• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
If God desires all men to be saved (1 Tim 2:4, 6)

Is your life now dedicated to promoting Calvinism?
Do you have anything else to offer?
Anything but John Calvin's Theology, ?

Ive only been back about 1 day, so, ive not seen what you've been doing on this Forum while I was on "special vacation", but what ive seen in a Day, is "CALVIN CALVIN CALVIN" coming from you.

Got anything else?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Ive only been back about 1 day, so, ive not seen what you've been doing on this Forum while was on "special vacation", but what ive seen in a Day, is "CALVIN CALVIN CALVIN" coming from you.

Got anything else?
This is a public forum, Behold.

Not a controlling board...I’m not promoting John Calvin, I am posting commentary on him...you can’t muzzle members because they believe in some of his points which imo are biblical.

Just because you call him demon possessed as some others do, doesn’t make it true, like everyone else, you voice your opinion...no one has tried to stop you from doing that.

Not everyone agrees with your teachings, which imo comes across as very forceful at times, which is not of God..been there done that...

We need to listen to others opinions and not so wrapped up in our own....talk everything through.

I was brought up having to keep my mouth shut because my family didn’t want to hear what I had to say.

It’s called..” CONTROL “.thankfully this forum isn’t like that.

Do you believe in any of His points?

Discuss them, instead of stoping people dead in their tracks from discussing his theology.

It seems your life is dedicated to calling him demon possessed..because you don’t understand his theology.

I understand a bit of what he says...hopefully we can discuss the 5 points and why you don’t agree with them..look forward to that...we used to have some great discussions...that was until I disagreed with free will for myself and how I became Born Again...you seemed to hold that against me and I still don’t understand why...you believe in freewill, no problem....I wasn’t Born Again by my own freewill.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
This is a public forum, Behold.

Not a controlling board...I’m not promoting John Calvin, I am posting commentary on him...you can’t muzzle members

Its a public forum, and you are on my Thread, that i wrote.

So, when you try to PROVE, Calvinism, on MY Thread.. over and over and over and over..... i get to ask you why this is so important to you.
Do you understand?
Isn't that fair?
So, That is not muzzling you, that is highlighting you.

AND honestly.... Teaching that Calvinism is true, (Trying)..... is exactly the same as promoting it.
You're preaching it.
Brightframe and a few others do the same., because that is what Calvinist's do..They SPREAD Calvinism.

Im not doing that.....

(Even St.Steven will agree).....

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

So, when you try to PROVE, Calvinism, on MY Thread.. over and over and over and over..... i get to ask you why this is so important to you.
Do you understand?

AND honestly....Teaching that Calvinism is true, is exactly the same as promoting it.
What do you mean this is your thread?

You are now telling me I am trying to prove Calvin, over and over again,I said I agree with some of his theology that was all.

You can’t prove that some of his theology isn’t true....

Is this just a thread to bash John Calvin...?

Are we not allowed to mention his name because it upsets you?

If God places Calvin on my heart to discuss, then it will be done, certainly not by force though..just voicing my opinion like you do.
I also said some of what Calvin taught lines up with Gods written word...which you don’t seem to want to discuss....just the bashing part.......how can I prove his theology was true...no one can prove him true or false...only voice opinions and what they believe to be true.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
What do you mean this is your thread?

I wrote it.

You are now telling me I am trying to prove Calvin,

Correct, you are trying to prove Calvinism.
Apparently Brightframe isn't here today, or he'd be right here with you, giving you "likes", and posting the same .....

You can’t prove that some of his theology isn’t true....

Sure i can.
Ive proven it for 3 Decades, in this world, and not just on Forums.

But what i can't do, is remove Calvinism from the mind of a person who is infected with this "doctrine of Devils".
This is what the NT refers to as a "Stronghold".. in the mind.

Only the Holy Spirit can remove those....

Is this just a thread to bash John Calvin...?

Calvin was just a Master Tool of the Devil.

This Thread that exposes this Devil's theology, that is Calvinism, is designed to warn against It.

I also said some of what Calvin taught lines up with Gods written word...how can I prove his theology was true...

Well, if that is so very important to you, and apparently its VERY Important to you..then Post a Thread ABOUT IT.
AS THIS THREAD, is not designed to Support that person's theology.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I wrote it.
Which means what, that you get to control the thread?
Correct, you are trying to prove Calvinism.
I am agreeing that some of his points line up with scripture..as of yet you haven’t been able to prove some of his points don’t line up with scripture?
Sure i can.
Ive proven it for 3 Decades, in this world, and not just on Forums.
You can’t prove anything..only God can prove Calvin teachings wrong....there’s no glory in you proving anything.
But what i can't do, is remove Calvinism from the mind of a person who is infected with this "doctrine of Devils".
This is what the NT refers to as a "Stronghold".. in the mind.
Amen to that.
Only the Holy Spirit can remove those....
Amen to that too.
Calvin was just a Master Tool of the Devil.

