• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

Predestination According to Demonic John Calvin​

According to John Calvin, predestination is God’s unchangeable decree from before the creation of the world that God would freely save some people (the elect), foreordaining them to eternal life, while the others would be “barred from access to” salvation and sentenced to “eternal death."., (Just for being born).

So, according to Calvin's theology, some of your family were "pre-chosen" by God to burn in the Lake of Fire, before they were even born.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See that Reader? ??

That is the Demonic John Calvin teaching that before some are born, God has "decreed" that they are born only to burn in the Lake of FIRE. = pre-destined.

"Pre-destined by GOD, to go to Hell, then the Lake of Fire"...

See,..... the issue with this doctrine of devil's is MANY.... as this hellish doctrine is (T.U.L.I.P) LEGION... and what you have to SEE.. .Reader... is that all of us are EQUAL, regarding originally being a SINNER.

Why? "Because ALL HAVE SINNED".

This is why "Jesus came into the world TO SAVE SINNERS"< not the "elect only" as Demonic "TULIP" & Calvinism Teaches.

Calvinism Abuses God, willfully..= by falsely accusing Him of causing people to NOT BELIEVE... As they are not "chosen" to believe.
They are "pre-destined into ..(FORCED BY GOD))...= Unbelief".., .is what this DEVIL Teaches people to Believe.

So, here is how THEOLOGICALLY INSANE John Calvinism is...

Reader, ....

Unbelievers go to Hell because they never Believed in Jesus, were never born again, and die.... so God judges them... John 3:36, after they die., for their Christ REJECTION....

So, if God is causing them NOT to Believe, ..as the demonic John Calvin teaches... then How can GOD be just, honest, true, and right, if He decided they can't BELIEVE in Jesus, before they were born...... and then after they, you, me, are here on earth, and we die.... God judges us into eternal damnation, and HE is the reason we could not believe. !!

Do you see how CALVINISM accuses God of being some sort of cosmic psychopath, who wont let you believe in Jesus, then sends you to hell after you die, for "not BELIEVING", as you were not 'chosen/pre-destined to believe".,,. according to the Theological Blasphemy of John Calvin.

His Theology is OF THE DEVIL.
Its a CANCER on the Body of Christ.

Don't believe it reader.
Avoid people who teach it.
Don't let them get to your family.
And if you have been infected with demonic Calvinism, then simply realize that God's Grace, that is the Cross of Christ, is not Limited in any Way... as its "The GIFT of Salvation" to ALL who will believe.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We are saved from eternal damnation by the Spirit of God.

The cross was needed in order that we can receive the Spirit of Christ, when God makes us Born Of The Spirit, we need both, not just the cross, as Gods word says, without the Spirit we are none of His.

The Living word of God births our spirit.....just as his word says....” Spirit gives birth to spirit “.

One must be Born Of The Spirit to believe that Jesus came in the flesh and was crucified...only the Holy Spirit can witness that to our heart/ spirit.

How else can we understand the written word?...we need the Living spiritual rebirth, before we can ever start understanding Gods written word....

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Reader,

Its very difficult.. once Calvin has taken over someone's mind....to get them to understand that God KNOWING everything that is going to happen NEXT..., is not the same as God pre-destining everything to occur.

That is their "bewitching" that Calvin puts on them, and....They can't SEE THAT....as He blinds their mind .... regarding that simple understanding that is logical simplicity to anyone who isn't "bewitched" by Calvinism.

Calvinism becomes a stronghold in the mind.. .What it does is.. it causes the person deceived by it, to only be able to think of some verses in the NT according to ONLY how Calvin teaches them.

See, noone on this Earth, ever born, was a Calvinist, until a Calvinist or Calvin's teaching entered their mind..
See, just like believing in Jesus... You can't believe what Calvin teaches until you have it in your head, first.
And once its in the mind, it becomes a demonic filter that causes the now deceived Calvinist to perceive the NT as Calvin has them see it.

