• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Reader,

Let say you are a Mormon, Calvinist, Catholic, Baptist, Methodist, Messianic Jew, TULIP, Assembly of God, Church of Christ, Pentecostal/Charismatic, Berean, Word of Faith, Presbyterian, Church of God, Sovereign Grace, Universalist, , Lutheren, Episcopalian, Church of England,........ect.

Now, what do all of those have in Common ????

A.) They all claim to be CHRISTIAN, and they all claim the Name of Jesus, and they all Claim to be telling the : TRUTH.

What else do they ALL have in common?

AA.) They Nearly all disagree regarding even the smallest details, regarding How to be SAVED and How to Stay Saved.

So, as that is the most important Doctrine of all, and if you get that wrong you go to Hell when you die.... and almost none of them agree, even a small amount, with each other, regarding being saved and staying saved.... "HOW To".

Now, I could do the "bumper cars"... like....= Baptists and anything that is Pentecostal or Charismatic" as those 2 will never agree about anything.

Or i could Present The Catholic situation, as being against anything that isnt, and thats a fact.

In Fact, that is , basically why denominations exist......its because each believe what THEY Believe is RIGHT.

Now, if most of the people in these denomination, are humble, then is that going to change anything, regarding why they have their walls and the next denomination down the street has theirs?

So, why is all of this, like this?
Whats the issue?

The issue is foundational, its the mislaying of the foundation, is the problem, as when the foundation is not solid, then the building is not on a solid foundation, reader.

The reason you have 45,000 denominations in the World, claiming to be "of Jesus" is because of 2 things.

THE DEVIL, built many of them and His ministers claim to be "teaching righteousness"..

OR :

The foundation upon which many of these are built is flawed.

So, i'll show you this, and God help you to see it.

1.) Hebrews 13:9, shows us how we must get our spiritual and theological foundation together..

It says..."ESTABLISH" something... and that means.. get it rooted, get it planted, get it secured, get it DOWN PAT... immovable, and cemented down to the MAXX.

What?

A.) "Get your Heart established with GRACE".

Whats that mean?
It means to come to the understanding that Only Jesus Saves, and only Jesus Keeps you saved.

And so, There is your heart found established with GRACE.. There is your solid foundation, as you have built it on The ROCK and "that Rock was/ is CHRIST".

And if you dont establish your HEART.. your Theological MIND, your FAITH....just like that, according to that verse.... then a "doctrine of devils, is going to get you. A cult will get you. A Denomination will get you.

"but behold, i believe that Jesus is my savior".. "im trusting IN JESUS" !!

Do you REALLY,?????? = Then why do you believe that you can lose your salvation?
Why do you believe that water had a part to play in your salvation?
Why do you believe that you have to : "confess sin to stay saved".
Why do you believe that if you lose your faith, you've lost your Salvation?
Why do you believe that you have to keep commandments, to stay saved, or to be saved".

So, is any of THAT, .. "Trusting in Christ alone to save you and keep you saved"?

A.) NOPE., and when you are that one , your HEART is not established with Grace and neither is your Church., Reader.

There is no way around that fact, as you are a product of a TEACHER, and that is going to be a commentary set, or a Church, Pastor, Pope, Cavin, TULIP.

See it?
And that is why you find very few Christians, who actually understand God's Grace, while you have nearly 45,00O denominations that teach you how to NOT trust in Christ, Correctly., and so the person end up with no firm foundation....just "theology".

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Short commentary.

Good works, human effort, and our best intentions will never be enough to earn salvation. Every person is marked with sin, both deliberate and accidental, and for this reason we deserve to be separated from God. Only through His mercy and grace can we be saved, leaving no room for bragging

2 Corinthians 12:9-10​

New International Version​

9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 10 That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong

Hallelujah and Amen!!!.xx

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
First post deleted as it wasn’t relevant to the topic...apologies.xx

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
in 1991, i was studying the NT one morning early am, about 6:30.am.
Its was summer, and the warming summer sun was on the rise.
I like to go outside very early when the sun is just breaking dawn, as the birds start singing praise songs to God.
.....That's how i hear it .. .anyway.

So, early on as i was developing as a young Believer in Yeshua..., i took note that so many denominations just didnt agree on anything,... yet, "we are telling the truth"...is what they all say.
At that time, the Internet was not in control of the world, along with Cell phones.
Times have changed....

