv. 4–20.

1:2 heavens, and listen, earth -- Heaven and earth are called to witness God’s accusation against Israel. The word pair can be read as figure of speech (a merism) invoking all of creation.
merism : An expression using contrasting parts to indicate totality, e.g. “head to toe” or “heaven and earth.”
I reared children --God is emphasizing His role as caretaker or master over Israel’s well-being; He cared for them like a father.
rebelled --The Hebrew word for “rebel” is elsewhere used to describe political rebellion (see 2Ki_3:5-7). It indicates a breach of contract—when someone has not fulfilled his or her contractual obligation.

Guess the wrong "hearing?"

You might think that I am hearing wrong, but that is because you are not hearing, period!

The Law did not save anyone!, Not that the Law does not still stand, but that no person is justified by the Law! I would think even someone leaning on their own understanding of the Scriptures would know that!

A "breach of a contract is purely a legal thing - a thing concerning the Law! Your bringing it up shows that you are still trying to live by the Law and you own understanding of it, as opposed to living by faith in Jesus Christ - and faith comes from hearing - havn't you read?

And being called to 'witness God's accusation is again purely a thing done in a legal proceeding. So again we see your failure to understand the difference between being save by your leaning on your own ability to fulfill the Law, as opposed to living by faith in Jesus Christ - which results in a personal relationship with Him - and if you had that you would know it!!

Now Christians (believers) are said to be grafted into the Jewish (a tribe of Israel) root - so there is a message there - and to us Christians!!!

Still - the Law is not about our salvation, knowing Jesus Christ personally is!!!

And so we read:

Says the LORD,
They will be like wool.

None of that is about the Law or a legal proceeding!! Going and reasoning with a person is developing a personal relationship with them. Yet to reason with God you have to first figure that you are going to be wrong- thus repentance of your ways and your thinking is a must!! You have to want the REPROOF which you don't and all of us don't want!! But if you are still thinking that your ability to follow the Law without Jesus Christ is going to get it done, you are just wrong!!

(Is 1:18( Is about salvation and how you get that personal relationship by faith!! To reason with the Lord it requires you listening to Him, and having Him teach you. But you thought is was somehow related to the Law - which shows others where you actually stand with the Lord, and you don't. If you really understood, you would understand why the angel said He stands in the presence of God. All knees must bow, but if you and the Lord are friends, because you talk back and forth with Him on those days called Today, then you are waking with Him and standing in His presence! To get there though, you must first bow down to Him and thus repent of you thinking!!
And honestly, your failure to understand the difference between in the meaning behind Is 1:18 and the verse about the Law showed in what you wrote.

So do yourself a favor and bow down to Him and start making it about listening to Him! Then He will lift you up and guide you, and teach you, and even go over the Bible with you. Then He will talk to you about other things in your life and in a shot time you and He will start becoming friends.

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not childish what I have written. Just simple statement of fact that still stands as of your last post.

No one needs to write as much as you do to get simple facts across.

So, my simple fact is that you still don't understand what we've been telling you.

You do you and let others do them. We're all different with different walks and different ways of hearing from God.

The silliness is avoiding the Truth and your continued thinking you understand!

Jesus Christ the Truth and He is Understanding!

If you understood that you would actually talk to Him and listen to Him, and then you would know that He talks to everyone via His Holy Spirit talking in words personally to their spirit - it is just that some don't listen!

Some are thinking that they are the ones who understand, so they have rejected Him. Many of those search the Scriptures thinking in them they have salvation instead of actually turning and listening to Him!! Just like those Jesus talked to in the flesh as recorded in the gospel of John.

I tell you that over and over so that you might turn and listen to Him, but if you had you would come back to me and tell me about knowing Him and not about how the Bible is Him talking to you.

Still concerning hearing Him Today, it is written that we should encourage one another to listen to Him Today. And don't you know that encouragement can come in lots of ways. GO LISTEN TO HIM - may come across a bit strong but it is a way to encourage, and might be useful to a "Christian" who refuses to do so!

So perhaps my writings seem a bit harsh to you, but if I care then I am going to try and get people to know Him. Many are going to tell Him on that day that they did things in His name only to be told my Him, "I never knew you!" How could that be? It was not because they were thinking that reading their Bible was knowing Him, was it?