That is "spellbinding" power.....that only a "doctrine of Devils" can cause.. .and Paul says of people who are under Calvin's spell......

= "WHO = has bewitched you, (spellbound you).. so that you no longer obey the TRUTH"

"Who"? = John Calvin.

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
., is not the same as God pre-destining everything to occur.
God predestined Jesus to be crucified on the cross, God chose Pharoh to do his will in that crucifixion.

Acts 2:23
Audio Crossref Comment Greek
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
This man was handed over to you by God’s deliberate plan and foreknowledge; and you, with the help of wicked men, put him to death by nailing him to the cross.

New Living Translation
But God knew what would happen, and his prearranged plan was carried out when Jesus was betrayed. With the help of lawless Gentiles, you nailed him to a cross and killed him.

English Standard Version
this Jesus, delivered up according to the definite plan and foreknowledge of God, you crucified and killed by the hands of lawless men.

Berean Standard Bible
He was delivered up by God’s set plan and foreknowledge, and you, by the hands of the lawless, put Him to death by nailing Him to the cross.

Berean Literal Bible
Him delivered up by the determinate plan and foreknowledge of God, you put to death, having crucified Him by lawless hands

Gods will be done on earth...i also believe that God predestines everything to occur....including my life as a non believer, that was all predestined by God....and I know the reason behind it....Gods ways and thoughts are beyond yours or my comprehension.

As his written word says, he works everything out according to the council of “ His Will”.

Spiritual Blessings
…10as a plan for the fullness of time, to bring all things in heaven and on earth together in Christ. 11In Him we were also chosen as God’s own, having been predestined according to the plan of Him who works out everything by the counsel ofHis will, 12in order that we, who were the first to hope in Christ, would be for the praise of His glory.…

God has a plan from the beginning to the end .

1715721344784.jpeg

YES!!!...”I” believe it is.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Calvinism is a deception, its a "doctrine of Devils"... and one of the ways to understand why this is so.. is this..

1.) God our Father, is The God of Love whose HOLINESS = demands JUSTICE and JUDGEMENT.

2.) God demands a fair balance and never allows regarding His Behavior, an unfair or 'one sided" end result.

3.) God our Father says that an "unequal balance" is an "Abomination"...

4.) So, for God to pre-qualify some SINNERS before they are born, and not do this for all Sinners...., is an unfair balance and an IN-Justice committed against ALL those who are not given this same estimation by God.

5.) God will never do this.. He will never choose some, to be saved and avoid others, as there is no justification for doing this, when in fact.. .....
= .'All have sinned, and there is NONE Righteous, no not one".

A.) So, to choose SOME as worthy to be chosen from an entirety that are "ALL have sinned, and NONE are Righteous"... is not something that God can do and this be a just balance or a righteous decision.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Predestination According to Demonic John Calvin​

According to John Calvin, predestination is God’s unchangeable decree from before the creation of the world that God would freely save some people (the elect), foreordaining them to eternal life, while the others would be “barred from access to” salvation and sentenced to “eternal death."., (Just for being born).

So, according to Calvin's theology, some of your family were "pre-chosen" by God to burn in the Lake of Fire, before they were even born.
I agree with you that God did not predestine people to damnation, unlike what John Calvin taught. On the other hand, I will *never* say that Calvin was "demonic." He believed what he did because he thought that's what Scripture taught, being a good Protestant. And he thought that was the logical outcome of Scriptural teaching.

I fully understand that. It really makes little difference to whether people choose for or against Salvation. They choose what they freely choose to do. But I'm glad that you believe in and teach Free Will. :)