But even then, you could go to a local "Bible Book Store" in the USA, and Discover... on the same shelf that said...>"LOOKING FOR BOOKS ON SALVATION"< .. that none of them agreed.
That hasn't changed....
However, Saints, its worse now...as now you have the Internet, you have EVERYBODY making a "christian" video or blog or writing a book.
You have Christian Forums.. where "all are teachers"...
Its really just become pure FOG, at this point, if you are a new believer trying to get started in the right direction that God would have you go..., now that you are already "made righteous" forever.

Here is one way out of the Fog.,
You can find a good teacher., especially if you are a new believer, and you need to find one like me.
A good teacher can take decades off your learning effort, .... by teaching you what you need to know to grow, and they can do it in weeks, or a few months if you are seriously obsessed on the word of God.
One...."Like me".. Who directs you to these following verses im going to post for the NEW Christian... = And.. Are you new, a babe in Christ? Then Study Paul's epistles, ONLY, and read the Gospel of John, Only, for 2 yrs.
Dont read commentaries. Stay off of Websites that are posting Theology... etc, etc.

Doing that im telling you.... will enlighten you if you do it, and when you have questions, find someone like me, who Teaches Pauline Theology, exclusively, just as The NT Directs.
If your teacher does not agree, then get a real teacher..

Here are verses for you, if you are a New Believer. And study these... read them, in a loop.....going over them and over them, as God will connect them for you eventually.... as you "Study to show yourself approved unto God", and when that happens, you've taken your first step into the "knowledge of God" and God is opening the "eyes of your understanding"... and that is a BLESSED DAY, and it'll change everything.

Romans 3:21-28

Hebrews 13:9

2 Corinthians 5:9

John 3:17

Colossians 2:11-12

Titus 3:5

Romans 4:8

Now, What will happen from there, is that you'll begin to "see JESUS" in the Bible, in the NT..... Not His Face, but its a unique spiritual dimension that comes and causes you see it that way.. (If you study Paul's Epistles).. And then , as you read Paul's Doctrine.....his Verses......God will start connecting them, as "oh, i see that, OH I SEE THAT.....OH OH OH>. I SEEEEE THAT"... and that will happen for the rest of your life, if you will stay THERE, am im TEACHING you to do.

Now let me wind this post up for ya.

ON that porch swing, in that early am Summer Sun,.....in 1991... i asked God....."Why all this.... why so many that dont agree, so many Churches, " "WHY", and How do i know who is TRUE, in all this utter confusion"?

God said to me ... "Learn what isnt TRUE, find this out, and once you do, then what is TRUE, will stand up and shine, , and be obvious and TRUE".

And then later i ... "what are they doing with The Cross.??.... are they changing it to fit their theology, or their opinion".....or their "doctrine"...

"You'll know them".

And then i was led to Paul... same as He will do to anyone who is wanting to know all the Gospel Truth.

-Blessings

Last edited:
Reactions: Pearl

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Short commentary.

Growing in grace means learning to love and enjoy your transformation into Christ's likeness, becoming more and more like Him then reflecting His grace to those around you

In Jesus Name!....Amen! Xx

Reactions: Pearl

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Short commentary.

Growing in grace also implies growing in favor with God because of our obedient behavior, as occurred in the life of the young Jesus (Luke 2:52). Naturally, we also become more vigilant about any false doctrine that would sever our relationship with God. To learn more about God's grace, read “What Is the Grace of God?”

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reader,

Let say you are a Mormon, Calvinist, Catholic, Baptist, Methodist, Messianic Jew, TULIP, Assembly of God, Church of Christ, Pentecostal/Charismatic, Berean, Word of Faith, Presbyterian, Church of God, Sovereign Grace, Universalist, , Lutheren, Episcopalian, Church of England,........ect.

Now, what do all of those have in Common ????

A.) They all claim to be CHRISTIAN, and they all claim the Name of Jesus, and they all Claim to be telling the : TRUTH.

What else do they ALL have in common?

AA.) They Nearly all disagree regarding even the smallest details, regarding How to be SAVED and How to Stay Saved.

So, as that is the most important Doctrine of all, and if you get that wrong you go to Hell when you die.... and almost none of them agree, even a small amount, with each other, regarding being saved and staying saved.... "HOW To".