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The silliness is avoiding the Truth and your continued thinking you understand!

Jesus Christ the Truth and He is Understanding!

If you understood that you would actually talk to Him and listen to Him, and then you would know that He talks to everyone via His Holy Spirit talking in words personally to their spirit - it is just that some don't listen!

Some are thinking that they are the ones who understand, so they have rejected Him. Many of those search the Scriptures thinking in them they have salvation instead of actually turning and listening to Him!! Just like those Jesus talked to in the flesh as recorded in the gospel of John.

I tell you that over and over so that you might turn and listen to Him, but if you had you would come back to me and tell me about knowing Him and not about how the Bible is Him talking to you.

Still concerning hearing Him Today, it is written that we should encourage one another to listen to Him Today. And don't you know that encouragement can come in lots of ways. GO LISTEN TO HIM - may come across a bit strong but it is a way to encourage, and might be useful to a "Christian" who refuses to do so!

So perhaps my writings seem a bit harsh to you, but if I care then I am going to try and get people to know Him. Many are going to tell Him on that day that they did things in His name only to be told my Him, "I never knew you!" How could that be? It was not because they were thinking that reading their Bible was knowing Him, was it?

You still don't understand what we're telling you and since this has been ongoing for years with you, I'm not sure you ever will.

That's okay, you and I will have a laugh about this in heaven. Come and find me when you get there. Till then, I will keep telling you that you do not understand what we're telling you.

BTW, I do know Him, because He speaks to me through the Bible. After all, HE speaks to us all in different ways. I haven't refused to do anything. Every time I get done responding to your post, I read my Bible. Because that is where I hear Him speak to me.

See that, you do not know much about me.

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You still don't understand what we're telling you and since this has been ongoing for years with you, I'm not sure you ever will.

That's okay, you and I will have a laugh about this in heaven. Come and find me when you get there. Till then, I will keep telling you that you do not understand what we're telling you.

BTW, I do know Him, because He speaks to me through the Bible. After all, HE speaks to us all in different ways. I haven't refused to do anything. Every time I get done responding to your post, I read my Bible. Because that is where I hear Him speak to me.

See that, you do not know much about me.

Your are still responding:

You still don't understand what we're telling you

Because you think it is about what you are telling someone!!!

It funny, in a very sad way, because I have been telling you that it is about you listening to what the Lord is telling you!! And you make it clear in your response that you are not willing to to that, and make it about listening to Him!!

And since faith comes from hearing a word from Him, and we are saved by faith in Him, then you won't get salvation unless you change and repent of leaning on your own understanding - and that is what the Bible explains!!

Still you thing "He speaks to you through the Bible???

You don't believe what is written in the Bible or you would be seeking Him and listening to Him!! Therefore what is written in the Bible has accurately foretold what has happened to you and those like you who do not listen!

is 28:12,13 He who said to them, “Here is rest, give rest to the weary,”
And, “Here is repose,” but they would not listen.
So the word of the LORD to them will be,
“Order on order, order on order,
Line on line, line on line,
A little here, a little there,”
That they may go and stumble backward, be broken, snared and taken captive.

They would not listen!!

So the word of the LORD to them are those orderly line upon line of Scriptures they read a little here and there - as opposed to Him actually speaking to them and them listening - and that so they may go and stumble backwards be broken, snared, and taken captive by the dark forces of this world, whose father is that snake of old whose first words recorded in the Bible were "Did God really say"

The evil spirit bring doubt that God is there to say things to us - simply because hearing from God gives us faith that saves us! And thus not hearing from God and believing Him brought death to Adam and Eve, where as life comes from actually hearing the words from the Lord the Holy Spirit speaks to our spirit!! And while the Holy Spirit can and will talk to you about the Bible, He is more likely to talk to you other things in your life because most of our life is about other things, like our job, our family, our interests, our driving, showering, walking, going, moving, and all the various things we do on those days called "Today"

Of course if a person has been taken captive, so that the word of God to them is the orderly lines of Scripture that they read alittle here and there, as opposed to Jesus Christ whose name is called "The Word of God", it will be hard to explain this to them. But if they repent and turn back to the Lord and open up to His voice, then even they can hear from our Lord Jesus Christ, because He is even standing there for them too - but will the actually believe in Him and seek Him and His voice - or will they continue to search the Scriptures thinking in them they have eternal life?