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Romans 9
Berean Standard Bible Par ▾
Paul’s Concern for the Jews
1I speak the truth in Christ; I am not lying, as confirmed by my conscience in the Holy Spirit. 2I have deep sorrow and unceasing anguish in my heart. 3For I could wish that I myself were cursed and cut off from Christ for the sake of my brothers, my own flesh and blood, 4the people of Israel. Theirs is the adoption as sons; theirs the divine glory and the covenants; theirs the giving of the law, the temple worship, and the promises. 5Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them proceeds the human descent of Christ, who is God over all, forever worthy of praise!a Amen.
God’s Sovereign Choice
(Genesis 25:19–28; Malachi 1:1–5)
6It is not as though God’s word has failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel. 7Nor because they are Abraham’s descendants are they all his children. On the contrary, “Through Isaac your offspring will be reckoned.”b 8So it is not the children of the flesh who are God’s children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as offspring. 9For this is what the promise stated: “At the appointed time I will return, and Sarah will have a son.”c
10Not only that, but Rebecca’s children were conceived by one man, our father Isaac. 11Yet before the twins were born or had done anything good or bad, in order that God’s plan of election might stand, 12not by works but by Him who calls, she was told, “The older will serve the younger.”d 13So it is written: “Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.”e
14What then shall we say? Is God unjust? Certainly not! 15For He says to Moses:
“I will have mercy on whom I have mercy,
and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.”f
16So then, it does not depend on man’s desire or effort, but on God’s mercy. 17For the Scripture says to Pharaoh: “I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display My power in you, and that My name might be proclaimed in all the earth.”g18Therefore God has mercy on whom He wants to have mercy, and He hardens whom He wants to harden.
19One of you will say to me, “Then why does God still find fault? For who can resist His will?” 20But who are you, O man, to talk back to God? Shall what is formed say to Him who formed it, “Why did You make me like this?”h 21Does not the potter have the right to make from the same lump of clay one vessel for special occasions and another for common use?
22What if God, intending to show His wrath and make His power known, bore with great patience the vessels of His wrath, prepared for destruction? 23What if He did this to make the riches of His glory known to the vessels of His mercy, whom He prepared in advance for glory— 24including us, whom He has called not only from the Jews, but also from the Gentiles? 25As He says in Hosea:
“I will call them ‘My People’ who are not My people,
and I will call her ‘My Beloved’ who is not My beloved,”i
26and,
“It will happen that in the very place where it was said to them,
‘You are not My people,’
they will be called
‘sons of the living God.’ ”j
27Isaiah cries out concerning Israel:
“Though the number of the Israelites is like the sand of the sea,
only the remnant will be saved.
28For the Lord will carry out His sentence on the earth
thoroughly and decisively.”k
29It is just as Isaiah foretold:
“Unless the Lord of Hosts had left us descendants,
we would have become like Sodom,
we would have resembled Gomorrah.”l
Israel’s Unbelief
30What then will we say? That the Gentiles, who did not pursue righteousness, have obtained it, a righteousness that is by faith; 31but Israel, who pursued a law of righteousness, has not attained it. 32Why not? Because their pursuit was not by faith, but as if it were by works. They stumbled over the stumbling stone, 33as it is written:
“See, I lay in Zion a stone of stumbling
and a rock of offense;m
and the one who believes in Him
will never be put to shame.”n

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
According to God's FOREKnowledge, God knows who will trust in Christ and who wont... before we are born.
That is God's Fore-KNOWING, which does not meant to be pre-destined.

It means that God knew who is going to Trust in Christ OF THEMSELVES, by Faith, before any of us were born.

HE KNOWS IT.......= "Foreknowledge"....and that is not to pre-destine it......Its to KNOW IT before it happens.. "FORE-Knowledge" or knowledge of everything BEFORE it happens NEXT.

So, the reason the verse says "in Christ" is because to be there is proof you are born again....

And God's Foreknowledge knows who is going to be there BEFORE anyone is born.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I agree with you that God did not predestine people to damnation, unlike what John Calvin taught. On the other hand, I will *never* say that Calvin was "demonic."

You should say it, and you should believe it..... as when one teachs a "doctrine of devils".. and in CALVINS's case, when you have ruined the Faith of billions of Christians, then you are certainly "demonic".

See, "demonic" is more then just "The Exorcist" movie.

"demonic" is to be deceived to the place where you teach lies as your Truth.. Where you have a compulsion to keep doing it, and doing it.