Now, I could do the "bumper cars"... like....= Baptists and anything that is Pentecostal or Charismatic" as those 2 will never agree about anything.

Or i could Present The Catholic situation, as being against anything that isnt, and thats a fact.

In Fact, that is , basically why denominations exist......its because each believe what THEY Believe is RIGHT.

Now, if most of the people in these denomination, are humble, then is that going to change anything, regarding why they have their walls and the next denomination down the street has theirs?

So, why is all of this, like this?
Whats the issue?

The issue is foundational, its the mislaying of the foundation, is the problem, as when the foundation is not solid, then the building is not on a solid foundation, reader.

The reason you have 45,000 denominations in the World, claiming to be "of Jesus" is because of 2 things.

THE DEVIL, built many of them and His ministers claim to be "teaching righteousness"..

OR :

The foundation upon which many of these are built is flawed.

So, i'll show you this, and God help you to see it.

1.) Hebrews 13:9, shows us how we must get our spiritual and theological foundation together..

It says..."ESTABLISH" something... and that means.. get it rooted, get it planted, get it secured, get it DOWN PAT... immovable, and cemented down to the MAXX.

What?

A.) "Get your Heart established with GRACE".

Whats that mean?
It means to come to the understanding that Only Jesus Saves, and only Jesus Keeps you saved.

And so, There is your heart found established with GRACE.. There is your solid foundation, as you have built it on The ROCK and "that Rock was/ is CHRIST".

And if you dont establish your HEART.. your Theological MIND, your FAITH....just like that, according to that verse.... then a "doctrine of devils, is going to get you. A cult will get you. A Denomination will get you.

"but behold, i believe that Jesus is my savior".. "im trusting IN JESUS" !!

Do you REALLY,?????? = Then why do you believe that you can lose your salvation?
Why do you believe that water had a part to play in your salvation?
Why do you believe that you have to : "confess sin to stay saved".
Why do you believe that if you lose your faith, you've lost your Salvation?
Why do you believe that you have to keep commandments, to stay saved, or to be saved".

So, is any of THAT, .. "Trusting in Christ alone to save you and keep you saved"?

A.) NOPE., and when you are that one , your HEART is not established with Grace and neither is your Church., Reader.

There is no way around that fact, as you are a product of a TEACHER, and that is going to be a commentary set, or a Church, Pastor, Pope, Cavin, TULIP.

See it?
And that is why you find very few Christians, who actually understand God's Grace, while you have nearly 45,00O denominations that teach you how to NOT trust in Christ, Correctly., and so the person end up with no firm foundation....just "theology".
Denominations are basically irrelavent. All they are is to gather like minded believers together or like minded pseudo believers together.

People will disagree on many issues and that is fine. but the base line is trusting in the death, burial and physical resurrection of Jesus as payment for their sin that matters. That is what makes a believer! Not which sect they belong to.

I am an SBC Baptist and I disagree with things and I believe I am right. If one can give me a better biblical argument, then I change my mind.

We are all growing in grace and knowledge.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet in your next post you define yourself as a Denomination.

See?
Well we identify where we fellowship with the people of God. In 50 years I have been in three churches. An independent bible believing church, an independent baptist church and now a SBS church. I care not a whit for how the local assembly identifies, but that they preach the word, seek to live the word, and seek to bring in the harvest awaiting out.

Also denominations are firmly established in our vocabularies so it is easier to talk by identifying than go through a huge spiel.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I care not a whit for how the local assembly identifies, but that they preach the word, seek to live the word, and seek to bring in the harvest awaiting out.

What you posted is the "generic bumper sticker" located inside the "morning announcement page"., more or less.

The reality is, there are no denominations in Heaven, and Paul told us to "not forsake the assembling of ourselves together".

And its a good idea to locate your family in a Bible Believing Church, that is Not Calvinistic, or related to Catholic Doctrine.

Over time man has created 45,000 worldwide denominations, and at least 200 in the USA...

Here are more Baptist Choices, and some Catholic choices also.