This Thread that exposes this Devil's theology, that is Calvinism, is designed to warn against It.
But you haven’t exposed any of his teachings, you’ve just voiced that he is a demon...I’ve asked you to go over the 5 points that you know so much about..so far you haven’t...how can I understand his teachings that are demon taught if you won’t discuss.

Maybe God doesn’t want you to..no problem
Well, if that is very important to you, and apparently its VERY Important to you..then Post a Thread ABOUT IT.
AS THIS THREAD, is not designed to Support that person's theology.
Ok I will start another thread as of not to upset you on your Calvin bashing thread.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Which means what, that you get to control the thread?

Not at all.
It just means that when you dont realize that i wrote it, i then explain to you that i did.
As i said.

.as of yet you haven’t been able to prove some of his points don’t line up with scripture?

This is because im not going to engage you regarding your need to try to prove Calvin's Theology.
There is no need.

You can’t prove anything..only God can prove Calvin teachings wrong....there’s no glory in you proving anything.

Im not looking for Glory.
I only Teach Paul's Theology, and Paul is not a Calvinist.
God is not a Calvinist.
Jesus is not a Calvinist.
The Bible does not Teach Calvinism.

God makes : "CHRISTians".

Calvin : makes Calvinists.

Those are not the same.
But you haven’t exposed any of his teachings, you’ve just voiced that he is a demon..

My Thread teaches otherwise.
And not just this one.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
No worries Behold...I have just started my own topic.

Apologies if I was in the wrong admin/ mods/ Behold...I misunderstood that this thread was to prove John Calvin theology demon possessed.

I thought it was for discussion purposes.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You should say it, and you should believe it..... as when one teachs a "doctrine of devils".. and in CALVINS's case, when you have ruined the Faith of billions of Christians, then you are certainly "demonic".

See, "demonic" is more then just "The Exorcist" movie.

"demonic" is to be deceived to the place where you teach lies as your Truth.. Where you have a compulsion to keep doing it, and doing it.

Paul says that this person is "Subverted WITHIN themselves"... , and Titus 3:10 is the only REMEDY for them.

Jesus explain this more directly.....when He says that the = spiritual enlightenment in a person is become IN THEM = spiritual deception that has become their truth, their theology, their teaching, their ministry.

This is LUKE 11:35

So, those people are "demonic".
I consider myself at least partly Calvinist. I agree with some elements of his predestination, just as I do with Luther. I just don't sign off on the whole package.

Since virtually all Christians disagree on some doctrinal matters I cannot say that we are all "demonic." Paul suggested we go lighter on one another on some of these matters.

Phil 3.15 All of us, then, who are mature should take such a view of things. And if on some point you think differently, that too God will make clear to you.

I agree--some issues are more important than others, and some matters rise to the level of "demonic." I just think that even a bad doctrine has to be weighed against the good that a person does for the Lord. And Calvin has done an enormous amount of good in Christian history. He has influenced the rise of a number of important denominations.

But on the matter of predestination I think the fact God has pre-planned the Salvation of His elect an important element in our experience. It does appear to bypass our own human choice, but why should we not choose to eat when God made our bodies to eat? Why should we think our wills have been violated when we choose life with God forever and God has made us to love Him as our Creator?

The big question is: Why do people choose against what they have been created for? And I find that matter more a curiosity than a demonic thing. I just let it go. But you're welcome to believe what you want.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I consider myself at least partly Calvinist. I agree with some elements of his predestination, just as I do with Luther. I just don't sign off on the whole package.
Hey, I started a thread about Calvin..be interesting to hear your belief on the 5 points...no pressure to answer.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

That is sort of like also eating the rotten part of the food and saying, "its all good".

Paul suggested we go lighter on one another on some of these matters.

Not always.
Sometimes Paul turned you over for destruction of the Flesh.
Sometimes Paul said..>"that one, is so corrupted, theologically, so deeply deceived, you have to get them OUT of your congregation".

Titus 3:10

"But behold, how is that showing them LOVE< as all we need is love".. said the Beatles.

Well, when you DONT allow a Heretic to ruin the faith of your Congregation, you are definitely showing the right kind of "Love"

When you dont allow Calvinists to ruin a "christian forum" then "love" is being shown to those who are not yet deceived.

Phil 3.15 All of us, then, who are mature should take such a view of things. And if on some point you think differently, that too God will make clear to you.

Calvin's teaching is not "mature", its Calvinism.
And people who are owned by the worst of it, are deeply deceived.