Paul says that this person is "Subverted WITHIN themselves"... , and Titus 3:10 is the only REMEDY for them.

Jesus explain this more directly.....when He says that the = spiritual enlightenment in a person is become IN THEM = spiritual deception that has become their truth, their theology, their teaching, their ministry.

This is LUKE 11:35

So, those people are "demonic".

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to God's FOREKnowledge, God knows who will trust in Christ and who wont... before we are born.
That is God's Fore-KNOWING, which does not meant to be pre-destined.

It means that God knew who is going to Trust in Christ OF THEMSELVES, by Faith, before any of us were born.

HE KNOWS IT.......= "Foreknowledge"....and that is not to pre-destine it......Its to KNOW IT before it happens.. "FORE-Knowledge" or knowledge of everything BEFORE it happens NEXT.

So, the reason the verse says "in Christ" is because to be there is proof you are born again....

And God's Foreknowledge knows who is going to be there BEFORE anyone is born.

Isaiah 46:10
King James Version

10 "Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:"

God sees all of "time" at once I believe from this verse alone. Like a gigantic 'on steroids big' canvass. It's a done deal in His mind yet, His long suffering is still active for sure!

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Augustin56

Apr 16, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting side note... Calvin, as well the other Reformers (Luther & Zwingli) were Catholic, then strayed from what had always been taught, preferring their own personal opinions. Then, others strayed from them, and others from them, etc., for 500 years now, ending in thousands of man-made denominations, all seeking the truth, but straying farther and farther from the original teachings of Christ.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read a good bio on Calvin and learn what kind of man he was!! Google the name Calvin and learn about the real Calvin.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
God knew His chosen ones in their mother’s womb, we are Born Of The Spirit , I had never heard of John Calvin as a new babe that I once was, yet I was accused of being one....for some it’s a form of manipulation, accusing another of being demon possessed...A Born Again can not be demon possessed because they have been Born Again of imperishable/ incorruptible seed....which is the Living seed of God...there old mindset will be renewed, they are also kept by the power of God......the Spirit Of The Living God is at work in everyone of his children.....they bring all Power and Glory to God by the witness in their spirit.....he opens up our heart and mind to understand scripture in the Spirit...not in the human intellect...

On this forum there are freewillers...then there are those who don’t believe in freewill..

One cannot conform to what one believes to be false teaching.....therefore we post what we believe the written word of God to be saying, which we should all be able to do without being attacked and accused of being demon possessed..my belief is, only Gods truth will prevail....

I don’t understand freewill because of the way I was Born Of The Spirit...I was Born Again by the “ Living “ word of God, the written word does not make one Born Again only Gods Living Spirit can do that.......reading scripture and believing it in our human understanding is not being Born Of The Spirit...only Gods Living Spirit can birth our spirit, “ Spirit gives birth to spirit....it can happen anywhere.....the spiritual rebirth is a one off supernatural event that you will NEVER forget as long as you live.....just as Gods written word says, we cannot believe in Jesus without the rebirth, we can initially believe, but, we cannot believe without the witness of the Holy Spirit when He and He alone does the will of the Father....it’s the will of the Father that we become Born Of God just as His word says...there is no freewill in becoming Born Of God/ Born Again/ regenerated..

We need the Living Spirit Of God to make our spirit Born Again...just as His word says, it’s the Spirit that gives birth to our spirit,” Spirit gives birth to spirit “....then we can believe in the Spirit Of God, because we have His witness the Holy Spirit in our hearts/ spirit...

You cannot believe in the Spirit Of God without the Holy Spirit as your witness in your spirit , the Spirit is the imperishable/ incorruptible seed that indwells our spirit, NEVER ever to leave just as His word says....

That all happens by the “ Living “ word of God, then we have the written word that backs up Gods Living word...my testimony and belief 100%.