Its really just ridiculous.... honestly.
-
Baptist.jpgCatholic.jpg

Prycejosh1987

May 20, 2024
Balsall Heath
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
See it?
I completely agree with you. The truth of Gods grace is personal and also is biblical which is not something most pastors teach. The churches these days are spiritual wastelands because the leaders teach things which help in this life but do not connect us to Jesus. Jesus is being mentioned less and less as time goes on. Its becoming more about natural need than spiritual connection in churches these days. Sadly many will say Lord Lord to Jesus and He will reply i never knew you, to the person.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I completely agree with you. The truth of Gods grace is personal and also is biblical which is not something most pastors teach. The churches these days are spiritual wastelands because the leaders teach things which help in this life but do not connect us to Jesus.

If you want a 20,000 seat arena with your name on it, then teach "health and wealth".

if you want a bigger one and a TV ministry, then teach, Health, and wealth, and how to feel good about yourself.

If you want to build "soldiers for Christ' who know how to put on the Armor of God, then you teach Paul's Doctrine, only.

You're crowds wont be as large but they will be really good workers and doers and they wont fall away.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The reality is, there are no denominations in Heaven, and Paul told us to "not forsake the assembling of ourselves together".
I 100% agree! but we have them on earth and the use of their name at times is useful while here.
And its a good idea to locate your family in a Bible Believing Church, that is Not Calvinistic, or related to Catholic Doctrine.
Well we are in a strong bible believing church that would be considered 4 point Calvinistic.

I take it you are a five point Armeniaist as you are so bombastic against the five points.

I do not worry about denominations other than to see where a person MAY lie in their doctrinal beliefs. I know there are saved and unsaved in all denominations. For it is not what sect one belongs to , but that one has trusted the death and physical resurrection of Jesus for their sin debt.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
God showed me once that the denominations were like allotments where some plots were fruitful and some full of weeds. But there were people in all the denominations who belonged to Him and part of the Body of Christ.

Reactions: Ronald Nolette

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I take it you are a five point Armeniaist

Not at all.

And as i was talking to you previously, about a fact of Calvinism- Tulip..... that all who are deceived by it, do not really deeply consider.

Its the "ugly reality" regarding this major cult teaching.

Its very simple.
Calvin-Tulip teach that some are "pre-destined" to burn in the Lake of Fire, as there is no other eternal option available, as Calvin-Tulip teach that GOD does not choose some to Believe so that they can go to Heaven, so they have no choice but to burn in the Lake of Fire.

Now, Calvinism-Tulip does not teach, never did teach, and never will teach..... that ENTIRE FAMILIES are all "pre-destined".

So, Calvinist - Tulip person... = that means that some in your family, are - pre-destined by God, to not be able to believe in Jesus, and so, they will burn in the lake of fire.
Now...Who is it in your family that Calvin-Tulip = has predestined to not be chosen to believe,???? As those..... will burn in the Lake of Fire, according to Calvinism-TULIP = "Doctrine of devils." Hebrews 13:9
And don't try to lie and say..."oh, all of my family are pre-destined".

Sorry no, that LIE wont FLY..

So, that's the bottom line, and if you are going to believe this JUNK< then we are going to talk about what i just showed you.

See, Calvinists, want to ruin forums and corrupt a believer's faith with this Doctrine, but they dont want to deal with the Bottom line of this putrid doctrine, as then they have to talk about who in their family is PREDESTINED BY GOD to burn in the Lake of Fire.

= So, there is "Calvinism-Tulip"...

God did not create it, Paul did not teach it.., and so anyone who can realize just how demonic is this DOCTRINE should despise it.

Calvinism will get you killed.....because it'll cause you to believe that God predestined you to get sick, and then you wont be able to pray for healing, as you'll believe God "put it on you" Himself.... (Predestined)... And in some cases, if God does not heal you, you're dead.
So, Calvinism - Tulip can get you Killed.

And according to Calvinism - TULIP some of your family will go to HELL and then the Lake of Fire, and they had no choice but to GO., as they were "born for this".