And Calvin has done an enormous amount of good in Christian history. He has influenced the rise of a number of important denominations.

There are no denominations in Heaven.

God is not a Calvinist.

God makes : CHRISTians

Calvin creates : Calvinists who feel a compulsion to talk about : CALVINISM.

But on the matter of predestination I think the fact God has pre-planned the Salvation

That's not a fact, thats a deception..

God does not pre-destine "salvation"....as Calvin's doctrine of devil's has led you to teach. @Randy Kluth .

God predestines the born again to be "conformed into the Image of Christ".

The big question is: Why do people choose against what they have been created for?

Its because the nature of Sin is to want darkness and not Light.
And "all have sinned"

So, that "adamic nature", is "why".

Last edited:

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Ive only been back about 1 day, so, ive not seen what you've been doing on this Forum while I was on "special vacation", but what ive seen in a Day, is "CALVIN CALVIN CALVIN" coming from you.

Got anything else?
She has been on about this for awhile

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Do you understand?
Isn't that fair?

AND honestly.... Teaching that Calvinism is true, (Trying)..... is exactly the same as promoting it.
You're preaching it.
Brightframe and a few others do the same., because that is what Calvinist's do..They SPREAD Calvinism.

Im not doing that.....

(Even St.Steven will agree).....

Amen.. Calvinism is evil. And she has been promoting it..

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Calvinist's promote it.

It what He does to them.

Paul said "we preach CHRIST Crucified", and Calvinist preach JOHN CALVINISM.
I do not get what they see in that theology. She is a little different.I had a John 3 discussion and that is where we separated in our views..

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I do not get what they see in that theology. She is a little different.I had a John 3 discussion and that is where we separated in our views..

Calvin's theology bewitches the mind.

It causes people to SEE as He sees, and BELIEVE as HE Believes....regarding the NT, (Salvation), and things directly related to it.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Calvin's theology bewitches the mind.

It causes people to SEE as He sees, and BELIEVE as HE Believes....regarding the NT, (Salvation), and things directly related to it.
I wonder if it comes from fear.. They are so afraid just believing is them saving themselves.. which is nonsensical when one really looks at it/.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Since virtually all Christians disagree on some doctrinal matters I cannot say that we are all "demonic." Paul suggested we go lighter on one another on some of these matters.

I agree--some issues are more important than others, and some matters rise to the level of "demonic." I just think that even a bad doctrine has to be weighed against the good that a person does for the Lord. And Calvin has done an enormous amount of good in Christian history. He has influenced the rise of a number of important denominations.
Me too,I believe in irresistible grace, and perseverance of the saints...
But on the matter of predestination I think the fact God has pre-planned the Salvation of His elect an important element in our experience. It does appear to bypass our own human choice, but why should we not choose to eat when God made our bodies to eat? Why should we think our wills have been violated when we choose life with God forever and God has made us to love Him as our Creator?
I don’t believe and can find nowhere in scripture that God says we choose to become Born Again...if they say they believe, then they must be Born Of The Spirit.....you can initially believe in Jesus , but we must be Born Of The Living word of God, to understand that Jesus was who he says he was, as we need the Holy Spirit witnessing that to our spirit..hence Spirit gives birth to spirit.

A Born Again has the witness of the Holy Spirit in their hearts, only the Living Spirit can bring us to the truth of Gods written word as it’s written in Spirit.

The big question is: Why do people choose against what they have been created for? And I find that matter more a curiosity than a demonic thing. I just let it go. But you're welcome to believe what you want.
Not quite sure what this means.

Just posting my opinion/ testimony and belief.

Reactions: Randy Kluth

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t believe and can find nowhere in scripture that God says we choose to become Born Again...if they say they believe, then they must be Born Of The Spirit.....you can initially believe in Jesus , but we must be Born Of The Living word of God, to understand that Jesus was who he says he was, as we need the Holy Spirit witnessing that to our spirit..hence Spirit gives birth to spirit.

Not quite sure what this means.

Just posting my opinion/ testimony and belief.
John 3 says that very thing

No one looks to the cross to be born again unless they chose..

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
John 3 says that very thing

No one looks to the cross to be born again unless they chose..
Not true, that is not how God says we are Born Again.

Spirit gives birth to spirit.

You can’t look to the cross and believe without being Born Of The Spirit..Impossible .

If anyone looks to the cross and believes, then the must have been Born Of The Spirit...no one on the planet can believe in Jesus, without the testifying of the Spirit, who testifies Gods truth to our spirit.

We believe in Spirit..not in the human intellect...therefore your post is void of God’s truth.

It’s a big fat lie.

Human belief is no belief at all....we can only believe in the Spirit..all Biblical.

Without the Spirit of God you are none of His..just following man made doctrine.