Romans 9​

King James Version​

9 I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost,
2 That I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart.
3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh:
4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;
5 Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.
6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.
9 For this is the word of promise, At this time will I come, and Sarah shall have a son.
10 And not only this; but when Rebecca also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac;
11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;)
12 It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger.
13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.
15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.
17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth
18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.
19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will?
20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?
21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?
22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:
23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,
24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?
25 As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.
26 And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God.
27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:
28 For he will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth.
29 And as Esaias said before, Except the Lord of Sabaoth had left us a seed, we had been as Sodoma, and been made like unto Gomorrha.
30 What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith.
31 But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness.
32 Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone;
33 As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

Last edited:

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
St.Augustine as well as Martin Luther taught predestination.

The Apostles of Jesus were predetermined.

The Elect are so due to God's predestination.

• Love
Reactions: Ritajanice

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Salvation is not based on human belief..although we are brought to believe “ initially” in Jesus by God, as without initially believing in Jesus there would be NO Spiritual rebirth....we can only believe in the Living Spirit Of God...once Spirit gives birth to spirit....

We need Spiritual belief...Living Spiritual belief, which can only come from the Living Spirit Of God.one cannot choose by their own freewill for that to happen.......when he makes our spirit Born Again, just as he predestined that to happen before we were Born .

We can only believe in Jesus, by the Living Spirit Of God...when Spirit gives birth to spirit.

Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the… 2 Corinthians 3:17
»
King James Version
KJV
Compare
  • Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
    2 Corinthians 3:17freedomHoly Spirit
  • Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.
    Romans 15:13faithhopeHoly Spirit
  • That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love.
    Ephesians 3:16-17faithlove
  • What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.
    1 Corinthians 6:19-20worshiplifehealth
  • But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
    Galatians 5:22-23lawblessinggentleness
  • And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
    Acts 2:3-4speakingpentecostHoly Spirit
  • Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
    1 Corinthians 3:16holinessHoly Spiritchurch
  • And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
    Ezekiel 36:27lawfollowingHoly Spirit
  • Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.
    1 John 4:13Godnearness

Last edited:
Reactions: BlessedPeace

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Interesting commentary.

Calvinism and 1 Timothy 2:4, 6?​

Question​

If God desires all men to be saved (1 Tim 2:4, 6), doesn't this disprove Calvinism?

Answer​

Thanks for your question. The Reformed faith teaches that Jesus died only for the elect and not for every single person in the world. See "Calvinism and Titus 2:11?" and "Calvinism and 1 John 2:2?" below. This is called "limited atonement" (or particular redemption). The Bible teaches this to us from various texts. Here are some examples:
John 10:14-15 I am the good shepherd. I know my own and my own know me, just as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and I lay down my life for the sheep.
John 17:9-11 I am praying for them. I am not praying for the world but for those whom you have given me, for they are yours. All mine are yours, and yours are mine, and I am glorified in them. And I am no longer in the world, but they are in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, keep them in your name, which you have given me, that they may be one, even as we are one.
Acts 20:28 Pay careful attention to yourselves and to all the flock, in which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to care for the church of God, which he obtained with his own blood.

While many more verses could be cited, above we observe that Christ (1) laid down his life for the sheep, not the goats (cf. Matt 25:31-46), (2) that Christ prayed for a specific group of people out of the world - only the ones the Father has given to him (cf. John 6:37), and (3) that Christ only died for believers - those in the invisible church.
Christ died upon the Cross not simply to make salvation a possibility, but to actually save those he died for. He actually died to save them, not merely to make them savable. Christ literally became incarnate to save his people from their sins (Matt. 1:21). The Bible explicitly teaches that Christ would see his sacrifice and be satisfied knowing that it would actually save his people (Isa. 53:11). "Christ did not win a hypothetical salvation for hypothetical believers, a mere possibility of salvation for any who might possibly believe, but a real salvation for his own chosen people." [1] See Isaiah 53:8, 12; John 6:37-40; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Ephesians 1:4; Colossians 2:13-14; Revelation 5:9. "It is finished" (John 19:30).
With this known truth, let's look at the texts in question:
1 Timothy 2:4 who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
1 Timothy 2:6 who gave himself as a ransom for all, which is the testimony given at the proper time.