Reactions: Grailhunter

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its very simple.
Calvin-Tulip teach that some are "pre-destined" to burn in the Lake of Fire, as there is no other eternal option available, as Calvin-Tulip teach that GOD does not choose some to Believe so that they can go to Heaven, so they have no choice but to burn in the Lake of Fire.
This is a common lie used by many. Cite Calvin where He said this and I will even refute that! Tulip has nothing to do with that. All are born lost and must be bornm again. NO "pre-destning anyone to hell there- all are lost!
Now, Calvinism-Tulip does not teach, never did teach, and never will teach..... that ENTIRE FAMILIES are all "pre-destined".
If an entire family become believers, there were predestined to be saved and delivered from their natural lost state. That is Gods Word.
So, Calvinist - Tulip person... = that means that some in your family, are - pre-destined by God, to not be able to believe in Jesus, and so, they will burn in the lake of fire.
Now...Who is it in your family that Calvin-Tulip = has predestined to not be chosen to believe,???? As those..... will burn in the Lake of Fire, according to Calvinism-TULIP = "Doctrine of devils." Hebrews 13:9
And don't try to lie and say..."oh, all of my family are pre-destined".
Unless God moves in a person's heart- no one would ever believe. Scripture is explicit and absolutely clear on that. Romans 8, 1 Cor 2 declare that.
See, Calvinists, want to ruin forums and corrupt a believer's faith with this Doctrine, but they dont want to deal with the Bottom line of this putrid doctrine, as then they have to talk about who in their family is PREDESTINED BY GOD to burn in the Lake of Fire.
Another lie, subtle ad-hominem and charge with out any evidence to support your false claim.
Calvinism will get you killed.....because it'll cause you to believe that God predestined you to get sick, and then you wont be able to pray for healing, as you'll believe God "put it on you" Himself.... (Predestined)... And in some cases, if God does not heal you, you're dead.
So, Calvinism - Tulip can get you Killed.
Once again another lie. God will allow illness and injury to occur, and He will work it out for my good. If I develop inoperable cancer- yes I will die.
And according to Calvinism - TULIP some of your family will go to HELL and then the Lake of Fire, and they had no choice but to GO., as they were "born for this".
Wrong again. all are born lost! God did not predestinate. Another lie that you so far on multiple threads have not been able to backk up with evidence from Calin or Scripture or any other source other than your accusatory mouth.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not at all.
Well if you denounce TULIP and are not an Armeniast- what exactly do you believe? Or are you going to keep that hidden as well?

Tuli[p was done to rebut the five points of Jacob Armenius at the council of Dort. On these five points I do not see room for another belief- If you have it please show and enlighten us. After all you have claimed you no longer sin, so that implies a deep deep knowledge of God and His Word.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
NO "pre-destning anyone to hell there- all are lost!

You dont read very carefully before you start replying.

Calvin-Tulip teaches that you are "pre-chosen" to become Born again.... before you are born of your mother.

So, if you are not pre-chosen to be born again, then you are pre-chosen to NOT be born again....

Understand..??????

So to be pre-chosen to be born again, chooses you to go to Heaven.

And to not be pre-chosen to become A CHRISTIAN, means you are pre-chosen to NOT BE CHOSEN to go to heaven, you go to HELL.

If i need to make CALVINISM-TULIP LIES easier for you to understand, i can try, but what i just posted a 4 yr old can understand.
So, give it a shot, @Ronald Nolette

If an entire family become believers,

Yeah, i thought you would try that nonsense once you realized your own families situation.

You can't face it, and i can understand why.

So, enjoy your "4 points" as its one of the Devil's finest doctrine(s)

Unless God moves in a person's heart- no one would ever believe. Scripture is explicit and absolutely clear on that. Romans 8, 1 Cor 2 declare that.

"Faith comes by Hearing" the Gospel

You Calvinist's, always leave that out, i noticed.

God will allow illness and injury to occur, and He will work it out for my good.

WE live in a world where you can get hurt, get murdered, get "sex traffic'd" and Calvinists, always blame God, because to be a Calvinist - Tulip deceived one, you must blame God for what The Devil's causes.

All Calvinist's blame God.. as that is the Devil's plan for you to carry out.

Reactions: Zao is life

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Well if you denounce TULIP and are not an Armeniast- what exactly do you believe?

Paul's Doctrine.

This.

Paul said..>>"Be a follower of Me, as i follow Christ"... So, He has a specific ministry that is related to the "time of the Gentiles", and i teach that, and nothing else.

So, that does not mean..>"when a heretic rewrites Paul's verses to suit their Legalism, or Cross denying, follow them".

Most people are following them..
And You should know.. @Ronald Nolette

You're "the man".