He asks me to post, because maybe, just maybe they might reconsider, repent, and turn to Him and let Him into their lives. It is the difference between life and death for them. So I listen to Him, post like He askes, and preach Him. The Great I AM, as the Word of God like He tells me to.

The Scriptures are good of reproof, teaching, and training up in righteousness - so a person should be able to read Is 28:12.13 and see how it applies to them - if they think the word of God are those lines in their Bible. But perhaps it is still unclear, so let me just point out the other verses I referenced - Maybe a person will consider them?

Rev 18:13 He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.

So Jesus is the Word of God - that is His name and thus not the name of the book that tells us about Him!! And He is not the Book!!

Gal 3: 22 But the Scripture has shut up everyone under sin, so that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe.

Yet His words, via His Holy Spirit give us life, like mentioned:

The Bible is ink on pages, and not the Holy Spirit. We pick up the words from the Holy Spirit in our spirit so that they are found in our mouth and hearts, right?

Rom 10:5-8 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.
For Moses writes that the man who practices the righteousness which is based on law shall live by that righteousness.
But the righteousness based on faith speaks as follows: “DO NOT SAY IN YOUR HEART, ‘WHO WILL ASCEND INTO HEAVEN?’ (that is, to bring Christ down),
or ‘WHO WILL DESCEND INTO THE ABYSS?’ (that is, to bring Christ up from the dead).”
But what does it say? “THE WORD IS NEAR YOU, IN YOUR MOUTH AND IN YOUR HEART”—that is, the word of faith which we are preaching,

Now if a person believes the above verses they would know that finding words in the Bible are not the Word of God we are preaching, because the Word of God we are preaching is always (whether you are driving, showing, working etc) is near you - in your mouth and in your heart. But if you don't believe what is written in the Bible how are you going to seek Him and listen to His words???

Jn 5:45-47 “Do not think that I will accuse you before the Father; the one who accuses you is Moses, in whom you have set your hope.
“For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me, for he wrote about Me.
“But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe My words?”

So if Moses wrote and explained that the word was near you, in your mouth and heart, and Paul wrote and explained that the word was near you, and I wrote and explained that the word was near you - then what excuse do you have for not seeking Him and listening to Him for understanding?

Is not the judgement you made:

"You still don't understand what we're telling you"

Going to come back on you???

Moses wrote, but until he wrote there were no Scriptures. And yet he took the Lord's people to the mountain of God so they might listen to the Lord, but they said in their hearts and mouths, "Let not God speak to us..." So the Law was given, and the commandment "Hear, O Israel", yet they still would not listen. And so Moses still wrote and those after Him also, explaining the word of God was always near them, and found in their mouths and hearts, yet because they would not listen the word of the Lord to them wound up being the orderly lines of text written down instead of the person whose name was always, The Word of God - or word of the Lord (same thing)

Gen 15:1 After these things the word of the LORD came to Abram in a vision, saying, “Do not fear, Abram,...
Gen 15:6 Then he believed in the LORD; and He reckoned it to him as righteousness.

Abram was counted are righteous, because he heard the "word of the Lord" saying things to him and he believed! There were no sacred writings then, but the "word of the Lord" (the One talking to Abram) was found near him, in his heart, in his vision in his heart. Still some seek the writings instead of the person, Jesus Christ! And that ironically is specifically not what the scared writings explain!!

Though it is ironic, it is sad!! They could get to know the One who loves them soooo much that He is always there to talk to them, and loved them soooo much that He already paid the great price of their not listening to Him (their sin), and all they have to do is believe He is there to be heard from, seek Him, and listen!!

If they listened, they would know and understand how much He wants to walk and talk with them, but they won't just believe He is there to talk to them1

Ps 81:8 “Hear, O My people, and I will admonish you;
O Israel, if you would listen to Me!

Ps 81:11 “But My people did not listen to My voice,
And Israel did not obey Me.

He has a voice!! That small voice most have heard about around His churches! If you seek Him you will find Him! But He is not the Bible and thinking that the orderly lines written there in are Him and His word, is not the word of God we are preaching!!

The Holy Spirit once told me, "Karl we don't us the Lord to preach the Scriptures, we use the Scriptures to preach the Lord!"

And if He can and will talk to me, He can and will talk to anyone!