It is important to understand the "context" of any verse before attempting to interpret it. The greater context of 1 Timothy 2:4, 6 is 1 Timothy 2:1-8.
1 Timothy 2:1-8 form a chiastic structure (a writing style that uses a unique repetition pattern for clarification and emphasis) focusing upon the fact that there is one God, one mediator - AND ONLY ONE - between God and man:
The Holy Spirit's structure of these verses is beautiful isn't it (2 Tim 3:16-17; 2 Pet 1:21). Note the bookends of the structure have to do with "prayer" (A and A' above, 1 Tim 2:1, 8). Paul begins with the encouragement that believers should offer various types of prayers for all kinds of people - especially for kings and those in authority (1 Tim 2:1-2) for the sake of the gospel (D above, 1 Tim 2:5-6). Paul lists the various types of petitions (supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings, 1 Tim 2:1) that are to be made for all types of people (cf. 1 Tim. 2:2) because it is "good" and "pleasing" to God (1 Tim 2:3).
So, Paul, a teacher of the truth (B and B' above, 1 Tim 2:4, 7) addressed the issue of those for whom Christians should pray. As can be seen from the expression, "for kings and all those in authority," this does not mean for every human being without exception, but rather for different types of people, whatever their station in life.
So, the meaning of the texts in question is that God desires the salvation of all types sinners, because Jesus gave his life as a ransom for all sorts of people, no matter their station in life.
As we observe, the word "all" does not always necessitate understanding it to mean "each and every person without exception." Did each and every person in the entire human race regard John the Baptist as a prophet (Mark 11:32)? Of course not, many hadn't even been born yet! Did all humanity without exception wonder whether John was perhaps, the Christ (Luke 3:15)? No, in context the word "all" here means a great number. Did every member of the human race, without the exception of even one, search for Christ (Mark 1:37)? Did absolutely "everyone" - even those who later crucified him - flock to Jesus (John 3:26)? Clearly, as demonstrated above, the meaning of the word "all" (or "every", or even "world", etc.) does not always mean every member of the human race. We must fully examine the context of the verse in question to understand the meaning of a word. See Pink's illustration in "Is Strong's Concordance a good Bible dictionary?" below. See WCF 20.4; 21.4; 23.2; 23.4; 31.2; WLC 127, 183, 191; WSC 100; BC 36.
Christ, in the fullness of time (Gal. 4:4), gave himself to be a ransom for all different types of people (cf. 1 Tim 4:9-10; 5:1-2, 3-6:2). By his death on the Cross, Christ paid the price necessary to free his people, those "from every tribe and language and people and nation" (Rev 5:9; 7:9), whether they be men, woman, children, or slaves (Eph. 5:22-6:9; cf. Acts 2:38-39), no matter their station in life (even kings and those in authority, 1 Tim 2:1-3), from their sins (Matt. 20:28; Mark 10:45; Tit. 2:14; 1 Pet. 1:18-19). Thus, Jesus is the "one mediator" (1 Tim. 2:5).

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

Isaiah 46:10 "Declaring the end from the beginning,

That's REVELATION...

That is God's unique ability to know all that is going to happen next.

= FORE-Knowledge....or knowledge of all things at all times = BEFORE it happens next.

The Bible, is the same..

The NT, for example FORE-TOLD, fore-knows that the RAPTURE, the TRIB, the 2nd ADVENT, and more is ON THE WAY..

God showed us this FORE-Knowledge as the BIBLE...

And that is not the BIBLE pre-destining it... that is the word of GOD = REVEALING IT....

And that is THE same Foreknowledge that God has...... at all times, about everything.

What Calvin did and then those obsessed on Him who created TULIP, is that they redefined God's Knowing all that will happen next as "PRE-DESTINED" or "God Caused".... and that is the Lie of Calvinism and Tulip.

Its simply to RE-DEFINE, (falsely) " God's Foreknowledge" as God caused is all (Pre-destined).