Rev 3:19,20 ‘Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline; therefore be zealous and repent.
‘Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me.

Now I took time to fully explain the message He calls, 'preaching the Word of God' and that to be Him, like He told me.

And I have other things to do. I am going to take a walk with Him before going to the prayer room He asks me to serve in. So consider, and then turn to Him by faith and listen!! - like your Bible explains!!

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And it will be my response from now on to you everytime you respond to me.

You still don't understand what we're telling you.

Your telling me that you read the Bible and that is God talking to you:

But that is not where the Bible explains He speaks to people!!!!!

It explains that if you think that it is because you are not listening to Him!!

But I proved that by using the very Bible you are putting your faith in!!

Start putting your faith in the person of Jesus Christ and believing He will personally talk to you!

You will find that He will talk to you about all things in your life - including the Bible but everything else also!!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your telling me that you read the Bible and that is God talking to you:

But that is not where the Bible explains He speaks to people!!!!!

It explains that if you think that it is because you are not listening to Him!!

But I proved that by using the very Bible you are putting your faith in!!

Start putting your faith in the person of Jesus Christ and believing He will personally talk to you!

You will find that He will talk to you about all things in your life - including the Bible but everything else also!!

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I quoted what you wrote and responded with verse, explanations, proofs, and reason; and like the little kid that just says "no it's not" - or should I say "you still don't understand".

So it is me or is it you who does not understand and is unwilling to reason, even reason with the Lord our God Jesus Christ?

If we read the Bible and study it we can clearly see issues in the Bible which were a problem!

The Religious leaders and indeed the Jews in general had a problem that Jesus talked about when He showed up in front of them in the flesh, and this is the main problem we read about in the gospels. Those people (and the Jews are just people like we are) did not actually seek the Lord and His voice, but the studied the Scriptures and were dedicated to the religious traditions instead of actually seeking the Lord their God!! Therefore, they did not even know Him while He was standing in the flesh right in front of Him!!

There were a couple of exception. Simeon and Anna knew who He was and that when He was just a little child! They knew it because they heard from Him via His Holy Spirit!! Yet the vast majority of His people then did not know Him, and listen to Him even though Moses had explained in their sacred writings that they had to! It was a command, "Hear. O Israel", which was supposed to be written down and passed on from generation to generation, but what got passed on was a religion and not a relationship with Jesus Christ!!!

And yes, I do understand that is the very same problem we too often see today in Christian churches!!

I understand it because I listen to Him who is Understanding!! Where as they don't!!

And this is why we see Bible's raise up in churches and people boldy say about the Bibles, "I am going to preach the Word of God", as if the Bible was the Word of God we are supposed to be preaching!!

And so Moses, Isaiah, and Paul wrote about this very same problem - and I provided proof from them and from testimony that I personaly got from the Lord Himself!

The Bible is like a textbook and teacher asks the students to get for the class that is to be taught! But if you are not hearing the Teacher you are not taking the class!! Therefore saying that your Teacher speaks to you through your Bible is just admitting you are not hearing the Teacher, but our Teacher speaks to you through His Holy Spirit!! So you might say something like, "He talked to me about my Bible" but a believer would never say that He talked to them through their Bible because hearing the Holy Spirit is not reading your Bible!

So a believer could not write:

"BTW, I do know Him, because He speaks to me through the Bible. After all, HE speaks to us all in different ways. I haven't refused to do anything. Every time I get done responding to your post, I read my Bible. Because that is where I hear Him speak to me."

That is not from someone who hears from the Lord like they should!!

He does not speak to me in a different way than others, but He speaks to all of us through His Holy Spirit, and that to our spirit. And if we have been practicing listening to and talking back and forth with Him, His voice comes through in "words" - that small voice that you can and need to converse with!!

Yet the church, who are supposed to edify, and that means teach in religious matters, has not (in general) done a good job of explaining that - meaning that have not passed down from generation to generation the command "Hear O, Israel" like they should have!! Therefore they are not preaching the Word of God correctly - and according to what is written in the Bible and according to the Lord our God Jesus Christ!!

So it has been that He has asked me (and I am sure He has asked others also, right) to preach the Word of God - but specifically He told me:

"Karl, I want you to preach the Word of God but not as it is so often preached today. I want you to preach I AM the Word of God", and the "I Am" sent me stumbling towards the floor of my bathroom. Fortunately I caught myself before hitting the floor, but He, the Great I AM meaning we need to listen to Him.

And another time He told me to open up my Bible to Ezekiel chapter three. So He was not talking to me though my Bible but about my Bible!! And He asked me to read there, so i did! And as I read He started talking to me personally - so I could both read and hear Him talking at the same time!! To be clear - He did not and does not talk to me through my Bible, but often about my Bible!! And He saying to me word somewhat similar to but not exactly the same is what He spoke to Ezekiel back then.

He was telling me that He was not sending me to a foreign nation who spoke in a different language, but He was sending me to people that should hear from Him, but they were not willing to listening to Him. He told me that since they were unwilling to listen to Him they would be unwilling to listen to Me telling them to listen to Him. And He told me that He had made me hard-headed, like they were hard-headed.

Therefore we find these posts between me and others. I am telling them that He wants them to listen to Him, and they tell me I don't understand -and something like " I do know Him, because He speaks to me through the Bible. After all, HE speaks to us all in different ways. I haven't refused to do anything. Every time I get done responding to your post, I read my Bible. Because that is where I hear Him speak to me."

Why did they go to there Bible? Is He not the I AM, so they could just talk to Him then and there?

They have denied that He is the I AM!!! They have made an idol out of there Bible!! Should they not have just asked the Lord, "What do you have to say about this Karl guy who is telling me you are the Word of God, and then listened to Him!! If He then told them to go to their Bible, good!! But they don't need the Bible to listen to Him!!

So. the Lord says of them, "Are they not like children who cannot still ride a bike without training wheels?"

The testimony from the Lord our God via His Holy Spirit is that they are not listening to Him like they need to!!

"GET UP AND RIDE",. He says

He has things for you to do and you are going to have to do them even when a Bible is not in your hands!! - He said!

And to the leaders He says, "Have you not made a crutch out of the Book I gave you?"

Look people- He wants His people listening to Him, and that mean Today!! And that means whether you have a Bible handy or not!!

And He wants this following verses quoted least you think that means He does refer to the Scriptures:

Heb 5: 9-12And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him
Called of God an high priest after the order of Melchisedec.
Of whom we have many things to say, and hard to be uttered, seeing ye are dull of hearing.
For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.

If you are not practicing hearing from him with your spiritual ears, then you are not qualified to teach!!!
And if you are so dull of hearing that you have to go running to your Bible to hear from the Great I AM, then you are dull of hearing and again have need of the basic milk of the gospel - that being that He is there to talk to you so you can hear from Him now!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I quoted what you wrote and responded with verse, explanations, proofs, and reason; and like the little kid that just says "no it's not" - or should I say "you still don't understand".

So it is me or is it you who does not understand and is unwilling to reason, even reason with the Lord our God Jesus Christ?

If we read the Bible and study it we can clearly see issues in the Bible which were a problem!

The Religious leaders and indeed the Jews in general had a problem that Jesus talked about when He showed up in front of them in the flesh, and this is the main problem we read about in the gospels. Those people (and the Jews are just people like we are) did not actually seek the Lord and His voice, but the studied the Scriptures and were dedicated to the religious traditions instead of actually seeking the Lord their God!! Therefore, they did not even know Him while He was standing in the flesh right in front of Him!!

There were a couple of exception. Simeon and Anna knew who He was and that when He was just a little child! They knew it because they heard from Him via His Holy Spirit!! Yet the vast majority of His people then did not know Him, and listen to Him even though Moses had explained in their sacred writings that they had to! It was a command, "Hear. O Israel", which was supposed to be written down and passed on from generation to generation, but what got passed on was a religion and not a relationship with Jesus Christ!!!

And yes, I do understand that is the very same problem we too often see today in Christian churches!!

I understand it because I listen to Him who is Understanding!! Where as they don't!!

And this is why we see Bible's raise up in churches and people boldy say about the Bibles, "I am going to preach the Word of God", as if the Bible was the Word of God we are supposed to be preaching!!

And so Moses, Isaiah, and Paul wrote about this very same problem - and I provided proof from them and from testimony that I personaly got from the Lord Himself!

The Bible is like a textbook and teacher asks the students to get for the class that is to be taught! But if you are not hearing the Teacher you are not taking the class!! Therefore saying that your Teacher speaks to you through your Bible is just admitting you are not hearing the Teacher, but our Teacher speaks to you through His Holy Spirit!! So you might say something like, "He talked to me about my Bible" but a believer would never say that He talked to them through their Bible because hearing the Holy Spirit is not reading your Bible!

So a believer could not write:

"BTW, I do know Him, because He speaks to me through the Bible. After all, HE speaks to us all in different ways. I haven't refused to do anything. Every time I get done responding to your post, I read my Bible. Because that is where I hear Him speak to me."

He does not speak to me in a different way than others, but He speaks to all of us through His Holy Spirit, and that to our spirit. And if we have been practicing listening to and talking back and forth with Him, His voice comes through in "words" - that small voice that you can and need to converse with!!

Yet the church, who are supposed to edify, and that means teach in religious matters, has not (in general) done a good job of explaining that - meaning that have not passed down from generation to generation the command "Hear O, Israel" like they should have!! Therefore they are not preaching the Word of God correctly - and according to what is written in the Bible and according to the Lord our God Jesus Christ!!

So it has been that He has asked me (and I am sure He has asked others also, right) to preach the Word of God - but specifically He told me:

"Karl, I want you to preach the Word of God but not as it is so often preached today. I want you to preach I AM the Word of God", and the "I Am" sent me stumbling towards the floor of my bathroom. Fortunately I caught myself before hitting the floor, but He, the Great I AM meaning we need to listen to Him.

And another time He told me to open up my Bible to Ezekiel chapter three. So He was not talking to me though my Bible but about my Bible!! And He asked me to read there, so i did! And as I read He started talking to me personally - so I could both read and hear Him talking at the same time!! To be clear - He did not and does not talk to me through my Bible, but often about my Bible!! And He saying to me word somewhat similar to but not exactly the same is what He spoke to Ezekiel back then.

He was telling me that He was not sending me to a foreign nation who spoke in a different language, but He was sending me to people that should hear from Him, but they were not willing to listening to Him. He told me that since they were unwilling to listen to Him they would be unwilling to listen to Me telling them to listen to Him. And He told me that He had made me hard-headed, like they were hard-headed.

Therefore we find these posts between me and others. I am telling them that He wants them to listen to Him, and they tell me I don't understand -and something like " I do know Him, because He speaks to me through the Bible. After all, HE speaks to us all in different ways. I haven't refused to do anything. Every time I get done responding to your post, I read my Bible. Because that is where I hear Him speak to me."

Why did they go to there Bible? Is He not the I AM, so they could just talk to Him then and there?

They have denied that He is the I AM!!! They have made an idol out of there Bible!! Should they not have just asked the Lord, "What do you have to say about this Karl guy who is telling me you are the Word of God, and then listened to Him!! If He then told them to go to their Bible, good!! But they don't need the Bible to listen to Him!!

So. the Lord says of them, "Are they not like children who cannot still ride a bike without training wheels?"

The testimony from the Lord our God via His Holy Spirit is that they are not listening to Him like they need to!!

"GET UP AND RIDE",. He says

He has things for you to do and you are going to have to do them even when a Bible is not in your hands!! - He said!

And to the leaders He says, "Have you not made a crutch out of the Book I gave you?"

Look people- He wants His people listening to Him, and that mean Today!! And that means whether you have a Bible handy or not!!

And He wants this following verses quoted least you think that means He does refer to the Scriptures:

Heb 5: 9-12And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him
Called of God an high priest after the order of Melchisedec.
Of whom we have many things to say, and hard to be uttered, seeing ye are dull of hearing.
For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.

If you are not practicing hearing from him with your spiritual ears, then you are not qualified to teach!!!
And if you are so dull of hearing that you have to go running to your Bible to hear from the Great I AM, then you are dull of hearing and again have need of the basic milk of the gospel - that being that He is there to talk to you so you can hear from Him now!

And I said two replies ago...

"And it will be my response from now on to you everytime you respond to me.

You still don't understand what we're telling you."

And I can confidently say that you still don't understand.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I will say this, that is not a call that you get to make. You say that "I don't hear from the Lord" based on your own understanding.

I hear from the Lord by reading my Bible. Either you believe it or you don’t. That is how I hear the Lord. It is how I have always heard Him.